GHEG ALBANIAN [6'2, BLONDE, PALE, GREEN EYES]

I just want to remind everyone here than Persians are an Indo-Aryan people, and from my personal experience, the average Persian cares more about European culture than the average white American.

Some more hot facts:
>Iran means Aryan, and the country's name was changed from Persia to Iran in honor of Hitler
>Iranians have the highest literacy rate in the region; 97% of young people are literate (a reverse of the downward trend that began in 1970)
>The Persian people overthrew their ZOG puppet, the Shah, and established a traditionalist government
>The Iranian Council of Mullahs is whiter than the US Supreme Court
>Persians speak an Indo-European language
>Persian culture is Indo-European
>The average Persian has a good deal of knowledge about their people's past and greatly respects it; whereas Americans don't even consider themselves European and revile their past
>Persians fight against the Jews

Attached: Persian Girl.jpg (1080x1228, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbU9KRwAk94
npr.org/2019/01/31/690363402/how-the-cia-overthrew-irans-democracy-in-four-days
theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup
foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/20/64-years-later-cia-finally-releases-details-of-iranian-coup-iran-tehran-oil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_Iran
history.com/this-day-in-history/cia-assisted-coup-overthrows-government-of-iran
archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/041600iran-coup-timeline.html?scp=1&sq=mossadegh%2520coup&st=cse
newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
coldwar.org/articles/50s/iranian_overthrow.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Persia is where the white man needs to return home to

I wouldn't go that far; however, they are a people that we should respect and consider allies, if not brothers. What we do need to do is reclaim our homeland, Europe.

Attached: Aryan Culture.jpg (1200x798, 190K)

Attached: Aryan Culture 2.jpg (700x440, 101K)

>GREEN EYES
>posts image of bitch with brown eyes
all fields
hide the thread

Attached: what.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

why don't you post a pic of yourself, as "blonde, pale" and "green eyed", as you claim, Abdul?

Shouldn't you be at mosque my brother?

Death to the American Satan

>Persians are an Indo-Aryan people
False. Iranians are primarily Zagros Farmer Abos with only a small amount of steppenigger Aryan genes.

They're about as white as Pablo or Ahmed or Arslan.

I've posted a picture of myself with my face blocked out. I'm not posting my face for obvious reasons.

>Shouldn't you be at mosque my brother?
I'm not muslim.

I've seen threads on theapricity about Iranian genetics and they seem to be heavily Aryan.

Attached: Hair.jpg (246x306, 31K)

I have green eyes; that girl is just a random Persian chick I got off of google.

Attached: Eyes.png (1313x747, 1.16M)

It's not up for debate. Iranians have predominantly Zagros abo ancestry.

If you know anything about genetics, then you understand that Aryan + abo = abo. Look at mulattoes as an example.

Very mulatto looking... This is Khomeini's grandson btw

Attached: Persians are Nordic Aryans.jpg (523x700, 204K)

>The Persian people overthrew their ZOG puppet, the Shah, and established a traditionalist government
LOL do you actually believe this? Iran got spooked harder by the CIA than probably any other country in their long history of meddling and coups.

>thinks that the government that literally funds Hezbollah and sends troops to Syria to fight for Assad is CIA controlled

Attached: Retard Wojak Firepit.png (651x729, 173K)

Wow, look at this pale Turkish girl.

I guess now we should embrace Turks as our Indo-Aryan brothers and sisters.

Attached: anzu.jpg (555x740, 129K)

A lot of western Turks are assimilated Greeks, Albanians, Slavs, Armenians, Georgians, etc. She could very well be 100% white. Hell, even the actual ethnic Turks in Istanbul only tend to have about 3-6% Asiatic blood, putting them on par with Finns. Much of the world actually views Turks as white; however, most of the Turks coming to western countries are from east of Ankara, thus have a lot more Asiatic blood, sometimes reaching up to 20%.

There is not much difference between Turks, Greek, Italians, and Persians. All pale skin with dark hair and eyes. And all have the occasional light hair or eyes, just to confuse.

>green eyes
Subhuman.

That's hazel. Not green. Kys.

wtf is the difference? They are green except the middle which is an orangey-red

>All pale skin with dark hair and eyes.
jesus christ, please post your flag abdul-rahmet al Doura

If they don't tan, they have this light greyish skin color, which is really pretty. If they tan, they can become a light brown, but so can Bavarians.

