A fence

...a fucking fence. Are you joking me.

Attached: 1.png (613x566, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall
businessinsider.com/eight-prototypes-trump-border-wall-finished-in-san-diego-mexico-politics-patrol-customs-budget-congress-2017-10?IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old news for people with memories stronger than a goldfish.

Attached: prototype 6.jpg (968x681, 75K)

>40 feet high
>more like 12

you dont even live here. why do you care?

A fence is still a wall

Looks 3 1/2th human tall

>A fence is still a wall
in america where words doesn mean anything probably
a fence is not a wall

Imagine trying to slip through those iron bars in the New Mexico desert heat

Bush1/Clinton/Bush2/Obama/Trump Fence.

hehe, even Obama was building a border wall right up until election in 2016!

Attached: 2550761C697B4718599FAE671F840DFB0638D280.png (664x544, 458K)

pedestrian fence*

MAGA

The fence never existed and never will. It's always been more akin to an ideology and political talking point than anything else. And now Trump wants to let immigrants in and it's okay with Jow Forums, because nobody has conviction whatsoever.

A wall is a barrier, it doesn't have to be cement. Steel slats are not fencing. This is a fence. A concrete wall would take longer than the 6 years he has left.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 50K)

>since a fence can act as a barrier
>and a wall act as a barrier
>a fence is a wall
ya ok fucker believe what you want your fence on some part will totally save you from replacement praise israel god emperor

>the 6 years he has left.
He has 1 year left and then its campaign mode. No way he get reelected after fucking his loyal supporters like this.

>having steel slats, which is what border patrol requested, won't save you
>but a concrete wall will
Imagine being this retarded.

That "wall" looks like absolute shit. What happened to this wall? Trump is a fucking con artist.

Attached: 1548577008196.jpg (700x700, 82K)

we do care
trump is everyone's president

It was going to be bigger but he needed more money to send to Israel. Sorry goy, maybe plant some bushes to make the fence less of an eyesore.

More like 20 but I see your point.

Attached: 1550785569530.png (613x566, 388K)

Memeflagger, it was decided by Homeland and Border security themselves.

ARTISTICALLY DESIGNED STEEL SLATS

Does no one remember the reason why this prototype was chosen?

>1/2th

>any high vertical surface or facade, especially one that is imposing in scale.
>a thing perceived as a protective or restrictive barrier.
Fits the bill, it’s a wall

>What happened to this wall?

Border Patrol got what they wanted, and even though you are a faggot with a meme flag, you probably know what works best less than they do. If they are getting what they know they need, I am happy.

So the independently standing pike poles can go up after Central Americans behave this wall down?

Architecture is important gesture, and the wall is supposed to be the important monument against the abyss of corruption and the real energy state spiritual enemy.

it's a wall with see-through spaces at the request of border patrol
dont blame trump, help him fight for you

Attached: 1475292294387.jpg (940x690, 140K)

>the organization that has failed disastrously for decades is who I trust

stupid braindead Magagpede kys

>Imagine being this retarded.
>a fence is a wall and it will save me from the already in position dual israeli citizen in control of my government
and i'm the retard ok
>dont blame trump, help him fight for you
so will he end the federal reserve or stop immigration or stop war ?
that's bullshit
a fence is a fence a fence is not a wall and you can all go fuck yourself with your twisted reality

Thanks Obama for the fence
Hey Trump wheres that emergency wall?

So you can shoot through it and see through it. I mean an opaque wall would be fucking retarded. That wall looks great. I’m a proud supporter of Donald Trump. He’s not perfect but my god is he the best we have.

More like the orgination that was ignored and left underfunded for decades. They have been asking for thus long before Trump, and they have been asking for funding so they could hire more people. Before Trump they were understaffed, they didn't have the funding for equipment, and they were vilified if any amount of force was used. You are blaming them for the government purposefully cucking them so they wouldn't succeed.

It's a _POWERFUL WALL_ OKAY? lol maga lol

RENOVATE THAT FENCE!

Look up the several definitions of a wall you retarded leaf, it’s not limited to concrete or stone

>Border Patrol got what they wanted
Border Patrol is literally an army of spics lol naturally they want a "wall" that wont be effective, the want their cousins to join them in the good old USA.

> >203959329
> >203960427
>memeflag
Opinion discarded and (You)s denied

>hurrrr everything is duh jooz so we can't focus on anything else
Sure, let's just ignore the millions of spics flooding our country because jews are also a problem.

EMERGENCY FENCING
He's my favourite American comedian.
4 more years please.

Sorry white goys, too bad we have to spend $38 billions defending our greatest ally in his actually real wall. Dont forget to vote me in 2020, MIGA

Attached: nigelwallstory483.jpg?itok=im7UhAbJ.jpg (483x322, 55K)

This is what border patrol themselves requested, so they can see when people are coming. You know what happens when it's concrete? They can start climbing on ladders undetected. Maybe you should focus on the Muslims flooding your country first, retard.

