MUH GLOBAL WARMING

How will Dumb Leftist ever recover now ?

Attached: FDC56E7B-D069-43AC-9AD5-A373120E7C98.jpg (1125x1157, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/news/weather/news/2019-02-18-snow-las-vegas-nevada-february
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7wO1qtQuM
citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/10/nasif-s-nahle-google-scholar-and.html?m=1
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/#650254da27ba
wthr.com/article/winter-brings-snow-places-where-it-shouldnt-be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY
science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weather.com/news/weather/news/2019-02-18-snow-las-vegas-nevada-february

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>a snow in um the in desert snow cold warm not cold warm warm so thier4 snow=notwarming global JEWS TIS THE JEWS ITS JEWS JEWS ITS JJEWSPRAICY JEWS IKILL JEWS

I'VE GOT SPURS THAT JINGLE

You see the problem is you are stuck on 2012 terminology. They changed it to climate change. No one can argue with climate change, the climate has been changing as long as the earth has been in existence. Now they can truly call people who don't believe in their fear mongering deniers and equate them to flat earthers. Truly ingenious marketing.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Well its not a nuclear winter, but I'll take it.

Well that's weather. It's only climate if it fits the narrative.

Attached: 1548860546141.png (1875x1779, 2.6M)

The mojave is based and beautiful rural republican land. fuck off britbong

>patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Attached: patrolling_the_mojave.jpg (851x851, 187K)

New vegas thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7wO1qtQuM

Attached: what in the goddamn.png (1280x720, 641K)

It's not global warming, it's climate change. And that's a scary thing because until man arrived on Earth, the climate was completely static.

Attached: Geological_TS_SL_and_CO2.jpg (960x720, 104K)

Attached: spurdofnvdlc.png (1516x1086, 135K)

IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE YOU RACIST HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 1530922620649.gif (200x189, 799K)

Nigga it was changed to climate change exactly because of dumbfucks like OP, confusing local weather with global climate. The global temperature is getting higher, which causes localized extreme weather (either hot or cold).

>still haven't finished NV because don't want it to end
Anyone knows this feel?

Climate is always changing, yes. The scare is based on rate of change, that is, it's changing too fast, which is attributed to raising co2 and methane in the atmosphere.

THE END IS NIGH!!!

global warming refers to warmer average global temps in recorded history, it also predicts more sporadic local weather on a year to year basis.

That's not why at all.

Attached: 1549115376500.jpg (544x306, 197K)

Are you proud that you're still too stupid to know the difference between climate change and global warming? They never changed terms, they've always been two different things.

You're just fulfilling the dumb redneck stereotype.

Attached: cc_vs_gw.gif (495x305, 5K)

No one denies earth's climate changing in the past, the problems are the current rate of changes, and how human populations are going to deal with it, economically.

neat

Attached: trump 34y3wy.png (1535x864, 2.66M)

Vegas bro here. Literally laughing at my man made global warming liberal coworkers about this.

Also since the 60-70s, studies showed of a global cooling coming on, not warming. That all started with idiot Al Gore. Very disrespectful to real science.

You're also dumb enough to fall for the "ICE AGE" meme that is always posted here.

That was never the thinking and everyone switched over. It was up for debate for a short period and lost pretty quick.

There is no debate now - only for stupid inbreds.

Attached: cooling.gif (500x285, 14K)

Did you bother reading the graph? CO2 is at historic minimums. It's literally the reason why deserts are growing where there used to be lush vegetation. Plants need less water when there's more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. We need MORE CO2, not less.

You're falling for a plot the cause mass famine you retard.

Attached: Desertification_map.png (1700x1100, 558K)

Also the last time it heavily snowed like this in Vegas was mid 1900s. This isn’t normal. Hell back in 2012-2013 it HAILED and everyone went fucking bonkers.

Maybe if they stuck to climate change instead of global warming u spergs wouldn't chimp out

Attached: 1550617322896.jpg (250x166, 5K)

Your graph doesn't show what you think it does, city-slicker.

>the problems are the current rate of changes

You fail to see the vertical temperature lines

Will the ignorant right ever accept that they’re dumb and wrong on every issue

by pointing out you're just as retarded as your dumb president

Trump is our mr house.
We are the courier.

Krauts have been worse than Leafs lately.

I'm not from the city but still, using that as an insult shows just how inbred you must be.