Attached: Untanned Olive Skin Tone.jpg (620x372, 54K)

You do realize Iranians are exactly the same, right?

They're mostly swarthoid abos, but have a small amount of Aryan Yamnanigger genes. Occasionally, a child inherits a dominant but rare Aryan phenotype.

Based. Of course they've suffered from some admixture with Arabs, but basically they're not unlike the Italians or Greeks etc in that regard. We should help them recover by Bleaching their women as much as possible with BWC.

Attached: Iran-Land-Of-Aryans.png (640x629, 414K)

I don't know about you, but to my eyes that phenotype is butt-ugly and deserves to go extinct via rape.

It looks like I would expect a Zagros woman to look like.

They are just Italians, Turks, or Greeks in hijab.

Attached: iranian girls.jpg (1088x725, 125K)

>swarthoid
How do you define swarthy? A lot of them have a very similar complexion as Greeks and southern Italians. I've seen Persians that look almost exactly like this chick from the Golden Dawn.

Their Arab admixture is also very minimal, and many have none. I've seen genetic maps showing that modern Persians are very genetically close to ancient Persians. The only difference is that they picked up a small(few percent) asian admixture, due to constant invasion from the East.

The majority of Greeks have that skin tone, lmao. Are you going to claim Greeks aren't white also?

Attached: Golden Dawn Girl.jpg (545x493, 37K)

If they are white then Europeans aren't.

>please please please believe we're white
Any one who has ever met a "Persian" instantly knows this isn't true. Most you are dark as fuck.

the Shah was antisemite towards the end of his reign then suddenly he got tossed by CIAKhomeni. Zionist plot is to allow no developed secular nation in the Middle East.

Just stop. I once met a Pajeet girl who I thought was Italian. By your rule, that is the rule of your desperate sentimentalism for Persian pussy, Brahmin Indians are our white brothers.

It's just sad to see a white person so passionate about a mixed race swarthoid culture.

American Persians are largely the niggers that got kicked out during the revolution, many of whom are Jews.

>please please please believe we're white
I'm Albanian, not Persian.

High level retardation. The Shah didn't give a fuck about his people and blew the nation's wealth to go party in France, much like Gulf Arabniggers. He didn't even speak Farsi, but French.

i like iran they used to be white but have been raped alot by the surrounding brownies. if they still have a decent IQ then they can be aryan if they want.

>desperate sentimentalism for Persian pussy
I don't have a girlfriend, and I am moving to an area that has even less Persians than where I live now. I'm just sticking up for our allies.

>Brahmin Indians are our white brothers.
Some of them are. Most Indians are heavily mixed, but there are some that largely descend from the Aryan conquerors. Just look at Freddy Mercury.

>It's just sad to see a white person so passionate about a mixed race swarthoid culture.
So are Greeks also mixed race? They have the same complexions as Persians.

>t. 56% arab/mongol/paki

>t. Delta Mutt

I've been to Iran. Zero difference. Nice try though

Can you define swarthy for me? As they look very similar to Greeks and southern Italians.

shut up faggot stop lying

youtube.com/watch?v=YbU9KRwAk94

>Some of them are.

Attached: 1550787826082.jpg (766x960, 80K)

i do not associate with gulf niggers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Are you Persian?
What is your religion?

84 IQ.

Damn I'd give my left nut to cum in her.

Can you give me some timestamps?

India is full of different ethnic groups. There are some white Indians that descend from Aryans. Saying there aren't and that they are all abos is like saying America is a singular race.

wew lad

I'm ethnically Albanian(and half Polish) and I'm a meme pagan

When was that data collected? Since 1970, education became poor in Iran and many people were illiterate. That trend has been reversed in the past few decades, so I'm sure the IQ is easily 90 something.

>I'm a meme pagan
based

Attached: fylfot.jpg (900x900, 199K)

An 84 IQ nation would of never survived this long isolated from the rest of the world.

The IQ is from recent, however Iran is still poor, for many reasons. It's unfair to compare with Greece.

You don't understand. Even if some rare Persian or Pajeet is lucky enough to be born with 70% white blood, you should still treat him and his kin as abos.

Otherwise, you own blood will be polluted. Accept them as white and your progeny will curse you generations from now.

lol, you think (((they))) didn't want to set Iran up as the big bad of the Middle East for a reason? You are fucking delusional. No one gives a shit about Hezbollah except as a tool.

