Now that we know why he did it, stop pushing those Kamala/DNC conspiracy theories

Now that we know why he did it, stop pushing those Kamala/DNC conspiracy theories.

Attached: 185FD217-6522-40A5-930E-351709734C32.jpg (1242x1873, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetandd.com/news/national/government-and-politics/senators-scott-booker-harris-lead-unanimous-passage-of-federal-anti/article_812f30f0-309f-11e9-9c4f-7f93fa61b858.html
newsweek.com/leaked-tv-star-salaries-reveals-big-pay-gap-between-white-and-minority-actors-506585
youtu.be/nXVjzoArARw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like he needed enough money to be bought off by politicians he literally surrounded himself with

if he told everyone who put him up to this, he would suddenly find himself blacklisted & youd see news articles months from now talking about how Jussie OD'd on drugs

Attached: eric paddock.jpg (1050x700, 56K)

Attached: D9AD589A-7C1B-4F43-A15F-98C6825AB9E7.jpg (327x346, 62K)

If the feds investigating the letter are white hats they'll put some real pressure on him with a 20-30 year terrorism charge and get him to flip
That would utterly destroy Kamala and possibly Booker and ruin democrats 2020 presidential bid.

I would have thought this was obvious. Last time I wanted a raise I threw myself down some stairs and claimed I was beat up outside the office. I thought this was a standard negotiating tactic? Boy you nazi incels sure are isolated from the real world. Looks like you have some growing up to do before you can participate in this important discussion.

No.

Attached: KamAndJusAtSomeMarch.jpg (1080x1411, 842K)

feds are all pro-elite leftshits tho

He had every career advantage due to race and sexual preference. This hoax is a massive redpills for normies. Its a win.

Still waiting for someone to apologise to the white community

>blame white people for so you can get a salary increase
If you believe this you are as stupid as he is and should just play in traffic

Attached: 1534253052950.jpg (2320x2246, 2.31M)

Attached: 1535095383662.jpg (3771x2594, 3.48M)

Attached: 1520731061726.jpg (2856x2293, 3.38M)

Fuck off shill

Attached: db3ad3bea33719c3ab733dbc2a4f91775da55401a928354e7741299737390d4a.jpg (500x423, 119K)

Attached: 1530475706324.jpg (2381x1694, 1.03M)

Attached: 1528748384863.png (862x888, 110K)

>Now that we know why he did it, stop pushing those Kamala/DNC conspiracy theories.

lmao yeah right, what a bullshit reason to stage this. makes me think even more it was kamala

Yeah wtf.

Attached: 1538201685718.jpg (600x530, 133K)

How would this increase his salary?

Attached: 1549159892390.gif (500x214, 1.86M)

oc for you fags

Attached: OCBYTEHJAMEZANON.png (313x445, 226K)

Well that's a lie. If you don't like your salary, you either negotiate for a higher one when your contract is up or leave the show. You know, what EVERY other actor has done in the past.

You mean the Kamala is his Aunt theory?

Attached: IMG_20190221_114355.png (692x443, 179K)

>every talk show today: So glad we waited to weigh in on this. For shame Jussie, WOW!
>every talk show for the last four weeks: This assault on black and LBGTQCPWCW can not stand! Blumf and his rhetoric are out of control! Stand strong Jussie! LOVE!

the greedy Jew in him was subverted by the stupid nigger in him

Nice coverup and damage control Jussie fucked up the hoax got caught now they have to lie for Bibi blowjob jew bitch Harris and kikey muh julatto "Booker"

What. Did he think the producers would just give him a raise because he was the victim of a crime?

Can I have the nigger version of this calculation meme pls.

Attached: Math problem.jpg (391x597, 45K)

You dont get how it works, obviously
>Get on the news and famous for being a victim
>Get more auditions/work because of it
Thats beside the indirect benefit of being able to make people feel pity for you so they will be more lenient
Plus if his show goes tits up he can just say "Oh you know, it wasnt my preformance but rather racism"

Sounds like you don't like Kamala Harris and Spartacus Booker being in the spolight with Jussie Smollett.

Unironically kys, Kamala.

Oh fuck. Is that why I haven't had a wage increase? It all makes sense now.

