GNOSTIC = NWO Religion

It's what all the whole Templar, New Age, Luciferian, Kabbalah, Freemasonry, Cathars, Western Occultism/Esotericism/Magick, is all of it is about. And it's been gaining power for a thousand years.

see: Elon Musk, AI, Multi-Demisional, Joe Rogan, Hitchenson, Icke, Alex Jones,

Attached: transjesus.jpg (527x736, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
raiseyourvibration.com/the-significance-of-laminins-the-cross-like-molecules-in-our-bodies-by-sabrina-reber/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosis_(Eastern_Christian_theology)
gnosticwarrior.com/who-is-satan.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
gnosticteachings.org/lectures-by-samael-aun-weor/146-the-transmutation-of-sexual-energy-4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The "elites" are obsessed with duality and Gnosticism.
They supposedly believe that if they can end the concept of duality by merging all opposites (male/female,human/machine,mix all races into one,etc) together, then they can somehow become gods by destroying the Demiurge and his Universe.

Attached: cult zionsm esoteric jesus dualism freemasony jews.png (652x713, 513K)

So tired of this thread, can’t you come up with something instead of copy and pasting the same pathetic bullshit?

>So tired of this thread
WTF, I just made it for the first time in the middle of the night. This is the second time. And it had new info.

Attached: Musk.jpg (474x266, 21K)

Aliens are gnostic archons and part of the gnostic NWO attempt to introduce you to the ideas they believe in.

Attached: 1550769198046s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Annunaki shilling is also an attempt to introduce you to gnosticism

Attached: 34564.jpg (474x261, 39K)

Peterson's "maps and meaning" teaches gnosticism

Attached: 1550772449996s.jpg (250x129, 5K)

Absolutely. Bump.

You cant just tell that gnosticism is what the believe and claim it evil. The bible itself holds many gnostic teachings even. There are certain brands of Gnosticism, mainly ones that trying to argue that evil is of God and thus the same as good, or that the God of the bible is actually the demiurge, that are utterly corrupted and corrupt you in the process.

>Aliens
demons actually, as well as fallen angels.

Demons are not all evil. Some are good but good spirits rarely come to interract with us so from our perspective most are bad. Also, demons or daimons are just spirits, like us. This is what I have read.

>There are certain brands of Gnosticism
Yup:
>Cathars
>Templars
>Luciferians
>Transexual movement
>Western Occultism Esoteric/Magick
>Transhumanism
>New Age Movement
>Freemasons (Left-hand path)
>Satanism
>Kabbalah
>Ancient Aliens shit
>Wicca (when you really learn it)
>Mormons (Freemasony)
>Scientlogy (inherited ideas)
The list goes on.

>Aliens are fallen angels
= Scientology
= Mormonism

= Gnosticism

Attached: 324.jpg (474x672, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

demons are the spirits of the nephillim that died. some of the nephillim turned to God before they died already and were saved, chances are others did so later on. but still those interacting seem to usually not come from God

I would say it is not or we should be careful here. Gnosticism is very old and has run as a undercurrent in society. Dont you think that the failings of modern religion have led to a void that was filled by gnostic info?

I forgot:
>Kabbalah
>Sifusm

>Dont you think that the failings of modern religion have led to a void that was filled by gnostic info?
Well that's the point, isn't it?

Attached: transpagan jesus.jpg (300x250, 17K)

yup!

Anyways, as I stated in the previous thread. I have read a bunch of books on these subjects and I dont really know what to make of it. I mean these things should help us be better but do they? When I started, I had hoped that gathering info about occultism would somehow make order in my mind but now I suspect it's just a trick to make one think about important issues thus raising the probability for positive action.

The point of what more exactly?

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in the heavens

>as above so below

Attached: 1545247153668.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

Attached: hermetic-principles-taylan-apukovska.jpg (300x300, 40K)

Attached: Leningrad_Codex_Carpet_page_e.jpg (430x495, 83K)

Joe Rogan talked about Freemasonry on NewsRadio. He said that if you say Tubalcain in court the judge is supposed to recognize you as a Mason and be more likely to judge you favorably.