>70% white blood
I'm pretty sure Freddy Mercury was much more than 70% white. But I'm not really discussing Indians, white Indians are rare as fuck, I'm talking about Persians, who have small admixture.

>being this retarded
Go back to sucking off Alex Jones.

Islam is religion composed of kike slave ethics. I’d respect you more if you went back to Zoroastrianism or Mithraism

>who have small admixture.
They have small white admixture. They're predominantly of abo descent, as evidenced by their common phenotype.

Stop fighting for people who would kill you and rape your daughter. Persians liberated Jews from captivity, rebuilt their temple, invaded Greece, fought dozens of wars with Rome and were never our allies. Fuck them.

What does Alex Jones have anything to do with anything? It is well known, and documented within declassified US government documents, that the CIA had a major role in kicking out the Shah. Fucking educate yourself.

Shia Islam is heavily integrated with Zoroastrianism. Sunnis sometimes call Persians "fire worshipers" because of this. Zoroastrians are also a protected religious group in Iran, despite them not being "people of the book."

>They're predominantly of abo descent
I looked up pictures of Zagros people and they look like Greeks, but with slightly more exaggerated features.

>Persians liberated Jews from captivity, rebuilt their temple
When? 3,000 years ago? What do white Americans do these days? Oh yeah, white Americans send their kids over to the Middle East to die for Israel.

>invaded Greece, fought dozens of wars with Rome
2,000 years ago? Germanics did the same thing. This is the distant past. I'm living in the present.

Attached: Aryan Culture 3.jpg (1400x862, 137K)

I guess the Iran-Iraq War never happened then. Sorry brah, but your parents were thrown out of Iran for being kikes.

Attached: Iran-Iraq War.jpg (406x429, 37K)

>2,000 years ago?
1391 years ago, and they only stopped chimping out because the Arabs conquered and molested them into Stockholm syndrome.

They're not our cousins, but our ancient enemies. Once war begins, I will rape so much Persian pussy that my seed will erase many male lineages.

>1391 years ago
Fuck dude, I remember that just like it was yesterday.

>I will rape so much Persian pussy that my seed will erase many male lineages.
Americans fought against Hitler and funded Communist Serbs and Russians, who destroyed much of my homeland. Americans send their children to die for kikes and Gulf niggers.
Americans are the enemy of the Aryan Race.

Attached: Amerimutt in Bavaria.jpg (460x250, 34K)

lol what the fuck are you talking about, you fucking wannabe aryan? Like any of my people would ever step foot in your goat fucker region.
First page of (((google))) search, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore because they already fucked your people too hard:
>npr.org/2019/01/31/690363402/how-the-cia-overthrew-irans-democracy-in-four-days
>theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup
>foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/20/64-years-later-cia-finally-releases-details-of-iranian-coup-iran-tehran-oil/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_Iran
>history.com/this-day-in-history/cia-assisted-coup-overthrows-government-of-iran
>archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/041600iran-coup-timeline.html?scp=1&sq=mossadegh%2520coup&st=cse
>newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
>coldwar.org/articles/50s/iranian_overthrow.asp
Get fucked you glorified towel head.

Racially there is no such thing as indo-european. There are proto indo-european speakers. The speakers of that language probably did not resemble modern day europeans or iranians.

>1953

Can someone draw a circle around the whites for me

Attached: 123144.jpg (683x681, 105K)

t. Can't admit that his people got spooked.

The Shah was kicked out in 1979. Also, I'm not Persian.

You seem to have a maternal instinct devoted to racially ambiguous brown people. Stop fighting for your enemies and just get a cat.

PIE language most closely resembled Lithuanian and physically Balto-Slavs are probably closest to Yamnaya peoples.

You could do this for your family, does it end at third cousin, fourth cousin? Second cousin?

>You seem to have a maternal instinct devoted to racially ambiguous brown people.
If that were true, I'd be protective of Americans.

No, you're Albanian, which probably explains why you are too stupid to realize that anything that happened in your country AFTER the CIA exerted its influence in 1953 was done with the oversight and approval of the CIA and Israel. You think the CIA is going to stage a coup in 1953, and then just let the Iranians do as they please after that? You know that the so-called Iran-Iraq war was just more spook shit, right? That's why it was done under the presidency of the spookiest CIA nigger ever, and continued by his spooky son. You know the Khomeinis were the ones that told the other sand people to start suicide bombing, right? But sure, the "traditionalist" government is really supported by the people and not a fucking puppet government at all. Fucking Albanian.

