'Hi, my name's Jenny, and I'm your doctor today :)'

>'Hi, my name's Jenny, and I'm your doctor today :)'
>'Oh, my background? Well I'm originally from Connecticut but did pre-med at UCLA and medicine at Harvard'

>Jow Forums will advocate white supremacy and Neo-Nazism but still be fine with being treated by someone like pic related

The hypocrisy of this board sometimes is astounding

Attached: asiandoctor.jpg (250x412, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drpaulnassif.com/about/grace-lee-peng/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_minority
jwatch.org/fw113237/2017/08/22/female-not-male-physicians-work-fewer-hours-when-they
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What’s the problem? Asian women are white.

will she give me a handjob after the checkup?

t. cheng wang ping pong
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>Asian
>med school at Harvard
M8 she must have a perfect photographic memory to get into Harvard med despite their aggressive anti-asian and anti-white affirmative action recruitment policy. We're talking perfect MCAT scores and valedictorian of her class.

i have literally zero problems with asian people.

>photographic memory

It doesn't exist. It's what people say to excuse their lack of hard work and cheapen other's achievements.

I dated a Chinese girl going to medical school at Tufts (up the street from Harvard) for a while. We eventually broke up because of lack of time to spend together. I think she'd make a perfectly fine doctor. She certainly wasn't a genius innovator; more like a functionary who did well at memorizing lots of stuff. In other words, I'd trust her to do medical work, but I wouldn't want to pin the future of medical science upon her.

And you kind of see that with pre-western Chinese medicine itself. Chinese medicine became very complex and comprehensive, with different protocols and herbs to treat all kinds of different conditions, but it never developed meta-theoretical models of things like molecular-level functions. In other words, it was an art rather than a systematic science.

Attached: Merrill Womach - Feelin' Good.jpg (1500x1198, 319K)

Literally nobody does, except roasties.

East asians are fine. If our niggers and spics were replaced with japanese and koreans, our problems would be eliminated overnight.

Advocateing for white ethnostates and white well being or even ultimatelly for creating some "ubermench" does not mean you hate other people or cultures. Funny enoughAsians are the first and most likely to understand.No wonder China bought million European female eggs for genetic research recently.Gene wars are coming. Get ready buddy. "Racism" as you diots call it IS the future.Racism is nothing more than natural selection and evolution.There is nothing you can do about it.Mother nature always wins.

Probably not. Female doctors keep the door open to stave off creepy perverts like you. Otherwise, they would have to resort to stabbing you after the check-up.

Whatever man, point is she has to be ridiculously smart to be an Asian in Harvard med. Even if I'd prefer a male doctor, she must be great at what she does.

Only thing a cunt doctor is good for is whipping your dick out and trying get her stroke it. Or just stroke it in front of her

Also, the girl in the pic is actually an accomplished plastic surgeon

drpaulnassif.com/about/grace-lee-peng/

This is hilarious. I can just imagine you, bleeding out of your abdomen after being stabbed (inevitably) some day, screaming out for someone to help you. Then, as a female doctor approaches, you realise that "cunt doctors" are only good for handjobs. You whip your dick out and promptly die after jacking off into your hand.

Don't pretend like your shitty political leanings are above death, cuck.

> I got cucked
Girls at Med School are all sluts. They're always sucking Dr.Chad and hooking up with co-workers.

Attached: 20672807.jpg (600x900, 83K)

>Dr. Grace Lee Peng is a board certified surgeon, fellowship trained in reconstructive surgery and facial plastic surgery in Beverly Hills.

>Born and raised in Palos Verdes, California, Dr. Peng’s talent was recognized at an early age. While attending high school, Dr. Peng was accepted into the highly selective Baccalaureate/M.D. program at the University of Southern California (USC). She received several merit scholarships, including USC’s Presidential Scholarship, and went on to win multiple, prestigious Undergraduate Research Awards in both the life sciences and gerontology. Dr. Peng graduated as a Renaissance Scholar with highest honors prior to going on to earn her M.D. from the Keck School of Medicine at USC.

>In addition to English, Dr. Peng also speaks fluent Mandarin and Spanish.

I can't believe that we exist in the same country...
Provide sources?

I'm not talking about UK ones.
But in America they're infamous for cheating and sum it up as "Med schools stressful and causes them to cheat".
It's BS if you ask me.

Attached: 8635-tongue-condom-732x549-thumbnail.jpg (732x549, 272K)

I fail to see how this is Jow Forums related. Nobody here has any problem with the fact that east asians have a higher average IQ than whites.
They're also less creative though (there are almost no east Asian inventions relative to all the white inventions), so there's that.

At least, you're not talking about Britannia...

Im here for a prostate exam

Have no clue about the ones here desu.

Wrong
They are anti-white MALE and anti-Asian MALE. Females get in just fine.

BS. The China hate threads alone beg to differ. Also

>gunpowder
>paper
>Crossbow

That's just a few inventions for you.

