Roger Stone is going to jail

Roger Stone is going to jail.

Female judges... never once

Attached: 1ABA8B6F-5EDC-41B5-A26E-55621DFEAE12.jpg (750x822, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190209003927/https://americans4innovation.blogspot.com/
archive.is/wvxxx
youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5A7ruLM
youtube.com/watch?v=rPksKOFm5nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So much for being bipartisan and fair. Women seriously have no business in positions of authority or power. They let their emotions take control.

Drumpf is next, say bye bye MAGAtards!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. "lol my bad tho" isn't a valid legal defense. Hopefully Tyrone fucks the retard out of Roger Stone so he can come out of this less of a goddamn liability.

So I guess they will have to switch judges

>play stupid games , win stupid prizes
Can you please not post here again.

>a woman in a position of authority

1 Timothy 2:12 King James Version (KJV)
>12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Attached: 1550683588308.png (186x175, 8K)

Anyone else remember the female Obama judge in New Mexico who said the Muslim dude who lived on a compound with guns, explosives, combat vests, and a dead child buried under it "posed no danger"?

your are right
Roger Stone legit wfact got kicked off a campaign because he kept harrassing black staffers to fuck his wife.
Look it up, this is fact man, I voted trump too but you have to see by now hillary and trump were in on it, they lied and stole an election for their masters.It is why they railroaded bernie, so that either way they won, truth.

Why did he post her picture with a crosshair? He deserves it for being an idiot.

>look what happened
>its literally nothing
its not even theatening

Attached: abj-1.jpg (824x556, 113K)

This. That was holed faster than fuck. Any news on that

this got memory holed so fast

based.
women, like animals and children need the firm and fair hand of a strong man to give them limits and boundaries. absent that you get thottery which is entirely the fault of weak me n

You just converted me from an Atheist to a Christian.

I bet cnn arrived "just in time"

Source of the image Roger Stone used: web.archive.org/web/20190209003927/https://americans4innovation.blogspot.com/

Peak boomer

>Mike Cernovich

in the trash it goes.

Roger Stone will be okay. You can be a pimp for underage girls, and prostitute them out to all your buds and only get a slap on the cheeks. interesting someone seems to be taking notice all of a sudden...
archive.is/wvxxx

He should have been gassed for that abortion of a ''''''suit''''''' he draped over his sagging carcass.

when it comes to child custody cases, female judges are quite equitable. Its the male judges that always side with the poor female victim.

NEVER APOLOGIZE
not even once to shake things up.

>NEVER APOLOGIZE
yeah that was stones stupid ass mistake in this case. dumb ass, what the fuck roger

Conservatives are too damn nice. They never punish these liberal fools, and give them a slap on the wrist every time. The Chicago pd is already planning on letting Jussie go scot-free it seems.

Attached: 1548467819653.jpg (1024x654, 301K)

>>female judge

An Obama-appointed activist judge that let a obviously criminal Hillary Clinton go.

Look her up.

"Lol, my bad" worked for Hillary tho.

Attached: lol.jpg (1350x1350, 748K)

>the Chicago PD is already planning on letting Jussie go
What? His bond was set to $100k and he had to surrender his passport, with the judge calling his crimes "despicable." The commissioner put the media on blast for allowing Jussie to paint his entire city as racist. He'll likely get probation because the justice system is cucked, but it's hardly like people are just happy with him. He'll still owe six-figures for the investigation.

>Roger Stone is going to jail.
I honestly can't stop laughing.

Attached: Cheetahs laughing at you.jpg (1100x733, 254K)

>posting a Zionist shill like Laura Loomer
weak youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5A7ruLM

Attached: DX1_g_RV4AAI7-M.jpg (509x549, 39K)

Stop demanding US citizens get treated fairly under court of law you stupid goy

That’s why whenever RBG dies we have to replace her with a white male.l and not Amy

>Hillary's apology vs Trump grabbing 'em by the pussy
>virgin mea culpa vs chad "yeah I said it, so what?"
There's a reason why she's unemployed. You say something stupid, you own that shit and make everyone else feel stupid for not agreeing.
>Trump literally said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose a single vote
>he was probably right, the absolute madman

This is outrageous that she isn’t recused. WTF.

Attached: E5429D50-F0EC-47B9-9593-6A495FAF20FC.jpg (1787x2842, 838K)

What does Thernovitch have to do with it? Why is that kike in the OP?

Attached: 1545559348609.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

his legal team immediately filed a "notice of apology" with the court. there is no such thing as a "notice of apology" LOL

Besides, there was no witness intimidation. The “justice” system is fraudulent and demonic.

Attached: 31F46303-3CD5-4099-AC22-24D7F5CDEC04.png (483x754, 280K)

Sickening.

Attached: 60449397-D198-4CBD-B633-755FB4358453.jpg (1860x2896, 661K)

This is why woman should not have power. They just turn into CUNTS.

What does pol think of Roger Stone? is he based and our guy or a literal cuck?

Attached: 1458237695471.jpg (158x248, 15K)

>what?! they're not letting him go
>he'll likely get probation

Attached: 1532560597848.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Ecclesiaates 7:28

Corrupt ones will perish

The problem with the GOP is it is overrun with cryptomarxist neocons and globalist operatives
>b-b-b-b-but ackshually
Meanwhile, the idiot affirmative action “chief” and his crack team of marxist faggot bull-dykes make no mention of hundreds of millions of patriots being slandered.

