Wakey Wakey - Elizabeth Warren backs reparations for black American

> Last week, Senator Kamala Harris of California agreed with a radio host’s recent suggestion that government reparations for black Americans were necessary to address the legacies of slavery and discrimination. Ms. Harris later affirmed that support in a statement to The Times.

> Ms. Warren also said she supported reparations for black Americans impacted by slavery — a policy that experts say could cost several trillion dollars, and one that Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and many top Democrats have not supported.

archive.fo/gCLMP

Attached: Dr57i6ZXgAAeuDv.jpg (1150x1134, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/robinhood.htm
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA
youtu.be/K2FrtPwqlNU
youtu.be/M2qEL4cQNqo
youtu.be/QQdBhUDj40o
youtu.be/YClmTxT_Dj4
youtu.be/X6vSPf3bjaA
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reparations have been paid In full... its not white peoples fault blacks think school is cultural taboo.

Lip service is all that is.

Attached: IMG_1199.jpg (1024x533, 155K)

Lies lol

Attached: 05653BFF-16FC-4521-ABFF-07CDAC96609F.jpg (1920x1920, 2.15M)

Does this make her /ourgirl/?

Kinda, yeah:

> In this essay La Griffe du Lion models the effect of affirmative action on the income of whites, blacks and Hispanics. It is shown that on average a black worker between the ages of 25 and 64 earns an extra $9,400 a year because of affirmative action. Hispanics also benefit to the tune of almost $4,000 a year. However, being a zero-sum game, white workers pay an average of about $1,900 annually to foot the bill.

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/robinhood.htm

It's still likely to happen soon, though

niggers gonna nig

Attached: DSC05383.JPG-for-web-large.jpg (640x479, 64K)

Liberia was nice until we helped some coups happen

no, not much could have changed that nation it was basically a 3 way civil war where everyone lost in the end because they were all destroying themselves and the americans backed ones were probably the best organized but the first to fall

Shouldn't native Europeans be paying the reparations? White people did immigrate from there? What about the reparations the Jews owe Christians for killing Jesus and the time Moses killed the Egyptians in the red sea? We need to solve these issues in the same order as the happening.

>Elizabeth Warren backs reparations for black American
imagine my shock
>show flag
>tell your Rabbi hi

>Dancing Israelis
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8

>9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA

>Israeli War Crimes
youtu.be/K2FrtPwqlNU
youtu.be/M2qEL4cQNqo
youtu.be/QQdBhUDj40o

>Jewish Supremacy
youtu.be/YClmTxT_Dj4
youtu.be/X6vSPf3bjaA
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY

>The Lobby USA
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c

>The Occupation of the American Mind
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g

>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

Attached: meme_flag_un.png (906x900, 300K)

This is next level Indian giving.

But the fact that they would commit to lip servicing these toxic agendas that has been proven to be campaign poison for any non-black demographic shows that they have completely jumped the shark and have no traction on regaining their lost voterbases. There's a reason even Obongo didn't support it.

absolute units, in awe of those stems desu

Attached: Our Man Bernie.jpg (436x328, 30K)

My great great grandparents died fighting to free the slaves. They shed their blood to protect blacks and rescue them from the illegitimate Confederate government at the behest of the United States of America.

When do I get repaid for what my people suffered?

Based Wyoming

I will not pay for that. And I will not allow any other white man to pay it. Full. Fucking. Stop.

They have received than enough from welfare alone.

Kind of morbidly curious what the total amount spent on welfare for blacks to date is now. Probably impossible to calculate if you also factor in all the indirect costs like policing, repossession, etc.

I'll pay you half of my reparations checks.

Uhhh, you're a fucking Slovenian. Why in the hell would you be paying it?