How A Swedish Girl Is Taking Down Switzerland

Swiss Climate Protests, endorsed by Soros and inspired by #Greta, reach more participants then PEGIDA.

swissinfo.ch/eng/directdemocracy/parliamentary-elections_can-greta-s-generation-make-a-mark-on-swiss-politics-/44754716

Attached: Klimagreta.jpg (424x599, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/27/india-abuse-women-human-rights-rape-girls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greta is such an ugly name. Sounds like the name of some kind of slug creature or something.

I'd fuck her

raw

Goddamn it Poland.

You are so uncultured.

Attached: Greta Garbo.jpg (254x198, 6K)

She's a kid you filthy pedo. KYS

She looks Finnish.
I bet she's a Finnish psyop to destabilize Sweden and the EU.

Dammit Polan.

Attached: dolan.jpg (400x400, 17K)

When India says this. Fucking India. We have to agree with a street shitter over you.

16 is legal in Sweden.
So if he travels here he can fuck her, raw, legally.
If he is muslim, he can do it without her consent and be awarded with our tax money.

I hate you Sweden. Very. Much.

The faggots who cry about 'muh environment' have yet to realise that fucking with our capacity to manufacture shit has sent all that work over to China, India, and other shitholes, which in turn has meant those countries do shit in ways that give even less of a fuck for the environment.
If we manufactured shit at home then we could at least employ high IQ tards to figure out how to change up our process to get shit done quicker, greener, and most important of all, cheaper. It's why I'm a big supporter of artificial meat. I actually do give a shit about the environment, but I'm a realist and know shit don't get better until the White man makes it better. But here in the UK, we dont't make shit, so we can't make shit greener.

Looks and sounds too similar to "grate" which that has me envisioning the grate for a storm drain.

You can have an ugly name and still be pretty. The name itself is whats ugly.

She might be 16 on paper but looks like 12, probably due to some kind of disease. According to news articles she's also an aspie.

She looks ripe for a raping

Tell her to piss off back to Sweden

Fuck off shitskin

Ok so I am allowed to find her attractive then or how does this work?

That's what she said.

There's something very wrong with that face.

Poland you sick fucker.

Attached: P_bear_likes_what_he_sees.gif (499x278, 435K)

yes, that's why the globalists are against CO2 emissions, because it destroys white power and provides them with slave labor since all industry is moved to third world countries.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/27/india-abuse-women-human-rights-rape-girls
Exactly, in India they even rape 8-year olds

16yo

AND SHES DOING IT ALL BY HERSELF. HONEST

Surely she is!

Attached: 1545338083717.png (500x478, 96K)

Of course a swedecuck had to start it.
We've been dealing with a copycat for the whole 2019 already. Just in time for the elections. What a coincidence!

Attached: pepeTiresome.jpg (250x241, 7K)

poor autistic girl propped up by (((them)))

they use this little girl as their mascot for their bs because they know western men being whiteknight cuck faggots, they believe every word she says. "of course she is right about the enviroments stuffs because she gets my dick hard"

you mean the reading of written speech? yeah, she can read.

Me too. It's legal.