Please stop coming to Jow Forums we don't want you

Please stop coming to Jow Forums we don't want you

Attached: done.jpg (1200x773, 396K)

No, we like you, guys. Save us from the Cirno menace!

faggot kill yourself

Attached: 1549484802960.jpg (202x250, 5K)

Attached: 1522005908231.png (500x517, 101K)

Use more negative terms about my wafu and I'll show you the real shelling of Mainila.

Cirno is a disease is a disease on Jow Forums. She is spammed 24/7

In our defense she's really cute

Attached: jdsakncskjlwbefljanskldmc.png (700x993, 502K)

Doesn't warrant keeping dozens of threads alive for weeks

bant actually used to be tolerable when it was first created, now it's an inoperable tumor because of this faggot shit spammed 24/7

That's mostly the south korean bot. I for one think we should go back to having one or two active threads dedicated to Cirno than having it spread across like 15 threads.

Attached: snow!.jpg (2000x1000, 1.34M)

Jow Forums was cool when it had risk threads and shit, but then something happened and it became garbage

2 threads would be fine, i guess. but honestly, i don't mind what you do there. have 15 threads if you like

soplarme la verga putos

Attached: 1499730365910.jpg (473x514, 163K)

Just counted. We have 7 and across all of them about 10-15 replies are made by real people per day.

I dunno I'm just sick of seeing unironic racism there and would like to politely ask yall to please stop coming over there.

Attached: melancholy.jpg (850x1019, 122K)

no but you can stay on your containment board /lgbt/ you might even try some tide pods at some point

There's 16 up right now if you count the fishe

And I'm not Jow Forums, I just come here to annoy people and maybe ask a serious question once in while

It's a mod that keeps moving them, I was in a thread here yesterday when I saw a mod saying it was moved to bant. Go figure

AHEM. FUCK MODS, FUCK JANNIES, AND FUCK Jow Forums

Attached: upsetting.jpg (1416x1128, 228K)

the reason of your existence is to be Jow Forums's trash can, tho

Yep, and as i always said, Jow Forums will only go to a board free from homosexuals but lo and behold the faggots have to go and take over where we can do jack about their presence
IDK what jannies are thinking, it's really one simple rule
Keep the gays out

I thought we were already past this shit

Attached: Stare.jpg (350x350, 17K)