B...Based

youtube.com/watch?v=MRtKB4YWUBM

Apparently it's our biblical responsibility to stand with Israel and the Jewish people against the rise of antisemitism.

Attached: Ilhan Omar Petition.png (916x988, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf5RSsvClQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Omar isn't gonna resign.

AIPAC and Israeli controlling both side of the house is nothing in comparison of Jussy Smollesh and Trump twitte let's be honest here

She called out the jew. She raised the issue, that's great. Now the sand nigger can fuck off. She committed immigration fraud -- at minimum -- by marrying her own brother and should not be in congress.

This kind of shit needs to be enforced and standards upheld.

Thanks for chiming in Moshe.

Based. Muslims leave the West now while you can.

By ripping aipac she proved to be more Christian than that LARPing fag ever will be.

no its your christian responsobility to reject jews for they do not accept jesus as their personal lord and savior

also jews in the bible are far from gods chosen people and only fake neocon christians say they are gods chosen people. god punishes them every other chapter of the old testament and jesus makes a new religion just so people dont have to be jews. first thing the son of god does is reject jewyism

The jew wants fair play
Kek

Oh no! Open borders for sand nigger woman now

>Based whistleblower Mudslime resigns, showing just how corrupt and puppet-like our government is
>Doesn't resign, and continues dropping nuclear redpills
This is fine.

Brainwashed Christian Zionist extremists support for Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=Vf5RSsvClQQ

Attached: exodus.jpg (961x1200, 192K)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Christian""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Nah not really. Jesus expelled the jews from his temple. He called them a den of vipers. And according to John he told the jews that they were liars and the spawn of satan. Also they killed Christ and so are forever Anti-Christ. Nope not gonna do it. if i support israel I'll go to hell.

I hope she runs for.president and wins.

(((Evangelical)))
I don't like Muslims either but come the fuck on. There's no clearer cut image of Cuckstians being Jewish slaves than a slobbering mutant Evangelicuck acting as a loyal Jewish shabbos.

Attached: Judeo-Christians6.jpg (740x492, 201K)

Yeah it's not like inbred jews ever marry their own sisters and cousins. Good point shlomo!

Highly Under Rated!

>cucktianitiy
Come home, white man. Weijdo is your home.

The Nation of Israel are the Faithful in Christ, not a foreign nation with its own interests.

You dont come to the Father without the Son, anons repent and gain everlasting life while everything around you withers and dies

At least muslims believe jesus has a role to play in their religion
He even comes back at the end times
Jews are completely opposite of Christianity.

Zionist neo con boomers here to save Israel once again

Attached: 20190221_160844.jpg (720x771, 273K)