Scandinavians may not be the most intelligent and cultured people but they are the most beautiful

scandinavians may not be the most intelligent and cultured people but they are the most beautiful

Attached: anN1Zq0_460s_v1.jpg (460x574, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kollaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree.

Scandinavians are intelligent, they are just very genuine people. So they assume everyone else is honest and respectful like them. It's not really their fault that there is a despicable race like the Jews who go around corrupting everything good.

That really hit me in the feels thinking back to my trip in Sweden, that's so true they're so lovable and kind, makes me wanna kill niggers and sandniggers just to protect them even more.

The hallway still smells like Funkytown when they open the bathroom door.

Would impregnate every single one.

On pictures lol, average Nordic lady look like a man

Slavic girls are more beautiful and feminine than Scandinavian manjaws

You obviously never got close to one, Slav girls are smelly bro lol..

Want to jack off to that but Google doesn't give me higher resolution. Plz hlp.

the swedeish women age like milk. I just dumped my now ex wife who was tall, slender and pretty until her swede genes kicked in. pump and dump my boy

This. My grandma was 100% swedish and we literally had to screen her mail to prevent her from donating her pension money to those "feed a Holocaust survivor widow" scams

I'll take a sweaty girl that knows the value of hard work. We dont need JAP mentality

Hoki doki girly birdy gordi wordi

A lot of slav girls have that same jaw structure.

>4 slags cherry picked
nice slide thread

Shame they are obsessed with BBC.

>implying slav girls are not spoiled brats and silly prostitutes

Baltic girls are the ugliest. Please no touchy, don't want you to catch cooties.

Polish girl are the biggest group of foreigners in Norway. And the easiest to fuck. I've had so many polish girls. They think we are more handsome and progressive than polish brutes.

Still not white

pic related are average Scandinavian man-women, Slavic women have slender features

Attached: hike in morocco.jpg (1000x563, 71K)

Their faces are more rounded from my time around them

I fap everytime

I heard they stink bad when they don’t bath for a while uncompared to non white women?

just wait until they're niggerfied

holy shit dude, same

my mom has been ripped off so many times by doctors and lawyers. I hate seeing her get hurt by these people she always trusts randos and they end up scamming her or ripping her off. hurts to watch.

Naïve*

Or obsessed with virtue signaling because everybody keeps telling them how beautiful they are, so they see it as their moral duty to give back to the world. Some might even call it "white guilt"... Might just be Swedish girls though, i don't know.

Intelligence = beauty.

Attached: 1541687148526.png (239x247, 158K)

You have to go back, Luckacs

Debatable

The one with grey hat is an 11/10.

That being said I prefer brunette south slavs

I'm going to conclude that no one is white.

True.

Being raped by BBC =/= Being obsessed with BBC

Swedish girls prefer white cock. They just feel this motherly need to save all POCs, because they waited too long to have kids of their own... because muh career.

>ugly af, i wonder why niggers want to fuck wh*teoid filthy women

That's fake news brah, saw lots and lots of cuties in Goteborg.

Attached: milk.png (1080x1236, 1.5M)

denmark has the literal most attractive girls on earth. finland and sweden have too much slavic genes to be as beautiful. danish females are truly the master race personified.
danish men have pig noses though.

You are not the one to talk about body odor.

Wait till the other shoe drops. Once Scandinavians are pushed to the wall they become the most vicious, blood-thirsty, gleefully sadistic race on the face of the earth. In another ten years or so there’s going to be mountains of severed shitskin heads all over Scandinavia.

Attached: 7A8FE104-955A-4AB6-BFE3-4B814385432B.jpg (638x479, 115K)

the concept of naivety is entirely Jewish in itself, the idea that one has to be aware of some dishonest trickster who might scam you at every turn is only possible in a very Jewish society.

I just have to say I love eating Ikea metaballs. I have 7 bags of it in my freezer.