I don't know what you think it shows, but climate change and global warming have always been two different terms. Climate change being the all encompassing term (warming, weather changes, etc.) - global warming is a part of climate change (and yes, the temperature is increasing globally).

Attached: temperature2049129.webm (1600x720, 1.22M)

>That was never the thinking
You lie like your father the devil.

Attached: 1549115250792.gif (456x663, 265K)

Look at the big brain on Brad.

No I didn't. Your graph shows fluctuations across periods of 1 million years.

>current rate of changes
We are inside the normal range
>and how human populations are going to deal with it
Lol gl with that

>the polar vortex has traveled south to Las Vegas
>the polar vortex being the vortex of wind that surrounds the polar region of the earth
>the air thats supposed to be up on the frozen side of the globe is now on the elvis side of the globe

c o m p l e t e l y n o r m a n

Listen up you fucking shills and retards. Global whatever is a scam. CO2 levels in the atmosphere are 0.04%. I repeat, 0.04%. Anyone who thinks that is a problem can go fuck themselves.

Leftists don't recover, they move the goal posts. That's why it's called climate change now, not global warming. This is also why Liberals are in a perpetual state of ignorance and engage in endless dumcfuckery. You don't have to admit you're wrong, just move the goal posts and change the variables.

Attached: 1516765906278.jpg (641x530, 25K)

this figure is complete fantasy
besides the fucked up timescale and the lack of a y-axis, there is not continuous temperature and CO2 curve covering the Phanerozoic, let alone the whole of Earth history.

The information that it gives just is completely wrong. To pick a random example, it shows the Oligocene as the warmest point in all of Earth history (!!!). In reality, the major event that characterized the Oligocene was the abrupt emplacement of the Antarctic ice-sheet and the onset of the Cenozoic icehouse.

The point is, we can tell that rapid changes happened in the past. We don't know if the change we're seeing now should be cause for alarm. We also don't fully understand the mechanisms that obviously exist which prevent runaway effects.

It was comfy last night getting off work at midnight and having to wipe the snow off my back window and driving home through the snow to play metro exodus wrapped in a warm blanket and watching snow fall on the desert. Then i woke up and it was still snowing!

?
What % level in your HIGHLY EDUCATED (haha) opinion would you accept as being a problem? 50%?
Why do you think your opinion on this even matters?

Attached: co2_10000_years.gif (500x334, 8K)

Wrong.

JINGLE JANGLE

>this figure is complete fantasy
Unlike you, the graph has sources. What are your qualifications?

Not only did I read the graph, I Googled the article in which that article is in.

I searched the article name for more in depth criticism, and I found out some interesting things :
The author is the owner of the journal in which the article is published in.
The author actually thinks that co2 cools down the atmosphere, that is, CO2 doesn't absorb IR (which is completely false).
I found this page talking about it. citizenschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/10/nasif-s-nahle-google-scholar-and.html?m=1

Although the author of that page uses ad hominem, scroll down to the last comment, someone posted a list of the overall issues with the article.

I dont believe in a higher power, but if I did, he has a sense of humor
>its actually impossible to deny the sun has a driving effect on climate now but muh co2cult will continue banking on al gore into political nonexistence

too many charts and graphs in this thread.
stable geniuses require maps and arrows to comprehend what is happening.

Attached: 3913.png (4034x2912, 2.18M)

Your graph shows an increase in articles published about "global warming." So called scientists pushing an agenda (think grants for research) doesn't prove anything except research is lucrative.
Look at Climatgate:
Three themes are emerging from the newly released emails: (1) prominent scientists central to the global warming debate are taking measures to conceal rather than disseminate underlying data and discussions; (2) these scientists view global warming as a political “cause” rather than a balanced scientific inquiry and (3) many of these scientists frankly admit to each other that much of the science is weak and dependent on deliberate manipulation of facts and data.
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/#650254da27ba

Oh look a graph! See how the plant food is off the scale everyone! We're all going to die. Go fuck yourself.

Great point. I always use 100 year graphs when discussing 2.2 billion years of history.

Fucking assclown.

>most snow since the last 5 years
>most snow since the last 10 years
>most snow since the mid-1800s
>most snow since we've been recording temperatures (so again, the mid-1800s)

This whole tactic is completely fucking bogus, and in no way indicates that climate change is influenced by man's hand. It indicates that there are almost innumerable variables accounting for weather changes, of which, we're probably only accounting for a handful. Caveat emptor to anyone who wants to believe government-funded "climatologists" or "scientists". The science is *NEVER* settled, and always benefits from more information, as it comes in.