Attached: 1550260014062.jpg (564x811, 169K)

It’s funny because pol and their counter culture manufactured culture is another tool of indoctrination, down to the memes,the so called redpilled enlightenment these idiots proclaim is pure unadulterated rubbish

Attached: D65CC328-34AC-44ED-8D01-2691169A24A5.png (1828x692, 251K)

in example. also genesis creationstory is pretty much the same as modern physics explains big bang. the notion of rejection of the material is one commonly found in the bible as well.

Science meets alchemy. Or for you Final Fantasy weebs; magitek.

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 7K)

His name was Adam (Atom) lolwut

Attached: 3in1.jpg (506x582, 54K)

>mix all races into one
Yup can't shoehorn this into having something to do with dualism.

>destroying the Demiurge and his Universe

In other words the poor. The muddled masses and Jow Forums must go.

>templars being anything heretical
>believing filthy French propaganda

Op is pouring mud in the water.
You want to know about gnostic warfare.

raiseyourvibration.com/the-significance-of-laminins-the-cross-like-molecules-in-our-bodies-by-sabrina-reber/

Did you know that the most critical molecule in our bodies is called Laminin and it is shaped like a cross, a sword or the caduceus. Laminin is a protein molecule that literally holds the cells within our bodies together. Without Laminin ours bodies could not survive. In Colossians 1:15-17 it states: “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created; things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, powers, rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things HOLD TOGETHER.” Is the Bible talking about Laminin in this passage – the cross molecules that hold all living things together like glue?

Attached: laminin.gif (222x357, 9K)

Gnosticism is just your experiential and mystical relationship with Christ, God, and Holy Spirit you idiot. It's been part of Christianity since Jesus was here and claimed his Union with God:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosis_(Eastern_Christian_theology)

Attached: Inner Realm.jpg (197x300, 9K)

>This is what I have read.
What you've read is wrong. Demons are only a type of spirit, and are all evil.

tubal cain is supposedly a password for the appreantice level of masonry

Attached: Tubal Cain Facebook.png (300x191, 61K)

Attached: ChartRegional.jpg (3407x3278, 869K)

That's not Gnosticism. Gnosticism includes belief in the demiurge, an evil creator at fault for the world's imperfections. Christianity explicity teaches that humanity is at fault for the world's imperfections.

>demons
So the seemingly endless universe is filled with nothing but demons? So Earth is just floating in an infinite hell? That's fucking retarded, user.

quit making blanket statements not everyone has to see him as "evil" and why does he have to justify anything to a worm like you anyway?

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Attached: 1543040084418.jpg (441x539, 59K)

>templars drew from the Cathars
What the fuck am I reading?

I must not have been clear enough. I reject the concept of the evil creator. God is good. Suffering is the result of human failure. My point is that this is incompatible with Gnosticism.

>The point of what more exactly?
To merge all the religions. The Pope recently called for a Congress of Religions, a sort of UN for all the religions to make laws and enforce them within the faiths.

Attached: pope koran.jpg (874x583, 80K)

well we dont know if there is or isnt. We do have reports from people who have had Near Death experiences that there is such a thing. And its not something that is impossible, since we too can create things as humans who often egoically mistake ourselves as the center of the universe and as gods.

Scripture even talks about there being a myriad of spiritual beings in the spiritual realms as well as those who have rebelled against god (fallen angels/demons). Woulnd't be that hard to imagine that Satan would have created a planet or realm of suffering to enslave souls into.

