Attached: TNw2xOl.jpg (4032x3024, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf
pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/jordan-kerner-obama.jpg?w=1000
imdb.com/title/tt0104868/fullcredits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_(1994_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=zInygRFVbxA
thrillist.com/vice/i-re-watched-blank-check-and-my-childhood-is-ruined
myheraldreview.com/news/million-claim-alleges-pedophile-ring-operated-in-sv/article_0532a97e-143e-11e8-a3c5-8f74909b4c97.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the real pedo symbol is this fucking thread

Don’t watch or support hollyjew

That's one sexy little nigger. I'd leave my map all over his cheesy hotdog until it's pizza.

Woohoo!
Walnuts baby, walnuuuuuts!

>watching something
>can't stop thinking about nigger dick
OP is a faggot

damn that's not even derivative, or admissible as a coincidence. It is exactly the same.

Attached: Pedophile-symbols-300x222.png (300x222, 11K)

I knew a kid who was almost part of the cast.

ziggy zany shit was 90s though. maybe, but it's likely to be coincidental considering the style of time.

>re-watched this movie

Attached: 1549287840285.png (784x911, 109K)

oh wait it looks like at least the direction an number of line segments is different, but still, this is like the baseline minimum for plausible deniability for people that wouldn't already recognize it.

Pizzagate has been debunked multiple times.

lol

Attached: MightyCucks.png (677x954, 850K)

Really? By who exactly? You mean by heavily left-leaning biased news sites?

Snopes?
The Washington Post?
Huffington Post?
The New York Times?
Politifact?

>Gee, nothing strange in this email using coded language about pizza even though the fucking FBI has learned that these are the same code-words Pedos us on the Darkweb to find CP. But nothing strange at all, right goy?

file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

Attached: pizzaemail2.jpg (676x446, 67K)

Who's the kid?

Creepy things were going on will Alifantis that’s for sure but I’d really like to think somebody high level like lodestar would be smart enough to have another secret set of code words that aren’t known to the masses but hey maybe I’m wrong

The pedo symbols have been a known thing long before pizzagate.

Oh look it's that one faggot that the Spanish government forgot to stomp a new mud hole in.

Attached: anigif_original-12833-1425329316-4.gif (528x349, 1.33M)

yeah the pedo symbols are just a misunderstanding bro

Pedophile conspiracy confirmed

Fuck i went to that in the theater twice. That was everyones favorite movie. I am scared to look into saved by the bell. I watched that daily after school. These fucks have to pay and it has to be public. What the fuck is Trump waiting on?

I can't upload this photo of the producer and obama
pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/jordan-kerner-obama.jpg?w=1000

Literally Jussie Smollet

Holy fuck it is

Did you know Smollett was in one of them?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-19-31-29.png (800x1280, 666K)

I watched the Mighty Ducks a hundred times as a kid.
Even though I'm from the South
And think Ice Skating is from Satan.

Sheeeit beat me to it

Jussie Smollett was literally an mkultraed rape child of Hollywood. Makes sense since he grew up to be such a tremendous faggot

>Sheeeit beat me to it
I thought he was a lazy nigger in that movie
And I was like seven when I watched it.

flight of the navigator

Attached: BLstairs.png (800x738, 969K)

Which one was he, the fat kid?

fucking (((hollywood)))

Attached: 1486422079271.jpg (453x439, 59K)

Didn't look into it really. I remember hearing on the Ralph retort and this thread came up. Someone beat me to it. Just look up the imdb page if you really care.

its him in the pic

Holy shit
imdb.com/title/tt0104868/fullcredits

I Op'd this thread It was slid

The Mighty Ducks is radical talmudic anti white judaic propaganda featuring all the archtypes of a ZOG movie

These are both Disney movies.

I remember renting this on VHS a lot. Feelsbadman.

WTF

That triangle was everywhere in the 90's

In the last episode of True Detective they mentioned the spiral triangle pedo symbol.

Every kids movie everyone of them these were propaganda films mk'ultra'd up by the jews to fuck with the feeble minds of the occupied goyim

I'll kill your Moorish ass you aids faggot

This Jussie?

I was waiting for somebody to catch it. I wonder what he's been through that lead up to him being such a screwed up adult.

Attached: 021319_jussie_smollett_tout.jpg (1460x1095, 56K)

yep

Just remembered the scene in this movie where the boy is trying to pee outside and the talking robot in the ship keeps trying to look at his weiner. He tries make a joke about it like "hey how about a little privacy?" and the robot is all like "WUT IT PRIVACY BE IT DO?"

The Plot Thickens.

Attached: md.jpg (1386x1000, 286K)

>(((Disney Movie)))
>About a (((Lawyer))) teaching street urchins to become friends
Well, I've looked back upon my childhood and concluded most kids movies were propaganda.

I keep hearing this but I keep missing the careful considered debunks that explain all the pedoshit on instagram or the podesta collection.

You could say I think I'm hot shit.

