What to do with gf?

I literally don't know what can I do with my gf. We're both college students and live with parents so we don't have a place to hang out alone. We sometimes meet up for coffee or tea but it's getting old. It's winter so we can't really spend time outside. There's nothing good playing at the cinema and there aren't any gigs or basically anything interesting going on in town.

What am I supposed to do? We're basically seeing each other once a week at most.

Attached: confusedanimegirl01.png (282x300, 78K)

You can play coop vidia with each other. Portal 2? Original sin? And the loser has to be on bottom during sex :-)

Both of you get the same part time job. While you are at College start saving up. Get a house / condo.

And where the fuck do you recommend we play gaymes together? Huh? In her dad's living room?

I'm not in Burgerland so it doesn't quite work like that.

Get a kid. You’ll never run out of stuff you should be doing.

Well, fuck you too then. I hope she cheats on you with a black guy.

>hey dad can i bring over a friend for some games? I promise we wont yell
There, problem solved. Just bring her over and see what happens. I bet your dad will be proud of you and will secretly want to bang your gf.

>go take a pottery class together.
>go hiking/skiing something /out/ related
>summon a demon
>cook something together/for her
>play video games/board games
>Netflix
>go to a museum/art show/concert/comedy show
>karaoke
>shoot some guns
What kind of interests do you two have, OP?

>And where the fuck do you recommend we play gaymes together? Huh? In her dad's living room?

Uhhh... What the fuck? Is her dad a druid who hates technology?
What's the problem of playing videogames with her parents around?
Just hold back on fingering her pussy mate.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that neither of us have good relationship with our parents. Bringing each other home is not an option.
I didn't mention it because most of the time I find it weird when someone DOES have a good relationship with their parents, so I didn't think anything of it.

Math and music, I guess.

>Bringing each other home is not an option.
I don't understand why. I suppose you have your own private (bed)room? Just invite her home, have her make some small talk with your parents and then book it t your room to do nasty things with her.

>I don't understand why. I suppose you have your own private (bed)room? Just invite her home, have her make some small talk with your parents and then book it t your room to do nasty things with her.
I don't have a private bedroom, I sleep in the living room. I don't want to bring her home, I don't want my family having ANYTHING to do with my love life, I hate them and don't even want to be in their presence, let alone bring my gf in their presence.

Why are you so fucking dense about it? I'M NOT BRINGING MY GF HOME. I DON'T WANT MY BITCH OF A GRANDMOTHER TALK RUDE BULLSHIT TO HER JUST BECAUSE SHE'S NOT [MY NATIONALITY] FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND???

Well i guess you're fucked then if coming over to her place also isn't an option. Not having any place to be alone with your girlfriend sucks ass. She is your girlfriend and you don't even have a private place where the two of you can have sex or do other intimate shit? RIP relationship.

>She is your girlfriend and you don't even have a private place where the two of you can have sex or do other intimate shit? RIP relationship.
No shit sherlock. Why do you think I made this thread in the first place genius?

u have issues dude. Maybe sort out your anger and family conflicts before worrying about which McD's to bring your gf to.

Youre really co-creating your own problems here. Your house is off limits because you can't figure out how to cooperate with your family. So fix that. Or rent a motel? Inb4 no money. Well what the fuck do you want then? There's a reason people are homeless and it's because having private property ain't free. Get money or fix your familial relations or just shut the fuck up.

Apparently you made this thread to be a dick to anybody who tries to help you, dick.

What advice are you looking for idiot? If you have an IQ higher than that of a monkey you understand that your relationship won't last if there is no opportunity to be intimate with her privately. So either you blow some cash to rent a hotel in order to have private time, or you get your own place ASAP. If neither one of those options sound like a possibility to you, end the relationship because you can't have one.

My only mistake was trying to find some useful advice on this god-forsaken shithole of a website filled with american retards

I honestly feel bad for you imagining how bad your life must be with this horrible attitude. Good luck on getting out of that hole user.

>Can't fix own problems
>turns angry when the suggestions aren't up to his standards

You sir seem to be triggered, have a snickers bar?

If you have bad relationships with parents, then simply sneak her into your room secretly. Even if you get caught, it still be fun experience.

See

I know you're seeking advice and not in a good place, but you're really being rather rude to random people who are trying to help you.
For no reason, really. How the fuck is one supposed to know that you sleep in the living room, for instance.
Just answer like a normal human being and pipe down the curses.

