This board is entirely compromised. real threads are ignored. only shill topics are bumped by bots and paid shills...

this board is entirely compromised. real threads are ignored. only shill topics are bumped by bots and paid shills. I estimate 80% the content here is artificial.

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

this isn't new information retard

Agreed

>80%
That's really optimistic of you

True

>DA joos holohoax jidf kushnerbots shill good goyim holohoax jidf joos

Attached: XMNPyMsV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

true

Yeah this board is done. It was fun while it lasted. Now I go out to bars and find that every working man above the age if 35 agrees with me as long as they aren't skinny so we discuss the Jewish NWO there instead

it wasn't really like this before 2016 you still had real people here. it's gotten ridiculously bad within the past 12 months.

probably more like 95% honestly

>Drumpf white bois can't compete race mix black girl remember the six gorillion greatest ally muh dick incel Jow Forums btfo

Attached: 123123123123313.png (300x425, 253K)

we know Serbro, gotta stay here till the shills gut funded-cut

Attached: 9fbb2bc71ae6b204043d00479213cdd3.jpg (484x1078, 169K)

dont you have some foreskins to eat?

actual you

Attached: 1548260611786.jpg (1000x997, 617K)

>waaah, nobody wants to talk about what I want to talk about

Attached: 1491472256910.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

I know man it's frustrating

filter like youve never shitposted harder op

every good thread gets canned today, 'ppl' in here just keep bait threads afloat

Attached: yidf.jpg (300x300, 31K)

good idea

Attached: 1550780942280.jpg (837x673, 225K)

I remember the good old days yep 80 percent shills trolls paid the discord trannies NATO shirts on us

By “real threads” I assume you mean “my threads”

I know this since a long, long time, for fuck's sake. Finally im not the only one.

Shut down your PC and go to real world, or else you can go to another chan with more ****quality****.

I recommend you to read some nice philosophy books, or engage in debates, i dunno-

>but dont come back.

Attached: 1550283589558.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Imagine her 17 year old self is laying in bed naked waiting for her black bf to arrive, here body is so sweaty and peach red as she is ovulating madly waiting and waiting while she drips of woman precum. This is her for the first time she doesn't know what this feeling is but her sexually urges are on maximum as she slavates about how deep this BBC cock will go into her. The bull appears he so skinny yet his skin colour displays such pure masculinity he's African dark eyes lock on to her eyes as both light blue stars and dark space collide. Finally.... he pulls down his pants slowly revealing a 12inch DARK thick cock she has never seen such a beautifully big cock no mature man cock bet yet a BLACK MATURE COCK in her life. she rushing to into a mating press positions and whispers in a northern euro accent " please abul fuck me I need a mature man*.*". He gets into position first as he plays with her pink white clit with his dick slowly letting out euro teen pussy juices.... she moans furiously with pleasure then *eye roll effect* Then..... *SLOP*THE BLACK DICK IS in!!!. She gasps for few seconds "ahhhh", the horny horny wet pussy taking this black cock so HARD as she turn bright red, 5mins pass of mating pressing and you can hear her quietly say "fuck abul" cum slowly starts leaking out of her pussy gripped dick as she is begging for more. After all that he makes one final thrust where he takes all his 12inch cock inside her.... Wow the view is amazing you can literally see the dick in her stomach and finally it's finished.

More?

Attached: images (3).jpg (224x224, 5K)

i dare say this aint the pol it used to be before.

Any BBS forum/chan, they speak more seriously because no pics and no meme-mania, but beware of trolls and dead threads.

Yes, BBS are more comfy. That's a thing, hell, you can even make your own server, its easy.

Attached: por-esta-mierda.jpg (600x460, 44K)

How was it before?

Moot got cucked and laughed at collectively. Good times.

Have a (you), my dear kike for keeping this place amusing.

Attached: 1535965046607.png (274x212, 78K)