The Race Baiters Convention

We he take them down with him? Or take the money and run?

Attached: kamala_and_race_goon.png (710x726, 542K)

If he rats them out it will be a fucking riot in the streets with dems losing their fucking minds. Fuck I hope he does it, I’ll grab a bucket of popcorn and a beer and enjoy free entertainment.

I hope he gets immunity and takes down Kamala.

What's up with Al Sharpton's aids ridden body?

he had more charisma as the average american sized guy

That nigger on the left is looking at her like... They all fucking know... Let me help you out nigger... I'll make you a better person...

Attached: knots-a-hangmans-noose-adam-hart-davisscience-photo-library-canvas-print.jpg (415x622, 27K)

Its a shame niggers didn't do a drive-by there.

Attached: 1528938999005.jpg (3302x2293, 3.89M)

god, even when attempting low-level political fuckery, niggers are retarded, you never see them in clandestine house-of-cards bullshit drama, just dumb hoodrat shit.

Attached: 1479278537380~01.jpg (717x604, 77K)

i think you are all going to stop talking about it when another 'event' happens.

Attached: 1536051797088.jpg (1053x1828, 969K)

hes pleading NOT GUILTY
and hes definitely going to prison for that
when u take that route in the american court system and are found guilty the judge usually gives you a very close to maximum sentence just for the bullshit u put everyone thru

ITS OVER for small head nigger faggot

Harris and Smollet are related, that's why she put him up to this. She probably promised him $$$ after he does his time in case he gets caught.

Yesterday Daily Show with Trevor Noah had Harris on and for 3 days prior he brought up Smollett but not a single mention on the day she appeared. Meanwhile she kept fantasizing becoming President.

This, the judge already made a statement as such.

Also what about the fact he has already been convicted for a similar thing, how will that take into account for sentencing

The guy was rich already before, he is making $65k/episode

by lifestyles they live that's pretty much living paycheck to paycheck. Most of these niggers don't think to live on 5k per month and save the rest, instead they live on 60k per episode and save the rest

>Father was Jewish
NOT FUCKING SURPRISED

You know, I wondered why I should care about this gayniggerkike false flag. YUGE if true.

Attached: 1377566428188.jpg (863x718, 234K)

>implying anybody needs to pay Jussie to go down

bump.

Kamala Harris probably funded this to spread anti-White hate and get herself the Democratic Party nomination.

bump