Why is america considered to be filled with non whites when most states are 70-80% white and there's some few states...

Why is america considered to be filled with non whites when most states are 70-80% white and there's some few states that are 98% white yet most hispanics are in a couple states like california and texas?

Attached: 1549654865322.png (483x470, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond,_California
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/working-papers/2018/adrm/carra-wp-2018-08.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I sprinkle some shit in your dinner. Will you eat it?

Not the areas with heavy shit, but I'll probably eat the rest.

most states are still 80% whites, and not all america is california.

Attached: 1550781191631.png (699x969, 38K)

Well with that attitude any country that's

Hmm... tough one. Maybe the Falkland Islands? Is that a country or a dependency?
I know St Pierre/Miquelon isn't technically a country, it's a part of France.

Are you still in the 1990s? Have you gone to an elementary school?

Oh, you aren't american

Concentration of population. The nonwhites live almost solely in cities because they can’t afford not to.
You’re an idiot for not thinking about that. Most people that visit USA are in major cities or hotspots, and due to only being exposed to major cities it gets misconstrued by foreigners to how many white people are in the USA.
You’re an idiot for not thinking that through, by the way.

Because the absolute number is getting to the point of no return. Yeah places like West Virginia and Wyoming are overwhelmingly white, but california has more people than most of those states combined. And eventually it'll be 50% whites, 50% everyone else, which is not a good situation for anyone.

Attached: Da-6vzUVAAAa5wi.jpg (1200x833, 144K)

Attached: Da-6v_FUQAAHNRp.jpg (1200x833, 149K)

Attached: Da-6v_NVwAEoKpF.jpg (1200x833, 161K)

Attached: Da-6v-oVAAA9NFi.jpg (1200x833, 156K)

america isn't ruled by popular vote though.

>most states are 70-80% white
Hahahahaha

Yep, that’s why I moved an hour away from DFW. No browns in my town.

Nonwhites are everywhere in suburbia and rural areas. You still think nonwhites are confined to inner cities or what?

So? You seriously think a 50/50 split between whites and nonwhites will have no negative impact on the political process whatsoever? Are you retarded? Already the dems are trying to get rid of the electoral college and expand the senate to be proportional to population.

Something you need to understand is at the end of the day it all comes down to the popular vote, provided the side that's more popular is willing to pick up guns and start shooting.

He's correct. See the graphs I just posted.

Storm shill memes. They want everyone to think that niggers and spics are taking over. They're not.
Most of the 'Mexicans' in TX are Texans. Texas doesn't have the huge immigration issues that California and Arizona have. Most of the Hispanics in TX hate illegals, and are conservative Catholics.
Most of the niggers live in cities (the rest are in prison).

>Most of the Hispanics in TX hate illegals, and are conservative Catholics.
heh

Attached: cGcgCFc.jpg (1200x1032, 254K)

You live in fucking Europe, what the fuck would would you know you retard?

You don't have to live around these subhuman vermin, your country is almost ideal.

Spics are concentrated in the SW with populations in big cities most every where else. Nigs are concentrated in the South but they’ve infested 90% of big cities everywhere else.

Huwhites aint white bro

Proved and explained basically nothing

>doesn't show any stats on legal hispanics that have lived in conservative TX for generations

Get a passport mutt. You think everyone that posts from a flag outside the USA isn't an American?

Lotsa nogs in the south east beaners too.

Your stats are at least 30 years old

most of the US population lives in like 8 cities
those majority white states are barely populated

This analogy sucks. It basically ignores that all other options are basically the same and that Trump essentially is the only one who offers a serious way to get out of this Marxist nightmare.

sure thing Shlomo

Attached: 1550661834809.jpg (1422x2075, 856K)

>barely populated
USA has 330 million people.
The entire state of CA has 30 million.
Do a breakdown of the 10 largest cities, there's still a lot of people left over.

In the northern states they still are.

Believe everything you're told, goy.

USA isn't ruled by popular vote.

retard.

>doesn't show any stats on legal hispanics that have lived in conservative TX for generations
Spoiler, it doesn't change by any significant amount. For some POC populations they get more liberal than their immigrant ancestors.

i believe my own eyes you dumb kike

Why does Colombia send so many negroes to my country?

so? you asked why the US is no longer white, retard

>'Mexicans' in TX are Texans.
They're mostly criminals regardless of citizenship

spics and negroes are concentrated in the south.
half the US doesn't have non whites.

The US isn't 70% white by far, spics are breeding like roaches, they're like a biblical plague.

You post behind a meme flag, and just try to shitpost whatever you're told to shill that day.
I live in TX, and travel all around the USA for work. Don't know where the fuck you're from, but your opinion doesn't matter, because you're being paid to post here.

No. They don't identify as 'Mexican' because they've never lived there. A lot of them hate Mexicans because all the illegals give them a bad reputation.

