/CHRISTIAN GENERAL/

Praise The lord Jesus CHRIST

NO CATHOLICS
NO ORTHODOX
NO MUSLIMS
NO JEWS
NO PAGANS

Today we speak about how The anti Pope The pontifex Maximus of pagan decent now calls allah God and worships him

Get posting

Attached: 1523797071895.jpg (1013x1013, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KS0ZFY5qv8
youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0
pdf-archive.com/2017/05/22/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi.pdf
wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/jewspirit2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc
youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDo1SHVWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo
youtube.com/watch?v=GGWzsCNuUFw
youtube.com/watch?v=YkYfh3XDleQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A7h0MJaU2ok
youtube.com/watch?v=GGOW8psSXjk
youtube.com/watch?v=w3lZiC2AWas
deadseascrolls.org.il/home
youtube.com/watch?v=mrT7oVh1Tvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wherew The poster at

Is that Patrick Laine?

Best of Finland has to offer

Attached: SWEFIN-1.png (965x426, 578K)

>Pray the Rosary
youtube.com/watch?v=_KS0ZFY5qv8 Latin prayers in description
youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0 Latin chant

>Books
Libido Dominandi
pdf-archive.com/2017/05/22/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi.pdf

Jewish Revolutionary Spirit
wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/jewspirit2.pdf

>Redpills
Goy Guide to World History - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

E Michael Jones on Jewish Influence from Calvary To Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA

E Michael Jones on Logos vs Anti Logos: The Pivot of Human History
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc

E. Michael Jones on Barren Metal; British Empiricism vs German Idealism
youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg

Ethnos and Logos
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDo1SHVWnY

>Latest Interviews
Donald Trump and the (((Russian))) Mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo

E. Michael Jones Interviewed on The Public Space
youtube.com/watch?v=GGWzsCNuUFw

E. Michael Jones on Werner Heisenberg and Jewish Science
youtube.com/watch?v=YkYfh3XDleQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A7h0MJaU2ok
youtube.com/watch?v=GGOW8psSXjk

Libido Dominandi: Lust, Power, & Control
youtube.com/watch?v=w3lZiC2AWas

Attached: JesusMaria.jpg (1742x2500, 1.07M)

GOD HATES CATHOLIC HERETICS

Attached: 1550323574395m.jpg (1024x548, 82K)

Catholicism is blasphemous. You dont even read the bible. Your billion dollar business is run by perverts. You pray to jesus mom and a human pope instead directly to jesus. Please please please keep your pedo religion in brazil

Whassup dude

Guys, I can't WAIT to go to Israel :) I'm so excited to visit God's Chosen People, who are super important and very very special! Without Jews we wouldn't have Jesus, so we should do our utmost to ensure the survival of the Chosen Jewish race!

>this whole thread

Attached: 1550683263568.gif (498x365, 3.19M)

Based

Says the guy that worships the Bible we compiled and wrote.

Based
Bump

Jesus saves

Attached: 912F3EFB-7E20-413B-88AE-FFF3DF5A235E.jpg (1920x1200, 964K)

My heart is broken

How to fix it.

Says no Catholics or orthodox you fucking troll

God hates CATHOLICS

May your chruch burn to The ground

When you're a pagan retard that doesn't know that Allah was used for God for at least 20k years, that arabic is one of the oldest langage alive today and that english is only a couple centuries old
FUCKING
SWEDISH
FAGGOT

>I.N.R.I.
>iesus nazarenus rex iudaeorum
>rex iudaeorum

Burn in hell heretic

Keep being an idolater
Let's see how it goes for you edge lord

Filthy you are and nothing else

Remove Yourself from this thread

It's my thread now

Attached: 1550728504172.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

Silence scum

I will will över you

As you and your family is casy down Into hell ill be laughing

Servitude vassal people you are

Pitiful

You know that Jesus never claimed to be God, right ? Never teached that, never claimed to be the begotten son of God, begotten btw got removed because it was an extrapolation
You know that son of God is used for righteous men, right ?
You know that the Bible is corrupted, right ?
You know that you follow the teaching of the pagan church and not the teachings of Jesus, right ?
Ah no, you don't, cuz you're a christian, you don't ever use rationnality

Attached: 1550386530007.jpg (705x1133, 215K)

Filtered

He is like a discount version of Alex Ovechkin!

I would post a wall of text refuting every single retarded thing in this this post but it's a waste of time. The consistency and dates of events are all over the place in Islam that it's an incoherent. You are last person to telling anyone what Christ did or did not say or do, you vile little heathen.

