Climate Change

>snows in Las Vegas
>HURRRR DURRR climate change isn't real
Why are right wing retards like this?

Attached: las.png (601x606, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s snowed there 10 years ago.....
Don’t act like the world is ending, BETA.

fpbp

Attached: oc_expanding_brain.jpg (680x1388, 225K)

So.... are we back to the “global cooling” narrative now?

Or did we get it so hot we broke the weather machine and now its gonna freeze?

Jesus Christ it's like you faggots are willfully retarded

The global temperature is rising slightly. While the long term effects are unknown, the short term effects include wildly varying extremes due to changes in upper atmospheric air currents. This can result in insanely cold temperatures. Remember the temporary shift of the polar vortex?

Fuck off we were promised it would get warmer and that's what we want

Ten years is nothing on a natural scale.

I am well over 60 and I can tell you that in all my years it has snowed in many times in Las Vegas this is nothing new

You morons of never been alive long enough to even realize what’s going on which is nothing without all this shit before in the 50s and 60s and 70s so are you kind of people can shut the fuck up because you’re wrong

all fields on this trash

That's cool, we know. Now go tell China and India that.

No they’re just going to call it climate change now so any time it gets colder or warmer they can claim they are correct since they’ve been wrong every single time so far

So now "climate change" is the stand in for global warming then. I'm no history buff but isn't that what a "living" planet does?

The global temperature has risen by 1.4 degrees in the past 100 years. Two thirds of that warming has occured since 1975. Objective facts outweigh your irrelevant personal opinion you boomer faggot

The planet goes through cycles SLOWLY.
We are warming the planet QUICKLY
Get it through your thick skull

China is doing more to reduce their carbon footprint than we are. They're shutting down coal plants while we keep building more. They are the world's #1 producer of solar panels

Now tell me how many times Chicago experienced -60 degree weather (protip: you can't, it's never happened before this year)

What an apologist for China. Are you out of your mind China is fuck helping climate change more than the west us

There is ZERO way to corroborate that. And what of the PROVEN doctoring of data?
telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

Climate change is real and you fucking Hicks need to understand that

Got any proof that it’s real, kike?

>proof
You mean every scientist on earth? Lemme guess, you’re smarter than all of them

>You hicks need to believe fairytales so we can all be controlled and taxed into oblivion, cuz TV told me so.
No thanks.

>muh appeal to authority
Where’s the proof? Journals? Studies? Literally anything is more than you have now

I’m not gonna spoonfeed you, you inbred drumph supporting cuck

Imagine being such a smol brain and believing this.

Nigger i'm on your side but learn what an argument is.

Because fuck you

>ask for evidence
>”NUH UN DAT SPOONFEED”
Fucking pathetic

Why do climate alarmists have to falsify data?

Gee idk, i wonder whether it has something to do with the opposite case being made each time we have a hurricane?

>"This is cnn we are now reporting live the dire consequences of global warming.

Its just all so tiresome...

Sorry that I believe science af not some orange criminal

See
Answer his fucking question cuck

>my video game says its never gonna snow again in 10 years
>10 years later snow in Las Vegas
>shut up and believe in SCIENCE

>1 post by OP
>30+ replies
>bumping the thread
stupid niggers

>muh blog posts
Come on now. How sad are you to deny scientists just because you disagree with them?

Told you so

Attached: eleusinian.png (966x471, 328K)

>telegraph
>blogpost
>still hasn’t answered the question
We’re waiting

I’m not gonna answer your straw man of a non argument

You don't know shit and you don't know what China is doing. China burns fuck loads of coal and they make a new coal power plant every 2 weeks. It's in the agreement, they are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want until 2030.

Ha. You got nothing. The telegraph is not a blog post. You're a dupe and a pawn. Go away faggot.

So you mean to say that you can’t deny it?

>10 years
my balls are older than that, try again.

Attached: snow las vegas.jpg (731x585, 131K)

Why are you talking to yourself?

So how flooded is New York Al Gore ?

Shut up you fucking retards. How about you catch up to the modern age and stop throwing bones to get your information

So the tempture is rising slightly, it's cold as fuck right now, and we don't actually know what will happen if it does go up.

Fuck it. I'm in Kansas. Lets ride this bitch out and see what happens.

WOW Climate changes. I was told that the Earth was supposed to be room temperature and cater to OUR comfort level as humans.

I was WRONG. The Earth is literally revolting against our lives. Our comfort! Our comfy levels!
FIGHT BACK HUMANS! The Earth is not listening to us!

>if you don’t blindly follow my (((authorities))) then you believe in witch magic garbage
Kike

WE HAVE GOT TO PREPARE FOR GLOBAL WARMING

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

>>HURRRR DURRR climate change isn't real
>Why are right wing retards like this?
Because you spent 30 years going GLOBAL WARMING GLOBAL WARMING GLOBAL WARMING so that even when you say CLIMATE CHANGE they hear GLOBAL WARMING. And then they look at the snow. Also, they never doubted "climate change." Everyone learns about the ice ages in elementary school and in movies. If we're headed towards an ice age, we need to be pumping more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere to prevent it. Europe, Canada, and Russia literally can't survive an ice age. The tropics can't grow enough food to support 8 billion people. It's literally 1000x more deadly than the ice caps melting.

