Red pill me on this, who was in the right here?

red pill me on this, who was in the right here?

Attached: joe-rogan-alex-jones.jpg (620x413, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bX-zGk8biek
youtu.be/-ySTeVlfX8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not posting the chinaman version

Attached: 1357961076101.jpg (468x634, 59K)

Considering Joe is open minded to the possibility that we didn't go to the moon, but draws the line at Google being CIA made and created to bring the entire human consciousness into one AI system...well, I'm gonna go with Alex. Once you realize they lied about 9/11 and everything after/inbetween, you can't take anything they say with anything but a grain of salt

Attached: 1529976497229.jpg (804x743, 93K)

are they both gatekeepers though?

Attached: 1499038462173.jpg (720x720, 90K)

>*i dunno man*

Attached: glowrogan.png (610x597, 342K)

that's crazy man have you ever done dmt?

Attached: 8802A39B38DCE2D5C8C2D1E992989190436614D1.jpg (952x2452, 738K)

such a good meme

Attached: 1496551699246.png (709x462, 660K)

You are the gatekeeper for everyone around you in regards to actually knowing the truth about this world and taking action. Alex Jones just gives you the tools to start going to work.

Alex Jones is batshit crazy

>haha you think they spy on you from your phone why don't you put on a tinfoil hat hahaha

youtu.be/bX-zGk8biek

Woah there pal, it's more than a thin line between secret elites that wanna transcend into a higher dimension due to feeling ugly and grotesque trying to summon everything evil upon us to destroy us cause we're baboons and they're smart and rich and gay frogs and what not brah

>he's batshit, he thinks elites talk in secret
Well actually that's been known for a long time, historically well documented, and still happens today without press or anyone watchin
>they want to transcend because they're ugly
They are ugly, physically mentally and spiritually. They lust for power and control. They openly talk about killing you and your family, making people dumb docile slaves while using padded language and you go along with it because you're terrified of what other people would think.

Sure bro elites do things in secret and what not, but the shit he said is just ridiculously insane, and for him to answer the ''How you know?'' question just buy ''I know'' made me burst out laughing at that fat fucking joke, Alex Jones is nothing more than an entertaining clown making money off of silly honks like you, this life is too short for any of the shit he said to make any sense it's literally impossible brah, that's just not how things work in this world.

>this life is too short for any of the shit he said to make any sense it's literally impossible brah, that's just not how things work in this world
God you are one thick retard.
>it's literally impossible to enact global systems of control (even though they already exist and have existed for a long time)
>haha Alex is just a clown ok yes he exposes the elites secret plans but he won't out every single classified source he has so it's all BS even though he's predicted loads of shit decades in advance.

The illuminati are patient. They are a multi generation dictatorship, their work is already being implemented. If a cell phone with 2-3 cameras, microphones, and other sensors in the pockets of every human is just the beginning, what's exactly out of their reach in just our lifetimes? They can already passively target you with ads based on conversations you have within range of all parties phones. We're already seeing decentralized currency used to purchase drugs to your doorstep, in a matter of years.

AJ was right. When ever you have to ask, between x and Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan is always wrong

You can call them "illuminati" if you really want to, it just means they view themselves as the illuminated and therefore masters of the planet. They creep slowly but their achilles heel is their extreme arrogance.

>you're a retard cause you don't believe retarded ridiculous things that I do I'm a guilable retard that's sheltered and lives in an imaginary world but I'm smart cause I'm autistic even the most retarded and ridiculous things make sense in my fat smart head and I know it all makes sense in my ridiculous highly creative autistic head

Attached: (Alex Jones Fan).gif (327x251, 1.97M)

That's some shit brainfarts that are highly paranoid would believe, also people that actually feel fucking retarded and believe others are capable of ridiculous things, dude you guys are fucking bat shit crazy, sure the goverment might spy on people here and there and do sick twisted shit, but if you actually agree with Alex Jones you're honestly a fucking retard.

>resorts to name calling when proven wrong

Bro I like to put my tinfoil hat on too here and there but on things that actually make sense, sorry if I offended you but I assumed you agree with the Alex Jones lunatic from earlier, I just refuse to believe that shit, that guy Alex is obviously full of shit if you can't see through that lunatics bullshit or the scamming charlatan that he is you're really not as WOKE as you might think you are, also you didn't prove me anything, it's still more than a thin line between what you said and what that fucking retard Alex Jones believes.

>joe rogan guests
>all the libertarian types
>all pro gay
>nobody mentions the jq
it really makes me think

youtu.be/-ySTeVlfX8M

Look at how bad it ended for the last people that did bro, that's social suicide bomber stuff.

It just feels like all these American e-celebs are out to sell you something. Joe sells the "watch my podcast have a beer smoke some weed" thing and Alex well we all know what he's selling.

No shit bro they are e celebs lol, that's the wrong place to look for if you're searching for redpilling on the JQ that's literally their ''playground''.

Ze jewish question,
yes

Attached: 1547604296787m.jpg (1024x614, 50K)