Why have we quit exploring space?

Theory: once we discovered how desolate and dangerous space travel is and how technologically advanced we would have to be to actually explore beyond our own gravitational pull, we moved our research to beyond the stars, dimensional travel.
It explains why we haven’t been back to the moon and basically forgot about space (with the exception of cgi pictures and “satellites”)

Attached: 4D09D7DC-171F-4CCE-8BAA-B711143AB87E.jpg (473x591, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iuqU5XSo-1U
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSoxioQtwZfY2ISsNBzJ-aOZ3APVS8br
youtube.com/watch?v=4uluUQXiji4
youtube.com/watch?v=ukpPtzvracg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exploring space isn't commercial rewarding

>explore space
>feed niggers

Guess which one got picked?

We’re told it would be if we had the technology to X,Y,Z, we’re told asteroids and comets are made of gold and iron and all kinds of crazy shit.

We stopped so we could concentrate on pronouns.

This thread will be shit up with flat earther fags

we haven't quit "exploring" space though, the voyager probe is still operational for another decade or so. it just isn't particularly economically feasible to be sending humans anywhere near that far away from earth with our current technology.

I don’t want flat earth fags. I want people to just entertain the idea that when we went to the moon we looked around and thought there’s zero chance life exists out here, if I take my helmet off I will be crushed, if I fall and tear my suit-instant death.
Then came back to earth and was like there’s got to be a better way.

So we could do it with 1960’s technology and money but now it’s just not possible? I call bs.

Who needs to explore space when we can worry about climate change which we can't even prove humans are causing or is bad

Attached: fjksjfkfsd.png (457x384, 19K)

i mean do you want to go back to the moon, or orbit around the earth again? that's what we were doing in the 1960s, we're not going to find anything new about our close surroundings. actual exploration in the form of manned spacecraft gets more and more difficult the further you get away from earth, even going to mars is a really difficult endeavor. i agree more time and money should be spent on learning more about our surroundings out there, but it's not like there's just a bunch of untapped resources just sitting outside low earth orbit.

You’ll get them. Any thread about space seems to attract the attention of the CIA flat earth faggots.

because whites right now are too busy babysitting half of the third world, just imagine all these money went on research instead of going on welfare programs

Attached: 1548250391104.jpg (480x643, 54K)

Because it's really far away.

Isn’t it possible that we are alone in the universe and going to space just made that crystal clear, and now we use our technology to reach other dimensions?

Check out the image / art series called astronaut suicides.

Your parents chose ethnic food over space exploration.

Attached: Astronaut_Suicides_Neil_Dacosta_09m.jpg (240x300, 14K)

space exploration is just a meme excuse to dump money into missile technology

>it's not like there's just a bunch of untapped resources just sitting outside low earth orbit
All human progress should be towards getting the fuck off & out of here. Should've had seeder ships launched by now so they could be on the way to neighboring systems. Not like that 10,000+ year travel time is going to get much shorter anytime soon; and if we don't spread out all trace of us is eventually going to get wiped like we never existed at all.

Space does not exist.

Attached: AD22BFB5-CDFD-4223-9723-0CCCDFC09CA6.png (680x680, 124K)

same faggs like you said humans can't fly, i guess haters gonna hate...

Niggers. A nonwhite America isnt going to be doing much of anything going forward.

of course it's possible we're alone in the universe. however, just based on our current level of knowledge about the universe there's really no way to know that. the voyager probes have found evidence of water on some of the outermost moons of the solar system, indicating that conditions favorable to life could exist somewhere other than on earth. basically, the universe is really, really big, and we don't have the technology to explore that far into it right now.

There could be billions of other sapient or better species out there; if they were spread like 1 or 2 per system we're unlikely to ever run into each other. Especially if shit like "warp" tech isn't possible regardless of how advanced you get.

