Ask your asks

grew up during height of apartheid
spent 2 years in the infantry in nam (namibia)

commonly asked questions:
have you beaten up a kaffer?

yes lots in high school we went out in town on
patrol to find niggers (they had a curfew)

Whats your worst experience during angolan war?

Russian 37mm aa used as anti personnel, saw the guy next to me both legs vaporized

So anything you want to know about old sa ask now

Attached: image-20150828-19912-1bmvh00.jpg (1012x668, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/24/world/south-africa-anti-immigrant-protests/index.html
sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Water under the bridge

to me it was like yesterday, as you grow up you will realise this.

Thats pretty cool user, can you explain Apertheid from your perspective?

When will you be slottin floppies again? Is it inevitable and is it soon? Are whites preparing like we see on youtube?

growing up we were taught that apartheid was the bulwark against kommies. in school every wednesday we all gathered in the school hall for an hour lecture about how christianity was oppressed in the ussr this was called "geestes weerbaarheid" spiritual preparedness. after that we went out to the parade ground and practised marching formations, we were issued army uniforms.

Are you going to move to a civilized country or are you going to watch as niggers burn SA to the ground?

there will be no war, things will slowly get worse and worse. in the end we will just be another african country
civilized country?

Is apartheid coming back? Is the oppresion of white South Africans true? Does this extend to black south africans? Are reports of killings true and is it genocidal?

no we are not being oppressed. the vast majority of blacks just want to live their lives and be left alone.

Is balkanization the way to go?

no, you cannot have a prosperous state bordering a starving continent

Are you black? You type niggerish.....

Attached: dust em off boys.jpg (750x480, 52K)

>civilized country?

I should say "civilized area" because no country on earth is immune to degenerate bullshit or niggertry. But most parts of America or Canada must be better than most parts of South Africa. Even some cucked Europe countries would be better places to live if you can get there.

he's not a native english speaker, give him a break

No,Apartheid isn’t coming back.The Titanic has a better chance rising from the depths of the ocean and sailing to New York than Apartheid coming back.There also won’t be any civil war or ‘Balkanization’ since everybody will lose.

Why were you in the Angolan war?

Gib stories mlungu.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-21-49-59-222_com.android.chrome.jpg (979x563, 93K)

So paradise?

Attached: Durban1960s.jpg (1024x714, 322K)

I’ve heard most of your blacks came from northern sub Sahara and weren’t from SA originally. If that is true how did they get there? Invited in to work? Illegal entries?

I believe one of the criticisms was that it was still an African country, and therefore corrupt.

What was the reasoning of the apartheid regime that justified locking niggers up in their townships?

What's your take on siener Van Rensburg?

D you talk about the historical expansion of the bantu peoples which took place a little before the first European settlements started. They basically massacred all indigenous peoples (Pygmy and Khoisan) as was common at the time.

Or do you mean this? edition.cnn.com/2017/02/24/world/south-africa-anti-immigrant-protests/index.html

The Bantu migrated to South Africa from the Congo area during the Iron Age approximately 2000 years ago.Todays black South Africans have no cultural or language ties to people from Central Africa
sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth

Originally the darkies moved in from further in the interior of Africa and settled in what is today South Africa. The Khoi and San stone age nibs predate them though. These days there's a shit ton of "refugees" from Zimbabwe, Malawi, DRC, Mozambique, Nigeria, Somali, you fuckin name it. Local nibs went full on xenophobic baboonery in 2008 about the immigration.

Did the CIA get to you too Afrikanerbro?

safari wanneer?

elke kerfees op doe plaas het on hele familie bymekaar gekom. N hoop persente so hoog soos die dak vir al die kinders. die plaas werkers se kinders het op die dam wal gele om te loer wat se speel goed ons kry. todat my pa hul ouers geroep het om hulle weg te vat. ek voel nou nog sleg oor dit

>What was the reasoning of the apartheid regime that justified locking niggers up in their townships?

It was originally supposed to be separate development in their own homelands but then instead of doing our own work or importing Poles we used blacks as cheap labour. Townships sprang up because the workforce needed to be in reasonably close proximity to urban, manufacturing and mining centers.

i was conscripted
they were baked by the ussr and kommies

its bullshit

How do you feel about the fact that Namibia is now a more peaceful and reconciliated society than South Africa? How do you feel about the fact that this is partly due to white and black Namibians bonding over their common resistance against South African occupation?

is south africa still mainly segregated? obviously i know apartheid is gone but is their de facto segregation?

