Is Jared Kushner the anti-Christ

Just saw somebody post this in another thread....
What does Jow Forums make of it? Why did this never make the rounds last October?
youtube.com/watch?v=fmh8zYyAgbc

Attached: DY6Ky1FXkAEbmsy.jpg (934x1200, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/362898/when-bibi-slept-in-jared-kushners-bed/
theintercept.com/2018/03/21/jared-kushner-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman/
youtube.com/watch?v=c2YfGajCPS0
archive.is/vT0FQ
bitchute.com/video/N4NR2G4UbybN/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/21/mcclatchy-jared-kushner-asks-business-for-immigration-plan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is Jared Kushner the Ant-Christ?
>I just wanna know user please tell me!

How about you start acting as we all should and stop being a pathetic christcuck refusing to kill an enemy when he is told to do so by a book from the (((middle east)))

the antichrist serves right now as the president of the united states and the fact that you aren't aware of it and instead prefer to pick on the jew only proves my point.

forward.com/fast-forward/362898/when-bibi-slept-in-jared-kushners-bed/
theintercept.com/2018/03/21/jared-kushner-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman/

>pick on the jew

Attached: CBDB2A1D-1780-4440-9323-AE3F85BE8C6D.jpg (750x769, 260K)

The guy that made that video is doing a livestream about Kushner being the anti-Christ and Trump being an Israeli shill in one hour.
Tune in!

Perhaps, he doesn't strike me as charismatic but then again, we should learn from what happened with Christ as the people of Yeshua's time thought the Messiah would be a great warrior to liberate the people of Israel from their oppressors. Antichrist could be the same in a sense.

I think he does have a decent probability of being Antichrist, however it is too far early to tell.

Nice digits.
Watch the video, it's insane how far this goes back.
>Video of rabbi telling Netanyahu he NEEDS to summon the messiah. Netanyahu whispers "we're trying. We're trying."
>Rabbi tells him to hurry up
>Short time later Netanyahu starts hanging out with Kushner
Surprise?

Trump has been a Zionist shill since day one. Even complicit in the events of 9/11.

Considering there's a jew that shills for him 24/7 on Jow Forums I'm inclined to say yes.

Put this into gematria. You get 666.

>The Bible says to "calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666".When translated into the original Greek, it literally means to mathematically figure out his name. It must be 666 in gematria. The chances of this are almost impossible. Kushnir (קושניר) is the original name

Random Jared Kushner article at Sandy Hook

Attached: 1550783993002.jpg (2399x1691, 491K)

Probably not but the pro-Trump shills here have been so sloppy lately that I suspect he's up to no good. Selling out America to the highest bidder sort of stuff.

Was rumored to be "head of the illuminati" since 2008...something awfully mundane about him

archive.is/vT0FQ

Also I think the 200$ million extra for Israel Trump signed over to Israel this year is for the new temple.
They're getting almost 40$ BILLION over the course of ten years. Why do they immediately want an extra 200$ million? for what?

the antichrist is a jew.

Watcha doin rabbi

We want Moshiak now! We want Moshiak now! We want Moshiak now!

Jared it's not too late to repent. It's not worth it, Jesus will stop your plans.

No the Zognald is Cyrus

The antichrist is a jew and wad born on august 9th 1982, IIRC
Weve known since 1992 here

Crap that’s my birthday.
Explains a lot.

How can he be the antichrist when I am?

Jared's birthday is listed as January 10, 1981
But how hard is it to hide a birth?

If this picture was shown to you in an article about Satanism, would it seem out of place?
Doesn't this photo have a very palpable negative feeling..? It glows hard.

Attached: ShowImage.ashx.jpg (898x628, 60K)

That man is a tool who doesn't oppose Zionism. I on the other hand see both sides; I can unite both those lands.

(((Jared))) for sure gives me the fucking creeps. The goy makes Bateman look healthy and emotional.

The anti-Christ will be worshiped the world over.

There's literally no chance it will be Kushner. Obama had a better chance.

Why this date in particular?

Anti Christ isn’t a specific person but a type of person.

Read the bible heretics.

Modern eschatology is the work of satan. Christ is king. The only reason satan has any dominion over this world is because you allow it to happen. He is a defeated foe, conquered by Christ and his work on the cross.

NEW KUSHNER VIDEO UP IN 30 MINUTES
GET IN HERE

You will unite with those sandniggers whether you like. Remember this comes from your so called messiah.

Whatever happened to the people thinking Pope Francis is the antichrist?

This is the type of schizo posting I come to Jow Forums for.

