Germanic Union

What do you think about it?
What territories should be part of it?

Attached: 97D6A83D-DCEE-4553-A3A0-0F038D43D436.png (750x1334, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxgIgAhWQcc&index=7&list=PLkLimRXN6NKxGj5yQtk5XyVIpPVQr-9IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A fine flag, but it's too German. It needs to be All-Germanic.

From OP
I didn’t published this in insta it’s from a account named Pelasgia Maps and by
>What do you think about it?
I meant if you think that it is a good or a bad idea, would it worke, etc.
Ps: I think the same about the flag

Literally 5 different ways it wouldn’t work because they can’t get along.

anglos are not germanic, they are like slavs basically the nigger version of whites

More Germanic than you, Fritzowicz.

see it's fucking up already well done hanz you fucking nigger

I'd prefer it to the EU, but I don't like hugely populous states. Small countries are more human. A Germanic Friendship League would be more my cup of tea.

Gay.

Yes. German bitterness would undermine everything.

>Germanic union
>posts Prussian flag

ok

Friendship
Aktion of
Germanic
Soveriegnty

pic related

Attached: Fixed.png (2988x2640, 571K)

Attached: 2C639EEE-6A1F-4E58-A00A-1EA2AC0E9E22.jpg (1200x1792, 375K)

Fuck Germany. Should have bombed the entire nation to ashes during WW2. Germans invented some good shit but they are literally the cancer of Europe, always fucking us in the ass. Germany will be a nigger nation like England so it doesn't even matter anymore.

Attached: IMG_20190220_002034.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

What the fuck did Switzerland ever do to you you stupid mutt

Depends how it comes to form, if it's immediate then the anglos and scandinavians are going to break away or start a 3 way civil war

Attached: pakistan.png (897x759, 25K)

Then maybe some symbolism reminiscent of the Teutonic order?

Attached: ANewEmpire.png (1000x666, 46K)

Switzerland was divided between it's demographics, French went to France, the Italians went to Italy, and Germans went to Germany. Each Volk, to their Fatherland, as it was meant to be.

Disgusting

You cut my country in 4 countrys kek

I'd perhaps invite the French in aswell, seeing as they originally we're a germanic tribe and are now that with some Roman (and perhaps Gaul) admixture.

Provided of course that they cleanse themselves of the negros and the arabians

A opportunity to join 4 different Fatherlands

Fuck off Mehmet, you're no better than the Anglos or the Nords

Attached: new german.jpg (648x595, 143K)

SEETHING

this

Slavs are fine, but it's a bit rich for a German to say the English are like Slavs, when Germans are in fact part Slavic.

you're a fucking retard

We're more Germanic than the Germans.

French people don't actually exist... They're pretty much all mixed at this point, and there's nothing great about France anyway

Leave Finland and Sweden out of it at least. Or all the Nordic countries. England can larp as Germanic with Germany.

To me they all look and sound like niggers.

That's because OP isn't German.... He's a wannabe Nazi, so he's probably just a Turk living in Germany

Slavs or Germans?

Anyway, I like both. Sadly, Germans are a little bitter towards us.

Why though?
What's the point?
They are happy being Swiss

>We're more Germanic than the Germans.
I'd rather have a million sandniggers live in my country over a single brit. You're not white, you're not even human. No amount of words can describe how unbelievably pathetic your country and inbred people are.

OP isn't the problem. It's the fella with the German flag further down.

I agree Aryan bros, can we join?

Blood is not something you choose, whether you like it or not, each has a obligation to the land of his father.

But the land of their father is Switzerland

You sound angry.
>I'd rather have a million sandniggers live in my country over a single brit.
Something akin to your wish is coming true. It's a shame that the Dutch have amongst them fellows like you.

You mean Islamic Caliphate lmao

Attached: mosques.jpg (730x430, 83K)

Where is Pommerania, Silesia, Danzig and Prussia?

Lad, a brit may be all this cucked and retarded and et cetera ad infinitum, but atleast they dont fuck your daughter with the same dick they fuck goats with.

But yea, I doubt his claim that anglos are any less mixed at this point than germanics, and especially that they are more german than us. They got Pakis, after all.

Both.

whoever made that graphic is a fucking reatard for not including East Prussia and should be shot and his bloodline erased.

Yet somehow you're using their language...

fuck Wessis desu

Attached: kinder-map-migrationshintergrund.jpg (1480x2220, 225K)

i'm not such a fan of the idea of having one state that i share with yet even more idiots.

From OP
I mean my dad is German (A real Germanic German) and I was born in Germany but I’m more of a bastard I guess since my mom is from Latin America

*More Germanic than you*, not more German. You are 100% German, we are 0% German.
>They got Pakis, after all.
Who are not in anyway part of us. They are foreign invaders. Like the Turks in your country.

They're Germans, bong. "Swiss" isn't a ethnicity. The land of their Fathers is either German, Italian or French

I had no beef with you.

This

Do you not comprehend that there are no more germans in poland, and theyre not coming back? Does this not make sense to you?

I could see an alliance with Scotland and Finland, fuck the rest

You're fucking clueless mate.
Don't try to talk about European history and people.
>muh land of their fathers.
The land of their fathers is Switzerland.
Why is it that difficult to get through you thick mutt brain.
Swiss-German isn't even the same language as German anyway

Nor I. Good things (and rebirth) begins in small circles. A vast state would make our problems harder to solve.

Oh no no don’t get me wrong dude I don’t want to beef ether i just wanted to clarify my ethnicity before someone thinks I’m Turkish

pure cringe

Understood!

Stupid fucking mutt making us all look stupid too. Fuck off.

