Liberal meltdown has begun

twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098663182472749061

the Meltdown has begun. libtard in Berkeley punches guy for being a racist Trump support

Attached: meltdown.jpg (372x398, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098663182472749061
youtu.be/f8Ntgv2HS7U
berkeley.edu/directory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this guy is already a hero in Berkeley

===.campusreform.org/?ID=11898

bamp

sure would be funny to see him all over the palce

we need to find him, he could have saved Jussie from the Maga rope and Bleach guys

Don't worry, Joey Salads will find him for us. Since when did this guy become so good damn based?

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-121358_Twitter.jpg (1080x816, 331K)

the kid he attacked called that brown kid a nigger that is why he was punched

Can you incel MIGA cucks please stop getting beat up in public? You’re not “waking” anyone up to leftist violence. You just make the right look weak. Stay home and save us the fucking embarrassment.

Nice reliable source there, kike

discord tranny

Berkeley is a shithole that should be purged. I used to go to music stores out there a long time ago. It was a shithole then and a shithole now. It can't be fixed.

does it matter if it is true or not?

>twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098663182472749061

Let me guess this won't blow up MSM and twitter like the covington kids

Yeah you’re right, being a skinny faggot and getting knocked out by a literal manlet wearing a jansport bag is great optics. My bad

who's the beta now?!

Even if this fake Jewish news was real you cant punch people for saying nigger you retarded nigger.

knocked out? The guy was sucker punched and seemed okay. I just don't get why he didn't fight back.

This. The only right wingers still supporting trump are boomers and betas.

He just showed that leftist are violent!

Another magatard bites the dust.

Attached: af7.jpg (500x494, 57K)

why did a dude that big fail to punch a skinny magatard out

Let me guess...
Attacking leftists in public (Like Moldylocks) is also bad publicity. Go dilate and try to remember what it's like to have human connection

He didn’t fight back because hes a pussy

No. I fully support violent response to leftist aggression

Stack the bodies high, user.

>fake news
>becoming unable to control your physical actions because of words

Why he didn't shoot him??? Where was his 2A???

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

I just looked it up. Cali has a pretty decent stand your ground law. Maybe the college has a strict zero tolerance policy. I was kicked out of school for defending myself, and the fight happened in front of a camera, proving that I didn't throw the first punch. Frankly, he should've broke the faggot's wind pipe. Magatard or not, optics doesn't matter anymore.

How does a word justify violence, are you some kind of fragile nigger?

Honestly the best thing we can do is have this fag expelled for assault. I live in Oakland.

Find me his address and I'll get revenge I'm an insider here and have connections. Yes I was in these streets.

I understand that. The problem is if you’re a 150lb incel dont go out and atagonize the faggots and get beat up on camera. We are past the point of trying to seay moderates or convince the center left of anything. Incels and right wing soibois literally need to stay home. The kid effectively went out into public and made the right look like feeble little cunts. This emboldens the far left and does not help us. The left fears chad thunderfist. Not maga incels.

I was in the streets too, there’s one in front of my house

open challenge to A-L-L discord trannies, trying to LARP at being such cool tough guys now? WELL THEN, this just proves how TOUGH you all surely ARE then, right. SO its time then to fight it out in the streets. Lets have it out. come on, faggots. lets see what you got this time around. Alphs, beta, fuck all that shit. Lets just have this out if you are so tough. Cant wait to see it, snoogums *blows kiss*

California. Bay Area. Some of the toughest gun control in the country

Why do people do things like this? What do people think will come of political violence in the United States?

After work I expect a name

Attached: IMG_4775.PNG_(1).jpg (918x600, 63K)

Why not? might is right.

I can understand that. With that being said, everyone in this thread needs to do a few extra reps today. I might spin up a /SIG/ thread soon.

found the glownigger, right here ^^^. This is like playing the fart game, as in he who smelt it, dealt it.

AHAHAHAHA
THE PILE JUST KEEPS GETTING BIGGER
THE LEFT IS SHIT AND YOU CANT HIDE THE STENCH ANYMORE

Attached: 1447279004671.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Because ill rip a niggers lips off if he even seems like hes thinking about trying to punch me.
Might is indeed right.

