Jared Kushner

This is (probably) the Antichrist.

If he is...then he's going to be the Messiah of the Jews, but then he will declare himself God in the third temple and (possibly) betray the Jews.
He's then going to get shot in the head and will die. He will then be "resurrected" (i.e. Satan enters his body) and will make the world worship after him. They will say things like "Who is like unto Jared? Who is able to make war with him?"
Then all the retards will take a microchip, that Kushner mandates globally, inside their forehead or their right hand and buy cool stuff. Btw, don't put the microchip inside you - That's gay. Also, if you don't take the chip, Jared will have you killed.
You're also going to have to worship an "image" of Jared and if you don't, the "image" can cause you to die.

If you're a Christian, how will you survive if there are death warrants on your life and you can't buy stuff?
If you're not a Christian, will you side with the Antichrist? Or will you finally come to Jesus Christ?

Attached: jared-kushner.jpg (1000x563, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neonrevolt.com/2018/04/04/are-you-ready-to-see-wonderland-666-5th-ave-and-cabal-pizzagate-pedogate-qanon-greatawakening-5thaveanon/
youtu.be/fmh8zYyAgbc
archive.is/vT0FQ
web.archive.org/web/20171227124623/https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mli-k-WkWC0
nationaleclipse.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/x-marks-the-spot-two-total-solar-eclipses-in-seven-years/
americangeosciences.org/critical-issues/factsheet/new-madrid-fault-zone
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=kjv
breakingisraelnews.com/119211/prophecy-trump-cyrus-blood-moons/
youtube.com/watch?v=xJiBu79Bids
sahihmuslim.com/sps/smm/sahihmuslim.cfm?scn=dspchaptersfull&ChapterID=1213&BookID=41
youtube.com/watch?v=V6QwmUSThbY&t=205s
youtube.com/watch?v=EkkQ9-_hynQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uYV6dKhXMAE&t=528s
youtube.com/watch?v=wEjqqWxWpfo&t=79s
youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5A7ruLM
youtube.com/watch?v=PD_DPd99rTk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
youtube.com/watch?v=o_p_QSlA47w
historyhome.co.uk/c-eight/france/napdead.htm
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/8701034/Revealed-sex-hormone-plan-to-feminise-Hitler.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

highly redpilled.
/ptg/ is dying fast. All you hear them say lately is discord tranny, kys shill, etc.
Finally old Jow Forums is coming back and returning to its roots. I'm sick of all the Israel shilling and bootlicking.

Attached: 437x.jpg (437x515, 42K)

Kushner made most of us the fool. If that Purple user from a few days ago is accurate, then Kushner was behind Trump's social media meme-y campaign and the Q-psyop all along. Look how easy it was for him to manipulate people on the internet into believing in Trump wholeheartedly.
I think he will be able to charm the world into worshiping him as if he's God.

2 Thessalonians 2:2-4 KJV
>That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
>Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
>Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Read the fucking article I linked.

neonrevolt.com/2018/04/04/are-you-ready-to-see-wonderland-666-5th-ave-and-cabal-pizzagate-pedogate-qanon-greatawakening-5thaveanon/

Kushner is NOT one of the bad guys.

Antichrist confirmed. All the spirit cooking nonsense was to desensitize you for when it is revealed about his own inner circle

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 86A9C5CB-A1A9-400C-87B2-B525853725B8.jpg (1207x1502, 666K)

Here is a video that has (((them))) saying Jared Kushner is the moshiac in their own words.
youtu.be/fmh8zYyAgbc

bump

>There was a claim circulating message boards back in '07/'08, claiming some "26/27 year old kid named Kushner has taken over the head of everything.

That was from OP's Post last thread

Here's the archive of that forum post. It says Kushner meets 3 of the 4 requirements of the Anti-Christ/Head of Illuminati, so he ISN'T the head of the cabal or the anti-christ. The poster 'babablacksheep" was using the Kushner name in place of the actual head of the illuminati to keep people of the trail read it here:
archive.is/vT0FQ

Attached: 74F164FC-B4C9-4172-A09E-35E723D57BF7.jpg (476x616, 63K)

this nigga is gay as fuck for appearing in gossip girl

Here's another archived version of that thread.
web.archive.org/web/20171227124623/https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093

Yep. In the bible it literally says the anti-christ will try to tell people that he is God.
>Trumps fans label him "god emperor."
>Massive get that year happened to tell Jow Forums to repent for their sins.
It's the signs that Jow Forums doesn't notice which are the most frustrating.
Think for yourself, break out of the Trump cult.

