Jussie started a conversation. And no matter how you want to spin it...

Jussie started a conversation. And no matter how you want to spin it, it is evidence of what life is like in Trump's America. He felt like he had to "lash" out like this in order to bring the news to discuss hate crimes. Hate crimes that are statistically far up since Trump was elected. Wether you like it or not, Jussie is the hero we don't deserve. Hundreds of potential hate crimes will now be solved, or aborted because people know the police are now taking them seriously. If they have to take them seriously because they think they are mostly fake (they aren't) then so be it. If only one victim is saved, then to me, Jussie Smollett is a hero.

Attached: 1550765496755.jpg (1024x694, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nW04o-IGy8
youtube.com/watch?v=F5wWc1XsiDw
youtube.com/watch?v=-x8hcAXZynQ
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1546852558026.jpg (2381x1694, 1.03M)

He's a nigger faggot that wanted attention like all nigger faggots do. America doesn't have a race problem; it has a nigger problem.

Attached: crime stats.jpg (616x5370, 750K)

>it is evidence of what life is like in Trump's America
Evidence that it's so good that you have to fake hate crime?

Jussie and Trump have one thing in common.
They're both LIARS!!!

Stop excusing niggers' crimes and lies.

Oh, he started a conversation, alright. I already know what the media is going to say:
>Well this one was faked, BUT THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY IN TRUMP'S AMERICA.
>Yes, but everybody believed it, but WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT RACIST WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN GENERAL? THAT IS WHY PEOPLE BELIEVED IT
>Muh Charlottesville. NAZIS MURDERED A WOMAN. THIS HAPPENS ON BOTH SIDES.

We gotta push, and push hard. There is plenty of evidence out there that our media refuses to cover. I'm posting a link to a normie-friendly video that isn't getting nearly the amount of attention it needs.
youtube.com/watch?v=5nW04o-IGy8

hate crimes are way up since Trump's America started, and far-right white supremacist terrorism is exploding.

Attached: 1550769541756.jpg (1000x708, 226K)

Heres a conversation for you.
I hate niggers.
They are liars.

Started, eh? Thats strange, because we have pretty much have been talking about fake hate crimes for quite awhile now.

He's not even pretending it's activism, he's admitting he did it because he wanted to be more important person with better paychecks.

Attached: 0538.png (613x597, 281K)

Conversation dead WITHIN HOURS thanks to this psyop.
youtube.com/watch?v=F5wWc1XsiDw

>There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies, and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
Reminder that even God hates this faggot

Dylann started a conversation. And no matter how you want to spin it, it is evidence of what life is like in Nigger America. He felt like he had to "lash" out like this in order to bring the news to discuss black-on-white crime. Nigger crimes that are statistically far up since Lincoln was elected. Wether you like it or not, Dylann is the hero we don't deserve. Hundreds of potential nigger crimes will now be solved, or aborted because people know the police are now taking them seriously. If they have to take them seriously because they think they are mostly fake (they aren't) then so be it. If only one white victim is saved, then to me, Dylann Roof is a hero.

Attached: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (250x293, 10K)

I won't believe anyone who says they were a victim of a hate crime. Good conversation.

This is a pretty good troll but "Jussie is a hero" is a little too much

Attached: 1510614862898.jpg (988x1024, 262K)

Attached: JUSStified.jpg (495x685, 192K)

More “fake but accurate” bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=-x8hcAXZynQ

>he's admitting he did it because he wanted to be more important person with better paychecks.

WRONG.

That is the Narrative that they're trying to build, that it was about his Salary.

If it was about his Salary, he could have done it a year ago, 2 years ago...

The Nigerian Brothers said the attack MUST be done by January 29th. They wanted the attack done before FEBRUARY, before Black History Month and before Cory Booker declared his Presidency, they wanted it done just days after Kamala Harris announced her Presidency (she announced on January 21st - Martin Luther King day)

This was an attack most likely engineered by Kamala Harris and CNN, to take place in late January.... this "Salary argument" is the new fake news they're pushing

Tens of thousands of Americans are involved with salary disputes daily with their bosses, they don't pay friends to dump bleach on them and put a rope around their neck.

Attached: download (5).jpg (275x183, 10K)

The Jew in him wanted to hoax a hate crime.
The Fag in him wanted attention.
The Nigger in him wasn't smart enough to pull it off.

this is literally how the faggots on reddit are trying to spin it now

Most hate crimes are by blacks against whites. The numbers aren’t even close.
Fuck off

>Jussie started a conversation.
Yeah, about hate hoaxes and how many of them there are in the current year.

