The absolute state of Don Lemon

Attached: iNOZmtE.jpg (1080x1370, 204K)

Don Lemon is literally involved in this hoax and planning it.

Clown world shit show.

Im actually glad that Hollywood and the Media is trying to mitigate the damage of this failed hoax because nobody is buying this shit anymore and blacks are sick of the media too. You don't see any of this though because twitter is a neoliberal botnet and everything they don't want you to see is hidden away.

Mr. I was texting Jussie everyday

>He dindu nuffin

Attached: yfw.png (74x86, 16K)

This is actually a HUGE story. The fact that he has been charged at all shows that the Cabal no longer has a strangle hold on the law enforcement of Chicago.

plow boy smells like lemons

Attached: don_lemon_dustin_lance_black_mto_cropped.jpg (650x448, 46K)

he stated live that he texted and talked to juicy daily

> Why would they drag it out? the best way is for him to just apologies and get it out of the news, for them to FIGHT it in court, means something else is a foot..

> What we already have established about Jussie is he is a sociopath who was willing to up-end the country over his fake attack and use it along with this new anti-lynching bill to persecute white Trump supporters into Harris' 2020 run.

> Me thinks Jussie had a freak-out, called up Harris and told her "FUCK YOU BITCH FIX IT OR I TELL EVERYTHING"

> Now harris, obama, lemon, they are all fucked

> If you are Obama/Harris, what do you do? I'll tell you. You please not guilty, run a new line that deflects to the "State the coutnry is in under Trump is not normal, black people, jews and gays are under attack like no other time in recent history"

> Then the DC SWAMP will FIX the court case behind the scenes and give him community service so he doesn't squeal.

DON'T DOUBT ME

There is a chance Obama/Harris give up and cut him loose then he rats them out.

Jussie can turn into a hero over night wiht the right conditions.

Attached: 6n5rjlo6c1h21.jpg (960x960, 156K)

Or the evidence against him was so overwhelming that the cabal is allowing him to take the heat for his actions. Retaining power is all about keeping a bend-don't-break mindset and adapting to changing circumstances.

>nobody is buying this shit anymore
I wish. in the case of this particular hoax, it was practically spelled out for everyone. a 5 year old could have connected those dots

it amazes me that a high IQ negroe really thought the police was that stupid to fall for his story

I've always thought that those kinds of people really knew they were full of shit and just sticking to their narrative cuz tribalism but this nigger faggot thing has me thinking they might actually be insane. That level of delusion is borderline diagnosable.

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-045321_Chrome.jpg (1080x709, 235K)

don lemon

is that real name?

its like being called king cuck, lord dicksplash or price faggot or some shit. ridiculous

The lying press knows they just got Trump re-elected and they are throwing whatever shit they have at the wall to see if any of it sticks. MAGA!

WE GOT HIM!

Attached: dlu571624.jpg (667x505, 37K)

>is that real name?
He got it from the guys at Lemonparty

Sure it is, buddy. That explains why the Pope called for "concrete" solutions to the PedoPriest problem. They don't adapt well.

another maga racist

Attached: donlemonnig.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>police don't give black men the benefit of the doubt
and that's a good thing as shown in this case.

The real issue is that lefty faggots on facebook are going "OH well it happens all the time/this sheds light on a real issue, etc

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 4.57.32 PM.png (958x276, 81K)

didn't they give the benefit of the doubt to the two niggerian brothers?

berniebros are resmarted

They keep saying this but I never see them back it up with any actual data. Hate crime reports have probably gone up, but you don't have to look far to see that so many of those turn out to be hoaxes.

[ SHOCKS INTERNALLY ]

Attached: mike_pence.jpg (386x360, 63K)

>They don't adapt well.

The Catholic Church doesn't. The US intelligence community does. I don't think it's a bold assumption to say there are varying levels of competence between different organizations.

Attached: 39784675834534.png (1334x750, 919K)

Lemon is worried.

Attached: A9FF5381-2DD6-47E0-AC40-E9FA6CDD5D41.jpg (1032x1009, 508K)

They need shit to distract the masses, like you said, why drag it out.

Kikes function on the fact people have a short attention span, by design.

Once in a while they will throw one of their own under the bus (weinstein). I told people that that fat fucker will win an Oscar 2-3 years after the allegations.

Same qwith the kike-nigger fag. He will get to star in his own show. This is all for headlines. As counter productive as it may seem, the kikes run the media so they will manipulate as they wish.

I'm sure something has happened in the last few weeks that the kikes don't want out on the headlines.

>OBEY

You know they probably get into racial fantasies

Lemon is mad that he's not the dumbest nigger on t.v. anymore.

Could be they want the headlines from the coup attempt by the FBI/CIA/kikes against Trump all hushed up as soon and as deep as possible, and race baiting is the perfect ruse to achieve that.

Maybe a private school 5 year old. Not the average mutt 5 year old though.

Bryan Fury, my second favorite character from tekken.

>high IQ
>nigger
I see what you did there

The why was the chief pushing the narrative in the PC then?

Nice try brainlettes

Wells Fargo

>Don Lemon
What does the nigger faggot population think about this nigger faggot's WHITE BULL BOYFRIEND?

>stoke racial tensions
>embarrass gay men
>embarrass black men
>embarrass jewish men
>embarrass the left (once again)
>insulted Trump supporters
>embarrassed Empire cast and crew
>minimized real racial attacks
>wastes valuable police time
>insults the intelligence of CPD and Feds
>insulted Chicago as a city
>embarrass acting industry
>almost start civil war
>paid criminal accomplices in a check

I think the Jussie case is the worst thing to happen to the left-wing since November 8th, 2016. They just fucked up so hard, they virtue signaled really loudly about something 95% of us knew was bullshit and got offended for being gas-lighted for it. That would have been bad enough if it ended there but not only did evidence come out showing us we were probably right but we got a full confession from the collaborators with more circumstantial evidence than we know what to do with.

Here's where the media really fucked up: they admitted they were wrong and gave up any progress they made through gas-lighting, but did it quietly and sleazily enough that everyone realized they were being manipulated. Fucking triple knockout, leftist cucks eternally BTFO. We will win in 2020.