If I'm now 18 and I never had a girlfriend before are my chances for finding one in the future higher or lower than not...

If I'm now 18 and I never had a girlfriend before are my chances for finding one in the future higher or lower than not finding
I'm not ugly, not overweight, not underweight, not stupid, big introvert

Attached: large.jpg (500x373, 221K)

I didn't get my first gf til 19

first kiss at 18

I'm above average

What did you do

The first girl I kissed I just had her friend walk in my dorm room with my roommates and walked to the squiggle statue overlooking the ocean and it just happened.

The first gf happened when i talked to her in the cafeteria

all this was at college

Sounds hopeful.

How did you get the strength needed to talk to a random girl at the cafeteria

she sat right across from me- it was easy

How many girls did you ask out in 2018?

The whole number of 0.

There is not a girl I know / talk to that I would be with and I don't mean by looks.
But then again, I don't talk to a lot of girls

You were lucky user, she basically made the first move, hope some of your lucks rubs of onto me

>There is not a girl I know / talk to that I would be with

Then why don't you go out there and find one that you would like to be with? Rather than complaining about being girlfriendless despite not actually making any effort to find a GF

>Just go find a girlfriend 4head
Yeah it's that easy, where are they? At Grand Exchange or in the Auction House?

People with normal social lives meet women naturally, through mutual friends, social events, parties, hobbies, etc.

If you do not have a normal social life, you shouldn't even be thinking of dating yet. Make friends first.

>18
>never had a girlfriend
Doesn't mean shit imo. I do have to ask though, have you done other 'things' with girls? Like, dating or making out or something?

Again, easier said than done.

Dating/making out/sex no no and no
But I'm not as far gone as most people here, I'm able to be friends with girls and have normal conversations and have been told a couple of times that I'm funny and smart.

>Dating/making out/sex no no and no
Ok so you don't really have a 'head start' as i would call it. But still, it's not a big deal. I was a kissless dateless virgin when i was 17 y/o and a few months later i lost my virginity to a girl who would become my girlfriend for 2,5 years.

As far as your kissless, dateless virginity goes i would say it doesn't mean much until you reach the age of like 21. At that age things start to get a little iffy. Just make sure you continue meeting new people and attend social gatherings like parties etc. You say you're not ugly so you'll probably be OK.

22 now.
first time at 18, after waiting for a year for gf and I to have sex.
Am at 3rd girlfriend now and hope that lasts.
Chances will stay the same, it depends more on the social circles you have, really.

>waiting for a year for gf and I to have sex.
Wait... you had a girlfriend and the two of you went an entire year before you finally had sex? I'm legitimately wondering how that's even possible.

So I've 3 years.
Well I'll start going to everything I can.

I doubt that I'm ugly, the only thing bad about my face is, at least from my point of view, my nose which is a bit on the bigger side and I have a lot of pores on it that look like brown dots which I can't get rid of.
Other than that I'm fine, I consider myself more /fa/ than Jow Forums although i don't really do the whole /fa/ meme.
I'm short but the average girl in my country is 2cms shorter than me so I'm okay with that, I've been told it's cute that I'm short and that they couldn't imagine me being tall.

Attached: 1545675465991.png (810x483, 18K)

Well the circle changes once I enter college hopefully

No. If you haven't now you probably won't. Speaking from experience.

>the only thing bad about my face is, at least from my point of view, my nose which is a bit on the bigger side
Is not too bad if you're a dude. Having a big nose is only considered unattractive if you're a woman.

>Again, easier said than done.

literally everything is easier said than done, that is not an excuse ever.

I was 17 when I first started dating and got my first real gf shortly after my 18th birthday. I was an early bloomer in my group of friends, literally the first one in my group to be with a girl.

Trips scare me

But the thing is, if you speak from experience you don't know any better than me, it may just happen tomorrow.
If your case happens 1/100 times and you're the one saying "speaking from experience" that means that there are 99 others that are also speaking from experience but saying yes.

It's not pointy or a jews nose, it's round and too oval at the front

It's not impossible but you need to work past your problems. If you can't get one at 18 it'll be even harder at 28. I say this as a 28 yo khv.

>tfw kissless hugless virgin at the age of 21.

Fuuuuuuuuck. What now

Meh, I wouldn't worry too much. I didn't lose my virginity til 26. And I've fucked my multiple girls. You have plenty of time

Time to get rid of that shit bro.

Any tips for a young virgin padawan

My bud hadn’t ever kissed a girl until he was near 18. He finally got his first kiss until that time and now he constantly rails her multiple times a week and they practically love one another. Don’t lose hope just talk to girls it is not as hard as you might think.

How? I feel like 3 years into college may be too late

>talk to girls it is not as hard as you might think.
NO, I'm perfectly fine with talking, I can hold a good conversations and I don't think I come of as desperate or too clingy.

How the fuck did you do it dude, I am 22 and in the same position as OP

It's easy, have luck

Bump