Attached: 1550624254316.png (645x598, 61K)

this post*

to the point that it's an incoherent mess*

Attached: 1234151234.jpg (470x403, 85K)

they cite the church fathers more than the Bible.

in a slump and going to get traded

lets go to church, bois

Attached: pilgrims-going-to-church-1867-george-henry-boughton.jpg (900x486, 110K)

every big institution gets corrupted over time
the catholic church must be corrupted to the core. No wonder they are a pedophile ring.

What's the best version of the Bible to read?

Fuck off German
Kjv with hebrew on The side

>protestantism

Attached: 1463198489434s.jpg (250x161, 5K)

nothing of what you say is true and it's easily refutable. save your soul or go to hell.

what are you protesting? stuff that's not christian? sounds like a christian thing to do to me.

"And they'll know we are Christians by our Love"

>NO ORTHODOX
Who you think praises Jesus more ? You or us, get out shillkike.

protestants are the most cucked denomination

refutable by using a book for wich there is no consensus and that has been changed countless times ?
You are such sheeps

refutable using simple reasoning. not that you ever tried or you wouldn't be muslim lol. bedtime.

Southern Baptists are the least cucked denomination. They outdo catholics and orthodox on social issues by a long shot. They love Israel though, that’s the only problem.

>You know that Jesus never claimed to be God, right ?

Correct

>never claimed to be the begotten son of God

Jesus is a unique son. He is God's ONLY-BEGOTTEN. What that means is that before Jesus came from heaven he was God's first creation ever. Then after Jesus was created, he used Jesus to make everything else. Jesus also calls himself "the only-begotten god" because he was originally a spirit being.

>(John 3:16) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son,

>(John 1:18) No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him.

>Colossians 1:15 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation

>Revelations 3:14 - “... These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God,

>You know that son of God is used for righteous men, right ?

Yes, but Jesus is God's only-begotten. What that means is that before Jesus came from heaven he was God's first creation ever. Then after Jesus was created, he used Jesus to make everything else. Jesus also calls himself "the only-begotten god" because he was originally a spirit being Jehovah created and then used to create everything else.

Preach, brothers

As someone who was raised Protestant and is now converting to Orhodoxy this is mostly true. Protestants are simply Roman Catholics with Subtraction. This is why they CAN be the worst off because they simply keep removing anything of value.

>You know that the Bible is corrupted, right ?

What's ironic is that Muslims believe the Bible is corrupted so if Muhammed is the true Prophet why didn't he say so himself? Not once did Muhammed ever say the Bible was corrupted. Neither does the Quran. In fact, for a corrupted book the Quran LOVES to endorse the Bible.

The first Muslim Scholar to charge that the Bible was corrupted was in 1064 by Ibn-Khazem.

Many great MUSLIM teachers DO NOT believe the Bible has been corrupted and ACCEPT the authenticity of our PRESENT New Testament texts.

>Ali al-Tabari (died 855) accepted the Gospel texts
>Amr al-Ghakhiz (869)
>BUKHARI (810-870) (he gathered some of the earliest tradition of Islam quoted the Quran itself to support his belief in the text of the Bible Sura 3:72,78)
>Al-Mas'udi (956)
>Abu Ali Husain Bin Sina (1037)
>AL-GHAZZALI (1111) (probably the greatest Muslim scholar he lived after Ibn- Khazem but did not accept his teachings)
>Ibn-Khaldun (1406) (he lived after Ibn-Khazem but did not accept his teachings but rather believed the earlier Islamic teachers.)
>Sir Sayyid Ahmad Khan, founder of the Aligarh College "In the opinion of us Mohammedans it is not proved that corruption (tahrif-i-lafzi)...was practiced."
>Fakhruddin Razi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas, a nephew of Muhammed, "The Jews and early Christians were suspected of altering the text of the Taurat and Injil; but in the opinion of eminent doctors and theologians it was not practicable thus to corrupt the text, because those Scriptures were generally known and widely circulated, having been handed down from generation to generation."

Why did it take Islam so many centuries to finally figure out the Bible is corrupted? Why didn't Muhammed himself say so and where? Why didn't Muhammed "fix" the Bible where it was corrupted? Why didn't the Quran say where the Bible was corrupted and "correct" it? Why do other Muslim scholars disagree with Bible corruption interpretation?

Attached: ArabicJWWatcthower.jpg (720x960, 120K)

>Imagine worshipping a Jew and thinking you're red pilled
>Imagine thinking of yourselves as DA REEL JOOS makes you redpilled
Fuck off, we can't have our threads and you can't have yours.

>that has been changed countless times

There are thousands of copies of ancient manuscripts going back to 200 BC before Jesus was born in the form of scrolls, books, and fragments. All prove the Bible is still the same after 4 thousand years of compiling. There have been attempts of tampering but those were pointed out immediately and modern Bibles point them out. You can see these manuscripts online to this day.

