This is what degenerate "hook up culture" leads to

This is what degenerate "hook up culture" leads to

reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/comments/aslun9/this_fucking_asshole/

Attached: 1550708241844.jpg (1242x1245, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Gerealtor
reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/comments/at3afd/all_incels_who_refuse_to_be_betabuxx_are_volcels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No this is what degenerate drinking culture leads to

>linking reddit
you might be in the slow class but that kind of thing is frowned upon around here

Hookup culture is fag culture. This is literally what they do, every day, until their assholes are blown out and they die of AIDS.

Yes. This.

Reported.
Btw stop memeflagging.

t.incel

>femcel
>had sex
Women lmao

good job NPC! You sure showed the epic redpilled nazis here that you have assimilated the Anti-Reddit protocol!

based and redpilled

he's not wrong you larping faggot

>This is what degenerate "hook up culture" leads to

She looked hot after he had 5 shots.

>Even this fucking beast has no trouble getting laid with an average guy
>Whines when her beastliness is made fun of

>Women do it
Tee hee, she doesn’t like him!
>One man does it
>Women fucking explode
Every single female belongs on a rape rack, fucking prove me wrong.

Attached: femcels.webm (244x404, 2.89M)

no , you're both incels

Attached: MAGAINCELS.jpg (808x773, 95K)

>Comment removed by moderator

kek

how the fuck she doesn't kill her self after that

lmao, this retards comment blew my mind so ive been talking shit in her dms, its fun as fuck you lads should try
reddit.com/user/Gerealtor
whats with all the faggots acting like theyve been here for more than 2 months and are part of some secret collective lits fucking cringy

>lol guys she's really ugly but I still had sex haHA XD

enjoy your AIDS faggot

I don't get it. What's he crying about? Just tell her to fuck off if she's not attractive enough.

Imagine the smell.

calm down incel

How fucking bad does a chick have to be to become a femcel if this fat ugly bitch can get laid?

Beer goggles are a hell of a drug.

mental illness

>the comments saying he's not even good looking
As if that makes her look any less like a hog.

are ugly people even attracted to other ugly people? or do they just settle with each other because ugly people are their only option?

What a fuckin brat lol. You can't call yourself a man if you behave like a woman.

i feel sick just looking at the hambeast, he fucked her
i would need many many shots of liquor to try to bleach my brain in his situation and I'd probably waste half of it by vomiting it up from the memories

you all have to go back

90% of incels are incels because theyre retarded and too stupid to distinguish real life from the internet, so they sit on shitholes like Jow Forums or leddit instead of interacting in the real world. it's a genuine mental illness, and only the weak succumb to it (basic natural selection)

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHA

>Have female friends
>They do the exact same shit and share it amongst their group of friends
>'Wow, he looks so gross lol hehehe'
>'Ewww, he looks like he has a small dick. Was it small? What did it look like?'
>No one says shit or admonishes them
>Man does it
>Witch hunt ensues

Why it be like this?

Attached: advancedincel.jpg (243x208, 4K)

BASED AND RARE

>they
sure incel

a video is worth a thousand words.

Attached: kinglulz.jpg (1260x1782, 407K)

It's really easy to tell who's a virgin here just from reading the posts.

alcohol isn't the problem, you are

>women
Not Even Once

Typical female response. Tear others down. No one will suggest working out or how to improve herself.

they're just deeply autistic and bitter that they're not getting Chad. when they complain about "men", they don't even consider betas and men within their own league men
some of them are genuinely autistic probably and don't leave the house

It’s also really easy to tell who the females are.

Attached: F7C88CC8-7107-4655-9092-DB89C73007AB.jpg (520x588, 108K)

i sense a faint meme aura here

Correct.

>sex is a badge of status
it used to mean something when women were worth a shit. try again

>when they complain about "men"
yeah, they're complaining about the men they're attracted to. not to all men.

this is fucking priceless nad it makes so much sense out of countless posts i've read now

you probably don't even know what pussy smells like or you're a woman

I don't understand. Why did he sleep with her, or even get aroused enough to fuck her if he found her extremely repulsive... And if it's a self-shame thing, why would he advertise what he had done? If he can get aroused to this ugly woman but feels it's shameful, what does making this video accomplish? This doesn't even seem explicitly mean spirited, because he seems to be in anguish.
I just don't understand.

how many times a week you fap incel

It’s amazing that this fat faced ugly schlub somehow thinks he’s better than that chick. Just look at this jackass. He screams beta male incel. It would be best if he never reproduces.

>leddit
Out

i'm a 9 dont let me post pictures and let you eat your words
i'm also a neet so a bit of 1 year incel kek

suffer incel

Pretty big redpill actually, user. Thanks.
>STOP GLOBOHOMO

Fuck you for making me visit reddit.

femcel pretty much is the realization that a woman can have sex easily but it does not mean she can get a relationship with a man of upper status.
i dont think any of them think they cant get fucked easily.

to be fair, that chick was a fat uggo.
he must have been drunk as shit.

They look like that, but never sign up on dating apps. If they do eventually some desperate, ugly fuck will fuck them.

Why do you have such an automatic response against Reddit?

are you a girl? i can explain why he did it and i'm sure most guys can also.