>Oh, wonderful, you'll be delighted to know that our staff urologist Dr. Bigfinger is here today - I'll transfer your appointment to him; he's more of an expert in that field, and you can get started right away!

Asians are like Whites, but better

once overheard two oriental broads on the train talking about how,
>"we're the white men of minorities"

Attached: 1547125824865.gif (236x307, 2.32M)

Chinese culture never developed a SYSTEMATIC, science-style method of describing and accumulating technical knowledge. You can look up stuff like Chinese chemistry, and it was rather complex, but it was kind of disorganized and all over the place, like some kind of alchemy. They didn't have a periodic table.

>Asian doctor
They're at least competent.

I actually did go to a female doctor for a visual STD check once.

I didn't know the doctor's sex before I showed up though.

I married one. Its awesome. Her family is giving us half a mil when they die. I'm gonna be rich and I like fucking my hot Asian wife and making babies.

This

Attached: Dz2unshUYAY63sY.jpg (1478x1108, 237K)

as someone who had the ill fortune of having to whip out my wiener multiple times in front of many a doctors, you're better off with male doctors handling your junk

Nazism isn't and wasn't about hating other races. Well, except slavs and jews, really. They were cool with asians and even blacks and arabs. But they felt that those races were suited to their environments and should not mix together.

As to white supremacy, must white supremacy mean nonwhite exclusion? If we consider the term in a vacuum, white supremacy just means whites are in charge. It doesn't mean they automatically enslave all other races and push them out of any lucrative professions, or refuse to receive medical treatment from them. So there is no reason to prohibit asian doctors in a white supremacist context. Historically, were there white supremacist societies that did this? Yes! But that doesn't mean it must always be so in the future. If we look at the modern "white supremacist" movement they are actually quite tolerant of minorities as long as said minorities are sympathetic to their cause. Many white supremacists would argue that blacks deserve to be allowed to practice black supremacy- in Africa of course.

Look at the Jow Forums meetups. Full of brown people of all kinds. Honestly this board is full of nonwhite "Nazis". Why? They aren't race traitors sucking up to whitey! They love their race, they understand why white people love theirs, and feel the same way about the way the world is going. That, or they are mutts who feel that they'd have been better off if both their parents were the same race and want to see that future for the next generation of white kids.

So what you see as hypocrisy is really just you missing all the nuance of the people you're talking about because your only frame of reference is a leftist caricature of the movement.

Lastly, you make the mistake of assuming everyone on Jow Forums is a Nazi. Usually, making such broad statements about what "the board" thinks will not be successful because you will be refuted by people who do not hold the opinions you frame them as holding.

Which is exactly what is happening now.

FPBP

Attached: SZGpz9K.jpg (742x908, 239K)

You do know Hitler liked the Japanese? Or did that slip your extensive knowledge.
And white supremacists loved niggers picking cotton for them. Frankly do you even have a point? Or just shit posting as usual.

I have not even a single problem with asians in my life, nor have I ever been harassed, or feared I might get jumped by a pack of them.

You kikes keep trying to drive a wedge between the relative peace we have with another race, thinking we have a problem with everybody, and it isn't just you kikes and pavement apes, and you glow in the fucking dark when you make threads like this.

Get. Fucked.

Noice

>originally from Connecticut

YOU IS LIAR LING LING YOU NO CONNECTICUT YOU IS BAIZHAO

first day here limey cunt?
Jow Forums doesn't mind asians, if you posted a nigger doctor you might have gotten more nibbles.

This.
Op is a kike

Attached: 300px-Coincidence_detected.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

80% of women in medical schools stop practicing within 5 years. It’s the ultimate MRS degree.

We have a doctor shortage...

Source?

>Jow Forums will....
fuck off faggot

keck medical school
KEK
Of course she can take care of me, you moron

OP is a faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_minority

Does it hurt the niggers' feelings to know that we have an actual reason to hate them?
The reason they are singled out more than any other race is because of the shit they do continuously for as long as we've been in contact with them.
Always the most unreasonable savages.

very correct post

>'Hi, my name's Saniqua Daeshia Sheboona, and I'm your doctor today :)'
>'Oh, my stori? Well I'm originally from da hood in Chicago but did doctor-skool in California thanks to minority-quotas
>you good?

Attached: rich blacks.jpg (600x300, 79K)

sorry, but i'm jewish. it's against my religion to have a non-jewish doctor. not kosher you see. :^)

I'm sure my ancestors in colonial Massachusetts were thinking it would be a really good idea to build a world class university so oriental women could get a good education there. Hell, I bet George Washington was thinking something like that we he crossed the Delaware.