Even Old testament talks about Baal, Moloch, Yaldabaoth and God's wife Asherah

Attached: Yaldabaoth.jpg (216x233, 7K)

YHWH(Father)>Sophia/Spirit(Mother)>Yaldaboath(Son)

Attached: 2577-004-DA7549AE.jpg (500x233, 23K)

>Gnosticism is just your experiential and mystical relationship with Christ, God, and Holy Spirit you idiot. It's been part of Christianity since Jesus was here and claimed his Union with God:
-Alexanderian Mysticism/Kabbalah
-Jesus

pick one, idiot

Attached: CERN building shiva.jpg (474x355, 31K)

I said it in your other retarded thread on /x/ and I will say it in this one.

The religion of the nwo is transhumanism (luciferianism, materialism). Transhumanism could not be more antithetical to gnosticism.

Gnosis is the trullo european religion,
- The aryans are the spirits that the Demiurge have imprisoned on flesh prisons, not all whites are aryans (there are too many NPC's) but the majiry of aryans are whites
- The jews are the servents of the primordial Chaos and Satan and they will die with this universe because they sould their souls to Satan.
- Only virtue, honor, spirituality and knowledge bring the salvation
- Apollo is the european light-sun god, who bringht spiritual light and purification
- Christcucks are a degenerated Jewish version of gnosis that worship the Demiurge and that destroyed the knowledges of Hermes and mutilated the Jesus hyperborean message.

Attached: aeons.gif (400x606, 66K)

>So the seemingly endless universe is filled with nothing but demons?
didnt say there are no ays out there, but im fairly convinced that grays are demons, reptillians are fallen angels and nordics/tall whites angels. If OP doesnt mind 5 posts on this i can go into why i believe that.

>YHWH(Father)>Sophia/Spirit(Mother)>Yaldaboath(Son)
Wrong

Creator = Bad guy
Sophia = Feminist Holy Spirit
Monad = God

Attached: 1550739231737s.jpg (249x228, 9K)

>The religion of the nwo is transhumanism (luciferianism, materialism). Transhumanism could not be more antithetical to gnosticism.
WRONG

Transhumans = transfering your mind into the cloud, and turning the "evil flesh" into metal.

>The Pope recently called for a Congress of Religions, a sort of UN for all the religions to make laws and enforce them within the faiths.
Source? I highly doubt that's an accurate characterization of any Congress he's called.

The OT also explicitly talks about the creation of the world. We were not created by an evil spirit.

Bruh

>pick one, idiot
all mystical teachings/schools have some things in common, idiot. They are all trying to experience God, your soul, enlightenment, etc.
These things have been accessed my monks in Christianity since Jesus was around. Its not a simple as "pick one" when both apples and oranges are fruits

How the fuck do people get the idea that God that gave us a world with abundant ressources enough for all, and with so much beauty, is evil?

>Gnosis is the trullo european religion,
It was created to fight against Philosophy, like the Neo-Platonists. And they inverted Plato's works.

Two theories on this:
1. Pharasies wanted to further seperate Christianity from the Judean religion, by making it more "pagan"... Pagan Christ.

2. Christians wanted to convert philosophy-minded people in the Roman empire.

Attached: 1550776789366s.jpg (249x250, 21K)

>The religion of the nwo is transhumanism (luciferianism, materialism). Transhumanism could not be more antithetical to gnosticism.
>unironically thinking that there's only one, single, united group of enemies

There's more than one type of transhumanism.

>wrong
Then came a voice from the highest realms saying:
“The Man exists! And the Son of Man!”

Yaldabaoth, chief ruler, heard it
He thought it came from his mother
He did not know the true source of the voice:
The Holy Mother-Father
Perfect Providence
Image of the Invisible
Father of Everything
In whom everything has come to be.

The First Man
[This is the one who appeared to them.
He appeared in the form of a human being.]

Yaldabaoth said to his subordinate demons:
“Let’s create a man according to the image of God
And our own likeness
So that his image will illuminate us.

Atom see

Attached: logos.jpg (236x421, 28K)

Not really, I'm pretty sure gnosticism is and was regarded as a symbolic model of the divine. The demiurge is a symbol for ego, which is involved in attachment and materiality. You could just as easily pull that in a direction that is "man's son caused this".

