Maryland MASSIVE gun grab

List of bullshit in various bills that are being pushed soon
>all 80% lowers banned , no grandfathers
>all ar15s including HBARS (only legal AR15 in maryland) 2013 law banned every semi auto rifle other than fuddy 4 round meme guns by name. no way around it now
>Long gun qualification license (all shotguns and rifles). that means you have to give us money and your fingerprints to practice your right.
>4 hour training required (costs money)
>you can only buy 1 long gun a month(literally any rifle or shotgun with a 7 day waiting period too)
>all private gun sales are regulated by police and carry a fee

Protest in annapolis on 2/25/2019 and on 2/27/2019(info from MSI in next post) Just show up to the house

Info on the bills in question
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/170-major-attack-on-gun-owners-in-maryland

How to testify (get up very early and be there before 8)
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/166-how-to-testify-before-the-maryland-general-assembly

Tips for oral testimony
mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=232382

If you plan on coming thats awesome.

If you cant come/are out of state and want to help emails/phone calls do help

NRA needs to be bullied for leaving maryland to rot. So give them a call and shit on them for it and ask why their website has no info on this but is instead selling hats.

Keep bumped please. Big jew gun grab that will hit other states. (VA and PA are not safe)

Attached: Maryland-Wood-Flag-1.jpg (864x576, 57K)

Info from Maryland shall issue

website has tons of info if you want to check it out

Attached: FullSizeRender-6.jpg (617x800, 132K)

If you fagtards arnt already organizing into Militias you deserve everything thats coming, THIS is your go sign

no its not

heller opened the door to state by state faggotry.

everyone should start getting worried when there is federal laws like this and the supreme court does nothing

until then stop your faggot larp

Attached: 1546732347856.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

Could someone elaborate upon how these bills are going to affect current gun owners?

If you want to buy a new gun you have to get a license.

If you want to buy a new gun you have to wait 7 days regardless of what it is

If you want a new gun you can only buy 1 gun a month

If you have a 80% receiver sitting on a shelf its illegal

They're also pushing two bills today that would effectively make Maryland a Sanctuary State. One would forbid government employees from contacting the Feds about criminal illegal aliens, the other would allow taxpayer money be used for defending illegals in court.

MD has been a bean dumping ground forever

if hogan signs a law like that he is putting his legacy on the line.

It doesn't matter if Hogan signs them or not, the Maryland Congress is overwhelmingly Democrat so they'd just steamroll right over any veto he gives.

not really. They have veto proof majorities on some things.

but not all things

sactuary state status would bring trump into the state. And put huge pressure on hogan who is about to re-district the entire state which could turn it purple.

Maryland politics is going to change massively in 2020 unless democrats manage to put their finger on the districting again

Do you know what they mean when they say HBARS will be "regulated firearms?" Like are current owners going to be grandfathered in or is everyone going to be a criminal if they don't register all guns and take classes or whatever bullshit

There's absolutely no reason you would need an automatic weapon.

Schizos BTFO

Im not 100% sure i will check

But i dont think they are going full "turn them in" i could be wrong.

Registration could be something they ask for though. Seems they are going heavy with the MSP

I agree. Its a waste of expensive ammo

Checked

double checked

Whoa, that looks like an actual flag. It's not pure shit like the rest of US flags. Well done, Maryland!

its the only heraldic flag in the country.

Most marylanders plaster it on everything. We love the flag even if the state sucks. Its the only thing holding the state together to be honest.

I love it, God bless you people.

Checked bearings lol.

based on what I've researched HBARS are probably going to be grandfathered, but all this is still going to be a massive step in the wrong direction as we both know.

This is why i left the state last year. Its already too late for maryland. As soon as we went quietly with the HQL's in 2013, i knew this state was lost.