Warm winter for up here in the north, just a few weeks below -30C, next week will be crazy, up to +2C which has never been heard of before, with a meter of snow everything will turn into ice scateing lanes.

Attached: a001_NormalHires-LARGE.jpg (1080x768, 73K)

wow usa people are so dumb you really think its about warming only right? they say its the co2 what is changing the climate all around the world.
but this is also not possible because co2 only does take like 0.1% of our athmosphere its even less i think. if you look at statistics for weather records longer than your bible timeline you will see that weather is bipolar since ever

If you can't understand your link well enough to articulate a direct rebuttal, go away.

It proves "global cooling" was not prevalent and anyone posting a Times article as proof that is was is wrong.

Also "Climategate" proved none of those points, sorry.

You never gave me the bad % !!! I NEED TO KNOW your thoughts!

That's a chart for books using climate change and global warming terminology - are you retarded?

>2011
>Taken out of context

Just see what the media has tried to do with trump when taking things out of context, user.

hur hur hur

build a fence

>it couldn't be solar minimums, maximums, or flareups that are directly aimed at us
>it couldn't be thermal core fluctuations of the planet
>it couldn't be the process of EXTRACTING oil from the planet
>it couldn't be lack of bio-diversity with largescale agriculture, and emissions from the soil, due to pesticides, fungicides, et al
>it couldn't be from celebrities and politicians jetsetting every god damn day on their own personal jets and yachts
>no, it has to be from you not paying appropriate carbon taxes to your local, region, country, and polycountry governments, and not recycling cardboard boxes

Co2 escape is a mechanism that cools the atmosphere, yes.
People have been fed such utter nonsense for political agenda they've started to believe scientific analysis is just the perfect equation that solves the problem
If you want to do a fun experiment, take the actual recorded information about the atmosphere of venus (the pressure, amount of gas present, and a good approximation for volume) and then simply plug all the numbers into pv=nrt
You'll realize the T ends up just around where it should be and claims of "run away greenhouse horror" are not demonstrable, however oftrepeated
Human forces global warming of substantial effect is a myth, which is why it's been repackaged as climate change without any of the underlying science or theories changing- because it's a political tool being forged out of a poorly researched and biased corruption of the scientific method
Unless of course you can get your hands on Michael manns original (publicly funded) data or the climate research models (publically funded) climate model code?

*Google Scholar, not "books"

whats "measurable snow"?

>newly released email
>2011 article
>5000 emails
stable genius

>I can't read

they count every snowflake that touches a surface... on the tax-payer dime

Not sure if trolling or just stupid.

Attached: 58E1E506749347BDA0C533FD4A2ABCFA.jpg (850x402, 85K)

You understand that me me arrows are used for quoting, right?

SHOOP DA WHOOP

Attached: 1550312854910.png (424x599, 42K)

Bigger than your penis

But it is changing. Last year we saw 61% of days without sunspots, this year we're currently at 67%. We're currently at the peak of cosmic ray activity in thousands of years, which eventually leads to an eruption in the earth's core, and a pole shift, which is what we're already seeing. On top of this we're heading into a grand solar minimum, likely to be closer to an 8,000 year cycle than the typical 400 year cycle these frequent.

Attached: 1547508500719.gif (956x490, 28K)

That's right, weather is what is now, climate is the weather for a long time period.

Weather is getting warmer on the long term, yes there can be some short really cold periods the the warmer have started to take over.

Luckily i live 600 meter above the sea level not far from trolls lake.

Attached: Abisko-Nationalpark-1169.jpg (1200x800, 1.07M)

>54 year timeline
Lolz. You think on a human scale, numbnuts. Try thinking in geologic timescale, you fucking democrat faggot.

It's not necessarily for direct/literal quotes, sometimes it's used to point out more abstract thinking or ideas behind posts. So kindly fuck off, newfag
>ishygdt

They made climate change and man made climate change synonymous. If they were telling the truth they wouldn't have to lie like this.

That's not weather that's climate!!! Weather change is real!! Stupid weather change deniers!!

I can guarantee you that none of these sources say that the Oligocene was the warmest interval in Earth history.

