Let's get this violent leftists dox and get him arrested. Eric Clapton 2: Electric Boogaloo

So, apparently some conservative student at UC Berkeley was handling out recruitment flyers for Turning Point USA.
That organization that Charlie Kirk runs I guess.
As he was peacefully handling out flyers, your typical Berkeley leftist fucking nutjob just came up, and sucker punched and proceeded to beat the shit out of this kid while screeching the typical leftist battle cry, "RACIST SEXIST REEEE!" etc...
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/1098635891373981697
The conservative kid didn't fight back, which is good, because trust me, as a California native myself, if that conservative would've swung back, the leftist school would just blame him and expel him.
It's also good he didn't fight back in this case, because it proves he is 100% the victim here, and no one can dispute that.
It's easily cased closed if brought to court.
Now...
Here's the same video of the incident in case Twitter link isn't showing it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vTZTbL0yPJc

The image I've posted is the assaulter.

Let's get our weaponized autism on and find out who this faggot is, find out everything about him, get him expelled, potentially fired if he works, get him arrested, and maybe send him some stuff to his address.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (1334x750, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098663691749388289?s=19
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1098663182472749061.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ClckTSDOaAg&feature=youtu.be&t=26
twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098663691749388289
youtube.com/watch?v=72PcphViyOM&feature=youtu.be&t=275
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing happened to the bike lock smasher though.

Have a bump OP

Hey, lets be fair. He got probation.

Christ, that makes me irrationally angry. I want that guy to suffer more than the law can provide.

Trump supporters should all be sent to middle east and die for the jew

He didn't get what he deserved punitively no, but we still made his life a living hell as he went into hiding, people hacked his Amazon and ordered shit, he got fired, etc...
He does have a felony record now too.

This incident is clear as day, no masks, no mistaken identity defense.

bump for justice
fuck this faggot

No. We’re keen on the plan now. Only people who pay negative tax have to register for the inevitable draft.

Now if only California’s legal system wasn’t so fucked this scumbag might actually get the justice he deserves.

>hurr durr you're no better than the leftists
and? dox this faggot

Heres another angle. Linked to the original tweet

Anyone recognize this guy or go to Berkeley?
Can we find a list of students names?
College Yearbook maybe?

Bump

Theres gotta be some kind of staff directory at the very least

Good luck. Catch this fucker

bomp

bump

Dudes eye got fucked up

Attached: IMG_20190221_163112.jpg (960x1280, 137K)

Lmao he looks like such a raged faggot too

OOOHHH In one of the videos the assaulting guy says "I'll shoot you motherfucker" too.

Thanks for that twitter link.
IT EXPLAINS THE SITUATION SO FAR
STILL NEED TO IDENTITY ATTACKER THOUGH.

Attached: 1541540824177.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Looks like an elder scrolls non-essential.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Honestly, its a pretty rational anger.

he probably co-operated with police is why he got such a small sentence

bump

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1098663182472749061.html

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-21-16-39-03.png (698x1134, 456K)

Guy on Twitter made template for people to send to university

The email to the chancellor's department is [email protected].

Here is the template for sending an email to urge the campus administration to do more to protect student's physical safety on campus. Feel free to copy and paste:

Dear Chancellor Christ,
My name is _______, and I am from ________. I am sure you are aware of an incident that happened on campus last Tuesday, February 19, 2019. A conservative activist on UC Berkeley’s Campus was assaulted while tabling on Sproul Plaza.
There is irrefutable video evidence of the perpetrator attacking and harassing the activist by calling him a “racist mother f*****.”
I am contacting you to ask for your support and solidarity in calling out and condemning violence perpetrated against this activist.

As we all know, this is not the first time conservative activists have fallen victim to violence on campus. In 2017, riots consumed the campus and surrounding area that resulted in over $100,000 worth of property damage and injuries to individuals trying to attend the event.
Following these riots, conservative organizations on campus routinely experienced doxxing, assaults, and the destruction of their property.

I am calling on the campus administration, as well as all faculty members and administrators committed to ensuring students’ physical safety to further condemn these violent acts in letters and announcements to the entire Berkeley community.

Furthermore, I urge the administration to take measures to ensure the perpetrator to face severe repercussions and even consider terminating this person’s enrollment at the University of California, Berkeley.

I sincerely hope your sense of empathy and responsibilities as administrators to create an environment conducive to the university’s educational mission and uphold the rights of UC Berkeley community members compel you to act as I know it will.
Sincerest Regards,

Attached: 1547069867697.jpg (428x343, 20K)

Yup, he ratted out like 14 other Antifa perpetrators

This. At some point everyone will understand that violence against the Left is the only option.

Bumpstock

Ohio has campus carry laws. This kid would of gotten shot.

It's just a black eye, I'm not impressed by this. What I am impressed by is how much of a pussy the bigger guy looks like after this. He was 8 in taller 40 lbs heavier and that's all his bitch ass was able to accomplish?

>a felony record now
they let him plead out to a misdemeanor

I'll be impressed when he's doxed, expelled, fired and arrested.
But yeah lol, he didn't accomplish much of a beatdown, it just appears so.

