Mexico needs Right-Wing Death Squads

>Be Mexican nurse
>Sell wood-carvings in the Sunday market for extra cash, with your young daughters
>Young man needs a job, asks to help sell your stuff. Sure. (He's actually a gang member)
>He's fucking your 14yr old daughter. Cops do nothing when you ask them to stop it.
>Daughter gets preggo, has his gang baby. "Disappears". He burned and chopped her up.
>Cops finally arrest him and he admits to the killing, showing where the body is buried.
>Acquitted on all counts
>Start protesting the government, camping out in front of the governors mansion. Demanding justice. Massive following of supporters.
>Hold a candle-light vigil for your daughter, Ruby, and then this happens...
youtube.com/watch?v=7AM3G0D-hZA

Attached: Marisela Escobedo.jpg (460x287, 47K)

>Mexico needs Right-Wing Death Squads

That shit was in my town, years ago.

We need a right to defend ourselves. The actual commie goverment is taking the right to carry any gun as a crime while making an actual left-wing death squads a.k.a Guardia Nacional

Attached: 51274345_996174230582603_4799867150053408768_n.jpg (960x598, 58K)

If you don’t have guns, you don’t have rights. Nothing will change because you don’t have the means to change anything.

Take note eurofaggots

>and then this happens

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Are Mexican men complete worthless cowards?
Why are they not striking first?
Why are they not meticulously and systematically identifying these gang members so they can get the same treatment they give to innocent citizens?

Its just the woman running and getting shot by the guy who killed her dauther.

The problem is that every autority is corrupted. Is better to get a illegal gun and kill the fuckers yourself with the downside of getting caught than calling the police.

Great point, they need guns to protect your family or even form Death Squads in the first place.

Based Mexicano

That's what I mean, when the police and government has turned their backs on the people the first to stand up and fight are the men.
Fucking get the drop on some of these faggots, put them in the ground, then use their guns and resources against them.
Running to the US won't help because they're blending in and following.

>Kevin MacDonald's theory of Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy debunked

Mexico needs annexation with the USA

>Hold a candle-light vigil for your daughter, Ruby, and then this happens...
wait what happens in the vid? The mom got gunned down?

Attached: star trek-tng-can't see shit, geordie.jpg (450x338, 16K)

Bottom left, two people running. One falls down as the other shoots them in the back of the head. Yep, mom get blasted in the brain for having the audacity to speak out.

So fucked up. I'd be totally down to start some hard core Mexigang Punisher squad that goes around and starts taking care of the problem

Attached: Orcs As Minorities.jpg (480x360, 33K)

whats the name of the mother and daughter?

Based and red-pilled

autodefensa es mi familia

god damn, why does this boil my blood so bad. the women was just trying to live and punks like these, the worst of man just decides her fate. then when she tried to get justice for her offspring they just off her. I really hope the family finds peace of mind this shit right here is what they want in america dont let it happen

Walls are immoral

It makes you mad because you have a white sense of moral justice.

Might as well start killing too, I'd be doing that if I lived in a place like that.

rogan fluffer

I'm not sure what happened in the video

LET THEM IN YOU RACISTS!!

>be Sikh sitting in a cafe in Quebec City
>there with Mexican friend
>tell him how Mexico is a shithole
>he gets butthurt and says "So is India."
>"Yeah, that's why I'm here."
>he says latin america is great, it's just lies
>show him stats that Mexico is the second deadliest place on the planet, after Syria which an active warzone
>he gets even angrier

I have to say, I'm obviously not white nationalist, but you guys have a point when you say, "If you are so proud of your country, why don't you go back?"

I would say Chinese, Jews and Latinos have dual loyalties.

Attached: POOD.png (720x465, 60K)

I love my country but its not difficult to acknowledge its a shithole. I used to be very loyal to my country, and even though i still love its culture, i wish i had the luck to live in a good country like the usa.

I mean im still loyal but I've given up on life getting better here.

We should have just taken Mexico as a territory when we had the chance, like Puerto Rico and Guam. None of this drug cartel/corruption bullshit would have ever happened.

I'm a white nationalist who thinks white nations should have about 5% not white minorities. Don't you think that is an equitable compromise for non whites? The other option is the nation being looted by various ethnic groups, with one eventually become dominant or the entire nation going under.

Marisela Escobedo, and her daughter Ruby

We should have kept the territory we won in the war. Better for everyone involved.

Attached: mexican_rwds_pepe.jpg (739x960, 252K)

Honestly man, I hope you make the small changes that'll make your country better. Besides, Argentina is probably the ONE country in that region that isn't complete shit. Peru and Uruguay aren't beyond saving either.

Fuck, if it were up to me I'd have zero percent. I was brought to Canada as a child. My life has become intertwined here and I often wish I was never brought here.

Memes aside, we had an okay life in India. Things weren't so bad. Often wonder if I should return. The job prospects are a major reason why it seems improbable.

Attached: RememberTheGoodTimes.jpg (700x799, 132K)

lmao this happened in 2008. Mexicans are subhuman

Their men are leaving the women behind to be victimized. They need to fix what's happening at home instead of running away.

I testified against a gangster who murdered the wrong guy and the family of the victim still put the word out that I was the snitch. No one came after me but I quit MeCha and all my chicano stuff that year(2007). My people are cowards and pawns and I ultimately feel democracy and civil rights arent for the majoroty of Mexicans. Even today, I speak with some "homies" and they believe guns and drugs made them the way they are, not their lack of morals and will to stand up to evil people.

If you rotate the picture 180 degrees, it looks like an alien invasion.

Attached: 1550788417102.jpg (700x799, 141K)