Jow Forums literally cannot refute this

Jow Forums literally cannot refute this

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-151401_Twitter.jpg (1077x1733, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IUDcy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I, the one person of Jow Forums, refute this

Checkmate, nigger

>If a single nigger is smart, IQ differences between races don’t exist

OMG ABSOLUTELY FPBP THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO ARGUE SAGE AND HIDE

*man-made climate change is a ruse pushed by governments to incur further taxation

Sage

No one on Jow Forums says racism doesn't exist because we're all (what they call) racists.

wtf I listen and believe now

ladies and gentlemen, strawman: the tweet

Attached: 89416565.jpg (207x244, 13K)

>oversimplify every argument my opponent makes, and prove them wrong within my own framework
Three strawmen lined up in a row. He said nothing and understands less.

i thought we went through this yesterday night spaghetti nigger

Underrated.

He clearly put a lot of thinking into this, Jow Forums btfo

Attached: iadorolol.jpg (648x648, 46K)

1. Jow Forums is not a person
2. If A then B. Not B does not imply not A

What else do you need to know?

wtf i love juden now

>Bitchy
Sounds problematic, desu

>a single white person owned slaves
>all white people owned slaves

>a handful of white people killed Jews
>all white people are anti-Semites

>a handful of white people killed blacks
>all white people are racist

>a few Jews helped make the atom bomb
>all Jews incinerate cities

Top logic.

#rekt

only good post in the thread so far

>If it's warm anywhere, climate change is real.

>If a single hate crime is faked, racism exists.

>If a single rape accusation is true, sexual assault is an issue.

>Left wing thought in 2019 is just a glorified series of get-out-of-thinking free cards.

oh my sides

The leftists’ ability to feel no shame and turn the tables is unparalleled in discourse today.

When this stuff comes out we get blamed. When it gets proven to be a hoax we get blamed. They’ll never re-examine their worldview or change.

I think the only solution is to tell guys like this that it’s true, all that stuff is bullshit, prove me wrong.

2. is false

Indeed
archive.is/IUDcy

Attached: niggers genetically dumb as shit.png (1512x1732, 134K)

Attached: strawman.png (428x384, 200K)

climate change and racism are based on semantics.
>It's too cold! It's too hot!
>I don't like them, they're smelly.

Rape is only still a thing because worthless parents don't teach their daughters how to fight.

This. It's only the boomers who deny their racism because they're too afraid or the anti-racist authorities dominating the political climate. Younger people find those authorities stupid and just ridicule and laugh at them. But actual hate crimes are really rare, that's a fact.

>No matter how many evidence comes along that proves me wrong, I'm still right

It's like a cult. They have such a deep emotional investment in their beliefs that no amount of contrary evidence will ever be accepted by them.

It literally doesn't

Attached: a5x1ntjmpae21.jpg (625x910, 124K)

>everything we tell you is true
>even when its proven false
The way of the true thinker right here

>single hate crime
>single false rape accusation

Why is this blue-check nigger fouling up my board? Sage.

Slide thread sage in all fields

>me, a layman: I don't like living around niggers, spics and kikes.
>you, a genius: I guess that means you want to be inbred.

Climate change is a hoax because of constant redefinitions and constant forecast models being proved inaccurate. In all likelihood climate change has nothing to do with humanity. It's a leftist doomsday scenario.

Racism exists, but it's a very overblown topic in the modern day. There are very little true hate crimes in the West. Hate crimes and hate speech are typically just used by mainstream media to push a race baiting narrative.

Rape exists, but the redefinition of rape has opened up society to a plethora of false allegations. If we're pushed to believe accusers without any evidence then we embolden false accusers to use rape as a tool for personal gain.

Leftists just want to ignore the fact that humans lie. Which is why they refuse to acknowledge the very real possibility of people lying about these topics in order to further a political agenda.

Why are you assuming I'm white?

Attached: 1550450268831.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

SHOW HIM ALL THE FAKED BULLSHIT. OVERWHELM HIM WITH IT!!

ITS HAPPENING PIZZAGATE SUB IS STILL UP AFTER 24 HOURS DUMP YOUR FOLDERS

If it was real they wouldn't have to fake it

Attached: 1548021440738.gif (500x349, 906K)

He's beating that strawman pretty hard. Maybe someone should call the police.

Where did I imply you were white? This response is barely coherent, no wonder you're not white.

Except there is way more than enough genetic diversity in white countries to avoid the unwanted effect of inbreeding, and that's how european nations peaked in the 20th century, after years of white breeding.

your argument is pure bullshit, humans don't need more diversity than not to breed with relaitves. Breeding with populations with averages IQ about 30 point lowers than yours isn't 'making us stronger"

>if a girl has sex shes a virgin
like cmon man your making this too fucking easy

>White people had peek diversity after inbreeding for centuries

Brainlet detected

This.

>The RIGHT-WING is a series of get-out-of-thinking-free cards
O I am laffin

Both sides are prone to groupthink, but the left is extra notorious for it.

Are you mentally challenged?

Why do lefties think that the right just takes the polar opposite stance of "listen and believe" which is "deny and discredit?"

Yes, some people do that, and those people aren't critical thinkers, they're contrarians and bigots that are just using isolated incidents to continue hearing what they want to hear. The lefty tactic of unconditionally believing anyone and everyone who claims to have been wronged without any evidence or with sketchy evidence is what gives glory hounds like Jussie Smollet and Emma Sulkowicz power. These people know that they can lie and their lie will be championed as a cause because the accused is from a privileged class. Smollet is a stupid man in many, many ways, but he accurately predicted the public reaction from leftist groups and spokespeople. He knew they wouldn't ask questions. He knew outrage would overtake critical thinking and reason. And if he knew even the absolute basics of how a police investigation is conducted there's an excellent chance he would have gotten away with it with the sheer power behind his allies. Hollywood elites, politicians, etc. All lined up to support him without knowing anything more than the initial account of the story. He learned from the school of Trayvon Martin where a story about a wannabe gangster bashing a man's head against concrete was murdered in self-defense by a Mexican-American after a fight he himself instigated became a story about how a white male hunted down a pre-teen on his way home from the convenience store and the young honor student was shot in the back for the crime of "wearing a hoodie while black."

The left confuses naivete for compassion, nobody of reason thinks it's right to claim racism and sexual assault aren't problems in our society, but the left's stupidity allows people to perpetuate and cultivate these problems for personal gain.

Do you even know what a straw man is? You just made a straw man fallacy btw.

He makes a false strawman, and also proves the point that social justice is being systematically exploited.

I get the sense you dont know what it means

The tweet can't be a straw man. because it's not an argument in any current topic of discussion. It's just a statement.

I think he meant to respond to another guy, but he is still pretty fucking retarded