It matters very little and most people have spiritual autism and are caught up on semantics and specifics.

>The OT also explicitly talks about the creation of the world. We were not created by an evil spirit.
The OT is a bunch of books by a bunch of different authors with some parts saying "God" regrets and floods humanity, the he gets angry, that he orders genocide against the Caananites, and the Genesis story is connected to an older creation story called the "Epic of Gilgamesh, Enum Elish, and Eridu Genesis."

Suffering IS inherent to the world as it is. The Gnostics say God intended this. Christianity says humans fucked up a world that used to be perfect.

Gnosticism is not a religion per say. Historically the Gnostics never identified as such.

I seriously doubt the Jewish elite believe the Monad manifested his word into his son Jesus to save us from the corrupt world of the Demiurge.

If anything they worship the Demiurge and his Archons in exchange for power.

Note: the Devil/Demiurge/Satan HAS power over this world. Christ did not dismiss the Temptations on the grounds that Satan could not deliver.

The elites operate with sacrifice and degradation of the divine spark. They certainly aren’t Gnostics.

Attached: 337AF524-7F21-4823-8C52-6531E7D3F5EC.png (600x805, 497K)

Satan (Set, Seth, Shaitan, Molech or Saturn) is the Lord of Hell and the very god who rules over money and wealth.

Satan comes to us from Ancient Egypt from a deity named Set, (/sɛt/ or Seth, Sēth, Σήθ /sɛθ/; also spelled Setesh, Sutekh, Setekh, Suty or Sut).

Set is the SO BELOW of the planet on the AS ABOVE called Saturn. The name Set or Sut means “black,” and Set’s main colors are black, or red (interchangeable colors in the Secret Mysteries), which represents the underworld or infernal region of the Egyptian Amenta, Greek Hades and the English Hell.

>saturn'sday

gnosticwarrior.com/who-is-satan.html

>I highly doubt that's an accurate characterization of any Congress he's called.
Look it up. The Pope is a gnostic. He even posed for a picture with the Templars and issued an apology on Friday the 13. 12 Templars in the picture with him being the 13th person the middle.

Lurk more.

>Bruh
... >all mystical teachings/schools have some things in common, idiot.
What the WEST calls "mystical" or "esoteric" or "occult" all are branches of the tree truck that leads back to Kabbalah/Gnostic teachings, idiot. Your Magic the Gathering larping doesn't count. /x/ is 100% gnostic shilling.

>They are all trying to experience God, your soul, enlightenment, etc.
You don't have to try, idiot. Escaping reality or doing all this stuff isn't trying, it's distractions. See the Buddha or Jesus for examples.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-29 Pope Francis 'There Is No Hell'.png (717x730, 154K)

>The demiurge is a symbol for ego
Demonization of the who is bad

>which is involved in attachment and materiality.
This sounds like closet Buddhism.

>How the fuck do people get the idea that God that gave us a world with abundant ressources enough for all, and with so much beauty, is evil?
Because they want to escape.

Attached: my pain wojack.png (583x720, 244K)

Yeah, you don't understand gnosticism or the nature of gnosis. Transhumanism is introducing another layer between ourselves and god. It's becoming even more entrenched in ego and the material. Complete opposite of gnosis.

Roko's basilisk is another demiurge.

It more or less is. Different means for the same ends. The transhumanism I am specifically referencing is the mind upload shit. Which introduces another layer of illusion to spirit/divine spark.

If you don't think it's a valid source, don't site it.

Satan is not the creator you fuck

Its like this actually, God gave us free will, free will means we can choose wrong, or else it wouldnt be free will. doing wrong in the eye of God is what evil is, thus without evil we would have no free will. and we use this free will to then do evil.
and remember we ourselves chose to learn of evil (with the fruit) and we now learn what we wanted through experience.

