Why is every criticism of racial action boiled down to skin color

Its the parasitical culture not the skin color.

Attached: The Absolute Truth.png (286x213, 6K)

Only shills post identity politics bullshit.

Attached: 1541584178014.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

If that wasn't the case you wouldn't get so buttblasted over race mixing.

Ok gabbai

>different races don't have different cultures.

So you should have no problem whatsoever with using black sperm to inseminate your white women. Right?

Do they have the same culture as me? pro tip they don't and can't.

no matter how hard you shake up oil and water, they will separate.

I agree. It's the content of your character not the color of your skin

Attached: thomassowell.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Imagine being 68-85 IQ and trying to compete in a 100+IQ society? now you know why welfare exists.

>parasitical culture not the skin color
strong correlation nigger

All politics are identity politics you centrist cuck

As chateau says
Race matters
Genes matter
Culture matters
They’re interconnected

Yeah but when they deduce it down to skin color it loses all of its VALID NUANCE.

>we don't hate your skin colour, we hate you
There fixed

I dont hate anyone, I hate cultures that are incompatible with the one I see compatible with my Race.

Attached: will-there-be-minorities-inbbe-heaven-data-30744394.png (500x522, 145K)

>Trying
Emigrate to the United States or Western Europe and suddenly the society might as well be built for you specifically from the ground up. Get education and work from institutions mandated to take you, fuck white women who don't care about finding stability because the state will provide it for them, commit crimes and promise you'll do better in front of a sympathetic judge until you have enough priors to write a fucking novel and even then get out in under half your sentence on good behavior because the prison system lives and dies on "success stories"

Sperm doesn't have culture.

Can you read? Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? A black man's sperm will absolutely implant into a white woman's egg, that is extremely basic biology.

Google: Single Motherhood rates for Biracial Children?

Deuteronomy 23:2 ESV / 107 helpful votes
“No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 7:3-4 ESV / 105 helpful votes
You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.

Leviticus 19:19 ESV / 92 helpful votes
“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

Deuteronomy 7:3 ESV / 69 helpful votes
You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons,

No, you can raise a black person in a white culture isolated from other blacks and they will still just be a fucking nigger.
A person is more than their experiences.
They need to gtfo of our society. There is no reforming them

You even argue against God

so what do we do? gas the nogs or what?

Duh

>my skin color determines my destiny
>white trash exists

Attached: You.png (235x214, 8K)

I only hate niggers that speak broken english/ebonics, the criminals, and the ones on welfare.
The other ones are alright. Unfortunately, that's only like 5% of them.

white trash exists, but you know what poor whites do....they dont vote for more welfare.

DNA testing to find out "Country of origin"
Then Free plane tickets to that country. (one way)

Hello Rabbi.

seems like a cultural value, slow user

Culture > Race.

You can be any race and be a good, decent person.

Attached: money.jpg (3200x1680, 518K)

kek

Trash culture, behavior, skin color....hmmm? If I only judged niggers on skin color and not their kiddie behavior I'd probably hate them less. I can never respect any group of people who thinks guns are toys.

Go be a decent person amongst your own race then

you can be any race and be a good decent person where you belong.

"Culture not Race" should be a battle cry of sanity.

>5% of white people are as bad as 95% of black people
>therefore racism has no merit

Attached: merchant.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Race isn't just skin. I wouldn't want to live in a 100% black Australia regardless of whether the culture stayed the same.

Race means Nation and or Tribe. Once you understand that Race and Nation are the same you can understand that Multiracial societies are actually Multinational societies. Multinational societies are a farce, eventually a Mono race or nation arises.

How did that disprove anything I said? In fact form the looks of it you disproved your own OP, it has nothing to do with the culture, it's all race (which is usually identified by the most obvious marker which is skin colour).

>races dont have cultures.

We also hate your body odor. "Cattinga" the brazilians say.

Sure they do but culture isn't the important factor there, it's the race.
Again, I wouldn't want to live in Australia if it was 100% black even if it had the same culture.

You do realize that hundreds of "Black" tribes exist right? like they aren't all just from one tribe.

What point do you think you're making here

Because the two are inextricably tied together. "Good" cultures weren't mined from the ground. The lucky people didn't get the good ones.

Personally, I cannot stand thug or hick culture. At all. Sadly, they are the two most predominant cultures here.

The color's don't matter or have any baring on what we are talking about, Culture is the secondary effect of a Tribe. Tribes should be judged on their Culture. this simple deduction down to visuals is lacking.

I know I hate it all, we need a Biblical society and all heretics need removal.

I also disdain what SJW have become, because it is annoying and nonfactual af.

I think we should develop nuclear energy. Explain how this is "identity politics" you moron.

culture is a flower that springs from the roots of biology. Can you point to any African tribes that really differ drastically from another tribe? Any African philosophers that anyone gives a shit about? Modern African technology that made any difference in the world? And it’s not just differences in culture, people naturally don’t feel comfortable around a mess of different races. It creates a lack of social cohesion.

Race isn't skin deep

Am I talking to a bot? Do you know how to read?
>it's all race (which is usually identified by the most obvious marker which is skin colour).
I literally don't care which tribe they're from, they're all fucking african and none of them belong.