Here are the Dead Sea Scrolls. The oldest known manuscripts of the OT going back 200 years before Christ.
deadseascrolls.org.il/home

Attached: DeadSeaScrolls.jpg (2000x1500, 624K)

Amazing, is this the supposed Christian unity I have heard so much about?

The NWT is the most objective and accurate Bible out there.

All Bibles have in common that they are translated from the original Koine Greek and Hebrew languages with the help of other languages of the ancient world. Not even modern Greek and modern Hebrew is the same. Since those ancient languages are incompatible with all modern-day languages getting a 100% accurate Bible from them is impossible. Only 99%. There are two kinds of translations: Word-for-Word and Paraphrase. Word for word stays as close to the original words as possible but strays from some of the meanings of the sentences originally spoken. The other is paraphrase where it doesn't stick to the literal definition of the original word but strays on purposely to give a general idea. The problem with this is that it can stray to far from the original languages. The perfect Bible tries to find the middle ground between both.

The NWT is mostly word for word with some paraphrase wherever necessary.

ASV is mostly paraphrase

Reference Bible is the same as the NWT except it adds commentary

Kingdom Interlinear is mostly a giant dictionary that parallels original ancient words with modern words. Extremely word-for-word

Byington, aka The Bible in Living English is very in-between. A very good one.

Attached: NWT.jpg (260x335, 19K)

>(1 Corinthians 1:10) Now I exhort YOU, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that YOU should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among YOU, but that YOU may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.

>(Romans 16:17) Now I exhort YOU, brothers, to keep your eye on those who cause divisions and occasions for stumbling contrary to the teaching that YOU have learned, and avoid them.

>(2 Thessalonians 3:6) Now we are giving YOU orders, brothers, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to withdraw from every brother walking disorderly and not according to the tradition YOU received from us.

>(2 Timothy 3:5) having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

And yet the divisions are still manifestly recognizable beyond these words and it extended all the way from the ancient past to today. The posts I quoted also show as much

I agree, the devil was prophecied to plant weeds among wheat but during the last days Jesus and the angels would begin the harvest and start separating them.

According to Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43; the Great Apostasy in his illustrations of the "Wheat among the Weeds," "The Leaven," "The Dragnet of Fish." Basically, God and Jesus would allow corrupted teachings, false teachers and sects to grow among the true Christians. The weeds/unsuitable fish are the sects and apostates. The leaven is the false teachings that would spread and rise. Then when the "conclusion of the system of things" comes Jesus and the Angels would come for the "harvest" and separating of the bad fish. So God ALLOWED IT to happen but only until the conclusion of the system of things.

>Protestant
>Orthodox
>Catholic
So which of these are correct and how can you be so sure? These conflicts have been happening for over a thousand years, so how can you call this the end times?

Robert Beaker discussing the bible live

youtube.com/watch?v=mrT7oVh1Tvk

>(Matthew 7:16, 17) By their fruits YOU will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit;

>(Proverbs 20:11) Even by his practices a boy makes himself recognized as to whether his activity is pure and upright.

>(Matthew 7:17) Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit;

The religion is the tree. The produce, or fruit, is the people. True religion is identified by the people it produces. False religion produces rotten people, true religion produces good people.

>(John 13:35) By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.”

>(1 John 4:20) If anyone makes the statement: “I love God,” and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot be loving God, whom he has not seen.

Which Christendom religion on earth has shed no blood, shed no tears, and involved in no politics, no wars, no money scams?

Hint: None of the people in that pic

To identify as "Protestant" is to give validity to the Roman Catholic church, and to protest against it. "True Christianity" is based on the original Christianity before the Nicean council. Several ante-Nicean church fathers affirmed that salvation is by faith alone; an example of this is 1 Clement. The Roman Catholic/Orthodox argument that "sola fide" is a new idea is therefore false. If sola fide is true (it is), the RCC and OC are out. This means that only churches independent from these two organizations can be legit. I have found Independent Fundamental Baptist churches to be most accurate to scripture and most based, but since they are independent, some individual churches may preach false doctrine; therefore, you should go by the Bible first, and the church second.

Attached: IMG_0667.jpg (557x513, 95K)

>NO CATHOLICS
>NO ORTHODOX
go away, kike

In order for you to become a true Christian you must study the Bible and compare the church to the Bible and Christ teachings. Here's a start on finding the true Church.

>(John 13:35) By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.”

>(Psalm 83:18) That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

>(Matthew 6:9) “... let your name be sanctified.

>(Matthew 26:52) Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword.

>(Matthew 22:39) The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’

>(Matthew 7:12) “All things, therefore, that YOU want men to do to YOU, YOU also must likewise do to them; this, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean.