>if they were spread like 1 or 2 per system
** meant galaxy, not system.

it's extremely hard to get people to commit to the idea of working towards a goal that incredibly far in the future though. we lose a sense of emotional gravitas when a timeframe grows that large. people might say that they care about the future of the human race, but if you tell them that they need to work day and night so that thousands of years down the road people will be able to live on, i think the motivation won't be there.

where's that stupid car meme when you need it

I agree; fter all we still can't get it across that not having found any habitable planets anywhere after hundreds of years of astronomy means keeping our own ecosystem from getting fucked should override economic interests.

The pic is funny to me because I can relate because I often use my neighbors driveway to turn around and I can imagine him doing that same thing. Lol.

Cause whitey on da moon and we be needin mo money for dem programs
youtu.be/iuqU5XSo-1U

You guys just want to leave all the niggers behind.

Escapists. You want to colonize a planet? Start here.

Need money to spend on third world niggers so they can starve themselves and then we can spend more money feeding them that they use to have more and more nigger subhuman children then they also need feeding so we spend more money building houses for them in our own countries then spend money combating they crime they bring with them

If that’s true, why haven’t they found us already? If they have the technology to potentially travel through space and time, what are they waiting for? Another species with that kind of technology would’ve been around millions of years before us and would have technology with infinite capabilities, why haven’t they contacted us on a simple radio?

Yeah its the idea thats hard, not getting Jamal Jaffar and Juan and their 100+ cousins to understand, accept, or fund it. Lmao every liberal supporting climate change research could be doing the same for space. But then they'd have to realize the jews and other jays I mentioned don't want them, won't ever LET them leave

>If they have the technology to potentially travel through space and time
This assumes those things are even possible regardless of how technologically advanced you become. And if they're billions of LY away, radio'd never get to us before we went extinct.
Incredibly insurmountable distances.

This guy knows. Leftists pretend future generations will sing their praise because they know they will curse their names

I don’t think there’s anything on the moon for us, or any other planet, if there was life would exist on those planets. And don’t give me the “muh mars and moons of other planets have ice” which means they could have life. Why is it so hard to believe that human beings are special.

>Why is it so hard to believe that human beings are special
Because it's egotistical as all fuck & leads to shit like special snowflake syndrome & constantly shitting up the planet cause we're so special nothing could ever happen to fuck it all up. Definition of hubris.

it seems like you're coming into this with your opinion fully formed, so I don't think anything I say is going to change that. but I don't think you can say that just because we haven't found life yet in our very limited sample size of the universe, there is nothing else out there. it's possible that out of a nearly infinitely large realm of existence, humans are the only creatures to exist with sentience, but it doesn't seem likely. statistically, it's improbable.

Your last sentence's answer is astroids btw subhuman

You’re telling me that a species from galaxies far far away that have the technology to show up like Christopher Columbus, haven’t showed themselves in a similar fashion because they just haven’t found us yet and ____________ (fill in the blank)

do you really think it's cost effective to spend millions to go to the asteroid belt (farther away than Mars, a planet we have never landed a human on) to MINE? there are resources in the galaxy that we need to take advantage of (hydrogen and helium are big ones), but "space rocks" are not one of them, "subhuman".

Your confusing leftists with white men who can colonize the stars btw

Believe in aliens then, you’re insignificant.

It takes a certain spirit to explore for the sake of it, rather than, as this user pointed out crass material gain. That spirit is largely dead

But if we brought that gold and diamonds and whatever mineral to earth, massively increasing the supply wouldn't the demand go down and therefore reduce its value? Just asking

>that have the technology to show up like Christopher Columbus
Completely & blatantly missing my point that FTL travel MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE PERIOD. It's a huge assumption that just because you get advanced far beyond the level we are now that the laws of physics as we currently understand them can be broken. Maybe, maybe not.

the primary goal of civilization is survival. there is also a finite amount of matter in the universe. why would you choose to reveal yourself when the response could be an object traveling at 1/10th the speed of light aimed directly at your planet? we know what other people are like. we know nothing of what other intelligent species are like. man is at the top of the food chain because he is brutal, cunning and ruthless -- he is the apex predator of earth. it's only rational to assume that any other intelligent species got to that same position by the same means. it is also only rational to assume that they are predators as well.