What is this?

>Jow Forums doesn't notice
you're confusing kushnerbots who are paid to make ridiculous claims to frustrate actual freethinkers with Jow Forums

Attached: kushnershill.jpg (708x345, 46K)

TFW when I look exactly like Kusher, yet don't have access to $billions

Feels bad man

Are you ethnically Jewish? If not, what is your ethnic background?

WOKE

It's in the lobby at the bank of america. Reverse image search has articles about the occult symbolism.

Actually Baron reminds me of the antichrist.

Attached: 226162.jpg (260x418, 16K)

I know them feels to bro..

Attached: Kushner final conflict.jpg (580x926, 310K)

do you truly believe that? Regardless if they make him the moshiac, he is definitely not on the side of the good guys.

The most occultic thing you will ever see in your entire life: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mli-k-WkWC0

Attached: 0557C5CC-2059-4842-BA07-F34AFD5B7C6C.png (720x720, 907K)

>and (possibly) betray the Jews
jews are satanists. kushner wont betray them. the jews will see satan as their god.

Fucking kushnerbots

Not jewish as far as I am aware.
100% english.

Why do you ask?

building
100 North Tryon St., Charlotte NC
building is 871ft/265m tall

A fellow bong that looks like me and Kushner.
Small world.

>more q-tier bullshit

>archive.is/vT0FQ
Hes not. The anti-christ will be one eyed. Therefore he isn't anybody we know of yet.

“The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) stood among the people, ....he mentioned the Dajjal and he said: ‘Indeed I warn you of him. There has not been a Prophet except that he warned his people, and Nuh indeed warned his people – but I am to say something about him that no Prophet has said to his people: You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is certainly not one-eyed’…. ‘You must know that not one of you will ever see his Lord until he dies.

Attached: celebrities covering one eye - illuminati all seeying eye.jpg (1570x774, 543K)

Granted, Kushner looks like the photo. But Baron follows the storyline. Son of a powerful man, born of a jackel, etc.

You do have a point there. I mistakingly said this myself before.

He owns 5th avenue, 666, right?

Paid mudslime shill, BTFO

Survive?
Why not just let them do what they will and go home?

Attached: image.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

He can't be the anti Christ because donald trump is the anti Christ.

Link to the last Purple user thread I saw yesterday

b-b-b-b-but, can you awoo this image?

Nah nice try shill

So I presume your only evidence for this is a prestigious building he bought for a record sum that happens to carry the number 666?
That's it?

Tell me please, can dead person trust a plan?

The antichrist will be androgynus. They're searching the perfect body to summon him. That's why all that transexual and androgynus perversion now. Also look that Napoleon and Hitler -both selected for the illuminati's will- were feminized.

And he will be born in Bethlehem, as Jesus, as it's written, from the House of David. he cannot be the antichrist, but what is true is that we're very close about his coming. Thanks user, for this thread.

Attached: andrógino.jpg (667x1000, 294K)

Kushner is just like Obama, another pseudo-Anti-Christ there to spook you

The actual anti-Christ will be blind in the right eye, like a floating grape - hence all the one eye symbolism.

Pic related guy is head of the satanic temple, he literally made his eye like this as an homage to the anti-christ.

bn Umar reported that Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam). made a mention of Dajjil in the presence of the people and said: Allaah is not one-eyed and behold that Dajjal is blind of the right eye and his eye would be like a floating grape.

Attached: templewierdo.png (1566x881, 1.31M)

>If you're not a Christian, will you side with the Antichrist? Or will you finally come to Jesus Christ?

Or we can just keep fighting (((them))) like we always have.

