Is the coalburning meme real?

Is it real deal or fake news? Do white women really have a deep fetishise love for BBC or is it a rarity done by ugly/obese/ mentally ill women. What’re your thoughts?

Attached: C311AD90-AB47-425D-9643-F8D17AFF1B26.jpg (399x399, 43K)

Every broad I know who fucks niggers is an emotional basket case and had a fucked up childhood. A lot of them have substance abuse problems as well. In short, nothing of value is lost.

White women are statistically the most loyal to their race out of any group, including white men.

I think it's a minority. If some do it, it's when they're young and dumb. When they grow up they lose all love for nigger men.

Pill and commoncore the ninefine white males from age 0 on into becoming massive messes.

Set and enforce hedonistic and fake as fuck living from the street light flicker rate down.

Media around promotion of bixnood and NWO agenda, scientifically advertise to women.

Why coal burners kill their mutt children? Pic related it's not the first case I've seen.

Attached: 1550672521340.jpg (1024x617, 94K)

Just look at his ugly little expression.

every data ever collected suggests that no, white women or any other women for that matter don't like niggers and the only women who refuse to date within their race are Asian
saged

Rarity. I have only met a few white women that have fucked black dudes and all the other white women that were their friends were pretty much repulsed by it. I have had multiple girls tell me they'd never fuck a black dude and only one that has told me she has and she regretted it horribly but justified it by saying he "acted white". White women are not attracted to niggers for the most part.

Attached: 1535829515404.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

Every white woman has fucked at least one nigger. It’s how they prove to themselves they’re not racist. Racism is the worst thing in the world. All white people are racist and nonwhites cannot be racist.

Memeflag, have you considered that women are people? Food for thought. Now, get off of your lazy ass, get a job, and stop annoying your parents by mooching off of them.

On an unrelated note, do you feel bad insulting literal babies? Is insulting babies going to bring back your dead mother?

That's like saying, "Every white man has fucked at least one white woman to prove that he prefers white women." No, he hasn't because you're all incels, living in the basement of an ice-cream store.

Women who fuck niggers are often mentally unstable in the first place, niggers themselves are unstable. Probably the negro beat the white wife, then the white wife's psychopathy caused her to torch fucking everything.

You can't see eyes and it shows. But I can.
It's got something wrong with it, it's a publicschool mudshark npc nigger baby.

cope

Attached: whiteboiblocked.jpg (1357x564, 118K)

White women are the least likely of any group to be in an interracial relationship, even behind white men. It's not common, that doesn't mean coal burners shouldn't be shunned from society though.

Look at her fat arms and plump body. She needs BBC.

2%

+2 truff.

> t. Raised one of the 100 white people in Baltimore

Roasties think it's a status symbol, but then they're 26 with 3 kids from 3 nigs and wonder where all the "good" men went.

Have you ever been around a Black/White couple for long? The White partner is invariably a lunatic.

ALL women crave big dick
Black men have big dick

Do the math

She's probably a single mom. So yeah.

Fuck coal burners.

Attached: 21.jpg (720x1122, 152K)

>fake flag

Attached: meme_flag_dem.png (906x900, 286K)

Every single white woman I have ever known who has fucked with negroids is either one or multiple of:
1. Fat
2. Mentally ill
3. A drug using degenerate

First; women who are engage in miscengnation with black men are fatter and uglier than the norm by a significant amount on average.
Second; the number of them engaging in this behaviour are very low. I also don't have a problem with it. Any women who engage in this sort of behaviour clearly aren't girlfriend/wife material and them having done it is a clear and easy warning sign to stay away.

Women conform, they are easily manipulated by popular culture and fashion.

When the popular culture was racist they tended to be some of the most vehement racists. Now that the culture is telling them that fucking black guys is hip and trendy they once again are doing what they're told by popular culture. The fact that it pisses off daddy makes it kinky for them too.

Attached: Australopithecus-sediba.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

The truly hilarious part is that most of the stupid bitches who fuck negroids end up as single moms. Blonde white women might in fact be the dumbest bitches around because even black women know better than to fuck around with black men

We're talking "NET COST" but she only cares about her faux fantasy and making a mutt and being a single nigger lover. This little guy is a lucky one in comparison. Mommies genes are strong.

Coal burning is bourgeois. It exists on TV and social media, much like owning a lion exists on TV and social media.

>living in the basement of an ice-cream store
That's sounds a pretty sweet deal. However, I've always dreamed of sleeping in an apartment above a bowling alley.