O look it’s open secret trolling

Fuuuuck that was my favorite as a kid GODDAMN PEDOS

Second from left, next to Emilio Estevez is in Daredevil now I think
Red checkered scarf is Joshua Jackson.
Girl next to him was in some weird movies where she played a whore.
Fat kid in the Flyers jacket is unironically a jew.

yep kike shills lying claiming pizzagate which has been hands done proven 100% factual and Alefantis/Podesta guilty as hell pathetic smears and ignoring the realities not withstanding

SPIELBERG ITS ALWAYS SPIELBERG he did Little Giants as well that child fuck kikeoid has raped so many children

Anti-pedo fags can literally not explain why this fbi pedophile symbol pops up everywhere when children are involved

Attached: Vm0onhB.jpg (1586x901, 256K)

>Implying any kids in any Jollywood movies aren't sold by their parents into a sex cult
Don't watch Hollywood movies. Read a book

Attached: image.jpg (819x1024, 130K)

Jussie was also in the movie "North" directed by Rob Reiner, which is about divorcing your parents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_(1994_film)

youtube.com/watch?v=zInygRFVbxA

Attached: north.jpg (214x392, 27K)

call me skippy you beautiful coloboma-eyed sex monster

From the movie Hell with Olivia "Rothschild" Wilde she is of course jewish and a Rothschild

Attached: oliviarothschildwilde.jpg (2448x3264, 1.34M)

Attached: 50485530_290456074974698_6259119017304271534_n.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

They tattoo it on all Disney products

Attached: PEDODISNEY.jpg (1163x1200, 195K)

Attached: DcFfc8JW4AE-QP7.jpg (635x356, 35K)

Attached: 1500175341340.jpg (1500x1500, 380K)

>The Mighty Ducks

Shit, I was going "That's not how I remember that movie."
Then I realized I was mixing up The might ducks and Howard the duck (which I watched way too many times when I was a kid)

Only Mighty Ducks I watched was the animated series. Was decent.

Attached: voodoo+donut+portland.jpg (600x400, 235K)

Now, I love a good conspiracy, but the idea that a concentric shape is possessed only by pedo's in illogical.

Kinda like faggots claiming the rainbow as a gay thing, when it's either a safety badge from god, or just a symbol of the fact we have the most advanced eyesight of any mammal.

I mean, you give any one a pad and a pen and they'll doodle, long enough and something like this'll pop out.

voodoo donuts portland

Attached: the-famous-voodoo-donut.jpg (550x413, 63K)

Elijah Wood was the star of this movie that Jussie was also in. Elijah warned everyone about the pedokikes.

I was gonna say, c'mon. Until I read the slogan; "good things come in pink boxes."

Attached: image.png (928x539, 659K)

Attached: Fort Huachuca Army base in Arizona.jpg (1280x914, 290K)

Attached: DcHtrm_VwAA0Sow.jpg (500x399, 51K)

Attached: 0c892607924f42c29c0608130eedec5eaf41f2110fe4230308a3d28e26f76783.jpg (810x500, 65K)

thrillist.com/vice/i-re-watched-blank-check-and-my-childhood-is-ruined

another pedomovie

Attached: DcGFMX0VAAAocQg.jpg (771x768, 81K)

Ive seen this before but just realized its also the color of the Israeli flag.

When did that symbol start being used as a pedo symbol? I imagine it started with the internet, so mid-90's at the earliest.
Early 90's kid clothing always had squiggly lines and shapes and wacky colors.
Pedos probably took it from kids clothing. I'm sure the symbol has been, and is still used without being intentionally associated with pedos.

Hollywood movies hinting at pedo stuff...no way!....this shit is fucking true and should be common knowlege...nickelodeon..and speilburgs production companies..pizzagate...the whole fucking thing....

Attached: 52151F23-B22A-491B-A2F7-53A4F951760D.jpg (410x413, 12K)

you already know they fucked his ass, I mean look at the eyes too it's abundantly evident

the triangle just confirms reality for what it is, metaphysically that shape is called a light-trap, it's not good either

What is the name of this Pepe?

Didn't make it off the casting couch?

Mickey is Wickerb.

here

check this group out

www.transkidspurplerainbow.org

Attached: tumblr_lrfwnqaTFX1qgmesi.jpg (500x290, 55K)

Attached: 1496004273999.jpg (1179x807, 119K)

what? I don't see it

Attached: 1496004965787.jpg (480x270, 36K)

he was part Headress-Indian, so i guess not
>He couldn't ooowooo woo on the d properly

jussie smollett
no joke

Every child in Hollywood has been brutally raped by Jewish producers, executives and actors.

Elijah is a kike with a fake ledger total jew boy he promotes an open secret which is garbage

Nice try faggot your stretching it

the iron bars on top curled in to pedo symbold, they got caught doing pedo shit.

myheraldreview.com/news/million-claim-alleges-pedophile-ring-operated-in-sv/article_0532a97e-143e-11e8-a3c5-8f74909b4c97.html

nice bait, i didnt put the sign their nigger, go fuck yourself.

Did the aliens probe the kid?

C'mon guys the triangle is the most common shape and its naturally for artists to put a triangle inside a triangle. It's common art technique that looks cool.

>we have the most advanced eyesight of any mammal.
Wrong.

The site doesn't load for me?

is that why he is a homosexual?

so it's true that most homosexuals were molested by an adult when they were young.....