>feds
>white hats
topkek m8

1+7+9+13. It was never meant to be just 3 numbers.

Watch they’ll uncover it eventually libfag

>stop talking about our pet democrats, goy

>sounds like he needed enough money to be bought off by politicians he literally surrounded himself with
he hasn't made a statement yet, and the PD is telling everyone what his motive is? Unheard of. "Tainting the jury pool'. If Roger Stone can't speak to the public, for fear he would 'taint the jury pool,' why should the PD be rationalizing and normalizing the motive for his crime to the public? He is racist and harris and the chicago prosecutors office needs to be investigated. It was synched to happen so harris and booker's 'lynching law' would get a lot of press and pass.

His bond was just set at 100,000$s. Which means he needs 10,000grand just to get out of jail. Turns out the prosecutor doesn't like it when you tell them elaborate lies and hoax them.

>harris and booker's 'lynching law' would get a lot of press and pass.
?

>10,000grand
10 grand.

Where can I hire them Nigerian wage negotiatiors? Or do you think Ghanaians would be better?

She introduced it just before he claimed this happened. She also sucks at getting her own shit passed. Someone has the timeline on here, and her history, but that's the jist.

They are going to give him Work Release as a sentence. His salary will be increased.

~Q

did it ever passs tho?

thetandd.com/news/national/government-and-politics/senators-scott-booker-harris-lead-unanimous-passage-of-federal-anti/article_812f30f0-309f-11e9-9c4f-7f93fa61b858.html

He's been acting sin e he was a kid. He's 36 now. He is queer, black and jewish, the trifecta of catered to class. He didn't need to fake an attack for more money. He did it for other reasons, and this is just an attempt to cover up those reasons,

Attached: Big bang virtue signal.jpg (1121x649, 135K)

>newsweek.com/leaked-tv-star-salaries-reveals-big-pay-gap-between-white-and-minority-actors-506585
>Further down the list still are Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard, previous Oscar nominees, and the stars of the highest-rated drama on television, Fox’s Empire. They are said to earn $175,000 an episode—less than the stars of some dramas that could only aspire to achieve half of Empire’s ratings. (Their on-screen sons, Trai Byers, Jussie Smollett and Bryshere Y. Gray, are paid just $20,000 per episode.)
Poor black man, he only earned small $20K per episode! Think of the poor nigger! He only earned $240K for the first season, and $360K for the next three! He can't afford enough cocaine and children to fuck with such salaries!

This seemed like one of those bills that was going to pass no matter what. You mean to tell me they needed a gay nigger faggot's help to signal boost their passage?

Why did they say he did it because he was being written off the show first? Now they say it was because he wasn't getting paid enough. And somehow the solution is to write a check to two extras for $3,500? Wait I thought he wasn't getting paid enough? Name one thing he's told the truth about in this whole story. He hasn't told the truth once. He went on national tv to lie to entire world. He's lied about everything to fire up racial tensions. I don't buy this is the reason. He hasn't told the truth once, why start now?

Attached: JUSSIENOTWRITTENOFF.jpg (1440x553, 197K)

"I urge the House of Representatives to take up this bill so that after over 100 years and 200 attempts, we can finally make lynching a federal crime."
From the article. Basically, makes it a federal crime, and a 'hate' one. Yeah, logical people have had questions surrounding both, forever. Makes no sense as to why we have 'hate' crimes in the first place, let alone making it federal. Takes it away from the states.

Probably the reverse, a symbolic bill needs publicity to be effective

This too.

Yeah right like Russian collusion...FUCKING retard.

wut

Damn, I'm sure it's just a coincidence..

No shit, in every muslim terrorist bombing they can never figure out a motive. That cop was pissed during the press conference though, he called out celebrities and the media. I'm not very confident they'll go further than that though. They should have charged him with more than 1 crime.

Yes, he could have easily been cast in more movies. Get a better agent if you want more money. Has anyone ever paid 2 people to attack themself to get a raise? Where did this idea ever come from? He hasn't told the truth once. I'll bet the lawyers want him to sign a plea deal so it never goes to trial. The negative publicity of what he did and what he's possibly hiding would not be good for him.