Attached: 1533061384068.png (543x443, 24K)

they are more peaceful because they are a huge country with 2 million people

can't compare the two, namibia has a population of 2 million while we have 55+ million. Huge difference, if namibia ever had our numbers I'd bet a billion dollars they'd be just as in the shitter as us

That's easy for you to say

Sometimes you can't help but notice the resentment.

Ronald Reagan ended the arms embargo on Angola and the CIA armed UNITA

It’s mainly seperated by class in the suburbs and race in the rural areas.In the suburbs white people will mostly mix with coloured people if they choose to race mix.You will never see white girls hanging with poor black guys from the townships.

How are there any blue pilled South Africans?

>inb4 Leaf, we're still in the process of enrichment

>Is there still de facto segregation?
To a certain extent yes there is. There are few truly racially diverse neighborhoods, generally if the percentage of blacks becomes too high all whites leave the affected area.

english is a third language to me. do you have trouble understanding what i said? must i type slower?

The townships also sprung up, especially in the Cape, just before the "free" elections - they were literally bused in for that reason

. Hardly any blacks were in Cape Town during Apartheid.

You underestimate the power of the Jew.

(((Joe Slovo))), makes sense

Attached: 1541899857449.jpg (1400x900, 252K)

Is it true that Boer girls love BBC? I’ve heard that they are the biggest whites in the world for bbc.

Do you think any kaffir anger is justified? Real question

oh yes. if i was a kaffer i would be a mass murdering terrorist

Of course. And now there are (((academics))) bleating about "spatial justice".

Is it true that Boer females are taller than bantu males?

1. Did niggers really had it that bad during apartheid?
I've heard that some old black folks look with envy to the time of apartheid, that they had overall better living conditions and there were lot less crime and everything worked perfectly because of whites. They were of course segregated and not allowed into certain areas and to use certain services and education, but i think thats understandable - 99% things were designed and built by whites, so why an entitled nigger should enjoy it?
Did they had it really that bad like some leftists like to say, like they were persecuted and beaten discriminated etc? Or they were only beaten if they broke the rules? (like you mentioned, you beat a nigger because he was on curfew)
I find it suspicious because of the immigration from the north, why the fuck niggers immigrated to SA en masse? It must had better living condition that the shithole they came from.

2. How is the situation is SA now? How is the boer community, do they have kids, do people in the age bracket 14-30 are redpilled and do they have military training? Are there still many mercs from era of apartheid with military training that are fit to fight? I guess they are pushing 60s now.

3. Any cool areas with colonial themes and feels still exists?

So there is no chance for S.A. hu? just a slow decline into the darkness, gradually turning the nation into just another African third world hell hole.

The angry ones are the ones that missed the boat and havnt reaped any benefit from ANC rule. There's plenty of blacks with decent jobs who are loving this new South Africa thing, trouble is there's way more that are useless and will eventually become desperate.

My boss (i work as a bouncer) is an old saffa, i got him talking about the kaffer problem a few weeks ago. Anyway while i had him talking i don't think i've seen him so depressed, usually the kind of high charisma bloke that gets along with everyone

Attached: Wojak has been through some shit.png (632x852, 47K)

I agree his lexicon isn’t that of a SA might be kike shill

they had it bad compared to western standards of living. they had it so good compared to african standards. free schools free medikal.

Do they overall have it better now?

Yeah he got out but has to watch his homeland slowly rot. All the while the gracious nation that accepted him is itself subverted. SA is the Canary in the white race survival coal mine.

how fucked are whites

wel jou ma se poes het jou, die ogenaaide damduiker uit gekak. so ek is seker jy kan my afrikaans beoordeel. kont.

oh yes. free health are and very wide social grants. old people gets pensions. for every kid you get paid

have you ever been to north africa?

What a meme tier language

1.How good were the conditions in the army?
2.How you were seeing the South African Armed forces?
3.How you were seeing the Soviet Armed Forces and Warsaw Pact?
4.What was your reaction when you saw Monkeydela winning?

meme tier accent

>meme flag

Why are you using a memeflag?

Why are you?

Nothing wrong with memeflags, would prefer if everyone used them, or if there weren't any flags at all. Keep this place as anonymous as possible. Just curious why he's using it though.

Shut the fuck up useless kaffir

Yes but only kikes use memeflags and it's useful for when a favela monkey like a Brazilian calls you a non-white, I don't think anyone actually gives a shit if you're from South Africa or Europe or whatever

first 8 weeks was harsh
we were taught we were the best
we had zero respect for them exept for the migs
i was exited to see our rugby team playing again

A lot of the saffas that came over here ended up in Brisbane, seems to have had quite a positive effect compared to how Sydney and Melbourne have ended up

most are in perth

Most are Jews.

Always so fuckin hard. This country man...