Not always. We can, but we don't, and bitch about how we can't ever have enough of an impact to irrevocably damage the planet's ecosystem as a whole while dumping enough microparticulates in the oceans to eventually have plastic fucking sea life evolve.
>protip: we can't eat fucking plastic

Yeah you cant spell out exploration adventure or even progress for these people simply enough. We go space. Space has rocks, shiny worth many sheckles and gibs. Ooga Booga. Then once the colonies are formed well enough we cut them off nd dont look back.

But isn’t it also reasonable to assume that if there’s an infinite chance of ET existence, which would have technology far beyond ours, a species that’s older than us, more developed, evolved and a better understanding of basically everything, and we would have concrete evidence?
Like if the fact that the possibilities are infinite but reality seems to have its limitations, isn’t it possible that the possibility of ET life is limited...to us?

No because the world is already overflowing with diamonds. There is no shortage or small Supply, it's literally one of the oldest kike tricks in the book. The hasids down in the diamond district are sitting on piles of these useless rocks.

You speak of snowflakes and global warming, of course you hate space. Stop pretending science is on your side, you think plants cant grow in space??? Not looking to feed nogs nd neckbeards on this rock pal.

If they have the technology to travel light years. The “laws of physics” as we currently know them, is just so weird to assume that we’ve got it all figured out but the aliens don’t.

you're making a good amount of assumptions here. who's to say that alien life, extant or otherwise, would be more advanced than us? what if they're still in their primordial stage? what if much more advanced civilizations have risen and fallen in the time that we were all still bacteria in a protein stew? who's to say that the life that exists out there is even similar enough to us that we would be able to understand or even perceive them? the overall point is that we just don't know enough about our surroundings to be in any way sure that humans are alone in the universe.

>of course you hate space
Wasted quints on a fucking retard who can't into thread IDs & previous posts.

Not an argument

Attached: space or minorities 2.png (1127x733, 446K)

>Why have we quit exploring space?

ayys forbid it

You basically told me to re read thread and understand you better lmao bitch

We had to stop going to space to fund Israel's trip to the moon. Thanks Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
You can either explore space, or you can have a welfare state that puts minorities on a pedestal.
You can not have both, and our parents chose to have minorities rather than explore space.

We still cannot shield from the cosmic rays of space. Plus we went to the moon to find proof of our sun's recurrent nova. They found the proof. Prepare your angus.

I wonder what became of Grays. Jackie is probably still alive, though Mattie looks overly fed.

giant empty waste of time and money

Enough about your poor obese mother we discussing space bro

Some astronaut might get cancer in twenty years goy, you can never leave

>of course you hate space
Point out where I said any fucking thing leading you to this conclusion. Direct quotes, not your misinterpretation.

based and REDpilled

Attached: 1547936632228.jpg (400x527, 48K)

Sun energy can break apart atoms and that can produce water on a planet. Some paper just came out showing that. Stars also nova, sending out all the elements and even birthing planets. So the things necessary for life are given by the sun. Also speciation and evolution happen because of the sun.

No its a lot worse than that. I love space my friend. Id love to go see the stars. But we do have to overcome some significant problems.

>can't even prove it's bad

Attached: 1545839513625.jpg (240x250, 9K)

zzzzzzzzzzzz

earth destruction cycle overdue, global elites preparing to survive it, installations under cheyenne and antarctica built with stolen trillions of dollars, we aren't invited to survive the apocalypse
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSoxioQtwZfY2ISsNBzJ-aOZ3APVS8br

Attached: terrarium.jpg (564x588, 73K)

nothing have changed.
it's still fake and gay.
praise the lord.

Attached: 1489151532382.png (417x500, 18K)

>Your parents chose ethnic food over space exploration.

3rd century AD Rome had steam engines; 5th century AD Rome couldn't even spell its own language correctly. And no one cared.

Niggerfication and jew infestation destroys white civilization over and over again. They are a parasitic infestation and it follows the same pathology every time.

