When did you realize Jared is Trump's handler?

When did you realize Jared is Trump's handler?

Attached: jared-kushner-trump-split-pending.jpg (1861x1240, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dvhhQ
archive.fo/R0X9h
youtube.com/watch?v=fmh8zYyAgbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIA told me

When did you realize that Dick is Bush’s handler?

didnt, they are just cards that are going to be thrown away in 4 or 8 years and you will never, ever hear anything new about them so why would i waste my time with either again?

What a creepy fuck. He's like the guy in the mall on a bench staring at the children walking by.

>thinking kushner is anything but a fucktoy for kikes
lol

Attached: 1343457235689.png (931x791, 821K)

The J man looks like a young Rothschild

Attached: jared-kushner-and-president-trump.jpg (5230x3017, 3.76M)

…there is an idea of a Jared Kushner, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am...

Attached: jared-kushner-ap-mo-20180307_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 50K)

He creampies Ivanka and you're basically stupid.

Attached: Jared_Kushner.jpg (288x440, 23K)

She hit her peak long ago, she's not going to age well from here.

the idea is shilled here alot so my guess is that its not true. anytime i see constant threads pop up out of no where pushing some new thing, like this, i usually disregard it.

Attached: hello___.gif (260x173, 1.3M)

Yesterday, Pic related.
Source:
archive.is/dvhhQ
archive.fo/R0X9h

Attached: punished insider.png (970x9998, 1.9M)

See

Too late

Attached: jkushner.jpg (800x533, 36K)

The idea is not shilled, it's considered by many trump supporters because of his treachery.
The left underwent the same process with Obama/Emmanuel

when i realized why it all made sense that trump was supposedly "going back on his promises". it's really just kushner gaining so much power after 3 years in the white house that he now has enough push and pull to pass whatever he wants. we truly won't get old trump back until kushner is taken out of the government entirely and same with ivanka

Attached: 1550730445884.png (581x462, 304K)

thanks, this is amazing.

>When your presidents handler is nothing but a fucktoy for kikes
is that supposed to make it better..?

Attached: discord_tranny_shill(RENAME BEFORE USE)(4).jpg (640x360, 60K)

Listen,
Your playbook was leaked on this very board in 2016
>you dipshits are atill using it like noone would notice.
JKush & Miller are /our/yids in the 1600
They hate jews more than any Jow Forumstard ever could...Yair Netanyahu-esqe in their focus

Attached: 1549557426565s.jpg (250x182, 6K)

emmanuel only left because he was able to get one of the most powerful democrat positions in the country as mayor of Chicago (The center of the democrat machine in the midwest). let's hope a similar compromise isn't made with kushner.

When trump was a billion in debt and the Jews saved him from personal bankruptcy

fuck off kushnershill

Attached: 1550622575088.jpg (1921x5480, 1.63M)

i don't want old trump back if old trump gave the fucking reigns of the US presidency to a zionist kike.

So what does Trump do?
>gives Israel billions.
>increases the number of visa slaves.
>signs a bill that incentivizes child trafficking and makes the wall harder than ever to build.
>tries to go to war with some shit country in shit land.
MAGA?

He's still making threads over on infinity but keeps getting banned and the threads are shilled half to death. Last one was made this morning.

sorry but i've notice that within the last week or two, you can find multiple kushner threads up at the same time everyday. before, the disdain was just brought up sometimes in threads that had nothing to do with him. imho its being shilled now.

>the absolute state of MIGAspeds

It's probably a half-truth. I don't doubt Trump has practically zero autonomy and never had good intentions in the first place.

thats just as reliable as Q or any other "insider".

When he didn't boot this kike from the White House day 1. He keeps elevating him in the administration. I almost think it's to make Ivanka happy.

the left is kinda right that trump is an easily manipulated manbaby, which is why in order for him to turn around he needs to do something about the kike problem in his cabinet or he can forget winning in 2020 when he has pissed off everyone god's chosen people.

Attached: 1546455558924.jpg (960x714, 231K)

I had to delete some stuff that make him more legit to fit into the 10000px limit of Jow Forums but you can read the originals from the archive at The screenshot is from the first thread only.

Any links to archives?

Not really, but this whole "kushner is going to rule the world" shit is nonsense. He may be an evil kike who's into satanic shit, but he's a fucking beta peon who talks like a faggot. There's way too many people above him.

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

Chabad Jews believe Jared is the Jewish Messiah, the literal opposite of the Christian Messiah.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmh8zYyAgbc

Attached: White-House-senior-advisor-Jared-Kushner-left-watches-as-U.S.-President-Donald-Trump-visits-the-West (1180x842, 67K)

Is Benjy above or below Jared?

Did you read the threads? K is basically Q.

> Dick handling a bush
I'm more into shaved ones. Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Attached: ee3eac8b956dc5855bda66866360c035.gif (255x235, 501K)

Purple user

didn't see this, thanks.

He's very clearly a closeted homosexual. I don't care if he has a wife and kids, lots of steam room fags do

a look of smug disgust

Today's thread is here
8ch dot net/pol/res/12828284 dot html

No idea if anyone's archived it yet

>kushner is going to rule the world
He won't but he'll be one of their public faces, think Kissinger.

>ouryids
The absolute state of pol in 2019

Wasn't his security clearance revoked at one point? Who is in charge of that?

don't know but he somehow regained it

Attached: Screenshot (31).png (2473x1397, 1.49M)

Oh look, it's the same kike discord tranny thread again.

Attached: 1311762220259.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Jared kushner is the anti christ
Synagogue of Satan

>trump is an easily manipulated manbaby
I bet they are right on this, to a degree. He is a negotiator I guess that means you have to give in in some places occasionally...

Regardless of him it's fucking infuriating if people are going to say he's a manbaby now, when a few years ago, listeing to their whining I was convinced we were going to be experiencing some apocalypse. I saw a grown ass man cry over him. No one has any clue what they're talking about.

Fun fact: Q has never mentioned Kushner. Not once.

A couple of days ago when Cap'n Morganon dumped his tirade of shit on cripple-chan and the kikes went berzerk. It's all true.

Attached: a1b2c80b786b2cc7a665ea077f1df0c84b556bcb7f32bbdb02c608870a36bc56.png (750x1000, 775K)

what did he post?

got any archives?

bump