Red-Pill me on Neanderthals (and Denisovans)

Is their admixture the reason Europeans and Asians are super-human? If we had never mixed would we all still be living in mud huts?

I think it's amazing we went from apes for millions of years, and then in the course of 60,000 years (beginning with contact with Neanderthals) produced language, culture, art, empires and finally technology.

Neanderthals
>had bigger brains than humans
>created the first pieces of cave art ever discovered (pic-related)
>people with neanderthal DNA are more prone to depression and smoking (deeper thinkers?)

Where they more advanced than us? Was an ubermensch minority killed and raped to death by a much larger majority (a sign of things to come?). One unfortunate difference is they kept in smaller groups (family-sized) whereas humans had tribes of 100-200 at the time. Even then they BTFO humans the first few times both interacted. Could it also be partly why the average white/asian seems to be more introverted than the average black?

I believe neanderthals/denisovans were the real masterrace, and we should revere our admixture.

Everyone without neanderthal admixture (sub-saharan africans) is not a real human and should be slowly faded out, to prevent the average human's worldwide neanderthal admixture from dropping.

Attached: AncientNeanderthalArt.jpg (460x276, 36K)

Bump. I know some of you autists must know more about this then me.

Whatever makes you feel better

If anything I just feel bad that they're extinct and we can't study them on a deeper level.

I think it's not a coincidence that everyone outside of sub-Saharan Africa has neanderthal admixture, and were also where all the great civilizations came from.

There was a migration of haplogroup r1b to the Chad region of Africa some time in the last 10,000 years. Could it be possible that was what brought iron working technology to sub-Saharan Africans and helped the later Bantu expansion?

>There was a migration of haplogroup r1b to the Chad region of Africa some time in the last 10,000 years. Could it be possible that was what brought iron working technology to sub-Saharan Africans and helped the later Bantu expansion?

Interesting, gonna research this, thanks user.

you aren't ready for a redpill this fat but someone here will inevitably thrust it in your mouth. I don't have the necessary infographs but I can give you a tip:
>get a glass of water handy

I can bear it. Bring it on.

Neanderthals were a prototype for the Jews that's why we exterminated them

Attached: 1544427816334.jpg (886x1114, 71K)

Bantus crosses with baldy apes c30k years ago in the Congo basin.

I don't think that's true, tho. How are they proto-jews if they were born in Europe? Jews are parasites by nature, they managed to create something before the admixture

>How are they proto-jews if they were born in Europe?
you don't seriously believe that the modern Jew is a descendant of the Levant do you? Look into the ethnic demographics of Israel

half of Asia still lives in mudhuts

Attached: 929.jpg (2000x1000, 290K)

It's ayyys isn't it?

They aren't extinct, dipshit. Their DNA just wasn't as good and it got minimalized. For someone posting about evolution, you understand genetics very little. At least google genetic drift.
dis gon b gud
leaf poster
Zimbabwe, Ethiopia. Fool

Aboriginals are very old

Attached: Huffpetrol.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Pretty much proven that they are Levantine peoples. Their DNA is not statistically different from palestinians and philistines, and language and religious studies polace their stories as migrating from the Sinai. Also, that they were enslaved in Egypt has been proven to be bullshit. Maybe some of their Sinai linguistic ancestors were,but not the Israelites.

They also have the highest percentage of denisovan dna

>They aren't extinct, dipshit. Their DNA just wasn't as good and it got minimalized. For someone posting about evolution, you understand genetics very little. At least google genetic drift.
Make me.

There are living neanderthals in Zimbabwe and Ethiopia? What the fuck are you on about?

Ashkenazis are from Israel? woah consider my mind blown dude

Interdasting

Yes, Papuans, Australian Aboriginals and Amerindian tribals are truly the master race.

They lived wholesome lives

We fucked up

>Neanderthals
>>had bigger brains than humans

Whales have like 5 times bigger brains than hoomans, doesen't really mean much.
Bell-peppers are like 5 times bigger than Jalapenos, but that doesen't make them spicier.

Neanderkikes had larger brains, yes, but which parts of the brain? The answer is the part in the back, that is primarily used for better night vision. The neanderkikes were proficient nocturnal hunters, that is what they had evolved as. Having the "backer" part of the brain was vital for this.

(P.S. Varg says some good stuff, but he is retarded when it comes to Neanderkikes. He's doubled down on us(euros) being the neandkikes when that's 100% wrong. There is close to 0% of Neanderkike genes in Northern Europe, 1-2% in Middle-Europe and 3-5% in Southern Europe. While there is 20-60% in some parts of the Middle East. The only reason there is some sub 1% percentage of Neanderkike genes in Northern Europe at all is because Sweden took in a fuckton of kikes during WWII. And those carry a high percentage of Neanderkike DNA.)

>inbfore some retard spews retard research papers "disproving" something said in this post

Since 1945 there have been zero ( 0 ) research studies done on races. The politically correct researches do researchers based on citizenship, not race.
Thus; When a study shows that say Germany has 2% neanderthal DNA, it does not mean that everyone in Germany has 2% neanderthal DNA. It means that some select individuals in Germany (the kikes) have alot of neanderthal DNA.