>in america where words doesn mean anything probably
Just look at the term "president", has no meaning nowadays either lol

>more like 20
probably 24
the cab itself is about 10 ft, and you can tell the top is more than twice the cab (cab height doesn't include treads)

War with Mexico: No nuke capability, easy commute, war we could actually win.

That prototype looks much more impressive than the final design. Also, why did they go with only 30 feet? That dinky final design just being 50 feet tall would make it much more impressive looking. This is a symbol of whiteness it should be somewhat grandiose.

>What happened to this wall?
Didn't you hear all his famed prototypes were shit and prone to collapse lol

Do you actually believe you will have a wall all along the border?
Do actually think it will make a noticeable dent in drugs and illegal immigration?

pictured: smart wall
lol maga

>This is what border patrol themselves requested
lol so you're saying your dumb president's fantasies weren't necessary in the first place and you didn't have to squander millions on his dumb prototypes? lol maga

>They can start climbing on ladders undetected
Yeah because everyone is watching the fence 24/7 right? lol

>the Muslims flooding your
lol there's no Muslims "flooding" my country you moron and those who were are a direct consequence of your shit country enabling terrorist shithead groups to florish after your latest war adventures

YIKES

>lol there's no Muslims flooding my country
>except the ones that are
fuck off, Ahmed.

lol there aren't

>lol so you're saying your dumb president's fantasies weren't necessary in the first place
Trump isn't a professional, he said it in a way people would understand. This is still a wall, just not a concrete one.
>and you didn't have to squander millions on his dumb prototypes?
We didn't spend a single penny. Those were made by possible companies competing for a government contract. They paid to build their prototypes.
>Yeah because everyone is watching the fence 24/7 right?
Pretty much. Border patrol constantly drives up and down the border, which will increase now that Trump got extra funding for hiring new agents. Having slats allows them to see in between.
>lol there's no Muslims "flooding" my country you moron
Sure there isn't, all those videos of Muslims walking around are fake, right?
>and those who were are a direct consequence of your shit country enabling terrorist shithead groups to florish after your latest war adventures
We didn't make you accept refugees. Trump tells them to fuck ofd, nothing is stopping your leaders from doing the same. This is a direct result of the leaders your country voted for.

Yeah a fucking fence! How am I going to laugh in the faces of all those poor once we're "conquistadors" with a solid wall?

>Sure, let's just ignore the millions of spics flooding our country because jews are also a problem.
you truly think all your immigrant problem come from that border it's so risible keep being replaced (((legally))) my friend

you sure? All those articles about germany being nom white in a generation are fucking lying then

You don't wanna build the wall to the point it collapses the illicit drug market. These slots are perfect for sliding kilos through!

>when you have to invent a new terminology with a whole new wikipedia article to keep believing a fence is a wall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall
you guys are so sad to read

>Trump isn't a professional
That much is clear and has been for anyone who's not a fucking retard even pre his election lol
>We didn't spend a single penny. Those were made by possible companies competing for a government contract. They paid to build their prototypes.
lol did you pull that dumb shit out yer berder ass? berder tax payers paid for that dumb shit businessinsider.com/eight-prototypes-trump-border-wall-finished-in-san-diego-mexico-politics-patrol-customs-budget-congress-2017-10?IR=T

what a retarded berder, I won't even continue lol

>all those videos of Muslims walking around
lol

what a fucking dumb joke you are

All politicians are con artists, user. They serve the ruling elite. Anyone who unironically supports Trump is a gigacuck.

lol

a POWERFUL fence

The problem comes from multiple areas. You are retarded if you think we should only focus on one. Illegals are a huge problem that can't be ignored.

please, it's a WALL okay?
lol maga

don't pull the wool over your eyes. Europe is lost. and it's not because of America 'destabilizing the ME' It's because of your weak leaders inability to say no to kike gold.

Well, what did we expect?
A wall like in "Escape From New York"?

lol

Jews opened the borders for the spics, retard

So powerful you can pass drugs right through it

This was my favorite design. Enough room to let wildlife through, but thick enough to the point where it would take hours to saw through using a demo saw. The budget would never be able to cover 2000 miles in that design, I bet each 20ft panel is $40-50k

I really hope Trudeau loses so I dont have to listen to the constant suckling noise coming out of almost every leaf post these days.

lol dude stop. This is the hard cope people will cap and post about you aren't helping yourself.

A wall is a SOLID barrier. Everyone knows this. Slats do not create a solid barrier. You use slats to create a FENCE. I am also disappointed but you have to admit the truth when it is in front of you otherwise you are as bad as the left.

