Fucking

fucking
told ya

Attached: profet.png (972x542, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TFPVvpmWBE
archive.is/wvxxx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think you are the only person who knows what bail is? Wait, you don’t because you seem to think this means he is getting away with it. Faggot. Queer. Retarded ass idiot. Please die of coon AIDS

maybe he only had to pay 10% but 100k is a lot for low lvl charges

Out on bail....means charges still active and awaiting court date...

Guaranteed passport have been revoked and he is on monitored status...Which means can't leave the City of Chicago or the state...

They have their eyes on him for sure.

So he paid 100k which is 10% , so that means he had a bail of 100 million?

We all knew it was bullshit, Einshtein.

They're not going to lock someone up without bail for a nonviolent offense

no he had to pay 10% of the 100k

>So he paid 100k which is 10% , so that means he had a bail of 100 million?

Attached: brainlet.png (1300x1300, 224K)

nice math...

He most likely had a 100k bail and paid 10k

even if it were your way 100k is 10% of 1 million....

10% of 100 million is 10 million

waterhead

No he paid 10k. If he doesn’t show up to court he owes 100k.

why is that nigger still employed when Rosane was terminated for a tweet?

he will get away with it

no he had a bail of $1 billion because 10% is $100 million

If he used a bondsman. He could of wrote a check for the total.

wow man gets bailed out of jail no one expected that op you sure told us
>OP probably thinks getting bailed out means he's free now

Attached: 1538058505334.png (220x229, 5K)

hmm this faggot ass nigger is really stupid. but i dont know about this $100,000 bail. maybe they justify it because this nigger isnt getting food stamps and welfare shit.

Attached: 1536690398774.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

If somebody was to find him and mug him right now do you think the police would believe him?

Or is it the opposite, could he go for the Hail Mary of self inflicted hate crimes and convince everyone this time it was for real?

There is not one way this nigger is going to jail.
No way will it happen, at most suspended community service of 30 hours.
Screencap this.
If they say a bunch of niggers kidnapping and beating up some autistic cunt in a trump hat isn't even a hate crime, then this cunt has no problems walking with his hoax hate crime.

Always harder to terminate a minority...They have EEo and shit..

Why I never hire them in the first place...

His siblings and co-workers are still backing him so there's no telling what this delusional kike niggerfaggot will pull.

Illinois doesnt have bondsmen. He paid 10k and got out. Simple as.

: |

American education, everybody.

Attached: 1524448037041.jpg (540x540, 97K)

HE A GUD BOI DIN DU NUTTIN

Attached: niggers.jpg (323x1024, 51K)

>He could of wrote a check for the total.

he only has a net worth of about $500k. i guarantee he doesn't have $100k liquid because nigger.

Holy shit! Karl Friedrich Gauss decided to visit our thread.

witnessed

do you fucking know what bail is?

Attached: straying from god.png (884x582, 527K)

to be honest that question is stupid, it doesn't provide enough instructions.

I would answer; flip 5 to make it a 2 and you got 8 + 2 = 10

And another Black Man goes to jail for a minor transgression that would have given a white man a slap on the wrist. This is literally modern day slavery.

Within 72 hours he'll be wacked by his own handlers who will do their best to make it look like retaliation by angry trump supporters or just white supremacists in general.

don't have the authority to kill the minority

Attached: 1156115047660.gif (400x350, 48K)

So tired of looking at this dead eyed nigger. Isn't there anything else happening today??

Kamelasa? Kamelasa.

LMAO WHAT A FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=9TFPVvpmWBE

Little nigglet probably won’t even get back into show Business, who fucking cares I knew he probably would get bail.

>33
>nice
baiters gonna bait I suppose.

When being retarded please us another flag

TAKE 5 FROM 8 IDIOTS

>smollet isnt this special, what the fuck is up with him clogging up the frontpage of every major media outlet in the western world
why yes there is something else that caught my eye. people are talking about jeffrey epstein and how he got off easy. archive.is/wvxxx

Niggers help niggers, except when niggers are faggots, their hate for gays trumps race, he will spend some time away

100k is actually really fucking high for the crime he’s charged with.

>8+5=10
im sorry but how the fuck is this not confusing? jesus christ fuck public school teachers and fuck common core. if these monkey niggers were executed, no one would miss them.
also nice quads, my nigger

Nice bait, nicely done.

Attached: 1510591470802.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Saw this meme a decade or two ago, limecat too maybe the first i've ... I mean kek?

I found an old hard drive and I'm going through an old folder and reminiscing of the good times

Attached: 1165208330792.jpg (500x400, 251K)

he makes 65k per episode

I did not need to see this

Attached: no.png (613x349, 249K)

Bail system is a scam that is lobbied by bondsmen, amount is always inflated so defendants have to route through a bonding agency at 10%, agency in turn collects a fee, in California it’s not atypical to see DUI bonds set to 50K where you have to pay 5K to a bondsman..

Stupid fuckin nigger

A lot? You think that's a lot?

I want to see him as the first person charged with a federal hate crime enhancement under the new anti-lynching bill sponsored by his friend Kamala, which covers exactly this kind of incident.

Attached: 1550552796475.gif (448x252, 2.39M)

Bail is almost always weighted on what a person is able to pay.

>So he paid 100k which is 10% , so that means he had a bail of 100 million?
Where the fuck did you learn how to math? Africa?

you don't have to post bail and request a speedy trial; you'll have to wait in jail until your hearing but at least it'll be free and if you end up being innocent then you can be compensated for your time in jail. People post bail because they don't want to sit behind bars awaiting trial.

>100,000 is 10% of 100,000,000
You goddamn retard

Speedy trial request and you’re are still looking at months from arrest to verdict. Unless you are retired and enjoy being in jail, you will do everything in your power to get out.

It is, it's easy money for them. They get to keep the $10,000 Jussie has to post. He's already out $10,000 kek.

Yeah for kids the problem should be more like
>8+5-_=10

Jail is not as bad as Prison and it all depends on which county you're in. Some jails are pretty chill, you have your own cell, small group of people housed together in a section and you get to chill and watch tv/talk/play games all day long.

I think questions like that are designed to see your critical thinking and have no correct answer

Kamala covered the bond

Attached: wrestleherkamala.jpg (549x600, 112K)

That's how we learned in the third grade too, except it was worded differently and wasn't called Common Core. Basically, you just subtract numbers from one side and add them to other, so you turn 8+5 into 10+3 before solving. It's usually done with bigger numbers like 97+135 (100+132 being easier to solve than having to keep moving the remainder), though.

Sweet merciful christ.

I would love to see that! Give them what they thought they wanted and let them suffer the consequences.

try that math again brainlet

Do you not remember being in school? The reason the wording is so vague is because the kids had been taught this in a class a day or two before so they know what the question is asking.

my schools days are such a blur and I am happy it is that way. I dread reincarnation theory just for the fact that I'll have to wake up at 5:30 am everyday and walk to school thru snow/sleek/dirt/rain for 6km each way. On top of that spend the rest of my day doing homework.