RYAN DAWSON KICKED OFF JEWTUBE!

Say what you want about Ryan but his work exposing (((their))) involvement with 9/11 and the truth about Middle East Wars for Israel is second to none.

Attached: 01332116-9F96-45D5-BBBE-9A92E6F88731.jpg (1125x1094, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-p5D-pN8tQw
bitchute.com/channel/1234567890abcdefghij/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VK_(service)
twitch.tv/anc_report
ancreport.com/
patreon.com/ryandawson/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=zAWr-ScmPl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interesting. Bump.

Who wants to be next?

it was inevitable.

mememe

who?

ryan was one of the real ones and its the only reason they removed him.

literally who?

literally who

This. He put out a video on gingers a couple of days ago. You don't mess with the (((Irish)))

The most redpilled guy on israel, had awsome foreign policy videos.

some mutt rice burner banned from youtube. Nothing of value was lost

Yeah me. Kick me off your dopamine hit sites. Who needs to sell drugs when you can just get likes? Jews always cutting the middle man short.....so please suspend all my accounts.

just appeal it and they'll reinstate it

I guarantee this is the result of Ryan Dawson gaining attention among the Joe Rogan Experience fanbase due to a comment campaign to get him to appear on the show. See comments:

youtube.com/watch?v=-p5D-pN8tQw

Why doesn't he get on Bitchute?

He is getting a little out of hand, thanks for the suggestion. You can screencap this.

He is on Bitchute.

bitchute.com/channel/1234567890abcdefghij/

He was banned from facebbok and jewtube all in the same week, just how all platforms banned alex jones right before the primaries. This tiny youtuber actually has facts and can sway things

Excellente. I'll check it out.

Attached: 9416784-mexican-man-poncho-sombrero-eating-red-chili-hot-pepper-mexico.jpg (1300x866, 207K)

Jews always win. Just stop fighting goys, and accept that America has not been running the world for quite some time. "American values" are largely a fabrication of revisionist history, and they are certainly not in keeping with Noahide laws. Now buy more of screens, gentile pigs, and stay calm and obedient.
>b-but we have the nukes!
and no moral fortitude to use them. America has no power, we have no representation, we are literally well fed pigs that exist to sow the fields and labor while the Jew collects the profits. As the Talmud teaches.

Attached: 3283828383833333.jpg (205x246, 4K)

This is so fucked up. Ryan Dawson is like the definition of the lawful good archetype from D&D mixed with such an earnest naivete about low-IQ American minorities. He always entirely disavowed any kind of racism or hate speech, he was hyper-focused on just documenting actual violations of law by Israel as well as the evidence that corroborates their involvement in larger crimes. This basically is the real redpill just show someone Ryan Dawson's videos and then tell them that he's banned for saying this stuff and there's nowhere in the TOS anywhere YouTube can point to to explain why.

T-series. Do it for us Mordechai

Sargon, Styxhexxenhammer666, all romanian gypsies, Mr Metokur, Joe Rogan, Black Pigeon, Stefan Molyneux, and that Nazi pug guy.

His latest video was about Bernie Sanders if i remember correctly.

Attached: 1403670665820.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

bump

Fucking wow. I've been subbed to him for over 10 years. Probably one of my first sub and definitely one of the first people to redpill me on zionism and 911. I need to add him on twitch.

Link to his Twitch?

He was also one of my best redpills.

probably one of the only honest guys on youtube...if you are real, you are terminated, your numbers are fucked with (as he reported time and time again).

Youtube is for glow stooges

>it was inevitable.
Yes. He probably expected it at some point. I don't follow him too much, but have watched some of his stuff. He seems to get a lot of inside information to compliment his research. He knows a lot about Israel and Middle East politics.

Whose the Korean bitch he keeps using in is avatar picture - his wife or girlfriend?

>He was banned from facebbok and jewtube
I thought he was banned from Twitter, too. He's essentially been de-platformed. I guess he could use a different name, but his content is not tolerated by these Jewish controlled companies.

wtf. of the dozen or so channels I frequent his was the least offensive even to (((them))).

Wow all that raging about not being an anti semite really helped him. Not saying people should go full 1488 in public but people need to stop taking these accusations seriously and wasting their time and energy furiously defending themselves when in the end IT NEVER FUCKING MATTERS!

Dawson said he got 2 strikes in one night for videos that were several years old: "...two strikes were made in one night flagging videos that were 4 and 11 years old."

sounds like a bad goy who had a little too much to think

I am Spartacus!