The ancestors of the yamnaya were from central asia and had significant ancient north eurasian ancestry

Schizophrenia sounds like one hell of a disease

Attached: 1920px-Gallen-Kallela_-_Tuonelan_joella.jpg (1920x996, 354K)

You're literally the problem with white people.

Instead of being tribal like your ancestors and just saying "let's genocide them either way to be safe" you suckle at the brown teet of the racial soul of Zagros shitskins. Your amygdala must be defective.

You got BTFO, goat fucker. You apparently were unaware of the well-known CIA activities in Iran, that continue to this day, and you are too proud to admit it. No worries, use this as an opportunity to improve yourself and gain knowledge.

>Instead of being tribal like your ancestors and just saying "let's genocide them either way to be safe"
I am like my ancestors though. That's why I want the genocide of Amerimutts.

>WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIEEEET
No.

>That's why I want the genocide of Amerimutts.
Exactly. Genocide Amerimutts while worshiping the racial purity of Ahmed al-Tabrizi.

Fuck off back to Albania if you hate it here so much.

I have seen people say that iranians are 90% white or they pull other numbers out of their ass. But genetically what does that mean? Why are iranians so far away from europeans if they are apparently 90% european?

>while worshiping the racial purity of Ahmed al-Tabrizi
I just consider them my allies, not the grand standard of white.

>Fuck off back to Albania if you hate it here so much.
I'm moving to Germany in no more than 2 and a half years, after I finish uni here. I might leave to the Netherlands this year, if the uni I applied to there accepts my application.

Fuck this nigger-spic-kike hell hole. I love how you Amerimutts love to complain about Persians, when this country is flooded with spics. All my life I've been a tiny minority here; my highschool even had about 10-20 whites out of over 3,000 students, yet you will still bitch about Persians. Persians didn't let their homeland get flooded with black admixed mesitzos, but "white" Americans did. Persians are way whiter than any fucking "white" American.

Because their admixture is from their neighboring countries, which are also plotted on those genetic maps. Look at a map with just European groups, and European groups and with nonwhites. In the former, you see that west and eastern Mediterranean European whites cluster far apart from each other, but in the former, they cluster ontop of each other. This is because the small Nordic admixture in the western ones, and the small Slavic admixture in the eastern ones, has a big effect on where they are pulled. You can change the maps a lot by what groups you include. If you did just Persians and Europeans, they would cluster much closer. Just look how close Turks cluster to Europeans when they are the only nonEuropean group.

Attached: Gene Clustering.png (600x509, 229K)

*but in the latter, they cluster on top of each other.

So Scots are actually closer to the English than the Irish?
I think they would be surprised to hear that...

>Because their admixture is from their neighboring countries, which are also plotted on those genetic maps
But they are white they are. You can't just remove that admixture. If iranians were white then they would cluster with europeans

I'm not asking anyone to have children with Persian, but just to see them as our cousin/ally. But desu, if some white guy decided to marry a Persian girl, I wouldn't be bothered.

I think people place way too much stock in the fact that we speak related languages. Hungarians do not speak an ie language and yet they are indistinguishable from other europeans. Armenains, turks and iranians do not speak related languages yet they form a genetic cluster themselves

I would not want my son or daughter to marry an iranian. Iranians have no place in white society

>Iranians have no place in white society
But nigger admixed spics do? I don't see anyone doing anything about getting them out of this country, and we are flooded with them. My city is probably 60%+ spic.

I would love to see all the niggers go back to africa and all the spics back to south america. I would also love to see all the sand niggers go back to the middle east

>but just to see them as our cousin/ally
They're enemies and I will unironically sign up when the war with Iran takes off.

I will finish what my Scythain ancestors started and Persians wombs will bear blonde children for the first time in almost two millennia.

Even more hot facts, but this time it's about Ancient Persia:
>Women were afforded the same rights to property, children, marriage and divorce, positions of power, etc., as men
>Some of the most famous rulers and military leaders of the country were women
>The mother of the ruling monarch was afforded extra consideration over all other people, excluding the monarch, as the closest person to the monarch
Most of these things happened because Ancient Persians followed Zoroastrianism, which emphasised that women and men were equal. The society was still patriarchal (i.e., property was passed from fathers to the eldest son), but by modern standards one could consider them more advanced in terms of gender equality than some first-world countries today if one accounts for circumstance.