Don't forget meme magic and the NPC meme. Both of those are to promote Gnostic NWO religion and Jow Forums ate it up.

Seeing other people as non human NPCs (hylics) rather than people who need the Gospel preached to them is satanic.

Also, this "Saturn" meme is more Gnosticism in disguise. They want you to see God as a villain. In fact even the black cube stuff is just a demonization of God's cubed city of New Jerusalem. Things like the kaaba are just cheap knockoffs by satan

>Gnosticism is not a religion per say. Historically the Gnostics never identified as such.
Semantics... depends on who you ask.

>I seriously doubt the Jewish elite believe
It's call Kabbalah and Jewish Freemasonry

> Devil/Demiurge/Satan
Satan isn't the Demuirge. The Creator is. You're confused. Satan is just an agent of the Creator/Demiurge like in Islamic teachings, "the angel of death".

>The elites operate with sacrifice and degradation of the divine spark.
They say life is evil (you're trapped in the flesh bodies!!!) so aborting babies is a gift. They also hate masculinity because it makes babies and more trapped spirits.

Attached: 1550418475608s.jpg (163x250, 5K)

>denouncing the (((spiritual jew)))
>bad

Attached: 1550661485393.png (1011x801, 163K)

The founders of the Templars were form Known Cathartic families. Also, during the Albigensian crusade, the Templars did not participate and actively took in Cathartic refugees into their preceptories. The secret statutes of the Templars specifically states the Cathars as kinsmen

>Look it up.
I did, not seeing anything recent.

>He even posed for a picture with the Templars
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

>See the Buddha or Jesus for examples.
>composing the Buddha to Jesus
The similarities are superficial.

What you did right there, that is spiritual autism. Gnosticism was a symcretic movement, so yes, it has parallels that can be drawn to eastern religions. Gnosis and nirvana are the same thing. Heaven is too, but people get salty as fuck over that implication.

Ask these concepts are about separation from god. That is what hell is.

nope, black cube is time and thus decay and death, new jerusalem is shining with the glory of God and decorated with Jasper, the opposite. it is life.

>Transhumanism is introducing another layer between ourselves and god. It's becoming even more entrenched in ego and the material. Complete opposite of gnosis.
Well, it's the neo-gnostic stuff really. It's new tech, user. Try and keep up. They teach that converting the mind to light (an avatar) is what Gnosticism was all about.

The fact that you think you're seperated somehow from God means you dont understand God. That's why you're a gnostic.

Monad and demiurge have the same archetypal relation as yhwh and satan. It's semantics.

>What the WEST calls "mystical" or "esoteric" or "occult" all are branches of the tree truck that leads back to Kabbalah/Gnostic teachings, idiot. Your Magic the Gathering larping doesn't count. /x/ is 100% gnostic shilling.

There are different branches of this. You can go into occult dark shit and start making deals with demons and influencing things in the world as a black hat. You can experience mystical things that kabbalah teaches, and you can experience things by being a Christian and getting an electrical ego death by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. They are all mystical but not all equal. The Mystical experiences that come from Christianity do not revert back to kabbalah or gnosticism as roots. They have some things in common and some things not, but Jesus is his own Root

Yaldaboath = Satan/El, represented by the cube and the hexagram, the Demiurge of our universe
The One = The creator of all things, he live in the world of ideas above all of us, represented by the One, the circle, the point and the point
Apollo/Lucifer/Christ = God of spiritual light, purification and masculine energy, firstborn of the father, represented by the sun and the triangle
Sophia = Goddess of holy knowledge amd female energies, represented by the Moon and the square ¿?
Etc

Attached: Empyrean_Light.jpg (858x952, 266K)

>It more or less is.
No, it isn't. The material enemy are many and varied. There is no single, overarching conspiracy. That's a story you tell yourself because it makes it easier to blame people.

You don't need to explain Christianity to a Christian.