Its true, its really like 50%

This between the ones flooding in from the south, visa overstays and then the amount of kids they have it wont be long before they are a major demographic. The rulers of our nation sends the brown horde to wear us down so they can continue to steal from us behind the scenes.

The point is whites are becoming an increasing minority in their own countries, while Africa, India, Latin America, Arabia's populations skyrocket.

Only white countries (and maybe asian ones if they get their way) are expected to become multi-cultural and ethnic.

And pic related. Even the whitest states are still become less and less white by the year.

Attached: wv.png (378x254, 10K)

My dads a cop and we live in San Antonio. Hispanics are degenerate filth who make pakis look like docile monks. I don't care what they identify as but the illegals arent just the ones committing crime. The whole race can simply be categorized as light skinned niggers + heavy incest.

40 milion ya dipshit.

why does it matter

Not all of them are. A lot of the illegals and younger kids in gangs are though.
I was talking about legal citizens

If you want a real redpill, fear of white minorities has been shilled since the 1800s at least

Attached: download(142).jpg (210x240, 6K)

Their countries are the size of our states. They can't begin to comprehend variance.

I grew up in a small country town in California that was all white except for one black family and I'm a zoomer so that was only a few years ago. Now I'm in the city ...that's a different story but remember this is what satan does, hes trying to destroy anything good...trying to destroy the races God created.

Because some people don't think of the U.S. as anything but California, New York or Texas memes. Even in the U.S. the elitists on the coasts consider the whole middle part "flyover country".

What county?

>Not all of them are.
#notallblacks
#notallmuslims
#notallkikes
No duh dude. But an overwhelming majority are a serious denigration to the nation. Its not just youth man the older folks are just as degenerate since their the ones fuck their daughters most of the time which never go reported since all spics are are literal hivemind

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond,_California

Dude nowhere in that county was 100% white ever

>says the guy who never lived there
Forget the county, a majority live in the city. I'm talking about the town

>overwhelming majority
They're not though. Travel around. Gas is cheap, go for a drive. Get out of a city and hit up some country roads.

I thought I grew up in a small town.
t. NorCal / Jefferson 3k pop

Small towns like that have almost no crime though. Everyone knows each other for the most part. If there is a crime it's the usual 4 people

Very nice man, small towns are great but as you get older everyone gets bored and starts doing drugs and goes down the drain.

Whats your ethnicity?

If you look at survey data you'll find that a significant portion of people who identify as "white" in the U.S. actually have hispanic ancestry in their parents or grandparents. They aren't actually "white", they're mixed.

In fact, a significant portion of the increase in hispanics in the U.S. from 2000-2010 can be explained by hispanics who identified as white in 2000, but then chose to identify as "hispanic" in 2010.
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/working-papers/2018/adrm/carra-wp-2018-08.pdf

America is MUCH less white than you think, friend.

Attached: California what used to be - Copy.jpg (1224x1768, 1.35M)

hahahaha holy shit the memes write themselves

most hispanics have some european admixture though.

That doesn't make them white, a 1/4 black person with 3/4 white ancestry is not white, they are mixed. Same with hispanics who on average have 2/4 - 2/3 Amerindian ancestry.

My family decends from Danmark (Dad) and Germany (Mom). White (pale) blonde with red facial and pubic hair. Burn like fuck in the sun, can't tan.

there's a complete range of european admixture among hispanics, some are like 80% white.

argentinians can pass as locals in europe and my cunt is 35% european (as in they can pass as locals in europe and US).

He's never been to Spain. Most Spanish are whiter than most Americans.

Are you for multiculturalism? It sounds like you're one of those people who thinks all races have value and are kind except niggers which is an ok viewpoint I guess. I've had very bad experiences with hispanics and every girl i've known has had multiple incestuous fucks in her teens so I simply think it would be better if they were never here.

80% still isn't white. I don't know what standards for white you have in your shit hole country, but in America we don't count someone who is a fourth beaner as white. You've obviously never been to the US, most hispanics here aren't 80% white.

>argentinians can pass as locals in europe and my cunt is 35% european (as in they can pass as locals in europe and US).
hahahahahahaa you wish.

Lmao no, most spainairds have african admixture now. Soon your country will be filled with half dane, half african babbies too

illegals are mostly the lower uneducated poverty masses of latinoamerica.

As dumb as calling whites a trash race when your only contact is with the lowest of the poor castes.

If you come to latinoamerica you could spend time with the middle and even high income classes here, which are completelly normal and could pass as locals in europe.

I live in the pacific coast which is one of the less white areas of my cunt, and even here I see white looking people, and like 1% of my town looks like north europeans.

I've even seen three ginger girls IRL in my town.

Average colombian is 60% european mixture.

