DON'T BE CRASS

DON'T BE CRASS.
BIN THAT GAS.

help, someone.

Attached: file.png (680x1080, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/woman-dead-froze-hull-western-cemetery-hypothermia-jacqueline-parsons-humberside-police-a8616831.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-45981980
theguardian.com/society/2018/apr/23/at-least-78-homeless-people-died-in-uk-over-winter-figures-reveal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimney_sweeps'_carcinoma
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya'll going back to woodstoves now? Always wanted to be a chimney sweep every since i saw Mary Poppins, looks like a good life.

thats what you get for not overthrowing your monarchy

Attached: english freedom.jpg (768x768, 114K)

victorian London was a shit hole.

are you retarded? our monarchy has no say in this.

It's not even that cold though?

Yeah kinda funny how ya'll installed a parliament and everything and somehow you still get treated like boot licking serfs.

Attached: 1538888635974.jpg (650x924, 54K)

>our monarchy has no say in this.
That's the fucking point, bong

Good. Gas heating is fucking stupid and causes lots of fatal accidents.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/woman-dead-froze-hull-western-cemetery-hypothermia-jacqueline-parsons-humberside-police-a8616831.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-45981980

theguardian.com/society/2018/apr/23/at-least-78-homeless-people-died-in-uk-over-winter-figures-reveal

So it's all electric rather than gas.

We still use fossil fuels for electricity generation, so how much would this actually help? I know they talk about heatsinks, but that wouldn't be enough for a home, right?

I have the same issues with electric cars.

>logic
wow u bigot

>local factory closes down
>1000000 pakis and their offsping evacuated into middle class homes, equal number of bongs is sent out to freeze on the street

Chimney sweeps commonly lost their scrotums and testicles to rot from sweeping.

Liberals are brain-impaired. Or perhaps they're thinking banning fossil fuel use would push you Bongs to go full renewables like solar and all that. Problem is that those sources won't be able to generate enough to meet your energy needs. Perhaps the solution is to make the leftard Bongs choose between fossil fuels and nuke fuels. Let's see if the fear of nukes would short circuit their smooth brains and push Bongland to go all fossil fuels just to avoid using nuke power.

I thought natural gas was clean burning and environmentally safe except for the extraction process which can fuck up water supplies in rural areas. But every form of energy fucks something up, no free lunch.

>homeless
>elderly

wew

>Letting the elderly die from hypothermia is OK

Just take a bath ffs

This is why you always buy a house with a ducking chimney

Attached: 59FDCB7F-031B-4CAB-84D8-AE3E58F6EF3D.jpg (750x1244, 425K)

They should do this here, but it's exactly the opposite. They want us to install gas system when 99% of the population only use this shit to cook (and a gas cylinder every 2 months is enough).
It's so dumb. Europeans need it because of the winter.

I get that this is supposed to only be for new homes, but Natural Gas is the best energy solution the world has without switching to nuclear. It has done way more to cut emissions than the average green technology, so why would that be given up for gimmicks.

What? How?

Attached: 1534380402188.jpg (900x900, 77K)

>draw warmth from the sea or lakes
wut?

>Brazil have gas grid.
>We don't

I came here to post this
I just wanna shoot myself every time I hear about people wanting everyone to switch to electric cars because they "don't produce pollution"
you want me on board with green technology? gimmie some of that "hydrogen engine" tech and THEN we can start talking. if it's even possible. or if the engine doesn't require rare minerals that are harder and more destructive to get than coal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimney_sweeps'_carcinoma

>The disease was principally a British phenomenon

Part & Parcel and Quintessentially British.

Attached: IWUZAQUEENANDSHEET.gif (960x960, 1.7M)

Only some states and they'll jew you to death.

the "it burns clean" claim is a meme when extraction leaks like a gangbanged whore.

Oh wow that's fucking hilarious, we are all doomed with these climate change nutters. Has the UK started to ban wood stoves yet like we have? No kidding, burning wood is now the reason the sun has been without sunspots for 67% of the year so far, I never would have figured that.

The fuck is a hob?

Attached: oo.png (165x170, 43K)

>our monarchy has no say in this.
Why don't they ever oppose it? Seems like they're in on it.

>literally caused by not washing the soot off themselves
Really, Brits?

What the fuck is a hob?

Open topped cooking stove.