Niggers are ugly, but I mostly hate them for their behavior.

Attached: crime stats.jpg (616x5370, 750K)

Identity politics is just simply politics in a multi-ethnic society. "Identity politics" will continue to rise in the West, along with ethnic and religious conflict. It's not "shills" pointing this out, but people with enough knowledge on this issue to point out the inevitability of the mass migration and demographic replacement policies that are currently in place.

Attached: Lee Kwon Yew - Founder of Singapore.jpg (960x600, 69K)

this is something my dad redpilled me about

Africans couldn’t possibly create nuclear energy on their own. They also couldn’t pay for it. Whites would have to build and maintain it through taxes, which blacks don’t pay.

How ironic, seeing as how wh*tes have no culture of their own.

Because they can't fight this point nearly as well as they can if you're racist. So they just all call you racist until people start falling for it because "that many people can't be wrong about something riiiight?" That being said, from what I've observed culture does seem to travel more quickly within a race, so having to dense a block of one race will almost inevitably lead to a second culture forming in your country which always leads to conflict.

Red pill: not all blacks deserve to be slaves, and not all whites deserve to be free

>Red pill: not all blacks deserve to be slaves
But that's where you're wrong.

Attached: 1529562366703.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

because
-culture is a byproduct of your genetics, not some magical bullshit that came out of a vacuum, or as leftists like to say, was forced on them by whites/colonists/etc. It's your genes times your environment, and because races stick to themselves naturally, it evolves as it gets reinforced and passed on. Individuals who defy their group's culture are outliers, outcasts, and very rare. Not worthy of consideration when it comes to large scale policies like immigration and segregation. If you say individualism is more important than this, you'll only get to watch as the majority with their "trash culture" overwhelm everyone else.
-people organize themselves mostly on ethnic and second on religious lines. It doesn't matter if you think some nigger should be on your side because he's wealthy, smart, or whatever else. He's more likely to support his own race out of instinct and familiarity. Everyone except liberal whites thinks this way. Chasing a race-blind utopia is a futile rejection of natural impulses, and you can see this even more glaringly now that leftists have turned against the idea of being "race-blind" in favor of empowering all other identities besides whites.
It's normal and healthy for races to consolidate and protect their own members, the problem is that whites aren't doing so in significant volumes. To the retarded centrists who think they can go back to the 90s racial setting - impossible, because it's that very submission on the part of whites that empowered non-whites to the places they are today.

Attached: 1519771795930.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

How do you think cultures emerge?
Surely not by skin color alone. But skin color is just the external expression of the underlying genetic features.
Just look at all the great european and asian empires that ruled the world, shaped our scientific understanding, art culture and tell me that a negro tribe would ever be capabale of doing that.

Another driving part of culture is subversion of course.
Combine those and you have the answer

Try harder, Hyrdabot person. Ever hear of the telephone game or a false witness? Does a person standing on a corner near crime make them a criminal, and if people are stupid and evil why would you take a large number of them's word as valuable? Beyond the everyday people with their everyday opinions more complex views can exist among others, but if your view is simply subversion for TMZ drama or CIA level undermining interest baiting someone with something that will fit your narrative to your target audience but has no coalescence to your victim it might raise a red flag to that person. Then again you're only looking for a quick copypasta to stir a reaction among idiots by idiots, and will write it however you please. You can target, post, bear false witness by choice, but please cut the smugness because you're not clever, not smart, and not funny through subversion. Since your pride is based upon vanity I'll just point out that I notice you every time predominately, but facts and truth mean little to unthinking, unjust mobs. Everyone matters, but the values held in high regard now don't. The days are evil-give to G-d what is His. A person is given one lifetime to live, G-d shows his love upon all people, all nations are His, and everyone will give an account at the end of their life. Jesus is right.

94% of black fathers leave the coal burner.

Attached: images (37).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Darkie skin
color of shit
useless brains
made of it

T. Cuck civic nationalist

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Actually it's true, because of the distribution there are going to be a small amount of niggers that are actually boons and benefits to society, that help make the world a better place.
But the averages show that if you were to get rid of all niggers, even the good ones, the overall effect would be a positive one on civilization and humanity. Unfortunately for the good niggers, there is no quick discernable way to tell them apart in the heat of race war, and so it is a necessary sacrifice.

A good portion of IQ disparity can be attributed to nutrition and environment (pollution, etc). While I still believe that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites, it's probably not as bad as it currently seems (given the giant leaps people can make on IQ tests from 1 generation to the next, making it unlikely to be that perfectly correlated with genetics).

Is a knee jerk reaction of nigs to go to literally skin color to avoid the real reason nobody likes them. Their disgusting, selfish, materialistic culture, is what keeps them down. They will never organize for a greater purpose - unless its rioting I suppose. Never have and never will. That's why they need white people to be their masters. After all we basically invented and own everything that's "black culture".

It’s their iq and ugly physical features that whites don’t want to be near them idiot. Culture springs from biology. All blacks have sub 100 average iq

>We

And where does culture come from?
A vaccum?

From people it comes.

Where do people come from?
Combination of egg and sperm.

What do egg and sperm contain?
Genes.

Do people inherit 90% of their parents characteristics, intellect, temperament, etc?
Yes.

So culture is downstream from genetics.