A strike on an 11-year old video? They go back that far just to eliminate someone they don't like.

Idk his twitch, but I'm about to follow him on twitter, bitchute and then I'll find his twitch. Him and that Australian Persian guy always have the podcasts about Syria and the middle east.

im sure the IDW will fight for his right to free speech

The Jews fear the Samurai Injun

I guess he's lucky to still be alive

based

That's what made it so dangerous. Like Omar.

Ryan is on VK.
Some russian faceberg alternative with free speech or whatever. He shills it a lot

Israel
Ben Shapiro

who?

You know there is some YouTube "content quality" female-led gestapo which is like "EWW TOXIC FIND SOMETHING!! WATCH EVERY VIDEO!!".

He's married to a Korean, maybe it's her. And how do you know she's Korean, based on her appearance?

F

Russian collusion confirmed!

Why don't you people unironically go build your own Youtube? Conservatives crying about globalist companies kicking them off their site is pathetic asf.

10,000 employees

Attached: DX1_g_RV4AAI7-M.jpg (509x549, 39K)

Ryan Dawson is a sperg retard who makes 1991 tier videos.

Lets support the russians and topple facebook.
You can be racist. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VK_(service)

>not being able to tell the difference between korean and japanese woman
you must be new here

Because then the "globalists" cut off the server and traffick structure and finally take their domain. See Daily Stormer

They deplatform us from the internet entirely you fucking cocksucker. They erase any campaign for us to make money, and have had BANKS and CREDIT CARDS cancel service to rightwing figure heads. kys moron

livestream your suicide with this post printed out and shown before you swallow the shotgun shell into your brainnstem and then maybe I will give up but I am looking for a leader who leads by example so step up.

This

Care to explain how one would distinguish between the two groups?

He's a "not all jews" faggot and completely clueless to the greater nature of the problem. I hope he burns in hell, because he's so stubborn he'll never learn his lesson.

Attached: 1550019156198.jpg (200x235, 11K)

Sometimes I feel like this is all a ploy to get people more interested in his channel through the Striesand effect.

Oh no that sucks

One of them were once allies to our cause the other we will kill to give Japan its rightful place in Asia.

Attached: 1524520021086.jpg (639x960, 99K)

twitch.tv/anc_report
ancreport.com/
patreon.com/ryandawson/posts

>This
Plus he only hates on the kikes because MUH PALESTINE and poor sandniggers!

youtube.com/watch?v=zAWr-ScmPl8

bump

You always make such witty and insightful comments, rabbi. How do you do it? What is the secret behind your genius?

Attached: 316A6F8F-2DFD-4AA2-899C-BFB278F7D340.jpg (1424x2032, 186K)

It actually did help us. Because people like him are a lot easier to defend than faggot wignats like Heimbach or Cantwell.

And what's with your assumption that everyone secretly wants to go 1488? You wignats are complete losers. No one wants to be around you.

Cringe

I've been starting to hate dawson for his IT NOT THE JEWS spergery but that sucks he lost his channel. Hopefully he can get it back

Look what happened to the Daily Stormer you fucking moron. Siphoning ourselves into right wing ghettos isn't the solution anyway. The solution is to make it so that companies can't silence people for their political stances any more than they could for their race.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC CRINGE COMPILATION

lol wait talking about cringe, you look up to Heimbach? you didn't hear about the cuckbox incident?

>“You wignats are complete losers”.

He says as he rubs Cheeto grease into his neckbeard and chugs down a Dr Pepper

Your civic nationalism has worked out so fantastic for us so far

Attached: 011A704E-4220-446F-9843-898ABB3DC79C.jpg (587x651, 77K)

lmao go back to TRS faggot. wignats aren't allowed to talk after Charlottesville. its the rule. you guys have fucked up one too many times because you're born losers.

nationalists are in the white house. wignats are falling off of cuckboxes watching their son in law fuck their wife and daughter before being choked and running away

your autistic attempt at "sass" is outdated and toothless too. a repackaged version of that old nick mullen tweet. you're stupid and a loser and you know it.

Attached: cantwell.png (500x281, 259K)

You think him and Titus Frost have even touched dicks?

Hmm, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

Attached: 1550517719176.png (500x731, 201K)

this is the highest level of discourse a wignat is capable of. every neutral observer can see it. "i bet he's gonna call him a kike... yep"

You don't realize how stale you are because you're an autistic nerd. You don't see that everyone moved on from your FASHY GOY brand of trolling 3 years ago and you're still latching onto it because your IQ is 85 and you aren't socially aware enough to sense when something has been run into the ground.

just stop replying. you people are a dead end in every way possible.