The same goes for Indians in America. Just because America has say 2% indian DNA, doesen't mean every american has 2% indian blood. It means that there are a lot of indians in the reservations with 100% indian DNA.

Attached: pol approved science.jpg (4401x2339, 2.03M)

someone pls post the chad Chad vs. the virgin Niger

Damn guys did it really take this long
Anyway yes OP all those things are true but that's because men don't need those things. Neanderthals made jewelry and art and shit
Look even today the Jews do
We don't need that. We strive for battle and honor. It's one thing they still haven't taken away from us

Attached: 1534141884862.jpg (877x1024, 221K)

No u

Attached: 1550763382850.jpg (507x712, 247K)

they are superior human being.

Attached: sap.jpg (658x806, 156K)

What we call Neanderthals are most likely what were referred to as Nephilim at the time. Brains 13% bigger than ours on average, more physically powerful but also a more peaceful
and patient species from what science can tell.

When the lowlands of Europe were swallowed by the great flood around 6,200 BC probably spelled the end for them. I think Europeans are like 4% Neanderthal DNA last I heard.

Aryans invented post-antedeluvian iron metallurgy
Aryan and Iron are the same root word
Haplogroup R in Chad is the closest area to the Eye of Saharah where Atlantis most likely was
Haplogroup R is found in the Arctic Region where Hyperborea most likely was
Haplogroup R is found on the East Coast of the Americas where Lemuria most likely was

Aryan
Iron
Iran
Ian
Atlantian/Atlantaryan
Hyperborean/Hyperboaryan
Lemurian/Lemuraryan

Feel free to ask any further questions

Jews have the most Neanderthal mixture

Attached: 1550780429174.jpg (507x712, 232K)

This is some hilarious shit made by an absolute madman.

Well played.

>closest area to the Eye of Saharah

That's in Mauritania you moron

hey moron
look at the sea levels at the time
the r1 is concentrated around lake chad
which back then would have been the bay of chad
which is a likely place for refugees of a complete and total societal collapse could go to if Atlantis were to fall
use your critical thinking skills
i know it's hard for you to walk outside of your house but people back then moved around a lot and it was an easy boat ride from the eye to the bay of chad

>which is a likely place for refugees of a complete and total societal collapse could go to if Atlantis were to fall
>use your critical thinking skills
audible kek

Interdasting question, but they were stable spear chuckers for 200k years. Hard to imagine life then. All those stories lost forever

maybe pol isn't for your if you're about accepted historical dogma midwit

Its hilarious user. Lake Chad is beneath the Richat structure in elevation by about 200m. Furthermore, like the leafposter pointed out, lake Chad and the Richat structure (aka atlantis) are not in anyway close to each other. They're actually almost 3000 km away from each other. In fact Madrid in Spain is closer than lake Chad.

so they could have a global civilisation stretching from the north pole to west africa to east US
but they couldn't colonise or make it to this island?

Attached: unknown-1.png (1088x911, 1.29M)

You're not being very coherent at all lmao

so you admit you genuinely can't refute that image?

Some people say they were proto-jews, but they had burial rituals as far as I know. Maybe the homo whatever that preceeded sapiens was a proto-nigger instead.

What is there to refute? Lake Chad is not in the circled area and there are both islands and a large land mass right nearby the supposed atlantean city so they don't even need to go to lake Chad or that "island" that would mostly be covered by water as I actually checked the elevation map and most of it is at 300m-500m elevation meaning about as much as the Atlantean city.

Its almost as if you're just randomly stringing things together to get a workable theory and you can't even do that properly.

Attached: file.png (562x485, 446K)

Neanderthals had a stable (/unchanging) toolkit for most of their run. That suggests they were not as smart as modern non-African humans.
On the other hand they were plenty smart as far as archaics go, and did hold off anatomically modern humans in their first encounters.
Further, there was enough separation time from our main lineage to develop different genes for intelligence. Intelligence, like height, is mediated by a large number of genes with small individual effects, instead of being an on-off switch. So even if they came out even or behind us, they could have had genes we would have benefited from.
Further, our 2-5% neanderthal admixture isn't purely neutral at this point, there's been time for disadvantageous genes to wash out and for advantageous genes to be selected for.
All of which is to say that yes, its quite possible whites and asians owe (some of) their higher-than-African intelligence to neanderthal admixture, even without neanderthals literally being a master race.
>But we're here and they're not, right? They must have been pretty stupid, right?
That doesn't follow at all. The striking feature of the neanderthal population was their low overall numbers throughout their history. Perhaps due to having a more carnivorous diet than us, they had a demographic profile closer to wolves or bears than to modern humans.
What happens when a more populous group of humans encounters a less populous group of humans? They get brushed aside. Neanderthals getting brushed aside is the expected outcome, not a priori evidence of a lack of intelligence.

Attached: consider the following two.jpg (449x449, 40K)

okay so give me a theory for the r1 being concentrated on that former island then

its not, r1 is in the lake chad area.

Attached: file.png (225x225, 67K)