Hate crimes are NOT up, unless you count everyday black on white crime and victimization. FAKE hate crimes are way up though.

Post the stats shill faggot. Not your fucking gay cartoon over and over

You are so far from reality that you have to try to create a new one, because everything you believe in is bullshit. Sas what the ego will do to not admit fault, mueller spent millions for years for nothing, jussie lied and is connected to dems. He was propoed up and coordinating with the media yet you guys try to blame someone else its just sad at this point. If “maga” is so bad why are so many people trying to die just to get in our country today.

Attached: 83BAC277-868F-449E-ABBA-2EDB8AA4EB04.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

Fact check says, Mostly True: All of those real hate crimes are against Trump supporters and white people.

Eat my entire asshole, you insufferable bitch

Hate HOAXES are way up in Trump's America. There are a lot of bigots who hate Trump and his supporters they're willing to commit fraud, and risk getting caught, in an attempt to just make them -look- bad. Who knows what their true intent is, probably trying to rustle up vigilante justice against Trump supporters.

I can't imagine what it's like to have such a hateful mind to do such things.

>Started a conversation

About fake hate crimes
fakehatecrimes.org/

Attached: 1548772798066.png (957x868, 883K)

Why do you support anti-White Liberals?

>hate crimes are way up since Trump's America started
According to anti-White Liberals that are not to be trusted.

this. it was set to failure

Yes he started a conversation with the detectives.

Attached: racestats.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

"Hate Crimes" do not exist at all.

I'll remember this next time some kid in a maga hat gets roasted nationally for smirking in an aggressive and disrespectful manner

> it is evidence of what life is like in Trump's America
> it is evidence of what life is like
> it is evidence

Attached: 1550543655835.gif (186x200, 1.98M)

this
a crime is a crime, motivation is irrelevant to outcome

>went public with a claim of criminal incident with false evidence to frame public outrage to generate political support for party
>just a conversation starter

Right, and Rodney King just got a good back massage, right?

Bold move cotton. Now prove it.

So, should every wife/girlfriend falsely accuse their husband/boyfriend of domestic violence to draw attention to the issue? Would that be better for our society?

Should we euthanize you to prove that society has a problem with functional retards?

Attached: 20190207_130523.jpg (644x428, 136K)

Attached: 1544823267677_1.jpg (992x768, 118K)

>Jussie is the hero
Jussie should anhero
fixed that for you OP

Attached: druuumpkffff.png (710x437, 339K)

Attached: 1548772776518.jpg (644x447, 136K)

Are you retarded?

Lynch yourself

Attached: 1548064949765.jpg (600x600, 54K)

This.

Jussie had a choice: fighting institutional systemic racism by faking a hate crime OR preserving his successful career and reputation.

We know what he chose. And Republicans hate him for it.

Attached: 190219082550-01-osundairo-brothers-smollett-exlarge-169.jpg (1500x2250, 341K)

Attached: fake hate crimes.png (1500x1555, 932K)

"provocative art installment"

That nigger kike knew so little about racism or hate that he couldn't even make a believable story.

You do when your a stupid pozzed faggot nigger.

>Jussie started a conversation. it’s starts and ends with “Retarded faggot”.
Sage in all fields.

Now that's some good bait

Attached: 1548772874389.jpg (520x614, 57K)

Reginald Denny just had his head checked for lice, right?

>this sad pathetic spin

if (((they))) actually try this I swear

"Victimized street art enthusiasts"

>If they have to take them seriously because they think they are mostly fake
what the fuck are you even saying lmao

This is what happens when demand for racism and homophobia is greater than the supply.

punished jussie

"Michael Brown, local store prankster and wrestle enthusiast sadly passed away in firearm accident - state calls for increased gun control"

Discord trannies always Oregano

>be me
>be 7yrs old
>parents move us to Coeur d'Alene Idaho (fuck off we're full)
>that summer the white supremacists from Sandpoint march
>learn what neo nazis are, hate groups etc
>school year starts
>weeks later a (((girl))) in a wheelchair has a swastika carved into her cheek by neo nazis
>learn what jews are/holocaust
>nothing but assemblies and group love fest field trips at school
>months go by
>(((girl))) admits she did it all to herself

My very first redpilling on hate hoaxes came at 7yrs old. I've been skeptical of every hate crime since. (((they))) started it

Attached: DidIdo.jpg (460x575, 58K)

>He felt like he had to "lash" out like this in order to bring the news to discuss hate crimes.
Yeah, watching the media may make you feel that way. It has a way of creating a bubble reality in the minds of American people sadly. Trump has done more as a president than every other president in four years, and so he could coast but isn't and so we're doing alright. As my old democratic government professor said: you vote for someones policies not their personality. To look at this as he is some bad guy and that yuppy/welfare leftie America is somehow under assault beyond common sense, physics, and math is pretty naive compared to the fact Trump is Vatican backed and the Vatican isn't Christian but Moloch worshipers linked to the Rothchild's who back both sides of the fence undermining even the Babylonian Kabbalists, but, hey, you watched School House Rock and Captain Planet growing up and watch MSNBC now, right? You're more tied into the "real world" than I am, it seems. Heh.