>Winnie the Pooh
Is Pooh a bannable offence in China?

couldn't this technically mean that poorer blacks are entering the rich black neighborhood to loot?

yes. after chinese people started making memes comparing him to winnie the pooh the chinese state banned it.
this image would get you arrested in china. not even fucking around lmao

Attached: xi jinping looks like winnie the pooh.jpg (700x420, 33K)

only thing that would be solved overnight would be all the stray dogs and cats would be the next day's lunch special at Foo Chow Din Fun Lotus restaurant

Lol like anybody on pol really hates Asians (except Chinese people, they suck) we hate niggers and Jews, I would go as far as to say pol doesn’t even hate Mexicans they just hate the ones who come over here illegally.

>except Chinese people, they suck

Attached: thats waisis.gif (160x120, 133K)

Doctors are turbo NPCs who use drugs with blatant fraudulent approval processes and treatments who don't make any fucking sense, sometimes not even necessary. Good point, nagger.

>implying getting rid of overpopulated pests is a bad thing
Its like you dont want clean and orderly streets jamal.

I'm a resident and a huge swath of female doctors aren't considered full time practice in Canada.

jwatch.org/fw113237/2017/08/22/female-not-male-physicians-work-fewer-hours-when-they

In the US once they have kids you can expect a 20-25% drop in hours worked. Can't blame them though, medicine with kids at home is tough. I graduated with one girl who only bills $25k a year working as a family doctor

She is a fellow Borean, why would I dislike her?

>The hypocrisy of this board sometimes is astounding
It's not even real hypocrisy, as it has no actual maturity, sincerity, or honesty.

It's just fucking pig-childishness -- pure mindless self-indulgence in the utmost depths of ugliness as a form of release from this corporate blandroid hellhole we're all forced to live in, in America now, every moment of our lives.

Jow Forums ugliness is just catharsis, in a corporate Germanist nation that strictly forbids any display of personal authenticity, and in which all of these Anons in here are just bullied corporate drones in their real lives, which consist of no options of eating bullies' shit and having to suppress their justifiably murderous rage with a soft, faggotey demeanor and fake German dollish smile.

Jow Forums is where these people come to indulge their conditioned envy of bullies, in the ugliest ways possible.

Never take it seriously beyond its just being a tragically necessary catharsis in a abysmally corrupt society.

Attached: MAPA.png (825x246, 15K)

Maybe. If she happens to be Korean. Don't press your luck though.

This the real MVP right here.

FPBP

Attached: 0333065E-BE5C-41CB-B139-9FC1C6CA5BBA.jpg (488x1024, 77K)

>implying I go to the doctor
If I have a problem I rip it out myself. That's what the sharpened pliers are for goddamnit.

is med school free up there or something? doctors here wouldn't stand for 25k yearly earnings.

more WMAF feels please

>The hypocrisy of this board sometimes is astounding
What hypocrisy? Pol loves Asians, havent you noticed?

Never had a problem with asians either. When is the last time you thought an asian would mug you in the subway, rob you in the parking lot, mob assault you when they rove in packs? Like another user said, can you imagine how fucking great America would be if we magically replaced all our niggers and spics with japs and koreans? Imagine every single stupid, violent useless nigger replaced by an industrious jap. Every single ignorant, backwards spic replaced by a hyperborean korean.

Fucking LOL

>”any issues you’ve been having?”
>w-well yeah my testicles are—- well yeah, of course you can chec—ooooh yeah just move your hand a little up—unnnggh yeah now move your hand up and dow— well yeah you can suck it— OOOOOOOH MUMMY MY PEE PEE IS GONNA EXPL-OOOOOOOLDE!!!

Chinese-Americans are very intelligent and good citizens. I'm sure she's a very competent doctor. I would feel quite safe in her hands.

Your sons will have small dicks.

they're not criticizing the institution itself but the way it is run, wouldn't expect an absolute fucktard like you to know the difference though

Turbo ant people of the asiatic aren't quite human, especially when they produce physically inferior offspring...

we wouldn't need white supremacists if there were no nigs js

>hurr durr your sons
Mixing between Asians and whites isn’t mixing, its the only good kind and it’s better than no kids at all. I think they’ll be fine.

Attached: 74858543.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

Yes. But don't expect Stormfags to understand the nuances of data. They look at a graphic, it tells them what to think, and they think it so long as the conclusion is agreeable.

underrated comment. They will be sad and depressed about their dick size. Might work hard to compensate.

cool pic.
Their sons still fucked though.
Hope they have daughters

>still be fine with being treated by someone like pic related
Level of trust in doctors:
Wm > am > af > the internet > the rest

No, more women go to college then men because muh trades

I’d definitely hope for daughters because they’d have it a little easier than the sons, but not by much. Hapa males are fine as long as they’re raised right and well adjusted. I’ve never actually seen a hapa guy that looked bad or anything, it’s all about confidence.

Attached: 260E43EC-40D7-42B7-BD87-87EF1602502A.jpg (920x997, 137K)

she cute

No bro, you fucked it up:

WM > WF > AM > AF > the rest > Jews