>(Matthew 5:44) ...: Continue to love YOUR enemies and to pray for those persecuting YOU;

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(Matthew 28:19) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,

Attached: JWneutrality.png (640x926, 82K)

> Allah was used for God for at least 20k years
yeah.. the moon god. lmao
Get reckd, heretic

shame he's such a hardcore dispensationalist. I like him otherwise.

> no catholics
> no orthodox

In this thread, Americans LARP at being Christian

Attached: Faith Healers.gif (273x400, 48K)

>Take Christianity very seriously
>Read the bible
>Go to a priest

>"You know, you should start reading it from the New Testament"

What's wrong with the Old Testament?

Ya all just ripped shit off from Jews.

Abraham was gay. His sons were gay. You are gay.

im not an expert but idk, liberals prefer the new testament because they think its about "love". idk. ive read books from both. enjoyed the OT more, but the NT is about jesus which is probs more important

What could be more jewish than stealing a book from Jews and using it to get people to put money into a bowl?

(((Christians))) deem the OT offensive and very politically INCORRECT because of how straight forward it is on Homosexuality, Sodom/Gomorrah, Fornication, Adultery, Usery, etc. Also, it exposes the history of the Jews that deserved to be BTHO by Jehovah himself. It proves Jews MAY HAVE BEEN God's Chosen people BUT NOT BEYOND HIS STANDARDS. God genocided the hell out of the Jews by using the Babylonians to destroy them for breaking his laws. Zionist and Evangelicals are uncomfortably reminded on how UNSPECIAL the Jews really are to the point that God will genocide even them.

Bump

There's nothing wrong with the Old Testament, in fact it's very good, but the New Testament is more immediately relevant, if you're new to Christianity or otherwise haven't read the gospel.

Based and redpilled

Protestantism is the solution

You cannot please the Lord Jesus Christ with your counterfeit church or by protest-ing his Church.

protestants are christian progressives, divorce is for sluts, saints are significant, catholics, orthodox did work while protestants bitched

>protestants are christian progressives, divorce is for sluts, saints are significant, catholics, orthodox did work while protestants bitched

Not here, where the Catholics for 30 Years chose communists, Pro Cuba and Progressives Policies while Protestants always stayed Conservative and Nationalists

>sola fide kiddy toucher

>20k years
>implying the earth is older than 6k years

Cuck

This user is 100% correct.

I'm not talking about south american catholics or even current ones, I mean the religious figures of the past,they did everything while protestants demanded and fought their own kind. So just because so idiot brazillians are bad catholics doesnt mean catholics are bad, I don't think brazil will ever be able to do anything right, no matter what they believe in, you guys have too many mutts and slave diaspora

Read it cover to cover like you should.

Wow commitment to marriage btfo
wtf i love faggot baby rebels now

Heretic catholic church promoter begone!

Praise Jesus

Attached: FC546CCA-7361-4B27-A425-F9A1838573EC.jpg (711x737, 90K)

Jesus will protect us as the Zionists attempt to build the third temple.
They may have the artifacts but they will never have the kingdom of Heaven in their hearts.

Attached: HavefaithinJesus.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Makes me wonder what if catholics used their efforts of the middle east on protestant rebels instead, how fucked they would all be

"hey protestants does the murder of christian pilgrims in the middle east bother you?"

"not really besides going ALL that way is SO much work, I would rather tarnish marriage, the church and my brothers and sisters through an ideological war"

"k"

KIKE ON A STICK GENERAL
ON
A
STICK
GENERAL

It's just this particular swedish flag that's been doing it for a little while
not sure what's up as of now

wow totally throw out all religion cause kikes
-kikes

I miss the days when Jow Forums was only ironically christian

God bless you and may you make peace with your demons

Damn demonic protties REEEEing for the past five hundred years. Rejoin the one true apostolic church or burn in hell forever

Attached: 1550692844584.jpg (480x561, 17K)

>NO CATHOLICS
>NO ORTHODOX
SWEDEN YES!

The Virgin Mary pities you worshippers of 500 year old English, German, and Dutch psychopaths. Pastor Billy Bob isn't leading you down the right path.

watch out guys an OLDFAG has entered the chat, old fags are gods here they need to get platinum borders or some shit just so everyone else can know prior to your oldfag boast

wrong

Receive this rebuke brother
or perish in hellfire eternal

John 8:48-59
>Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” 59 So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

can unitarian universalists post here?

>Swedecuck raging against other Christian denominations
>Country completely compromised and subverted by communists, atheist and muslims
When was the last time you washed your penis bro?

Good goy, be weak and submissive.

Remember! O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins, Our Mother. To you come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer them, Amen.