>denmark cup
>white girls with blonde hair with a nigger sleazing down on top

Attached: 1.jpg (550x366, 30K)

Attached: 7457.jpg (236x249, 10K)

Not for long. Half of their fertile women now have nigger and arab dna deposited in their bodies. The rot has set in.

Yes. We are being invaded by sandniggers our (((media))) forces our women to like, lest they be shunned from society. We have every reason to be suspicious of strangers in our lands, it's the jewish media and education that made sure "refugees welcome" became something trendy.

>Once Scandinavians are pushed to the wall they become the most vicious, blood-thirsty, gleefully sadistic race on the face of the earth.
What evidence do you have for that interesting opinion?

How many elements discovered by Swedes?

Beauty is corrolated with IQ.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kollaa

Goddamn that is so true

Attached: A158F34E-FE88-4096-BCA7-7B53A627D244.jpg (700x770, 21K)

They've been living off the whole vikang thing far too long.
We get mocked for talking up our greatest period which died out less than 100 years ago but the fucking scandis have this bad ass rep, over 1k years old, from raping and pillaging largely defenceless people?

Human nature.

Attached: Richard Harris The Field.png (1300x707, 339K)

>Finland
>Scandinavia
I know there were Swedes fighting but still

tfw no scandi waifu ;_;

Attached: 82bcfa1801c035790aaca4aa41d7cd73.jpg (350x525, 39K)

>implying being an urbanoid is smart
Rome was the most multicultural place in Europe back then.

agreed. Scandi girls are very good in bed

Attached: 36BDAF57-127D-408A-B586-149BC0F9A580.jpg (600x842, 50K)

Mmmmmmmm snow sluts!

How does this show that "Once Scandinavians are pushed to the wall they become the most vicious, blood-thirsty, gleefully sadistic race on the face of the earth"?

Hello my Swedish brother! Most Americans on Jow Forums don't have much (if any) Swedish blood in them. Just something I've noticed from the 23andme/myheritagedna threads.

I'm surrounded by them every day, you probably went out when they're caked in makeup

Are you a paranoid sandnigger?

I know, it's silly. Not only were most Scandinavians in the Viking-Age not Vikings (but rather shepherds, fishermen, bakers, etc), but there is no good reason to believe that the Vikings were fiercer or more sadistic than any other warriors of the time.

Eh?

Attached: 乃木坂46時間TV2/PART14 乃木坂46の動画どこ?-[07.06.066-07.15.566].webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

They were very pretty, can't compare to Romanian girls though sorry brah.

why?

I was assuming you're a paranoid sandnigger with family in Sweden or something.

this. teenagers and young women are fking hot i dont know what happens but when they age they become out of shape, cut their hair short and wear those large frame glasses. I never saw a lot of milf in sweden

They are not beautiful.
Take pic related, only two gals are beautiful.

I actually prefer Italian cuties.
Humble Scandis are good natured bros though. And the humble Scandi girls are nice usually.

They are too simple to be considered proper Europeans though.

Interesting presumption. But I suppose I can see now why you would make it. Bit of a stab in the dark, though, wouldn't you say? No, the truth is more boring. I just hate Americans making up random nonsense all the time.

The Historical record says otherwise.

Honest Scandi.
I already like you, you speak the truth.

That random nonsense does sound like a possibility though, I mean they were violent blood thirsty vikings once upon a time were they not? would them actually snapping really amaze you brah? I feel like it's something waiting to happen.

>compared to Romanian girls
grass is greener on the other side

you're subhuman filth

You have a terrible taste, as your pic shows.

You're probably a Gyspy with blonde hair fetish or something.

The one on the right is dreadful.
Too many of this type haunt the Scandinavian and North German plain.

oh man.. that little blond on top... brb

>I mean they were violent blood thirsty vikings once upon a time were they not?
No, they were mostly shepherds, fishermen, and farmers. What have the Vikings got to do with anything? They are no more relevant to a discussion of Scandinavians than Frankish and Anglo-Saxon warriors are relevant to a discussion of the French or the English. The Vikings are a very dumb modern meme.