On an unrelated note, as a European, fuck off. We don't want Ameritards in our country, bringing down our literacy rates, work ethic, IQ, and culture.
I could post an image of an American girl with brown eyes. Would you see that as evidence that all Americans are brown-eyed?
Shouldn't you be at Church?
This is a lot of pseudotechnical terms for a bunch of hogwash.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm, but as a Scottish person you have to be fucking stupid to believe that interbreeding would happen less on a country that's /connected/ to England than on an island that's disconnected from it.

Modern day iranians. Also GTFO the west shitskin

Attached: 1543925704889m.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

Was Mother Theresa a Gheg Albanian?

There are some iranians that can pass as white. They likely have higher than average levels of neolithic famrer and/or ancient north eurasian dna. That does not make them white but it's a much more scientific explanation than "we wuz aryanz"

But none of this is happening. And from my person experience, most of my friends have been Persian and have a deep respect for Europeans and European culture. They also look very similar to Italians and Greeks. I can't see them as anything other than an ally.

>I will unironically sign up when the war with Iran takes off
Oh gee, so you want to help ZOG kill the last Aryans of the Middle East? Very (((noble))) of you.

>I will finish what my Scythain ancestors started
What is your ethnicity anyways, Schlomo? I'm sure you aren't Scythian, even if you are a Russian Jew. Scythians are all over 6' and have strong bone structure; I know this as my mom's family(poles) are descendants of the Sarmatians. You are just a pudgy faced manlet, who wants to rape girls as he can't get laid in America.

>On an unrelated note, as a European, fuck off. We don't want Ameritards in our country, bringing down our literacy rates, work ethic, IQ, and culture.
Both of my parents are from Europe and I already have Swedish citizenship, so suck my dick. I'm even making an effort to learn German before I move there, and am going to attend a language program in Germany(probably in April or May) where I study German language. My goal is to be at least B1 fluent before I move.

They look like really tan white girls.

Yes, sir.

>Just look at Freddy Mercury.
He was a parsi, he was a completely different sheltered ethnic group in india.

>Albanian
>white

You must pick one shqiptar
>hurr durr but I’m one of the 10% of Catholics in Albania.
I would never call myself a fellow countrymen of a Muslim
When Montenegro declared independence I disavowed those mafioso niggers and now only identify as Serb
Fuck off back to Turkey with your roach brethren

>They also look very similar to Italians and Greeks
So race is just appearance to you? Can you look at Would you draw a circle around the whites for me.

In reality, South Europe has a much worse work ethic and lower IQ than America. Greece has a 90IQ.

>kill the last Aryans of the Middle East?
They're swarthoid Abo manlets, not Aryans.

>What is your ethnicity anyways
Russian. You're lucky you have Polish blood, as Albanians are only one step above Roaches.

These people don't understand science at all. They like to just believe whatever non sense satisfies there head canon where the aryans are some sort of mythological progenitor race.

>sheltered ethnic group in india
I already said that the sheltered ethnic groups would be the only white ones.

Serbniggers let Turks into Europe originally. Constantinople got invaded in 1453; Serbs got fucked by Turks in 1389. The Serbs tried to form an alliance with them, but got fucked, and let them conquer other nations after having been invited into the heart of the Balkans.

>American Russian
Hello Dmitri Shekelstein. Only Russians I've met in the US are Jews, tatars, and Dagestani Jews.

I explained this already.

Fuck off have you been to Iran!
How was your CIA interrogation on the way back????
Iranians are whiter than burgers.

>Both of my parents are from Europe.
So, you're a dirty immigrant, complaining about dark-skinned people.

>I already have Swedish citizenship.
It's a pity citizenship like a pity fuck. Take pride in it.

>I'm even making an effort to learn German before I move there.
God, I can just imagine some dumb fucking America, moving to Germany where there is such a strong value of traditions and capitalism and strong work ethics with their shitty camera and their poor German accent from learning Germany through CEFR. Arschgeige!

>Cherry-picking statistics of a particular part of Europe without consideration for the culture (e.g., Greece has recently suffered an economic crisis, you walnut)