What really? FFS....
Whatever, I guess that's how easy they'll go on you for snitching on all your antifa buddies

This

What was the name of the guy that got attacked? Does anyone know how he is doing?

in a rational sane and just world, IT'S OK TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST CRAZY BATSHIT LIBERALS would get tatted on Ellen Page's billboard of a fivehead

Jesus Christ you faggots really need to learn how to defend yourselves. You don't have to fist fight the dude but at least try to block his punch attempts. This thread will be killed btw

Video from the perspective of the guy who got punched: youtube.com/watch?v=ClckTSDOaAg&feature=youtu.be&t=26

>Nothing happened to the bike lock smasher
He pled guilty dude. I'll take the W

His name is Hayden, don't know last name.
He just has bad bruised eye.
This is him.

Horrible form on those punches but this gives a good glance at his face.

Have a bump good sir

Let's find this guy before the police and make him pay.

>This thread will be killed btw

NOT IF I CAN HELP IT
BUMP

Oh, i was talking about the guy last year with the sriracha shirt that got hit with the bike lock. A punch to the eye can be bad as well, high risk of loosing some eyesight.

Oh my bad. Idk bout that guy.

Any way to post his face on kikebook and get it's algorithms to track him down?

Attached: 1550716079680.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Second video from the victim's perspective

twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098663691749388289

YES YES YES

Get this shit on 8ch/reddit wherever we can to potentially increase dox chances and manpower

Worth looking into also

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-21-17-04-30.png (716x953, 174K)

Bump

Find this faggot. Bump

I don't have a kikebook, anyone else know if this can be done?

I posted the photo there but I don't think FB does facial recognition for people you don't have friended.

I wouldn't recommend anyone join TPUSA, it's just a cash scam, but this dude didn't deserve that. Then again it's Berkeley, kind of expect it.

When the justice system doesn't produce justice, violence and retribution will take place.

Bump for justice

this dude doesn't look 100% white to me. look at all that grease in his hair. it looks wet.

If there are any Berkeley FB groups out there maybe we can post his face and ask if anyone knows him, as if he left a book behind in Biology or some shit.

I really should make a FB account for this kind of trolling.

I just had an odd thought and maybe it's because i was in a major car accident today and am now on baclofen, so excuse me if it sounds retarded but....do you think that colleges like berkley, harvard and other major schools who have been harboring this kind of violent leftist ideology that seems to end in their own property destruction yet still seem to do nothing about it, almost encouraging it for moneys?
What if this is a giant scam like jewish lightning to get money from insurance with plenty of witnesses? They can keep turning out these idiots, who cause property damage and free national press to bring in more students in a time where the only people still interested in college are people who don't want to pursue trades. It's very rarely the stem students that participate in this bullshit.

What a little homo.

Bump. We're finding this guy

Probably gonna need a better photo than this though

Attached: 52952688_131769967874338_1670712926337499136_o.jpg (321x463, 55K)

When judges see fit to let the guilty go, you either enact justice against the guilty or go after the judges themselves.

>would of

Attached: 1543271250465.png (396x378, 80K)

Ive taken that into consideration. Close but no cigar

looking for student group pages too

Attached: Soon.png (1238x663, 1.41M)

Kek that is a fact

Taller? Looked like a midget to me.

>"you are encouraging violence!" *lisp*
they attack him
Violent antifa homos

no, hat fag

Bump

>handing out turning point USA flyers
He deserved it

RIGHT
WING
SOCIAL
JUSTICE
SQUAD

MAGA!!!!

by not fighting back or even defending himself he has made it completely one sided. he did the right thing and i bet he knows it

There’s a very low chance anything will happen even if he’s caught
>t. bay area resident

Anybody on here use instagram?

Attached: Soon2.png (596x663, 410K)

what did antifa mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.png (592x425, 314K)

It happened at Sproul Plaza, so check that area

im going through everyone on facebook that has UC Berkeley as their education. Might take a while.

They're just afraid to take any kind of stance for fear of bad PR. $100000 is nothing compared to losing grant money from wealthy alumni. As for violent kids there are people who see the "punch a nazi stuff" and actually take it seriously. I know its hard to imagine, but they're out there.

Someone link CNN and the women from the views reaction to this

Anyway this little dwarf will be found easily. It's not at all like the bike lock autist, who was incognito.

>another arab goes to berkeley

Do you know this leftist?

Attached: cancer.jpg_large.jpg (1334x750, 127K)

Looks like he thinks Coolsville sucks.

this! if we capitulate i bet every1 will join our side because WE are the actual victims.

Bless you, user

Attached: 49522037_304507780195438_8317291116241214027_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

hes probably business management

He looks similar for sure.

Bump muh nika

Fatguybumpingbellyagainstgirlsfaceonbus.jpg

Wow... So Antifa are even trying to dox and harass the VICTIM

Chernovich?

Good as new

Attached: 7F922EFB-4C53-48A5-BE29-5F05D99739B2.jpg (321x463, 124K)

>keeps advancing and assaulting the other guy
>repeatedly screams at him "Get outta my face!"
How's that Berkeley education working out for ya?

Attached: fred.png (600x739, 699K)

He did. That's why he's in hiding.

You guys are slow

BUMP

I hope Jow Forums doxs the fuck out of this guy. WEAPONIZED AUTISM GO

Styx explaining why this guy should have stood his ground and not punched back:
youtube.com/watch?v=72PcphViyOM&feature=youtu.be&t=275

Someone else reply with textual rundown of what he's saying. I'm going to bed

Attached: pepea.jpg (483x305, 34K)