Carl XII got all the brave Scandis killed and they haven't had a martial bone in their body since.

It says 9gag but where are the other 5?

>assuming gipsies can actually use the internet
What are you a fag brah? you don't like norse mommies?
Romanian girls being hot is not a meme brah, btw there are so many blonde hotties here too you should come breed here brah.

Romanian girls are some of the hottest I've seen.
You must be a fucking Gypsy.

Imagine her 15 year old self is laying in bed naked waiting for her black bf to arrive, here body is so sweaty and peach red as she is ovulating madly waiting and waiting while she drips of woman precum. This is her for the first time she doesn't know what this feeling is but her sexually urges are on maximum as she slavates about how deep this BBC cock will go into her. The bull appears he so skinny yet his skin colour displays such pure masculinity he's African dark eyes lock on to her eyes as both light blue stars and dark space collide. Finally.... he pulls down his pants slowly revealing a 12inch DARK thick cock she has never seen such a beautifully big cock no mature man cock bet yet a BLACK MATURE COCK in her life. she rushing to into a mating press positions and whispers in a northern euro accent " please abul fuck me I need a mature man*.*". He gets into position first as he plays with her pink white clit with his dick slowly letting out euro teen pussy juices.... she moans furiously with pleasure then *eye roll effect* Then..... *SLOP*THE BLACK DICK IS in!!!. She gasps for few seconds "ahhhh", the horny horny wet pussy taking this black cock so HARD as she turn bright red, 5mins pass of mating pressing and you can hear her quietly say "fuck abul" cum slowly starts leaking out of her pussy gripped dick as she is begging for more. After all that he makes one final thrust where he takes all his 12inch cock inside her.... Wow the view is amazing you can literally see the dick in her stomach and finally it's finished.

More?

Attached: images (3).jpg (224x224, 5K)

>subhuman filth

no you. Are you one of those "new" Swedes or something? SOmali I take it?

Nord women look good young but age like complete shit. They're wispy hair gets outright thin eventually.

Yep.
And then the last Scandi with balls died defending Berlin in 1945.

only their women

If you actually believe that you're just blinded by how soft today's world is brah, it got rowdy back in the day.

tldr;

KILL NIGGERS

Bottom text

don't care what anyone says
finnish and fingol women are the most attractive of northern europe
northern russian and indigenous people after that

they're too pure for this world desu.

>slavates
sooooo close Shekelstein. Hav ea happy haunkak

They just look like any other white people to me.

why do you even exist faggot?

Attached: 1537894586496.jpg (598x415, 60K)

Dude, in all honesty, I like beauty.
There are beautiful Scandi girls, sure.
But the meme that they are more beautiful than the normal Europeans is sickening.
It's not only blatantly false, it is nordicist propaganda - which I dislike.

But as I said I like beauty.
And when you post a picture as evidence that Nordic women are beautiful in which 2 of the 3 women are uglier than the average non Gyspy Romanian girls I've seen I get enraged.

Because it is a blatant lie.
Because you seem to not even look at their deformed faces.
Because what you truly like - I think - is platine blonde hair.
And that's okay.

But don't come here pretend that having blonde hair - which I also like, by the way, albeit not the lightest shades - makes a girl's face *beautiful*.

Holy fuck I would love to see the girl with the cute gray hat being railed by a massive black cock.

Attached: Lovely Swedish interracial couple.jpg (1023x704, 101K)

Bro I agree all European girls are beautiful I just happen to find blonde blue eyed women more angelic, is that a reason for you to start a bar fight with me faggot?

This made me so fucking hard. I love stories like this. Moar!!

Attached: m30108_MOAR!!.jpg (450x299, 38K)

Attached: 76BFB260-4F23-403B-8C2A-752EAFEE4946.jpg (677x1024, 58K)