>The problem comes from multiple areas. You are retarded if you think we should only focus on one.
no it's actually only coming from one
the 5th column of dual israeli citizen controlling your government
the it's only a start argument is stupid even more after Trump signed the last replacement bill how the fuck does a fence on some part will solve anything ? i mean explain this to mean what the fuck do you think that fence will achieve realistically speaking ? it will fuck up some road for some times but what else ? i know you like to live in an imaginary world were everything is a big rembo x idiocracy movie but dude wake the fuck up if you don't understand this problem as ONE and only ONE fucking source the ZOG EMPIRE

AHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 324234234234.png (608x319, 42K)

your logic is flawless friendo 10/10

Yes I bet watching your country get sold to jews and hordes of brown people is pretty funny. I don't think it's funny when it's happening to america, but I don't down play it and make it seem like no big deal. Does your country have a wall? or even fencing? a trench?

Do you think it works in Israel?

>t-ten feet higher

>That much is clear and has been for anyone who's not a fucking retard even pre his election lol
You say this like it's a bad thing. It's exactly why he was hired, because he's an outsider. He's a businessman that will allow the professionals to handle this, which is why border patrol took care of picking the wall.
>lol did you pull that dumb shit out yer berder ass? berder tax payers paid for that dumb shit
(((Businessinsider))) both Trump and the companies building it said they were paying. They built them as competition.
>>all those videos of Muslims walking around
>lol
>what a fucking dumb joke you are
So you just completely ignore this, lmao. You must be one of those new Germans.

This is just the beginning. wait until he puts Trrops on the south side of the fence. then bitch about it only being a fence, faggot.

Attached: pepe gun.png (469x452, 277K)

Kek

Right, because Jews are behind everything. Illegals flooding the country is their secret 200 year plan!

>Drugs
absolutely, an insane amount of drugs come through the border.
>illegal imigration
No, not really, most people over stay visas when they want to illegally immigrate.

In my mind it's not about either though, I consider it more of a monument to Trump's presidency.

Lets put troops on the south side and see what you post next as a pretend republican, faggot.

Attached: happy merchant nose.png (284x275, 153K)

nah looking at you deranged fuck ups is funny

lol

Lmao

He's a businesman selling breeder reactors to saudi arabia, buying influence with aipac and giving himself tax breaks. Pretty based desu

This makes it look like the standard dinky construction they always did, and Trump is just pointing at it and saying " WALL WALL ".
It's even the exact same fucking wall.

t. - new German.

>Europe is lost
Then America is long gone by that logic.

salty as fuck

>Wall
(noun)
Any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.
>Fence
(noun)
A barrier enclosing or bordering a field, yard, etc., usually made of posts and wire or wood, used to prevent entrance, to confine, or to mark a boundary.

Steel slats are not a continuous surface since they have gaps in them. They are very large posts made of steel, literally the definition of a fence.

Attached: IMG_3901.jpg (1125x1358, 179K)

The wall already existed before he promised to build it! 4D chess?

Can you atleast stop for 10 seconds so we can actually talk? "We have to throw out every good thing because it's not perfect, ignore that everyone else in government has been steadily screwing the pooch up until now." This isnt a fucking argument, this is insincere ideological cocksucking. It's either functional nihilism or intentional contrarianism.

"Let the American people go into their debt-funding schemes and banking systems, and from that hour their boasted independence will be a mere phantom." -William Pitt ~1911 we were screwed a long time ago. Humans have a lack of foresight when it comes to money cus a dumb broke bastard would rather have $100 today than $100,000 in a year from now. People don't fall for value, they fall for the advertisement that says "this is valuable" wether it is or not. If they fell in love with the power of money we'd all be dead by now but people would be a lot smarter in their decisions because they could see which ones take and which of the few give that power. For example in the 1800s most saw the value of gold and wanted to mine and sell it. But once the finite amount has all been mined and sold, the money is in being the entity that handles it's trading. You have a mere few hundred years of profiting from extraction. As long as you preserve and maintain that gold you have an eternity of profiting and making interest off of it's mere circulation throughout existence. When you control a large portion of that process, like the Rothschilds, you then can control the price. Don't forget the Rothschild family played a large hand in European and African mining efforts.

you couldnt beat asian rice farmers or muslims with 3rd grade education

America has vast amounts of wilderness and resources to bug out to. and many states that are based as fuck. America is doing alright. California is lost, New york is lost, texas is becoming lost, but America is doing alright.

The slits are so you can shoot the illegals through it.
Solid slabs of concrete would look better, but this is probably much cheaper and gets the job done.

Though, yes, I am disappointed that it's not thirty feet tall.

>t's either functional nihilism or intentional contrarianism.
until you acknowledge the source of your issue you're still in denial

Attached: 1492685195302.jpg (2004x2720, 1.5M)