According to the benthic d18O record (which integrates temperature and ice volume), the hottest period of the Cenozoic was the early Eocene. At that time, CO2 apparently also peaked at ~1000ppm.

Attached: F2.large.jpg (1190x1280, 181K)

>a single snowfall
>HEHEHE UUURRPPP BREAK OUT THE COAL ROLLER, MA! LIBRULS JUST DUN GOOFED BOUT THE CLIMATE!

Attached: 1446462239670.png (445x396, 50K)

notice how the dems/leftists are calling it "climate change" now? they're slowing shifting the away from the term global warming.

>You never gave me the bad % !!! I NEED TO KNOW your thoughts!
The bad percentage is 0.017%. At that level trees and plants die. We unironically almost reached it at the height of the last ice age. We need more CO2. Treble it to be safe. Maybe quadruple it. Will take us 500 years if we continue burning oil, if we're lucky. Maybe we could avoid the next ice age. That would be a bonus.

Are you fucking retarded?

I love this because it's where they've absurdly situated the Overton window. They've moved it from "man-made climate change" to just "climate change", because, how on Earth could you deny the climate is changing?

Can you respond to where the other guy failed to respond:
Like, are you really that stupid that you didn't know what the graph is showing? I didn't lay it out there but what did you think "Number of Hits" meant?

Inspiring!

I'm not even from the South. Using "redneck" as an insult in that situation showed that you don't even know what the word means. Its an elitist's derogatory term for a laborer, particularly one that works outside.

Do you deny that the majority of politicians use the terms interchangeably? Maybe because Global Warming was a term coined to purposely obfuscate? If they knew that the climate changes, why did it take 20 years to suggest that one of the changes is hotter climates? Have you considered that we are still in an "icehouse" stage? Have you considered polar shift's role, as melting ice sheets release trapped greenhouse gasses? Have you considered that the Earth will continue doing what it's been doing for billions of years and that after the "hothouse" stage, we'll face Global Cooling?

>one snow fall
wthr.com/article/winter-brings-snow-places-where-it-shouldnt-be

Try multiple, like hawaii, and it's literally only the beginning of this solar minimum. We are at the very end of solar cycle 24, might as well be in 25. Cycle 24 was the weakest in a century, and it's only going to continue to diminish. These things will become common, as well as raising temperatures as our magnetic field/atmosphere continues to be diminished from the weakened TSI.

I believe in better safe than sorry, if we let this slide and we were wrong and it wasn't a solar minima then humanity is dead.

The greater the risk for extinction the greater the precautions.

Letting the decision rest with an idiot bought off by some grey hared oil company ceo's will not save my children or grandchildren from disaster.

If average temperature is increasing this shouldn't happen. And it's by far not a single occurence. Look at the snowfall last year, and the polar like weather this year.

If you still believe in Global Warming, you're a sheep.

Funny because back in the 70's and 80's it was global cooling.

It is a solar minimum. That is fact, we are in a solar minimum. As far as the future, you have many scientists that agree it is going into a grand minima. Zharkova predicted that solar cycle 24 would be weaker than 23, only 2 of 150 models predicted that. That means 158 other models predicted we were warming, and they were wrong. Her latest work suggests we are in for quite a ride.
youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY
science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming

>Entire north American continent had record cold and precipitation this winter
>hue nigger claims this is local weather and not climate

>Inspiring!
0.04% is really not a problem user. Neither would 0.08%. Or 0.16%. Each doubling adds around 1 Kelvin according to muh scientists. Big deal. The average global temperature is what, 287 Kelvin? Hence a doubling adds 1/287th in temp. Don't make me laugh.
>inb4 positive feedback
You need to prove that. And your silly computer model is no proof.

I can, but if you won't take the time to copy and paste information from your own fucking source, why should I assume you're doing anything but trying to burn my time?

>gets warmer
Man made climate change
>gets colder
Man made climate change
>more moisture
Man made climate change
>less moisture
Man made climate change
>Volcano erupts
Man made climate change
>Earthquake
Man made climate change
>meteor hits earth
Man made climate change
>Sun explodes
Still CO2

only half-decent response in this thread

Nasa themselves said earth has never been hotter in almost a million years, most in Nasa believe in global warming - who the hell are you, an idiot? or a grey hair who will never experience it?

I got like 60 years left on this earth and i want to live well and make sure my children and children's children live well.