CHICAGO PD

CHICAGO PD
>Smollett has defamed Chicago, and all of the people of Chicago. He has attempted to stur up racial animosity and derision, by using historical symbols of oppression and violence. I cannot begin to understand the mind that believes that this is warranted. Especially, from an African-American. It deeply troubles me, that Smollett's personal acts of sociopathy, will lead to people dismissing real hate crimes. I only hope that the coverage of Smollett's coming legal battle, receives as much coverage as the hoax did. I will continue to pray for the young man, but the damage he has done to Chicago's reputation, is severe, and deserving of a serious reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=jILC_DP520E

Attached: ChiacgoPD.jpg (2760x1461, 389K)

isn't that the same nig who said the 4 apes who beat the special needs white kid over facebook live were just making stupid mistakes?

Covering for Kamala Harris

jussie is white now tho

>I cannot understand this from a Nigger

The Jewish seed is strong.

Attached: 1550592485276.jpg (416x639, 118K)

Who cares dude? BASED black man amirite fellow pedes?

Attached: 060C3878-F732-4F6D-8207-87778179D482.jpg (750x777, 235K)

Good to see Carl Winslow finally made Chief.

Attached: IMG_0478.jpg (800x599, 53K)

Based, it's past due

YUP based negro tryin ta hol up his senpai

(((white)))

>Chicago's reputation

The REAL victims are the black people.

Same as Muslims, every time they do something evil, the REAL victims are the Muslims.

The ACTUAL victims of these acts? Never an apology. Never sympathy. Because they had it coming.

The best jokes write themselves

this same black bastard said it wasn't a hate crime when that white kid was kidnapped and tortured by niggers.

so when a white person shoots up a school the real victims are white?

Just boys being boys. Who hasn't in their youth years live streamed abduction and torture of some mental retard for lolz while yelling racial slurs? It is normal.

>black
>jew
>sociopath
Checks out

>the damage he has done to Chicago's reputation, is severe, and deserving of a serious reaction.
Let's say...1 year in prison and a $25,000 fine. That should do it.

I haven't seen any discussion of this: why did it take $4000 to hire two guys to do a few hours of simple work? They supposedly rehearsed, and they bought the equipment, and drove around to hide their tracks, so why wouldn't $500 apiece have been plenty?

you forgot the part of fleeing to Niggeria. Two round-trip plane tickets aren't cheap.

Yeah, that makes sense. Of course you have to be pretty retarded to think you can sneak back in two weeks later, but that kinda fits with the whole fiasco.

You can't spell Nigeria without nigger.

Best part is he paid them with a fucking PERSONAL check!!!!
Aaahhhhhhhahahahahahahaha!!!!
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: Lel.jpg (4320x3240, 1.62M)

This

Don't believe so. That comment came from a random Detective interviewed on the situation, not even working the case. All those black criminals got 5+ years for hate crimes, by the way.