>anything I don’t like is DA JOOS
You live a sad life being a professional victim

>implying it’s not kikes responsible for pushing this shit

GOD DAMNIT! The Earth is supposed to be a tropical paradise everywhere! It's supposed to be like a cool breeze on a beach resort. How the fuck can we accept this behavior from the planet? This is unheard of. Where is my champagne glass???

WAITER!!! WAITER!!!!

Fucking 10 years ago faggot ... I hope you go fuck a socket

>more inane ranting and blogposts
We have science. Where’s yours?

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
Care to comment?

>nevada
>no nieva

Hurr durr global warming is real it snowed!

Last time it snowed in Vegas

they just switched on CERN

You’re literallly calling news sources blogposts.

I thought you drumphturds were against the media? Why are they suddenly reliable now?

Fuck off nigger, it was a once in a decade fluke and most of the snow in the valley has already melted.

I think I'll trust the highly respected experts at the University of Oregon over some guy on Jow Forums repeating what he heard on reddit, thanks.

>goalposts
Fag

I just realized youre a fuckin asshole. Well played.

>10 years
Wow.

Protip: Fuck off nigger

We are entering a grand solar minimum similar to the one that triggered the last mini ice age, should probably get used to it.

>solar cycles are 11 years
>last time we were in a cooling cycle was the last time it snowed
eleven years go by during a wimpy warming cycle. GLOBAL WARMING
>first year of 11 year cooling cycle
>FUCKING SNOW IN THE FIRST YEAR

i hope you bros are ready to get fucking cold for the next ten+ years

>China is doing more to reduce their carbon footprint than we are
yes, the country that literally pollutes the most in the world and has told the UN to go fuck themselves when asked to maybe cut back their carbon emissions a tad is definitely doing more than the US who have sponsored numerous bills and international agreements to curb pollution
we wouldn't even have a problem if it weren't for China alone

Attached: co2_map_global_anthro-emissions.png (969x501, 613K)

>China is doing more to reduce their carbon footprint than we are
Does anyone have a gif of uproarious laughter big enough, long enough, and outlandish enough to react to this? I search over 200 gifs and I can only reach 35% of the necessary hilarity.
>nb4 nypa

k

Imagine responding to me talking to myself, and trying to have a conversation. You people really are idiots.

this will do

Attached: punpunlaugh.png (736x314, 44K)

>climate change
i like how everyone stopped calling it global warming so they could keep the intellectual high ground

You're the one talking to yourself fuckhead. I was arguing with one side of your troll, not paying attention to double faced faggotry.

Temp has been dropping since 2016.

They still call it global warming on occasion, climate change is just easier to understand for brainlets

It's also kind of meaningless. Earth has never had a stable climate.

You are actually retarded lmao

>doesn't snow in California
>HURRRR DURRR climat change is REAL! gibs me ur shit for free

>the climate changes
>people are causing it
>therefore it's possible for people to reverse it through government legislation

Why are left wing retards to delusional
>effects are unknown
>lets create a bunch of bureaucracy where we damage our economy and make it more difficult for people to live
>lets ignore the fact that 70% of the world won't bother following it
also
>everything is explained by this theory
>if it gets warm its climate change
>if it gets cold it's climate change
It's literally not possible to prove the theory wrong. It literally explains everything, and therefore explains nothing at all. It's a worthless theory.

Also if you want to actually try your theory out, you better invest in the military and go militarily force all the chinks and poos to follow your retarded carbon reduction plans, otherwise no matter what you do, it will never be enough.

Attached: climate.jpg (1000x1000, 328K)

Attached: 1528746164020.gif (640x360, 393K)

Took this long to be called out formallly. Jow Forums is full of idiots

You win, dude. Tip top faggot award to you, you crafty rapscallion.

So why come here? It's obviously not to actually engage in debate? What's your point? You're soooo smart, yet here you are?

I bet you're subscribed to r/science

i'm in texas and i love the polar vortex, it was getting hot as shit

but is the polar vortex going to disappear and get worst? i hoped i'd be like this for now on

Lmao ok retard

>China is doing more to reduce their carbon footprint than we are.
>They are the world's #1 producer of solar panels
Are you being deliberately daft? That is quite literally the dumbest metric to determine a countries carbon footprint I've ever heard. Pic related took me 20 seconds.

Attached: China Coal Consumption.png (630x154, 11K)

>the sky is falling and we'll all die in 10 years
>again

Ok, chicken little. Whatever you say, buddy.

Attached: 1541144072625.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

Lmao ok retard

>Just pay a little more taxes goyim, and we can save you.

Attached: 1535748551816.jpg (754x585, 233K)

Las Vegas is high desert. It gets cold enough to snow. Percipitation in a desert is a good thing.

I've heard this argument before. I wonder where it comes from. Must be a common talking point somewhere, or it's just the same faggot saying it, thinking he's really smart and "has the retarded right wingers cornered with his super argument"

China will literally just laugh all the way to the bank. The west will be standing there with their dicks in their hands wondering why after spending all this money on chinese solar panels, that the chinese themselves haven't used a single one.

If all their doomsday predictions are true, 100 companies produce 71% of greenhouse gas emissions. Trying to blame this on the peasants and make them pay for their prescribed cleanup is pure neoliberal horseshit.

Attached: 1546252169860.jpg (497x582, 199K)

A guest on Fox's Outnumbered made the claim just yesterday, so I'm guessing some alt-left website wrote it recently and it's getting retweeted on the facebook or something.