Anyway. You said you see each other one time a week normally. What's stopping you from seeing each other more often?
You said it's cold, but even so, couldn't you just, I don't know, go to a mall or something and just be together in the presence of one another?
That sounds way better than being in a house that you clearly dislike.
Tl;dr just spend more time with her even if it's just walking and talking nonsense.

I don't know why I even made this thread, it's not like anyone can tell me what to do.

Sorry for being rude. I just hate that I don't have my own place, and everyone just rubs it in my face, as if having my own place is something that we're all born with and - MY GOD, HOW DID I MANAGE TO FUCK UP SOMETHING SO BASIC AS HAVING MY OWN PLACE?
But they're basically right, in a way. I've lost girlfriends because I couldn't find a place to bone. They hooked up with the next guy with an empty apartment who approached them. It hurts, man. Really hurts. And there's a good chance that, unless I somehow, by some miracle, find a place for myself, this relationship is also doomed to failure.

I just don't find anything interesting. Going to mall, being around other people - it's not like we can talk that way about anything deeper or personal. I hate being around random strangers. And with the lately influx of migrants, I can't even be outside without being anxious about getting pickpocketed or robbed or whatever. Also, what the fuck can we do outside? Walk and talk? Eat cottoncandy? For real, I'm not 16 anymore, that shit just bores the hell out of me, and probably bores the hell out of her as well...

Also, she's studying a lot for upcoming exams while I'm just sitting on the couch browsing Jow Forums. Maybe it's just me who is bored.

>Sorry for being rude. I just hate that I don't have my own place, and everyone just rubs it in my face, as if having my own place is something that we're all born with and - MY GOD, HOW DID I MANAGE TO FUCK UP SOMETHING SO BASIC AS HAVING MY OWN PLACE?
I understand the frustration. It sucks not having a comfortable place to be.

>Also, what the fuck can we do outside? Walk and talk? Eat cottoncandy? For real, I'm not 16 anymore, that shit just bores the hell out of me, and probably bores the hell out of her as well...

Okay, I'll probably piss you off by saying this and I'm sorry, but it looks to me that you basically want to have sex with her?
You said you are both college students, but is going to a hotel/motel out of question?

>Maybe it's just me who is bored.
Have you ever talked to her about this?
I can only speak for myself, but me and my bf I really don't give a fuck about what we do, as long as we're together.
It really looks like you're bored, but maybe she isn't? You don't have to suffer so much and keep thinking what ifs, it's only going to keep building your frustration up.

If you hav to hide someone from your parents then perhaps you shouldn't be with them at all. Listen to your parents. They don't even hav to keep your broke ass.

If you don't like hanging out with your gfs, hate going outside, don't have your own place and hate bringing them to it, maybe you can try this thing called not dating until you have your shit together, yeah? Just a thought if you do lose this one.
I love going to parks with my fiance, it's relatively quiet, we can still talk privately, it's romantic, and it's cute to feed ducks together, especially seeing how much she loves it. Going outside with her is fun in general because going outside should be positive just because you're with your partner. I'd assume it should doubly be so if you can't bring them home. Maybe you're sexually frustrated and hate everything because of that? If so your only option really is a motel or maybe a car if you want to risk being caught.

Thanks for your input, but I deeply disagree with you. Parents being "always right" is a myth, perpetuated by parents.
>They don't even hav to keep your broke ass.
They didn't have to create my broke ass either.

>Okay, I'll probably piss you off by saying this and I'm sorry, but it looks to me that you basically want to have sex with her?
I don't mind sex, but I'm not obsessed with it. But from my experience, girls kinda are, at least subconsciously. The girls who were most in love with me were the ones I had sex with the most. So in my mind, sex = keeping her around.
>You said you are both college students, but is going to a hotel/motel out of question?
Maybe. I never thought of that option. I'll check out local hotels/motels and stuff.

>Have you ever talked to her about this? I can only speak for myself, but me and my bf I really don't give a fuck about what we do, as long as we're together.
It really looks like you're bored, but maybe she isn't? You don't have to suffer so much and keep thinking what ifs, it's only going to keep building your frustration up.
I don't know. She seems pretty happy with our relationship as far as I can see. It's mostly me who is paranoid about everything. Maybe she is fine with seeing me just once a week at the same bar we go every week to get tea?

I'm not sexually frustrated, for that matter, I'd be perfectly fine in a relationship without sex. I'm just an anxious mess and I don't want her to abandon me, so I'm constantly overthinking our relationship and trying to find and patch any holes in it... I don't want to do stuff the wrong way. I don't want her to leave me, that's all.