16yo overdosed on weed

16-yr-old cannabis addict stabs mother, severs genitals in UK

>it's not possible to overdose on weed
>therefore, weed can never impact your life negatively in any way, never ever!

thesun.co.uk/news/3708180/man-chops-off-own-penis-cannabis-skunk/

Attached: 2F28482D-E150-4843-BCF3-7B33492BE11B.jpg (637x768, 123K)

We can tackle this after we ban alcohol again ok?

You can't overdose on weed. You need to smoke thousands of pounds before dying or getting hurt

there might have been more at play here than just smoking a joint. Maybe he wanted gender reassignment and mum wouldn't sign the paperwork, cannabis could just be a smoke screen.

Attached: duude_space.jpg (480x480, 33K)

it is possible to OD on weed, you can bake it an eat it.

I guess he's a she now, so pic related?

id like to put my penis inside of her anus and then move my hips back and forth, if you catch my drift

18th amendment was based

I doubt it.

Attached: 1537615856107.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

How does having a psychotic break and dying from blood loss from having cut your own damn duck off equate to “overdose on weed”? Does a person who drowns overdose on water? FFS

retarded. maybe hes just mentally ill? i bet he also drank water that day, why not attribute his psychosis to that>?

>"overdose"
>on actual cannabis
>pretending hallucinations and psychosis this absurd isn't related to weed laced with RCs
>two year old article

Go smoke some sage

we have this thread multiple times a day
weed is for degenerates
sage

in the UK you all probably ly get your weed from sweds and muslims. I'd trust neither. ive smoked weed that was laced with pcp. I saw shit and thought I was gonna die. I've been really green sick too and all it did was make me throw up. and have a head ache. but the kid was most likely smoking spice or K12 which is a synthetic cannabinoid. that shit will literally make you full blown retarded. you'll barely be able to talk or walk or keep your spit in. make someone lose there shit on that and I could see someone cutting off there dick

wtf i hate weed now

HOT DAMN! I've been pretty stoned, but I've never been cut-off-my-own-dick stoned! This kid's dealer got the fuckin GAS!

>Defending the Pharma, Tobacco, and Alcohol profit margins because weed makes me a paranoid little bitch.

Wow youre cucked beyond repair I'd like you to kill your self, you low IQ natsoc mutt.

sounds like one of those problems that solve themselves.
like famine,just ignore it,it'll go away.
darwin got him!

I smoked alot of pot in highschool. It made me lazy and unmotivated and destroyed my memory. Also made me slower. Studies show it can bring out schizophrenia and depression in people who are predisposed to it. Still gonna smoke once they legalize ot here in NYC next year. Just like once a week max though. Anymore than that and it just makes you into a drooling retard.

>Still gonna smoke once they legalize ot here in NYC next year.
>Just like once a week max though.
>Anymore than that and it just makes you into a drooling retard.
Anyone planning to smoke weed is already a drooling retard.

>>it's not possible to overdose on weed
He didn't die. Weed doesn't kill you.

Sounds like a retard who went into psychosis for a bit. Could've happened without the weed too. I suspect his brain was telling him "you're too retarded to reproduce so we're going to help you out before anything gets out of hand."

Also, dat ass. Moar? It looks like Jessu but isn't.

Attached: moar boar.jpg (393x297, 41K)

SNIFF

what are you doing here pedro?

How did the person stab their mother if knoifes are banned in the UK.

damn, why are white girls so beautiful?

Scientists finally managed to kill a lab rat with weed, but it took around 10 lbs and they had to drop it from pretty high up.

wow this 3rd hand article from 2017 really proves that all the money spent fighting weed was worth it

Maybe he had a loicense

>You need to smoke thousands of pounds before dying
False, carbon monodixe poisoning would do you in when inhaling the first bale

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

Attached: tendingmemes.png (960x720, 847K)

lol iposted it again

How many times a day must we have this thread?

this thread again
>all fields
>hide thread

>flag
all anyone in this thread needs to see.

Who is that semen demon?

>tfw no qt white gf with a great ass
I'm not gonna make it, bros

That's not what an overdose is you thick cunt.
A bad reaction does not equal an OD.
Again, you thick cunt.

>16-yr-old cannabis addict stabs mother, severs genitals in UK
Seriously U.S. why the fuck are you picking on the U.K. so much these last couple of weeks. You have been a grade A dick. And bottom line it is 2 things. It is either What this guy said. Which I would say is 75% right. And 15% that the joint was laced with something else and he just lost his shit. Either way this isn't going to stop me from smoking it.And I look forward to every fucking idiot actually believing this. Because the less others smoke. The better grade I will get. And more quiet stoners will come back out.