He's not handsome enough. He gives off Blood Elder vibes.
Jared is beautiful and took over the white house at age 26. Watch the video in OP.

>Is Jared Kushner the anti-Christ
Well the IQ of this board just keeps dropping every day.

keep it bumped then user you're doing God's work

He's Jewish. By definition he's an anti-christ.

>Jared Kushner the Ant-Christ
he's supposed to be loved and admired by everyone
who the fuck like him..besides zionist kikes

The Antichrist is supposed to be charismatic. But Kushner is visually revolting and his mannerisms look like he's an alien pretending to be human

did Jim Carrey paint that? Fuckin baste. I knew he'd come around.

Attached: HavefaithinJesus.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

yep he's been vaping lots of DMT lately and his eyes are wide open

i have lots of experience from remote viewing of the subject.

the antichrist is a 45-60 year old jesuit man, currently living in italy, who wears round (john lennon type) glasses, and is bald, or has very short hair.

to see him i recommend focusing on rome and the vatican as the home of the antichrist, without the preconceived notion of an antichrist pope in your mind.

Attached: 835683568.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

doesnt the bible refer to many antichrists?

Bump for answer with source

Your time is coming to an end Jews.

Involved with the church or more of a private citizen?

involved, but not publicly known, he is a millionaire, but drives his own car (a current gen white fiat 500).
i search for him online every now and then, but never had any luck (not to say he isn't online somewhere, just not a public figure in italy or anything, yet).

Do you have his name? Also, does he know that he is the antichrist?

Friendly reminder, Jared wanted to go to law school to become a prosecutor, until he feels, his Dad was wrongly prosecuted. Satan means "Accuser".

no name, i feel like it starts with 'J', but that might just be because he is a jesuit.
he definitely knows.

Any clue as to when his reign begins? Any clue as to what he is waiting for to rise?

If he is as old as the strayan says, he would have to act soon. 80+ year olds would not have the strength to take control of the world publicly.

>Any clue as to when his reign begins?
Shortly before the end. The more important question is if Jesus comes back on the clouds, or on lightning. That is, does he know who he is, and if on earth, where? My guess is that he'd never believe it, and like the baptism by John, it would come by a dove in the air, a twinkling of a moment.

already had that idea, but it'd be too easy to identify

i don't know, its hard to tell without 'clouding the vision' with random memories of antichrist or 'evil villain' related media i have watched/read.
when i try to view his motive and agenda it always feels too 'romanticized', when in reality he is probably a normal mortal human (or at least living as one) and less of a bond villain / darth vader stereotype.

it is much much easier to view the 'insignificant' or 'unimportant' parts of his life.

Here is the documentary about the zionist conspiracy to bring the anti-Christ and create a one world internet.
bitchute.com/video/N4NR2G4UbybN/

Nope, too much of a girly boy.

>Weve known since 1992 here
The Third Secret of Fatima is interesting to research. They obviously aren't saying a lot, ot the truth, about its true contents. My guess is that it told about Mary and Lilith's birth. That is, the mother of them.

>one world internet.

isn't that already a thing?, i have shitposted here from multiple countries.

LARPING this hard.

Was scrolling through this a bit today.

Gave me the heebs and the jeebs.

>archive.is/vT0FQ

Attached: 1538013128640.jpg (1280x1433, 528K)

sorry just saw you posted the link I did here.

remote viewing is real, i have a huge accuracy rate due to a rare condition related to TBI, i can basically 'dump' the contents of my memory for a split second, giving myself a 'before birth' level of extrasensory perception.
draw an image in MS paint now, and there is a huge chance i will guess it right (just draw something random, an object, place, person, etc.. not a cock and balls, or 'fuck you faggot' or something)

>breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/21/mcclatchy-jared-kushner-asks-business-for-immigration-plan/

McClatchy: Jared Kushner Asks Business for Immigration Plan

People want a Free Market when the people at the top dont care for you.

Check and wayyy underrated

That article is from today. Unless he's asking, only for to know what to do the opposite of, idk why anyone would do that. Campaign dollars?

wtf?

"Instead of buying ads in 5 papers across the state, all you have to do is buy an ad gatekeeper".
Paraphasing, but its early on in he article.

So are we getting played via the long game Trump>Kushner
or I Kushner playing the evil adviser to Trumps good king.

The way that things seem to be shaking with the NWO power structure makes me think that Trump is legit, does he know who Kushner is?
Is he unaware or trying to play nice cuz family?

GAHHH! I have so many questions.

