Mudshark gets into big brawl with black girls in the hood

youtube.com/watch?v=vqTVNo-35fI

Mudshark gets herself into a mess after trying to move on one of the black women's baby fathers

Attached: 10292922028393993393.png (755x435, 198K)

>hambeast
>I see a g-string, I see g-string!!

Attached: 9309.jpg (670x597, 37K)

wtf

I see these types of situations from time to time since I live on the outskirts of a fuxated area but have to run to town for groceries and sheeeeiiit on occasion. It's always funny AF and I think, "It's none of my business" smirking all the way hoping they kill one another. I know how insecure black females get about fat/ugly white girls dating their men.

If every single person who appeared in that video died I'd be a happy motherfucker

THEY'RE TAKING OUR WOMEN

Shark? All I see is a whale

Niggers will fuck anything, except their own sheboons. I can't really blame them either.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

That display of pure Gorilla strength at 1:30 was great. Niggers are truly fascinating animals if you think of them as great apes.

Further proof that the vast majority of coalburners are women that white men wouldn't touch.

Most self-respecting aryan women are inherently racist.

no refunds. They are stuck with that ham beast.

Attached: 1549996025835.jpg (690x489, 40K)

she is part of the tribe now, who cares

>Heeell naaaw, heeell naaaw!
Haha top kek

>pol
HUEHUE LOOK AT THE COAL BURNER SHE DESERVE IT
>also Jow Forums
OH MY GOD MAGA HAT BOY GOT STRUCK DOWN THIS IS A HATE CRIME I DEMAND AN INVESTERGATION FIND THE PERPETRATOR AT ONCE

white girls who hang around nigs are worse than the nigs themselves 100% of the time

>Jow Forums is one person

Race-traitors are the worst of society

>DONT PULL THE WEAVE

LMAO

>playing with nigs
>a kid minding his own business
Wow, so alike. KYS retard.

it's one MAGAfag at this point