Trump Massive Favorite to Win 2020 Election

Trannies utterly BTFO

archive.fo/ZiCr4

Attached: Trump favorite.jpg (1212x1696, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5A7ruLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's hope Jared can do some REAL damage in the next term.

Attached: 1537109030695.jpg (250x250, 9K)

They're just trying to make Trump supporters stay home

we're not niggers though

bump

Based

Can someone explain this to me? The impression I got was:

> people who didn't vote Trump hate him and won't vote for him no matter what he does
> of the people who did vote Trump, a sizeable number of them are likely to be disappointed that there's no wall, no investment in climate and increased immigration

so how could he do better than last time? Though to be fair I've never been in your country so what do I know?

please...

Attached: 15505588996701.jpg (448x404, 42K)

Democrats only chance of winning is choosing Bernie

I guess tax cuts, isis, North korea, china deal soonish and general badassery may play a role, but i'm not a burger

Also this

He's building the wall, immigration has decreased, nobody gives a fuck about the climate, and most importantly he has created a shit ton of jobs

the ones that hate him are waking up and realizing there was no collusion and no racism
a majority of americans like trump but the minority are vocal about hating him

Since it turns our he isn't literately Hitler x over 9000 and the world hasn't ended and the economy is doing alright and people are starting to wake up to realize the media is fake news. I would imaging he is starting to win over centrists plus the democrats offerings are a bunch of batshit crazy morons.

Attached: 1550628834044.gif (500x651, 1.44M)

this is fucking unreal. i have literally NEVER seen or heard anything positive about him here in Belgium

Pretty sure Europe just hates us in general, so that's probably why.

I thought trump was doing that by cucking on the wall?

Yeah but you did have that based parade float

How much are you betting on Trump Jow Forums?

Nice vpn russhit

Attached: 2C7A2BD8-57BB-4297-97DD-CEF44BA0A95B.jpg (800x800, 114K)

Everyone who voted for trump absolutely will vote for him again.

Many never trump republicans have since come over to trump

He is more popular among independents than he was in 2016

Trump is virtually garunteed 2020 and mostly because the left never figured out what it did wrong in 2016 and has deciddd to double down with far left shit

Becuase you have a state run totalitarian state

Kek

He's 71, he doesn't even want a second term, wants to retire. He'll run a lackluster campaign and lose to some brown woman on purpose.

whar are you? retarded? everyone is fucking brainwashed here. The things he did for the economy are affecting me directly. I'm making mad bank from stocks.

>everything the left fear mongered about didn't happen
>economy is booming, massive jobs created as promised
>no new pointless wars as promised
>wall is under construction
>tax cut done
>2 pretty good supreme court nominees
>a lot of stupid legislation gone
>immigration reform on the horizon
>north korea time bomb pretty much defused
>nafta replaced with a new deal
>everyone he gave shit for import taxes or not contributing to NATO is at the table and willing to give trump at least some of his demands

Take any president, compare what he run his campaign on and what he actually delivered, Trump does damn good in that regard. Good enough to pull everyone that doesn't care about left/right games far into the democratic/green/independent spectrum over on his site.

>he wants to retire

Why do lefties pretend trump hats being president from what I can tell he seems to revel in it

>wants to retire

you poor, simple being

>Muller probe is out soon and it looks like its literally nothing, so democrats will be super demoralized after being lied to by their media for 2 years
>Wall being built currently
>tons of Jobs
>space force is progressing for operation by 2020
>democrats caught lying several times recently
>the left only has wackos in the running like Sanders, AOC, Waters, and Clinton who each alienate key parts of their demographic
>anyone who actually cares about the climate on our side is smart enough to realize alternative energy is a meme since MIT projects net positive Fusion in 15 years or less and China/India/Africa, the worst polluters wont follow whatever we legislate anyways
>Trump basically let weed be legalized in a dozen or so states which is a huge reason people voted Democrat
There are more things, but these are some of the ones I think are key factors

Look at this old dude. He's old, he's confused, he's tired... He doesn't know how to use a computer and he's hopelessly in over his head.. He is sick of it all and just wants to go play golf. Let the old guy spend his twilight years in peace okay?

Attached: grandpa boomer.jpg (902x873, 176K)

It's the media bias in Europe, it's even worse than in the US. The tide is changing here too though, trust in the media is eroding by the day and populist movements are gaining ground. No coincidence.

Also don't forget that journalists have been increasingly caught up in a left-wing bubble on both sides of the pond, which has a lot to do with the centralization of the media.

The internet kills them.

There is no such thing as "discord trannies". There is however and organized attempt by the Chabad-Likud cabal to transform the USA into an empire for the ZOG and the Zognald is delivering in massive leaps youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5A7ruLM

Attached: 13123.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

A shit ton of conservatives didn't vote for him because they didn't trust him to advance of conservative agenda, but after the two SC nominees most of the never-Trump conservatives have fallen in line and claim they'll be voting for him in 2020.
He'll lose some of his core base, imo, but he'll gain among traditional Republicans.
With that said, he has an uphill battle head of him.

Attached: wg.png (1600x900, 1.4M)

Faggot most of our elected leaders are ancient most of them have never used computers

Why do you have a rhino flag even on you fucking shill

>incumbent has advantage
shocking