Lol a bunch of Jews and a shabbos goy? You're right there are nationalists in the white house. They just don't serve this nation.
>I'm a nationalist and a globalist
>Please clap

Attached: 1550339424272.jpg (770x579, 79K)

I guess you don't get paid to keep up with our sites and channels. They're bigger than ever and only keep growing! You should try another tactic. You can't demoralize a fanatic.

Attached: 1518098165662.jpg (2048x2796, 2.66M)

The only one advocating for cuckoldry here is you, greaseball.

Don’t get me wrong. Fucking Chinese and Latina pussy is fun for a while until you realise they’re barely sentient insects with zero compassion or empathy who suck the welfare system dry and produce armies mutts and goblins like sauraman wizardry. Tell me how great “civic nationalism is when you’re surrounded by half regarded midget goblins and mongoloids who can’t speak English and burn dogs for entertainment on street corners and play loud music at 3 o clock in the morning when you’re trying to get to sleep. Tell me how great civic nationalism is when your Pinoy love child goes on a shooting spree because he’s a soulless gook with a micro penis and grows up bitter and resentful

Attached: 5EFFD84E-CA14-4CC8-A66D-6811A718DD8B.jpg (855x359, 85K)

Anti Semitism means opposing Semitism.
Semitism is anything Jews do.
Jews literally chop off some or all of the dicks of boys.
Please explain why in the actual FUCK anyone just accepts their narrative that opposing this and so much more is a bad thing?
>But MUH OPTICS MUH IMAGE
Because championing those things looks so fucking great doesn't it? Well done, you suck that kosher meat like a champ! The enemy totally won't say whatever the fuck they want about you anyways despite your superficial dickless simpering!
Le LARPing faggot goose stepping and throwing out roman salutes will be an "alt right neo nazi" and so will cucked out useless moderate e celebs like Mundane Fatt. They'll demonize you regardless so it legitimately doesn't matter what you do as long as what you do is legal and if they keep framing legal people for illegal acts that's a slippery slope that will result in some well stacked kosher pizzas.

Please kick off Shekelpiro and Crowder, literally boomer tier

You're probably right

The features? Are you literally raceblind?

The second DINGIR on your name doesn't make sense.

thank god I can’t stand this overreacting faggot gasping at every fucking thing out of be ordinary like he’s a 14 year old girl

oh RYAN dawson. who’s that

hilarious. High profile platforms now banning people who speak against the cloaked deep state narrative, but youtube has no problem letting unlimited amounts of shitty kid content to flow freely.

What i do find PATHETIC...
is that even AFTER being shoah'd
AGAIN...
He STILL wont NAME THE JEW...
>b..but its just the zionists
WRONG.
Jews been causing problems WAY before Zionism even existed.
Expelled countless times.
LOT of these globalist liberal kikes arent even Zionist

He says he's read "the culture of critique"
then he should know,
It IS the Jew!!!!
>b..but muh hand full of cherry picked "good jews" eg Ron Unz
irrelevant.
The Jews, (zionist or not),
are TRIBALISTS first,
and they will Fuck the Goyim
Every.SingleTime.

Attached: rryan dawson shoah'd.png (610x520, 54K)

>expelled

Attached: expelled.png (928x8800, 1005K)

hundreds of countries,
hundreds of years apart
dont "magically" become anti-jewsish for no reason
As much as the kikes try and claim they do

Attached: jews in spain.jpg (484x296, 47K)

he made all his vids private earlier today and said he felt it was coming..he knew it was coming..tho he still dindu nuffin wrong

ANOTHER example,
>General Order No. 11 was an order issued by Major-General Ulysses S. Grant on December 17, 1862 during the American Civil War. It ordered the expulsion of all Jews in his military district, comprising areas of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky. The order was issued as part of a Union campaign against a black market in Southern cotton, which Grant thought was being run "mostly by Jews and other unprincipled traders."
Jews expelled in america in 1862
BEFORE "zionism" was a thing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)

ITS THE JEWS.
Its always the jews.

Or the jews running the slave trade into America
whats this got to do with "zionists"?

NOTHING.

Attached: jewish slavery.jpg (1295x598, 211K)

Luke Ford

Get in the oven kike.

I agree
see