More supporting evidence of the one eyed anti-christ, blind in the right eye, as depicted here in I, Pet Goat II

Attached: petgoat.png (807x501, 449K)

I think he used to or still does

Jared looks like he can't bust a nut if vampire weekend isn't playing softly in the background

now youve gone and done it

I thought I was 100% English, turns it i'm not, Just descendant of Italian (((merchants))) who used to be bankers for kang of England

Confirmed, I followed Neon for a while, he's just a LARPing Millenial/Zoomer. I respect the detail of his posts as well as his seemingly honest convictions(he seems like a fashwave traditionalist who got sucked into Q bullshit) but Q is a god damned Boomer LARP and if purple glow nigger is to be believed, literally a Kushner psy-op. He should be using his influence to seed revolutionary ideas amongst his readership.

Another obvious reference to the anti-Christ being blind in the right eye, like the prophet Mohammad, PBUH, described him

The only true defense against the Anti-Christ is Islam, if you only knew.

Hudhaifa and Ibn Mas'ud met together. Hudhaifa said: I know more than you as to what there would be along with the Dajjal. There would be along with him two canals (one flowing with water) and the other one (having) fire (within it), and what you would see as fire would be water and what you would see as water would be fire. So he who amongst you is able to see that and is desirous of water should drink out of that which he sees as fire.

Describing the deceitful inversion performed by the anti-christ and his followers.

Attached: darko.png (1633x592, 843K)

done what?

Attached: 1548872280149.jpg (668x836, 56K)

source on your claims?

source on the one eye thing?

What if it's a lazy eye?
not necessarily blind, but an eye that causes the vision to become worse over time

>checked
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Attached: e7c2cb13020c9749889f08643d56a2e5.jpg (385x400, 47K)

nationaleclipse.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/x-marks-the-spot-two-total-solar-eclipses-in-seven-years/

Attached: xmarch202017.jpg (500x300, 13K)

so how much is shareblue paying you?

Attached: 1539056231603.jpg (601x600, 55K)

americangeosciences.org/critical-issues/factsheet/new-madrid-fault-zone

Attached: CI-USGS-NMFZ-CentralFault-M7pt5-scenario_171227.png (582x523, 685K)

How did you find out?

>He's then going to get shot in the head and will die

how did you know?

>Or will you finally come on Jesus Christ?
idk is he hawt?

Just asked and researched my family, Apparently my generation of the family was not interested enough in learning the family history so we were never told until I asked.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=kjv

breakingisraelnews.com/119211/prophecy-trump-cyrus-blood-moons/

Matthew 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

youtube.com/watch?v=xJiBu79Bids

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains

Attached: 5.png (466x299, 184K)

He's just an edgy spoiled kike

(((ptg))) and jared are all masonic robot slaves obsessed with autistic Quballah poasting

they all are pedophiles and homosexuals upboating each other and suppressing you

Attached: 71C4161D-4EB0-45A9-8726-BE93AF564BE8.jpg (1125x1123, 443K)

I have that problem to, my parents and siblings don't seem to give a shit for some reason.

Source is the prophet Muhammad, PBUH, warning us of the anti-Christ and giving a description of his features in verified, documented narrations.

sahihmuslim.com/sps/smm/sahihmuslim.cfm?scn=dspchaptersfull&ChapterID=1213&BookID=41

youtube.com/watch?v=V6QwmUSThbY&t=205s

youtube.com/watch?v=EkkQ9-_hynQ

youtube.com/watch?v=uYV6dKhXMAE&t=528s

youtube.com/watch?v=wEjqqWxWpfo&t=79s

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

>(((SERBIA))) NO!!!!!

Attached: start.jpg (639x442, 82K)

No, rather, Jesus son of Mary will slay him upon his return.

I don't trust Muhammed
I recommend that you come to Jesus Christ if you want go be saved.

Whoa

FPBP youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5A7ruLM

Attached: Shmuel Jonesstein.jpg (540x530, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PD_DPd99rTk

weak bait, leaf

Attached: DX1_g_RV4AAI7-M.jpg (509x549, 39K)

Well...he does own the 666 5th Avenue building ya know?

>4 more years of Trump
>4-8 years of a Dem
>Ivanka as president, Kushner as first man
And there is nothing we can do to prevent this

Scared of muzzie cuz muzzie can ID

hmm.

only the muslim one will be blind in one eye

Attached: gdz.png (1854x552, 191K)

>The Omen

Antichrist should be charismatic. This weak faggot kike is not.