> screams in autism
stop being a faggot snowflake

There are laws against hitting people (even if they call you mean names) and "the law" IS might.

25%.
Then there is 25 nosuchagency, 25 glowinginthedark and 25 jidf

the left is tough, when they are on TV ACTING tough. bunch of words. idle threat. the left is tough when they are in a MOB and fight 10 on 1, or, with one big guy picking on a lone little guy. The left is NOT very tough, when they actually start a real fight, then they get their asses consistently stomped. The more they TRY to ACT tough on the internet? is how you know how insecure and weak they really are.

>Some of the toughest gun control in the country
Chist, what the hell is going on. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: BF363F78638505D11B2A1D5BEA26EB2E_1534112597524.png (1366x768, 681K)

It's Berkeley, nothing will happen to him

>Sucker a punch someone in the face twice
>Still can't bring him down
Who's the incel faggot?

>Gets called nigger
>Then acts violent and irrational like a nigger
wow you showed them!

Because sometimes whitey hits back

Attached: 938475938475.jpg (1895x1500, 294K)

"look! Look! someone punched someone inthe face! the left is SOO tough! FEAR us!"

*yawn* thats nice, faggot... take the garbage out, so, momnmy lets you out for the next berkley riots, lmFao

This.
The law is mightier.
nigger

It’s so much worse now, as unimaginable as that may seem
>t.36yo who used to visit during high school days

>This is exactly the right thing to do, and I am so proud of him for recognizing the situation and not retaliating with violence.

This attitude needs to die a horrible death among the Right. This guy is praising weakness and elevating it to a status to be emulated.

Unfortunately, I think more people nominally on the Right need to get there faces bashed in and publically humiliated until they start advocating self-defense.

This video pissed me off but I welcome Antifa slapping these dweebs around so that they will hopefully learn their lesson.

I can walk around Brazil with a Bolsonaro shirt and a MAGA hate with little to no problem. Why you ask? Because we fucking stand up for ourselves. An Antifa that decides to make a move against a Bolsonaro supporter has to account for the fact that the Right Wing Brazilian has friends and they will not hesitate to retaliate in kind. Hence, you don't see a lot of this shit here.

Forgot to post the pic related.

Attached: fdsafahtteeejmuyj.png (627x605, 315K)

If you don’t think 150 lb conservatives getting attacked in the broad daylight is good optics, you’re

I agree with your sentiment but the victim was attacked for a reason. Easy target looked scrawny compared to his attacker. He did the right thing in the sense that now this normie faggot is mostly likely gonna get his shit pushed in. Especially cause of that sucker punch at the end

This tweet from the Pres of College Republicans still makes me cringe. Dear MAGA and Nationalist Bros. YOU MUST KILL THE BUGMAN WITHIN YOU.

what? you honestly think most people are going to go BACK to sntifa attacking them in the streets for no good reason and they are not going to retaliate? Fuck that noise. self defense is perfectly legal and perfectly moral. whatever happens then, is simply what happens. If the left starts TOO much shit like this? they will get what they get. no one will care what happens to them if it gets too widespread.

Let’s just end the pretense and fight it out in the streets then. We can end this charade of you faggots trying and failing to subvert this board with spam threads every minute of every day now. After all, it worked so well for Antifa against the Yellow Vests right?

Can't wait for Iran to nuke Tel Aviv.

youtu.be/f8Ntgv2HS7U

Uploaded it with both videos together, no commentary to begin, no worries.

THen they see Drumpf and cheer on the punchers
get punched, MAGAfag

Because why combat autistic violence with actual politics when you can form your own autism clan, scuffle on the streets, and then wonder why the country remains split as it was before?

They are only "tough" in some publicity PR bullshit and on the internet larping. I dont think anyone takes a bunch of trannies and faggors seriously. I cant believe this "left is tough now" meme has even gotten THIS far. Its a complete JOKE.

Fight back when this shit happens to you, don't just stand there and take it. Being a pacifist will not accomplish a thing these days, you are stronger than these Liberals, beat the shit out of 'em, even if you get jail time. Don't let them get away with this crap, you will regret it if you do.