Attached: 715D9765-03B4-4200-9085-F6D02D93C83E.jpg (566x411, 58K)

He's a creepy gargoyle zika baby

Looks like he is on his way to suck a big Black Dick

having women in authority is actually a curse:

Isaiah 3:11-12
>Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
>As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Attached: 1550671921480.png (605x623, 425K)

Rollin for a Presidential Pardon and liberal freakout
Roger Stone was huge for The Trump Campaign

america first, not israel, faggot

so close

can someone make a clean list of shit like this? like remember when that garbage truck tried to run through that train full of republicans?

>Someone was trying to hack us

lmao fucking boomers. wtf does this mean? were the lights blinking extra hard?

Cernovitch is worthless sack of shit and liar

Agreed, hes a gaslighting anti white faggot!

checked.
all women turn cunty in the absence of a strong man. This is simply their nature, no need to be salt about. Women will behave as they do, woe to the bro that doesnt know this and expects a different outcome than the rest of humanity

agree
women are out of their element in authority positions. women are simply creatures that never had to HAVE a personality or develop the individual because pussy.
pussy is important
pussy is not special

Isn't this a good thing for Stone? His lawyers will already have a good argument that the Judge should have recused. Now they can point to her being specifically partisan. This makes an appeal or a call for a mistrial much more likely to be in his favor.

They will throw the book at him, even though he is innocent. That's what happens when you fight against the (((deep state)))

This crosshairs picture is fucking bullshit. It's a logo on the set behind her.

Still pretty tone-deaf to post it when going on trial for witness tampering.

unlikely to fly, pretty much everyone in the legal field sees this as appropriate considering what was posted.

It's not like we can't reverse image search and see the uncropped source of the image he posted and where it came from.

Also, the right wing site pushing the OG image obviously didn't have a "celtic symbol" in mind when they posted it.

>Mr. Stone told The Washington Post, meanwhile, that the symbol near Judge Jackson’s head was a “Celtic symbol.”

What a joke, Stone is going to jail.

It wasn't threatening at all. It's all just media spin bullshit. They don't even show the picture, just describe it as 'the jugde was in crosshairs of a gun'.
>tone-deaf
1st Amendment doesn't have a 'tone' clause

Jeb can fix it

>1st Amendment doesn't have a 'tone' clause
yet
heaven forfend

fpbp

>So much for being bipartisan and fair. Women seriously have no business in positions of authority or power. They let their emotions take control.
so basically they are women.
this i know.
patrice oneal speaks truth to cunts

women are awful leaders

>Jackson's updated order essentially takes away Stone's ability to decide for himself what may or may not be a prejudicial statement about his case by barring him from saying anything at all about it.

>Jackson on Thursday said: "So no, Mr. Stone, I'm not giving you another chance. I have serious doubts on whether you learned any lesson at all."

>And she implied that the next time Stone crosses her it will lead to her revoking his bond and sending him to jail

>The judge was clear that this is his last chance before jail.
Honestly seems fair to me.

The BBC chain gangs are gunna love him.

youtube.com/watch?v=rPksKOFm5nA

Attached: thicc.png (348x396, 257K)

that image is not threatening at all. the "crosshairs" no man i actually cannot stand roger stone and his connections to roy cohn and others.

still the blatant ill will she has shown and her marked past in the decisions she made and her connections just scream that he will not get a fair trial. this is fucked up.

Too many people believe and hope we have a justice system. We do not. We have a legal system. A system made by attorneys for attorneys. Attorneys write the law in the legislature, and attorneys sit on benches and practice the law. They make it a crime to practice law with out paying the blood god.

The system is not for punishing criminals nor protecting victims....it is to enhance the wealth of a special interest group.

Also, there is too little accountability for judicial misconduct......and at the end of the day, its largely down to the judges "opinion" as it is in this case with Stone....this "judge" is butt hurt and now Stone will suffer......Gag order? for what? Stone's the one accused...why should he have his 1st amendment rights infringed?

Attached: trig.jpg (731x720, 318K)

M E M O R Y H O L E D

That was the time to hit the streets with crucifixes at the ready

Attached: 1545337283577.gif (500x374, 915K)

Attached: stone.jpg (631x608, 49K)

Btw Jow Forums posting on this can be considered a violation of the gag order.

She literally banned his family and even supporters from discussing the case.

Oh amd she's a kike married to a nigger.

I wish that fat faggot Trump would tweet about how his supporters are being persecuted. Instead all he tweets about is the Mueller witch hunt THAT HE COULD END!

He should have not cropped it.

Attached: 1550543589_603_Corruption_Central.jpg (634x824, 58K)

the absolute mad man

threatening the judge and witnesses while he's being investigated

only jews have this kind of chutzpah

>insults the judge
>why u mad judge tho lol

yeah no

How is she going to ban half of America from discussing the case? What if you don't support him? You can discuss all you want?

>chutzpah
Ok rabbi

WOMP WOMP motherfucker WOMP WOMP.
WOMP WOMP ratfucker WOMP WOMP.