He has his way with people and is good looking, highly intelligent and indeed charismatic.

>(probably)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue

Attached: 02384240.jpg (621x435, 54K)

Antichrist's name is Mabus. Kushner is just a dickhead.

Previous antichrists were Napoleon and Hitler. This guy isn't even fit to gargle either of their ball sweat.

He is the false Messiah, the false Christ, who will deceive the world and wield great power and do great wonders and people will worhsip him wrongly.

There is not "muslim" anti-Christ or Christian anti-Christ, he will deceive people of all religions, including muslims, but moreso Christians (because you already belive God took human form) and Jews (because they're literally waiting for him)

Educated, strong muslims know you will not see your Lord in this life, and that Allah is not one eyed, and therefore will not be deceived inshallah.

Enough with muh 666 5th Ave. Thats just a psyop and a diversion. It means nothing. Talk to me when the world worships him and his image, which thye won't, because its not him.

Is the messiah of Jews, the fake messiah because there is only one and it's Christ. So it is written in Micah that the messiah will be born in Benthlehem.

2 “But thou, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall come forth unto Me He that is to be ruler in Israel, whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.”

From the House of David, just as Jesus did. 2 Samuel 7:12–16

Jesus WAS the messiah. The house was the church (peter, you will be the stone blablabla).
Jews don't reconigse him and believe that the building will be the MATERIAL temple of jerusalen. If he won't born in Benthelehem or doesn't come from the house of david, jews won't follow him.

This antichrist will be presented at first like a second version of Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_p_QSlA47w

is it said in the NT too.

Matthew 24:5 King James Version (KJV).

The figure of the androgynus is symbolic. The perfect androgynus: Satan. Satan is even referred to in occult literature as the “divine androgyne,”

Napoleon had a diseas that was turning him into a woman, and he pushed the masonic agenda.

historyhome.co.uk/c-eight/france/napdead.htm

And Hitler, which he's debut casually provoked the creation of the Israel State.

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/8701034/Revealed-sex-hormone-plan-to-feminise-Hitler.html

Revealed: sex hormone plan to feminise Hitler

Attached: DC-Comic-Second-Coming-Of-Jesus.jpg (600x480, 70K)

Does he become one-eyed after he suffers the fatal head wound or before

If after than it can still be Kushner

I'm sick of being told that this person or that person is the antichrist. It's dumb.

>The anti-christ will be one eyed
>Mohammedan
Looks like a cheap copy of Samyaza from book of Enoch.

I agree he has his way with people like every jew. Intelligent, yes. Charismatic, no. But i don't belive in semitic religions anyway.

>islamic scripture
lolno

this.

>Educated, strong muslims know you will not see your Lord in this life, and that Allah is not one eyed, and therefore will not be deceived inshallah.
THIS IS KINDA FACTS^ but The light has its messages...

Lazy eye does not cause the cornea to opacify like that, looking like a floating grape.

>third temple
>two term limits on presidents
So trump is going to take a third term for some reason and basically hand the reigns to juda forever?

Remember you're talking about a group who lies to their own god and feels proud of themselves for doing so.

(((They))) will push Kushner as their new messiah when it's convenient and ignore other parts of prophecy (like him dying) when it suits them.

But the Zionists fully intend to make Kushner the first Israeli US President...and then the Great Culling of the goyim will begin.

You guys think Mel Gibson is your hero for exposing the jewish agenda in hollywood. That was all a ruse, hes controlled op.

His Passion of th eChrist was made to

1. Glorify Jesus's death (the pagans and luciferians celebrate this as an achievement, which never happened)

Qur'an 4:157
and for boasting, “We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” But they neither killed nor crucified him—it was only made to appear so. Even those who argue for this ˹crucifixion˺ are in doubt. They have no knowledge whatsoever—only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him.

2. Plant the seed in your mind that Jesus will be blind in the right eye (pic related) so accept the deformed, one eyed Anti-Christ when he is arrives on the scene (you will think he is deformed as a result of the crucifixion)

Attached: Passion_Jesus_OneEye.jpg (289x256, 18K)