Lucifer is Satan.
The serpent in Eden is identified as Satan
>2He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Revelation describes Michael BTFOing Satan and throwing him to earth. Earlier Satans fall is described
>18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
which i believe is a good link of Michael to Jupiterian deities, but thats another issue.

Eitherway we can say from this that the serpent is satan is the dragon is a fallen angel.
Lucifer brings knowledge, the serpent did exactly this, so we can assume that Lucifer is Satan as well.
The aztecs have Quetzacoatl, the feathered serpent that brought them knowledge, like the serpent in Eden, and he is identified as the planet Venus which is Lucifer when appearing as morningstar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
>Lucifer (/ˈljuːsJfər/ LEW-si-fər) is a name that, according to dictionaries of the English language, refers either to the Devil or to the planet Venus when appearing as the morning star.[1][2][3]
Just like the Venus, associated with Lucifer, and even called Lucifer when appearing as morning star, The Lucifer will at some point not the morningstar anymore, not Lucifer, Satan that was Lucifer and then fell.
Same as the Pentagram, which gets drawn with the Earth and Venus, can be a symbol of protection (when pointing up) or of evil (when pointing down) having the same symbolism behind it as the planet Venus and Lucifer/Satan has

The 2 (Venus and Saturn) being connected (via Lucifer-Satan) gives also then some connections to the bull symbolism of moloch when he ruled possibly back then still as lucifer and thus is the golden calf as Venus is the planet that rules over Taurus

Attached: venus pentagram.gif (500x500, 1.06M)

>If you don't think it's a valid source, don't site it.
I dont know if it is or not. Maybe, maybe not. I know one thing, if I was God, I wouldn't create a shithole where the good people are mixed in with Nogs who light others on fire while they're alive or MS-13 shitskins basically fillet a rival live on cam, cutting his limbs, tongue, and eyes out while he slowly dies. We literally have hell on earth in some places.

Instead we could be gifted with direct access to God-communication, spiritual powers, Christ-like abilities, high-IQ, peace, and so on instead of starting off as NPC's and needing to find a way to illuminate more than the orc hordes

Attached: 1539089163472 (1).jpg (900x900, 93K)

I try to warn Nofap semen retention tards that their movement is being used to promote Gnosticism subtly but they don't believe it.

Masturbation is bad because lust is a sin, but not because holding your jizz in will make you a god and give you special powers

>Well, it's the neo-gnostic stuff really. It's new tech, user. Try and keep up. They teach that converting the mind to light (an avatar) is what Gnosticism was all about.
Forgot pic

>which is involved in attachment and materiality.
>This sounds like closet Buddhism.
Buddha never taught to escape the material world. He taught acceptance.
>Gnosticism was a symcretic movement, so yes, it has parallels that can be drawn to eastern religions.
Because they're lying about Eastern Religions, to merge them into a NWO

The Dhali Lama is involved in PROJECT 2045 AVATARS

Attached: transhuman project.jpg (760x570, 64K)

all that is because we dont follow what God told us. he told us to not mix races, to stay in the land we were appointed to etc.

Do they? I've never seen that, but that's retarded and disgusting interpretation of it.

I don't think I'm separated from god per se, but entrenched in a pervasive illusion of separation. I also wouldn't call myself gnostic as I see this place as more of a medium for experience than evil. Duality is just the prerequisite for meaningful experience. I have experienced the connection we all have to the godhead.

I just get annoyed with low iq people who say things are evil without even understanding it themselves.

Notice the Reddit NoFap logo shows a red rocket ascending over i.e. overcoming Saturn.

It's just more Lucifer killing the Demuirge symbolism.

This is why they present it as "non religions and scientific" but always shill semen retention for "superpowers".

Celibacy isn't a virtue, and the Bible said priests should be the man of one wife. There's nothing wrong with being celibate but Satan also wants celibates as loyal Eunuchs too.