And for all those thumping their chests all the way in texas, MT, or any other red state, you fuckers are next. I hopped over to WV, but the growth in frederick county MD is causing all the liberals, beaners, and niggers to start looking for cheaper housing out here, so im expecting WV not to last another decade or 2 before gun control becomes an issue here. Californians are moving to your red states, and just ljke in MD, you wont do a god damn thing.

well we might get lucky. apparently there is a big gun case in the supreme court right now.

and if the justices rule that strict scrutiny must be applied to all gun laws (like they are with free speech and other rights). It could open a pandoras box where most of these gay nitpicky laws wont be able to pass even in state courts

>ff-ffrom my cold dead hands
>does nothing
Why are Americans so ideologically vacuous?

they have not actually taken the guns yet

these are state laws not federal laws. A federal AWB wouldnt fly in todays climate

>all 80% lowers banned , no grandfathers
Scrap metal is apparently going to be illegal.

A lightning link which is a little piece of metal that doesnt do anything can get you sent to prison.

Bump from VA. Thank God we still have a GOP and Libertarian majority in the state legislature here. Otherwise Ralph Coonman would have passed this shit here

If you pop a LL into an AR-15 it becomes a machinegun. An 80% lower must be milled before it becomes a firearm.

For baste crabposters only.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-14-19-59.png (1194x720, 587K)

will be stealing this for future OP's thank you

bump

Attached: 1550706506472.png (1265x1713, 1.44M)

what's stopping people from going up to gun shows in maine then driving back down to maryland?

not much from my understanding but there are massive restrictions on carrying, discharging, buying, selling, and owning firearms in general.

No one will comply with this. Eventually these faggots are going to push this to the scotus. And they are going to get blown the fuck out.

Attached: 1544814548553m.jpg (1024x920, 139K)

yeah this europe style gun control shit won't be good.
they're basically asking for the niggers and spics to start swamping white owned property and killing SA style(hidden behind the crime both commit).
I'd wolverine the fuck out, start stockpiling everything you could, keep one or two registered, and train regularly.

Imagine if republicans started challenging LGBT laws, imagine the backlash the left(primarily antifa) would throw out there. All you gun loving right-winged(or right leaning) people need to challenge this, it's not hard because unlike laws making faggotry legal, you've got a constitutional amendment backing you up.

SHALL.NOT.BE.INFRINGED.

Attached: 1353218161344.png (449x548, 109K)

>D-DEY WONT DARE TRY N TAKE OUR GUNS!!!

Attached: muh-guns.jpg (1096x828, 83K)

>organize militias

I wouldn't even know where to begin

believe me, i have and do, i love my home, but fuck this state and all it's dems and niggers. looking at you baltimore and dc

SCOTUS FUCKING DO SOMETHING REEEE

TRUMP DID FUCKALL FOR TWO YEARS HAVING ALL BRANCHES

SCOTUS DO SOMETHING YOU FUUUUUUCCCKKKKSSSS

Just get some like minded people together: boom! Militia.

If it comes down to it, let this Okie from Muskogee help you out.

The way I am reading it, HBARS are not going to be banned like all other AR-15 styles, but are going to be made regulated like AR-15's were and like pistols.

thanks oklabroma, nice to see people understand that it's not all fags and niggers here in crab-land

bump

Attached: 1516584912075.jpg (1479x1500, 424K)

Bamp

Attached: 1529218821085.jpg (1280x1273, 197K)

this size is just as unhealthy as hambeasts

Is this whats being slid right now?

We have had threads for days on this, and they cut short because of sliding

I JUST BOUGHT THIS A WEEK AGO COME THE FUCK ON

Attached: 20190216_183945.jpg (4032x2268, 2.56M)

bump

Attached: DVkB0qpWAAEsdzN.jpg (900x1200, 95K)

hell yeah, dude! getting my upper and lower kits this sunday
it's WASP land first and foremost. fuck all others
>especially N*ggers

Attached: 1520843070576.png (498x497, 377K)

I have been to many gunshows in Maine, I have purchased several guns in Maine, and all dealers require that you fill out a 4473.

if the atf shows up at your door, there's nothing they can do if you say they were all stolen
>especially if you back up your claim with a police report earlier

bump

Attached: DhjZwSZVQAISY_d.jpg large.jpg (703x994, 113K)