Attached: 1534430926447.jpg (640x625, 55K)

The people at Berkeley, yes. The lefties on twitter, yes.
The politically uninterested white folks who see this and can’t wrap their heads around why people are cheering this action on? They take a different thought pattern.

You really think there are moderates out there who dont know who they’re going to vote for? If you’re still playing the game you’ve already lost my dude. Even if there were 50 million completely undecided moderates out there, that number will be dwarfed by the number of shitskins alone who will vote in 2020. And shitskins only vote out of racial identity. No amount of kids getting punched on camera can change this fact. Perhaps you should have questioned your own IQ when you decided maga incels representing the right are good optics, especially when we need to present an image of strength and white unity.

Someone needs to put a bullet in this guy's brain Jesus fuck

>begun

got 2016 on the phone for you

>If you don’t think 150 lb conservatives getting attacked in the broad daylight is good optics, you’re

That’s a lot of us then faggot

t.it was her turn

i live in a comparatively tough small town. tht sort of "i lift weights, me so tough" shit that assault guys shows, does not go well in a small town. Thats the sort of shit that only "works" in a faggot city. try that antifa shit in a rough small town and see what eventually happens.

You wish ..painting a fake narrative...your fighting for the destruction of the western world and a lower standard of life

>The only good leftie meme
>It shows the hipocrisy of the left
Kek

Brad is a Zionist cuck.

t. former BCR member

t. Doesn’t know how elections work
The rust belt want lefty economics, but they are still white people who vote against nigger-lovers like OP. Rust belt is gonna stay red in 2020 specifically because of shit like this.

Baste and redpilled. The left saw that punch as a victory. This Budhist bullshit cuckholdery on the right needs to stop.

glownigs trying to incite violence.
bot yet.
not yet

Nice work
Left u comment and like

>won't do any jailtime
>won't even be expelled
Saved you the time and effort of caring. If you really care slash his tires or some other appropriate vigilante response.

Tell us more...

Trump may win in 2020, but demographics dont lie, the right may have won their last national election ever. Texas is a cunt hair from flipping, when that happens its over.

DOX that violent fucker. Let karma take its course.

The law aint shit without faggots like this for you to bootlick.

Attached: 5a626d1cbad1b.image.jpg (750x563, 38K)

we wont get that far once the violence starts.
i cant wait

Capped this post for posterity. Keep doing God's work user.

Attached: file.png (2814x636, 242K)

UC Berkeley is a public institution and thus has all of its contacts publicly available.

berkeley.edu/directory/

If you are weak, bring along repentsinner.jpeg man to protect you, Id pay to see that kind of altercation

You disgusting child rape enabler. You voted for Hillary.

>Because whitey never hits back

FTFY. This should be rectified. Leftists are literally attacking us in the streets because of our beliefs.

Most of BCR didn't even care for Trump during the campaign and were typical neocons. Upon winning, many became t_d tier types. There were solid people, but most seemed to be opportunists. The "free speech movement" being a commie ruse is lost on them. "Dems are the real racists" and the sort. Finally, "our greatest ally" has their support be it sincere or not.

You can’t punch people because they call you a name you don’t like. Faggot.

>Because why combat autistic violence with actual politics when you can form your own autism clan, scuffle on the streets, and then wonder why the country remains split as it was before?

You can't have both? Good politics and the ability to defend yourself when an Antifa goon is slapping you around like his bitch.

There is a difference between going and looking for trouble and starting a fight and being able to defend yourself against overt attack.

This nonsense is why cucks loose in ALL areas. "Turn the other cheek" bullshit is what weak men tell themselves when they get utterly emasculated. Seriously there is absolutely NO VIRTUE in that shit. It is a gross misinterpretation of Jesus' word that soccer moms tell their beta sons.

That guy didn't even knock him down. I'm sick of conservatives being bitches no doubt, but a guy who can't even knock someone down with a sucker punch? That makes Pantifa look bad

He is going to be re-elected.

Has anyone else noticed that people treat anger and violence as mental illness?

Imagine believing this

It's just commies being bloodthirsty for anyone not commie. It's how the left and Muslims get along so well.