>get an asian gf bro theyre tight af

Attached: 1521355404501.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Alcohol

>my holes are unavailable to you
>great! Time for a fresher upgrade anyways , goodbye Felicia

I call bullshit unless timestamped. I'm not posting but i'll email you one with a timestamp. I used to roll with motherfucking ballers at clubs in nyc vip every weekend and I was never a man whore. It has nothing to do with incels and everything to do with moral fortitude and a conscience. Even if I was single at that time I never would've slept around liek most my friends did. I just went to get drunk and dance it was amazing but i've been over it for years.

>He screams beta male incel
i dont read that. looks like a funny lad

she will just call the guy an asshole and feel a little more empty inside which she fills with more food and drugs.

Yeah. Incel is involuntary celibate, whereas femcel would be feminist celibate, as in being celibate for feminist reasons. It is a subset of volcel which also include nuns and priests (lol).

I personally can't even count the amount of time I fapped this week

I read this

evalia92
29 points
·
1 day ago
> But he's so gross?

Exactly what I thought, he looks like a greasy potato. Also probably never married despite his age, and spends his manchild life sleeping around. It's no surprise he would crack ""jokes"" like this. Someone needs to hand him a mirror-oh wait that wouldn't work, since wursts always think they are hot shit deserving of prime Stacy no matter who they are or what they look like

now im commited to only having sex with myself

no shame

I LIKE THAT JUMP

>be me
>learn a new word, moid
>can't believe that people use the word unironically

Bringing reddit filth on to this humble forum.

reddit is still gay as shit

>had sex
>can never be cel again
not how it works bruh. Meh he's kinda a faggot. Dude's around the same level as the girl so I don't get why he's acting like he slept with a pile of rotting cockroaches.

But thanks for introducing me to Jow Forumstrufemcels.
It's like a hilarious bizzaro world reverse Jow Forums

>reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/comments/at3afd/all_incels_who_refuse_to_be_betabuxx_are_volcels/
>>Dude: I am incel my life sux
>>Me: I will date for kisses
>>Dude: eww no you are imperfect. Stacy or bust.

i doubt any of them are even celibate

I automatically assumed you were a woman. I've never known a man in my life that said i'm a 9 unless they were a gigantic fucking faggot like yourself you are a faggot if you're a guy.

Faked video. Notice the blanket conveniently covering the tits.

How many days in a row are you going to post this?

Attached: Talulah_Eve_Brown.jpg (343x339, 23K)

Attached: mistakes were made.jpg (1225x567, 194K)

>they're just deeply autistic and bitter that they're not getting Chad. when they complain about "men", they don't even consider betas and men within their own league men

Just like how incels are deeply autistic and bitter that they're not getting Stacy and so on. Incels/femcels are pretty much proof God has a sick sense of humor. They're essentially doomed no matter what they do, and so many of them are such insufferable try-hards that it's not hard to mock them en masse.

>Daily reminder that the vast majority of men and women have too high standards in relation to their average at best looks and will chimpout if called out on it.

>femcels
Funny most of these women feel entitled to a chad. why don't they just fuck Jow Forumsincels? their problems can be solved by trying instead of dreaming

I'm a volcel that doesn't drink or do drugs. So if the answer is alcohol, I guess that explains how he could do the deed, but why make a video of it?

it's a gay guy larping as a girl online

I say no to sex, so I guess I'm a volcel.
Then again, the standards of women I have access too are sub-par. I just won't date single mothers, and that's all that seems to be out there anymore

This wouldn't happen if she went for guys in her league. And that guy, plain as he is, is still out of her league.

He's ugly himself, so I don't know why he's complaining.

>trying
>women

thats a larp , incel
no you're just trying to save face and compensating , incel

yo mama is frowned upone here joo

kek.

except incels literally can't get sex, not with average women, many of them not even with uggos
femcels are just mentally ill women who watched too many romantic comedies

5/10, mid tier bait.
Should've thrown in something about le9fag and leddit.
You may or may not burn in a supermarket fire for this mistake.

I fapped 3 times already today

the worst part is he's only upset because he thought she was a man and woke up to find out he fucked a pussy not an asshole

HAHAHAHAHA. This is on the internet forever. Well done, guy. AAAAAAAAAAAHAAH. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGH. HWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

because he thinks it's cool that he got laid and wants to show how cool he is to other people. yes he fucked a hambeast but he's still cool because he socializes and has fun and can get laid.

Read the comments.
>But he's so gross? I'm assuming she felt the same way when she woke and saw him...
> But he's so gross?

Exactly what I thought, he looks like a greasy potato. Also probably never married despite his age, and spends his manchild life sleeping around. It's no surprise he would crack ""jokes"" like this. Someone needs to hand him a mirror-oh wait that wouldn't work, since wursts always think they are hot shit deserving of prime Stacy no matter who they are or what they look like

The absolute state of women on reddit. Sincerely believing that a literal goblina girl deserves better.

I guess menoid didn't have a nice ring to it. Also don't they realize using -oid is supposed to be racist, why would feminists start using it.

good lord. females are every bit as salty as males

If incels and femcels could get over themselves and realize love doesn't exist and sex isn't all it's cracked up to be, we'd be better off, honestly.

>volcel that doesn't drink or do drugs

Same here - nice to meet a like minded fellow on here.

Nothing wrong with single mothers necessarily - you just got to work at finding the worthwhile ones. Look at what people do, not what they say.