I've heard the incest from Mexicans thing a few times. Think it's an old hand-me-down thing from the old days. Don't understand it, but it's maybe like a cultural thing. Like how Asians celebrate a death in the family with a week to two week long party. Don't know man.

Do I support multiculturalism? I think most people don't even know their own culture. They should learn that first. Then, when they understand their family's culture, and country's culture, they should explore others.

Most people have no sense of history. They get told in school that another culture is more important because 'it's a minority' which is bullshit. Knowing about someone else' culture doesn't mean shit if you can't compare it to yourself.

Most Spanish are white as fuck. They also eat shitty meme Euro foods. Spanish breakfast is shit.

because those 30-20% really, really fuck things up

I've never understood why pol think all latinos are brown when we have been receiving european inmigration since the conquest.

There's a lot of european mixture among even the brownest latinos.

Birth rates and competition for/ ghettoization of low income housing

Attached: E005F49A-1F28-48A5-AFF3-7492B8B5F75A.jpg (768x1024, 369K)

Half of it is due to storm fags. The other half is the USA media telling everyone that all people south of USA are niggers that fucked indians resulting in brownies. They don't realize that they were originally ancient Asians that mixed with Europeans, and then slaves were later introduced in the coastal states, just like in USA.

Most states are between 50% to 70%.

New York is almost 49% white, samenwith Connecticut.
Maryland is 50% white
Most southern states are borderline white
Texas, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Florida, Arizona are all going to be minority majority very soon.

There are also 0 states with 98% white.
The whitest states are Maine, new hampshite and Vermont, West virgina, which are only 94% white
You have to exclude hispanics

Attached: 1550208800789.png (1640x982, 316K)

Well, Mr.Chavez. Funny thing about that.
Q: Have you ever heard any UN donk, marxist, triggly creature ect, ever once, say: wul...I think Chad needs more white people.
Or, gully hur dur, china is too Chinese, and needs to replace it's population with white people.
Nyet, that's something no 'progressive' ever says.
So, the savages of the world, the marxists among them, have decided that a democratic, caucasian, renaissance civilization is a threat to the big marxist utopia of armed despots, gulags, hunger and flying magic trains.
It's just that simple.

Attached: berninglizbeth.jpg (400x229, 16K)

*40 million

Which is true

>when most states are 70-80% white
what is the average age and fertility rate in those states?

Yeah 40 million legal citizens. There are probably around an extra 3-5 million illegals

Actually not too bad.

Attached: image0.png (1000x800, 45K)

Seriously though Jow Forums, how do we actually reverse demographic change? The US is about 70ish percent non-hispanic white at this point. How do we reverse this trend? The world always has its periods of immigration and emigration. Blacks, for instance, moving internally in the US from south to north then back south again. How do we get the Hispanics (the largest threat to white demography in the US), to leave? How do we convince more Europeans to immigrate to the US?

>70ish percent non-hispanic white
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's more like 56%.

old working class neighborhoods maybe. niggers have occupied fomerly white city neighborhoods since forever. the shitskins dont climb the socioeconomic ladder so they wont show up in your $250,000 middle class suburb en masse and those that do make it in are usually the best top 10% of their race. mexicans havent gotten any wealthier since the 70s and theres no reason for that to change. they do however pose a serious threat to our political system so you should buy guns while you have that luxury, its not a right anymore.

HE DOESN'T KNOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: Hahahah..tell me again.jpg (235x214, 10K)

it will be devastating. they have not and will not become wealthier and blend in over time like the irish or the italians did. most white people will be relatively safe and segregated. but what happens when they see that theyre living in their shitty ghettos and white people are in the suburbs? we get an american red october

>70-80% white at the best of times
>white
lmao burger turn off your proxy

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

im in illinois and i can confirm. theyre not much better than niggers. also i would assume it is biblical. god used foreigners to destroy israel when the kikes disobeyed him. white people arent as christian as they used to be. we let fags do their thing, we let feminism run wild and created israel, of course gods pissed.

when foreigners swarm a nation in the bible its usually a punishment from god.

i lived in the richest neighborhood of the richest city in mexico as a kid and i still couldnt leave the house. that place is a dangerous hellscape outside of the gated communities with armed guards on every street.

It's all so fucked up here.
I have no idea how many Americans are white, aside from those I can see with my own eyes.
I have no idea whether or not the population growth infographics are true.
I have no idea when or if whites will become a minority here.
I have no idea if blacks are actually 13% of the population or if they might be more.
All I know is (((Someone))) wanted me to be this disoriented and confused.

i was born in indiana. heaven on earth.

abortion was supposed to do exactly that. it aint working.

It's certainly not hurting. Blacks and hispanics together have something like 30x the number of abortions whites do, relatively speaking.

Honestly if you closed the borders entirely and offered tax cuts for big families like Hungary and Japan are proposing you'd probably be okay (not like blacks or mexicans pay taxes anyways)

shut up faggot.