Attached: 1vmin230rrg01.jpg (1078x1153, 113K)

>Monad and demiurge have the same archetypal relation as yhwh and satan.
this

>Monad and demiurge
No stupid. The Monad created Sophia and the Demiurge. You don't even know your own New Age religion. Fucking hell.

>There are different branches of this. You can go into occult dark shit
It's just Gnostic Dualism user (sometimes called alchemy).

Attached: BORG.jpg (474x357, 23K)

>The founders of the Templars were form Known Cathartic families. Also, during the Albigensian crusade, the Templars did not participate and actively took in Cathartic refugees into their preceptories. The secret statutes of the Templars specifically states the Cathars as kinsmen
[Citations needed]
Also, while something needed to be done about the Cathars, genocide isn't really a morally acceptable answer. Giving the Templars shit for not participating isn't going to get a lot of mileage.

>Gnosis and nirvana are the same thing. Heaven is too,
No, they fucking aren't. Buddhism has a view of suffering and the world that is completely incompatible with the world. The goal of Buddhism is to escape the "illusion" of the world. The goal of Christianity is to restore the world to its former, perfect state.

Also, the idea that the saved go to heaven is oversimplified protestant nonsense. The bible explicitly teaches that the saved will live in the Kingdom of God on Earth.

>Notice the Reddit NoFap logo shows a red rocket ascending over i.e. overcoming Saturn.
Sexual control is "sex magic". It's a way to direct emotions and dedicate you to the cause deeper.

>Sex is bad
>Flesh is bad
>Life is bad
>Creator is evil!@

I too have been studying Gnosticism and the levels in which this teaching permeates our media and people's way of life is fucking astounding.

It seems that Gnosticism teaches the person to absolve themselves of personal responsibility. It's achieved by telling you the world's problems are caused by an evil god (which is a fucking oxymoron. If it's evil it can't be God).

Atheists are gnostic and they don't know it. Ask them why don't believe in God and they say it's because the Christian God is evil (basically a Demiurge).

Ask any person who harbors a leftist idea and you get a variation of this concept.

> Feminists believe that men are evil and must be destroyed.
> Atheists believe God and Christianity is evil and must be destroyed
> Communists believe Capitalism is evil and must be destroyed
> Antifa believes Fascism is evil and must be destroyed
> LGBT activists believe straight people are evil and must be destroyed
> Environmentalism teaches that pollution is evil and must be destroyed
> Islam teaches that infidels are evil and must be destroyed
> Judaism teaches that goyim are evil and must be destroyed
> Globalism teaches that national identity is evil and must be destroyed

Only Christianity teaches that the world's problems are caused (in part) by YOU, the individual.

You can go on and on about this but it all ties back to Gnosticism.

except gnostics then try to shoehorn God into being the demiurge/satan
but yes, its fairly obvious

Nofap as it's taught in internet circles is a manufactured solution to the problem (((they))) created with porn.

It's equivalent to Alcoholics Anonymous, which is a cult with degrees based in Freemasonry, to lure in weak addicts

you're missing the point. Races mixing is inevitable because majority wont listen to the bible and people dont have access to hearing directly from God. On top of this, the A.I. that's coming is going to turn on Humans and we will have A.I. based genocides/wars against humans. A.I. is the coming anti-christ and there will be nothing to stop it besides those who hide and start some sort of Zion-like from the Matrix underground city.

God didn't make the world this way. Suffering exists because humanity fucked things up.

holding your jizz in will give you special powers... if a long and healthy life is a special power, then yes.
lust is not only in the dick, but also in the mind(the thinking about sex, and the idea that by sex one can be happy) - and yes, if you can get rid of lust, you get the special power of being able to keep your dick in your pants.

>majority wont listen to the bible
then dont blame God for us not sticking to his advice. he gave us a walkthrough of life into the hands and if people ignore it you cant blame God.

gnosticteachings.org/lectures-by-samael-aun-weor/146-the-transmutation-of-sexual-energy-4.html