We have not stopped space research. It just slowed down. Mostly because the boomer cucks decided taking care of useless shitskins was more important. Boomers also squandered their money on crap, trashed the economy, destroyed the education system. So now we lack the money as well as the brain power required for a good space program.

I have pointed out the problems which are the blacks browns jews and crypto jews in regard to this issue. You seem to think its a matter of human arrogance or a failure to meet the challenges of the environment. You are likely one of them who doesn't want us to escape.

Wake up the jews have trapped you here to care for the blacks and your obese mother for eternity

>All human progress should be towards getting the fuck off & out of here. Should've had seeder ships launched by now so they could be on the way to neighboring systems
My first fucking post you illiterate nigger. You don't want the ovens fired up because your dumb ass would be among the first in line.

Its better to keep us dumb and controlled so we don't leave them in hell and make a Utopia some where else.

Attached: head.png (928x539, 659K)

This. If you know statistics, you know that with almost a certainty, aliens exist. However, it is likely the case that the distances between us are so great that it does not matter how advanced technology becomes, it will remain impossible to travel that far in a reasonable manner.

you never heard of sling shot theory

Because nearly 100% of our national revenue goes towards (((entitlement spending))) and placating Jews, niggers, and other parasites.

youtube.com/watch?v=4uluUQXiji4

Attached: head.png (928x539, 659K)

Yes, but we're going to need a lot more than the assistance of a planet's gravitational force to get us to planets on other solar systems. What if we have to travel past/through 100,000,000 solar systems to find a good planet? We can't even get out of ours. Why make the assumption that an increase in technology is going to overcome that obstacle? It might be insurmountable.

We wont use jew meme ovens this time and I'll thank you for convincing me inadvertently the less purest of ourselves must go to

Hnnng. That M1 carbine.

We will not explore space beyond our own orbit until we develop things like artificial gravity and relativistic speed space drives that let us get to planets in weeks instead of months or years.
Landing on the moon and coming back is one thing. Bringing enough fuel to take off from and get back from Mars is something else. We've never sent a rocket past the moon that came back.
What did man do on the moon? He walked around surveying things, taking pictures, and collecting samples for analysis, and then came back. There is nothing a man could do on the moon or mars right now that a robot could not do with no risk to human life and no need to return.
The cost/risk/reward ratio for sending man beyond orbit is not good enough. Talking about mining asteroids or other planets is pointless if you can't build a logistics train to get the materials and people back and forth in a safe and timely manner.

>Landing on the moon and coming back is one thing.
are you implying that it was actually done?
ever?
how old are you kiddo?

Attached: ljRXyPrDI79WmAF6Ar45lt3E6_3HY5KnlUTN7p5BJoY.jpg (600x319, 79K)

>Why have we quit exploring space?

Welfare for da poor!

Attached: This_Ended_Man_In_Space.png (402x617, 309K)

Nobody explored space in the 60s just for the sake of it. The Space program only got anywhere because it was a race to demonstrate the ability to put a nuke anywhere on the planet in under an hour.

Disinfo slide shill hows flat earth/trumps a kike/paganchristcuck language larps going?

Old enough to remember Skylab. Jews push the moon landing hoax because they don't want to admit the goy are smarter than them.

At this point, it's a waste of time and money unless done for militaristic reasons imho (I'm no expert in the field, though of course the experts are going to want to keep their jobs....) When the tech is available to make space travel/exploration safe and affordable (or at least worth the cost/risk) there will be a new space race.

we haven't youtube.com/watch?v=ukpPtzvracg

next

5 shekels deposited to your account

what if goys knew since the beginning that it's a lie? it's just that now they have the option to voice their opinion. perhaps they are just playing much longer game than you are?

Attached: 1484162003830.jpg (662x442, 95K)

>capitalism

Israel is launching a moon probe today. Granted, it isnt an incredible probe, but if they pull it off, the will become the fourth country to ever touch the surface of the moon.

Rollin for it blowing up on the launch pad

Rollin now for failure to insert into proper orbit and shoot off into space

Rollin now for smashing into the lunar surface