This whole thing is so easy for Jow Forums to believe because
1 - You are bigots who hate gays
2 - and blacks
3 - and Jews
4 - and liars

and probably actors too

Attached: 022119-wls-jussie-smollett-mug-img.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

an actor is just someone paid to lie professionally

>hating liars is bigoted

kys

Actors are scum who can't be trusted. They killed Lincoln!

>accuses everyone else of spinning the story

>proceeds to spin the story

Posted like a true dick sucking faggot

Well, kinda, despite the "oppression" narrative pushed by those who want the populous of your nation divided, he had to result to DIY and outsourcing to substantiate it.
In truth, he seems to have proved the point that the only way to fail in "MAGA Country", even after winning the oppression triathlon, is self inflicted failure.

You know why he did it right? He was trying to open up a conversation about hatehoaxes in hopes to get a conversation going about the greatest hatehoax of all time...the holohoax. Based Jussie tryna save the world n sheeit.

Attached: Smelly.jpg (452x465, 27K)

If I fake a crime, it doesn't show that that crime is prevalent, burger

/thread

oh look, another shill thread
yes, there have been problems since obongo financed and legalized propaganda, because communists knew they would lose for ever unless they circumvent the proper channels via 'activism' and other bullshit
blacks are racists, bigots and homophobes just like everyone else.
stop with the black privilege that they aren't

Well his new salary is going to be in dicks stuffed in his ass in prison. Which I guess he already liked anyways. So he gets a win?

That or Nimrod occult media subversion and financially/politically gamed systems along with the Legacy of Cain MAOA-L gene. Or conversation, your choice. "Am I my brothers keeper?"

>staging a hate crime on himself
>hires two Nigerians

Love is the only answer, and we are all played. Wake up, people. Jesus is right.

well if he has a case of the feels he can hiss and moan and lash out at his gay niggerian cellies while locked away for 10 years, im sure they know just how to settle him down

Hey, you copied my post
>tfw just had 1 (you)

Anyone who is down to appear on, let alone work with the fakeist news satanic ritual abuse in all it's decades of gaslight and assbloodloss libel can expect to be not that cool.

>started a conversation
Sure did. Bringing up how quick the msm will jump on any chance to bash trump/righties without the slightest hesitation.
The pendulum theory is dead on, isn’t it? More people are seeing the truth as these controverises keep blowing up the wrong way for lefties.

No amount of saving face would blow all of this away. Just give up.

comment sections knows what's up

WHY ARE YOU FUCKTARDS EVEN REPLYING TO THIS ABSOLUTE SHIT TIER TROLL JFC BOOMERS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEE

The problem with the idea that this is some deep conspiracy is that it's stupid as shit. They even said that phone records showed dude was on the phone with his "attackers" prior to the "attack". The trail leading back is so flagrant it's hard to imagine this is anyone's plan but his own. "They can look at my call history or phone records and see that I called my attackers" never occurred to whoever put this together. It's an almost childlike lack of forethought.

He should be sent to a Women's prison as extra punishment.

Nice bait, faggot. Anyway, apparently some conservative black comedian said that Smollett is Kamala Harris's nephew, and out of nowhere he's in a car accident with a broken neck.
Weird.

Attached: Judenwood.jpg (500x688, 84K)

> Started a conversation
> Sparked controversy
> Stirred controversy
> Clapped back
> Doggo
> Pupper

Is there a word for people that unironically say shit like this?

fortunately for us, the chances of you offing yourself are extremely high, discord tranny. also sage

How about Jussie ends it with an apology to White America

Attached: 1550441005967.jpg (2320x2246, 2.31M)

Test your talking points somewhere else.

who cares everyone here knows it is bs. only op and few are faggots.

guys his bond hearing/court appearance is live in about 2-3 mins
anyone have stream?

Attached: 1550084436654.png (205x246, 4K)

>started a conversation
THE LIBERAL EXCUSE FOR GETTING CAUGHT PERPETRATING A FAKE HATE CRIME

On a scale of 0 to 2147483647, how fucked it is this guy Jow Forums?

I don't think cameras are going to be allowed inside for that. I imagine news crews are waiting outside.