Its not the state its the idiots he rules over. The fuck do i want with more Scatinavians and Britbongs from Pakistan. Fuck em all.

There are Germans in Silesia, furthermore, it rightfully is German clay.

And yet superior in almost every way to you, even at your own game, Fritz.

Attached: damn it feels good to be Anglo.jpg (1385x692, 242K)

There weren't Poles in German Silesia, Pomerania or East Prussia either, but the Germans were forced out and the Poles forced in. Reversing the roles isn't impossible.

Confirmed. Its some hearts of iron Bismarck larper mutts wet dream.
It makes no sense politically or culturally, and is quite frankly a waste of a thread.

Haha, fair enough. For what it's worth, I don't want us to be dealing with your idiots either. I say without hostility (to Old Germany) that Germany is degenerate. I say the same about England (for love of Old England).

After WW1*

>Swiss-German isn't German
Wew lad
Clearly you're from Glasgow, you daft cunt.

And theres pollacks in London. Doesnt make it rightful polish clay. If thats the case, then that stupid map you posted is incorrect. Belarus shouldnt exist, because its rightful polish/russian clay.
>thinking anyone is gonna give up clay >for the sake of larping
I shouldnt be surprised seeing that flag.

>It makes no sense politically or culturally
Not quite senseless, but it's about 150 years too late. (Or 200 years too early, if we survive, which is highly doubtful.)

Meme faggot should die exterminating polak untermensch

in my map White Russian doesn't exist.

> slovenia
> a country

He didn't say it wasn't German, he said it wasn't the same language. It's a very unique form of German.

Just because theyre tied together by certain linguistic factors doesnt mean it would work.
Norway-sweden didnt work.
A bunch of irrelevant tribes in the balkans didnt work.

The person who made that map has no knowledge of modern culture or politics.
The UK is about as germanic as Japan is Chinese.

No I'm literally Swiss you stupid cunt
And no, Swiss-German and German are 2 different languages

Attached: image22.png (607x454, 479K)

>for the sake of larping
This thread is LARPing, but there are legitimate reasons for returning the borders. Besides, why the fuck do you give a shit anyway, at the end of the day this is just a post on a Sudanese penis enlargement forum.

That's just German supremacy. The flag needs to have a Nordic Cross, the British colo(u)rs, and then the German Eagle. Toothpaste will be fine with whatever, they already sold their soul to a ring of stars.

>Just because theyre tied together by certain linguistic factors
It's a hell of a lot more than language. It is blood and shared culture. If you don't grasp that, then you know nothing about Europe.
>The UK is about as germanic as Japan is Chinese.
UK perhaps, but not England. If England isn't Germanic, then neither is Germany (and Iceland would be somewhat doubtful).
>The person who made that map has no knowledge of modern culture or politics.
Likely true.

Fine, my bad. Kiev then. Or whatever this monstrosity is supposed to be.
Theres a reason that these people have been disorganized city states, subjects and vassals since the beginning of time.
If you knew them personally you'd understand.
Think liberia but pale.

Attached: 20190221_153639.jpg (1080x912, 748K)

Because its wasting a thread that could have been used to discuss methods of enlarging my penis. Every moment arguing over meme politics is a moment my penis doesnt get bigger.

>its a hell of a lot more than language
Im Polish. If thats the case, then Poland might as well get thrown in too.
We eat similar food, wear similar clothes, share similar clay, look the same, etc.
And if poland gets thrown in you might as well toss in places like czechia and Belarus.
Obviously we're all interrelated in many ways with our neighbors. But just because we have alot in common doesnt mean we should or could merge into a single state.

Im begining to think this thread isnt the creation if a larper but that of an EU shill.

Yeah, it's a dialect of German, just because it's "different" doesn't make it not German.

Continentals would never regard Britain as Germanic. Too assblasted about historical shortcomings.

see

>Im Polish. If thats the case, then Poland might as well get thrown in too.
>We eat similar food, wear similar clothes, share similar clay, look the same, etc
My point is simply that there are ties of blood, culture, old tales, etc. Some nations are closer to others because of closer shared ancestry. Nothing controversial about that.
>But just because we have alot in common doesnt mean we should or could merge into a single state.
I agree. I'm not in favour of wide-encompassing states. I wouldn't mind England going back to the Heptarchy.

Are you fucking dumb? Neither of us said it wasn't German, we said it's not the same language, that includes dialects.

Attached: 1532366515573.jpg (280x261, 13K)

>t. turk

Some of us are, some of us aren't.

It's that simple.

fuck off hasan with your tired old divide and conquer bullshit
listen to some good music and relax until we ship you back to anatolien

youtube.com/watch?v=JxgIgAhWQcc&index=7&list=PLkLimRXN6NKxGj5yQtk5XyVIpPVQr-9IU

Attached: 212156463213.gif (500x375, 988K)

That's the spirit, my good man!

excellent idea

Attached: 1112656.jpg (2048x1530, 527K)

>uk
Might as well include Poland too

Your royals are literally german jews, how much can one person cope jesus christ

>Your royals are literally german jews
I must conclude from the context that "literally" means "not". Are you American or retarded?

He's correct, you gigantic faggot. He is your superior, bow down and shut up.

Attached: 1550060752201.jpg (450x284, 26K)

Hello, Mr Cognates-are-Calques. Still retarded, I see.

They are tho. They are from a mutt german royal house

They are from all kinds of European royal houses (including that of Wessex) as are all European royal houses of the last thousand years or so. They are not German. They are not French. And they are not English (fully). And they are certainly not Jews. Your level of understanding on this is Yank-tier.