Do scantily clad Females deserve to be raped?

Do scantily clad Females deserve to be raped?

Attached: Latulaupsidedownsprite.gif (138x259, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kpu2z7i1cOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends.

No but it's the dumbest patch of earth to plant your heels in. It's like walking into traffic when you have the right of way. Sure you were morally in the right to walk right into that intersection but in the end your reward is you got hit by a 1.5 ton light truck.
So if a girl says to herself 'well I can wear what I want and no one should rape me' she's not technically wrong. But if she's getting blackout drunk in slutwear and waking up with cum oozing out of every orifice in the end that's what she gets, even if the man is morally in the wrong for raping her.
It's fucking stupid.

no. but they dont deserve the same respect.
also poor people dont deserve respect either.

Homestuck gif
This thread SCREAMS some kind of psyop
You gonna make a news article about how Jow Forums wants women to get raped or something?

The only question worth asking is will scantily clad women get raped? and if so why do they not care enough about themselves to at least have a gun?

nobody deserves to be raped

This guy gets it

They just want Chads attention is that so bad?

If you were a roastie you’d want it too

Yes they do. Unfortunately white men are far too forgiving to actually properly punish them for being sluts. Fortunately we have Islamic immigrants to do the job we don't want to do. Praise capitalism

Attached: images (18).jpg (299x168, 9K)

"You're wish is my comand, ma'am" replies the kid, as he physically throws himself upon his assailant, assailing her in return. He presses up against her, copping a feel, rubbing. When he has satisfied himself, he stops, much to the horror of the girl.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a revealing form of dress.

Suppose there's this girl, let's call her Sarah. Sarah lives a rotten lifestyle. She swears at her parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets fucked up. Worst of all, she dresses like a total slut, but only lets popular guys fuck her.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, she passes out on the sofa. A scumbag teenager takes advantage of her. While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping her would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 men, and 10,000 nuns (alternatively, 10,000 militant man-hating lesbians). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the nuns/lesbians do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 men to rape the 10,000 women, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a woman's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.

Attached: 1499980875478.png (803x550, 481K)

Attached: 51699173_2053162678112760_6490936151199711232_n.jpg (602x960, 60K)

There are rare instances in which even the act of rape can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punisment for a false accusation of rape in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Heather has a crush on Dick, a man with suitably Freudian moniker. Heather hits on Dick, but Dick takes no notice of her. In reality, Dick wants nothing to do with Heather. Heather, after realizing this, plots revenge. She goes to a bar and lies to the tough guys there "I was raped! Dick did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Dick and beats him to death, despite Dick's pleas. They leave, while Heather examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to her, a big black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to rape the living shit out of that worthless cunt.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Dick gets back up, but the hemmoraging in his brain leaves him only five minutes to live. Dick too would have the right to rape her within the remaining timeframe of his life. Since he was punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed rape.

Suppose there's this really dorky kid. Every day a hot bombshell of a babe torments him in school. Rubbing up against him, grabbig his balls and cock, saying she wants him. This drives him to the point of lustful insanity, and he wants no more of it.

The kid, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

The girl comes in and starts harassing him.

"Come on baby, I want that hot cock up my pulsating pussy." she says.

Attached: 1499980894931.png (803x601, 645K)

They don’t deserve to be helped; that’s for sure.

Attached: 548BB198-2B86-4B41-B2CF-38CBF8C6FB98.png (750x1334, 870K)

No.

>Human Race
Back to Plebbit

This is hilarious bait. Go back to kindergarten where they teach you to keep your hands to yourself, OP.
A lot of you faggots like to act like you're traditional, but you would have been chimney sweeps in the Victorian Era for your complete lack of chivalry if not for your lack of money.

Go to an Islamic country and live with the niggers, user.

Whether a woman deserves to be raped or not is ultimately a matter of character, not body. If we go by a woman's character on average in the world today, then yes, but what if the relevant scantily clad female is a Jow Forumsack?

You took to long, it's like throwing a picnic and getting pissed off when ants show up. You have to expect it.

man cute males too

If she was a Jow Forumsack she wouldnt be dressed up like a whore

Maybe, it depends really. Rape isn't a big deal anyway. Women collectively overdramatize rape as a means of controlling male behavior.

So if you expect to fuck a fem Jow Forumsack, does she need to still be wearing everything?

If she wears slutty clothes in public then I would want nothing to do with her, she might as well get raped by muhammad

No, same as a guy who has a couple of 20s peeking out of his pocket dosent deserve to be pickpocketed, or a guy leaving his expensive laptop out in the open in his car dosent deserve to have his windows smashed and his shit stolen.

It's a prevantative measure to dress modestly, just like its a preventative measure to not leave expensive shit out where everyone can see it.

If in public, then it does become a matter of character. Only feminists and whores do shit like that in public. If before sex, it's basic foreplay.

I dont care how people dress behind closed doors. Just dress modestly in public. If you don't you deserve to be raped. Simple as that

Agreed. You dress how you want people to see you. Feminists and Antifa NPCs have all that neon hair and piercings, so they clearly want to be viewed as idiots.

Yup. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. I wont do any raping because i am a white man and thus above niggerlike behavior. But I won't shed any tears for whores getting their just desserts

I don’t think deserve is the right word but it would increase their chances of a ethnic degenerate attacking them

Attached: ACC2C525-E92A-4309-9D23-555F7ED57746.jpg (640x640, 55K)

No, they deserve to be ignored.

> i am a white man and thus above niggerlike behavior
imply being another race cannot always save you from doing any form of negro behavior. Many whites have already fallen into the trap of liking modern black music (XXXTentacion, Lil Pump, 21 Savage, Travis Scott)

As a matter of fact, modern U.S. culture is overruled by African American music. Look what happened at the Superbowl.

S + imply, missed that

Even whites that listen to nigger rap dont act like niggers. They are pretty much just pathetic larpers. Look at rape statistics per capita by race. Its not even close

Attached: 16195074_1138611922927760_1672217942281356889_n.jpg (512x507, 29K)

Do they deserve it, no.
But its like swimming with sharks with a meat suit on. do you deserve to get eaten, no. will you though, yes.

Maybe that is true with regards to people who've already gone through their childhoods, but consider this:

When the children sing christian choirs, they will end up being more like Christians in the future.
When the children sing sicko mode, they end up having that make up their childhood, turning them into blacks under white skin.

Maybe it's better if I show you rather than tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kpu2z7i1cOY

Tell me, what sort of music did you grow up with?

No OP, nobody deserves to be raped.

Nobody, expect for you.

*turns out that's mo bamba they're singing, but neither is better than the other.

Yes and so do overrly feminine males

nah. They deserve to be ignored, because any attention they get, even negative, is giving them exactly what they wanted. Pretend they don't exist, it'll hurt them more than a dick in the ass.

fantastic analogy user