So tell us Mr. Psychic, how will this Jesuit nobody wind up the freaking anti-christ? Will he be martyred in some dramatic way? I just can't see the anti-christ being a figure that isn't already famous or not just a metaphor for globalism or something. I find it plausible that Trump could be the anti-christ, but his birthday's on 14th Sivan which ties him to Judah. Maybe he's both deceiver and savior

Wow, another tranny discord shilling

Jared is a minor character. A “suit” if you will. Applying importance to the man is a subjective pursuit. Also, the antichrist is much more likely to be someone outspoken and charismatic like Trump. And anyway, even if Trump is the antichrist I’m still going to vote for him.

He's the false prophet.

Digis confirm

Alright, I'll bite. What did I draw?

Fake news. That would make him too old (he will be in his 20's or 30's when he launches)

What I just draw

yes, but a specific man of perdition is prophesied, which the many antichrists foreshadow.

>Wow, another tranny discord shilling
you guys start to sound mentally ill that's been 2 month of non stop spam about imagined discord tranny to prevent anyone from questioning Kushner or any Zionist agenda
>Jared is a minor character.
so explain to me how a minor character can do the most expensive transaction in new york real estate history without having a fucking penny under his name but dept and how the fuck with 0 qualification does he end up the principal adviser of the president of the united state

Hahahahaha..."voting" and "elections" are a complete charade in the (((USA)))! 100%. One THOUSAND percent! It's all a package of LIES.

Attached: murdoch_ivanka_kushner.jpg (320x283, 20K)

Antichrists -- there have been many.

In the sense that he convinced millions of Americans that Trump is a paragon of Christianity and that he is being persecuted for doing what is right, yes he is an antichrist figure.
If you're an evangelical who believes in a literal interpretation of Revelations (every war is the end of the world -- lol) you could never understand.
Someone who grew up reading the bible with intelligent pastors, bishops, etc knew not to trust him because we can heed the warning.

Attached: Cc4iuPgUAAESUvN.jpg (600x435, 85K)

the antichrist will be liked by the masses and the masses don't like jews /thread

>literal interpretation of Revelations
How would that even be possible? Only atheists and fools are even that remotely literal about the Bible as to misunderstand Jonah.

>peterson

Then you sir, have no understanding of the Bible, and that is coming from someone very early into his journey.
This

Wut? I criticized Peterson on here long before you did. Over the exact issuse of misunderstanding the Bible. Before he famous even. Long before his book. He's not wrong, but but he never attempted to integrate the Bible really into his thoughts. Does quite poor on his few attempts to use Bible stories, ect.

A diaper was just soiled.

Attached: kikewikeys.jpg (600x872, 47K)

To rub it our doltish goy faces that they take what they want when they want it.

there is two of you, it is confusing now.

dont post the pics yet, just tell me if i am getting close (don't give me any clues).

i am seeing a flower or symmetrical mandala like shape, possibly something 'old' and 'majestic' or 'beautiful'... could be a classic ferrari or muscle car and the mandala shape is the spoked wheels, but it could also be beautiful and ancient part of nature like a flower or the sun.

colors are reddish brown, or red with more white/blue/purple/teal around the circular mandala object (dont know if your drawings were just B&W, but this is the colors i see the object as).

666 was the code that the early jewish "christian" refugees used to refer to emperor Nero, history's most wrongly vilified man

Everybody wanted to say Trump would be American Caesar, then his mossad handlers said no da god emperor 40k!!!, but the truth is he is Nero

>Then you sir, have no understanding of the Bible
I know there's a war in Syria, and what it says will be the outcome. Time will tell. I think its a long war.

Don't let President Nero rebuild the American church. Zionism must prevail

Barron is the Antichrist the rest are mearly grooming him

>uses psychic powers
>“I dunno, is it like a Ferrari or the sun or a flower or some shit?”

Wow, impressive.

it feels kinda like the indian flag with that spoked wheel thing in the middle and colors on the outside.. i am feeling 'reddish brown' because the indian flag has other 'earthy colored bands' behind the blue/purple spoked wheel.

is either of the images related to india?
or maybe an indian is just about to post in this thread.

if he were the antichrist... somebody would actually like him.
he just makes everyone uneasy, too much plastic surgery or something.
isn't the anti-christ supposed to have charisma?

Who the fuck likes this guy? anyone you've ever talked to? just Ivanka? maybe not even her?
nobody likes jared, hes creepy like zuckerberg.

hes got a real... tom riddle thing going.

Attached: 1550455471201.gif (500x222, 500K)

>or maybe an Indian is just about to post in this thread

When you remote view so hard you can’t really see anything except maybe the future or something.

Attached: 2D42C798-4990-43E6-8C68-533545A0713F.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Nice blasphemy, memeflaggot