The question can be answered with just the 3 blank boxes though.

Wut's the right answer then?
I could be wrong, but I think it's a problem that forces you outside it's assumed bounds to get an answer. I could be dumb too....

What is it?

Q.
> can you solve this?
A.
>No.

The gayass answer is that it's 24 plus 3! (3 factorial, 3 * 2 * 1). So 11 + 13 + 3!

amazing how fast he got thrown under the bus by his apologists

This makes no logical sense. How does being a victim of a hate crime increase your salary? Media appearances is all I can think or you get money from Harris and booker and co

Fair. I didn't say much different though. I just assumed as little as I could about the problem. I don't like directions, especially soft, confusing ones.

>Now that we know why he did it,

its called "damage control"

wake up dipstick.

They’re not angry with him for what he did. They’re angry at him for getting caught.

Not against the rulez, as far as I can tell.

>stop pushing those Kamala/DNC
but that's a kind of drug flavored death that just pushes itself

15+15 btw. I'm joking.

No, it isn't
Still gay tho

ALL Trump supporters totally guilty of any one persons actions
> Jussie done thus all by hisself -- ain't no skin off'n our Purity!

Attached: 1550374044686s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

LOL, thats what Kamala told him to say

Attached: jussiecumgurlgersmollet.png (1533x1055, 1.97M)

assuming you have to add three numbers together (and therefore can't just do 15 + 15) then it's impossible, every number is odd. odd + odd + odd = odd, no way any three odd numbers could add up to 30.

the answer is here

The Feds would be far more likely to protect him than to go after him. There's probably little to no one left that would try and get him to flip... and even if by some radical miracle there was someone trying to do the right thing, they'd be talked or threatened out of it.
Where the fuck have you been? What kind of organization do you the FBI is? You must be pretty damn new to paying attention to the world to be this level of naive. Jesus fucking Christ user...

bullshit. they're trying to sever their connections to him now

>How does being a victim of a hate crime increase your salary?
Victimhood pays better than being an actor. Just ask Dr. Ford.

Attached: 1f04d82e-1a9c-4d09-966b-fe84059e699c_750x422.jpg (750x422, 61K)

>add three numbers together (and therefore can't just do 15 + 15)
That's the joke. It explicitly says you can repeat the numbers. People just assume its three numbers needed. So why not four of them, or using fucking exponents and exponentials? All a game. The directions are limited, and point towards the 15+15 answer. Its India, so I suspect this is right.

It never says you can use ! or anything except the numbers you're given. I see no reason to assume it'll let you do that, I think it's just meme bait for boomers to share on facebook.

>It never says you can use !
Where does it say you can't? It is gay though.

Attached: Alvarez Shade.jpg (752x960, 74K)

>okay

Attached: ok.jpg (684x684, 40K)

CCTV footage of actual Jussie Smollet attack

youtu.be/nXVjzoArARw

>stop pushing those Kamala/DNC conspiracy theories.
His aunt?

What’s the answer? Two odd numbers make an even number, plus another odd number makes an odd number.

I got my full weight behind this user. He 'breaks the rules' more softly than I did.

QUESTION: I Jussie Smollett guilty of a HATE crime?

He was ready to villify whites for whatever reason. Apparently for purely personal gain, and possibly political gain for his aunty (real relationship or not).

Is that a hate crime? If I villify Jews as being supporters of Israel b4 being supporters of yankeeland, then I am committing hate speech. So why isn't villifying whites for personal gain also a hate crime?

There are no cases of hate crimes against white people that I know of. They don't consider violent crimes against white people as hate crimes. Hate crime charges are only to prosecute white people with an extra charge.

The deep state can’t kill him now. Let’s see if we can find the Booker and aunt Kamala link ourselves. Obama’s seem to also be close to this faggot.

Attached: 00D23671-1873-4901-8292-3DFB337330C8.png (936x669, 674K)

not happening tranny

(ok hand sign)

Attached: wrestleherkamala.jpg (549x600, 112K)

"Jussie's salary is a modern day financial lynching." - Kamala Harris

No connection at all between a gay Chicago black man and the political candidates being pushed by a gay Chicago black President.

Nope. That would just be okey-doke.