In all seriousness, does Bernie have a chance at becoming president?

In all seriousness, does Bernie have a chance at becoming president?

Attached: dog2.jpg (314x242, 21K)

Not with the DNC and superdelegates

Remember: No refunds!

What if Bernie pays off the superdelegates with his donations?

No because he won't beat trump and after that he'll be too old.

Trump isn't gonna get half of the votes he got in 2016.

He's a donation piggy now. His purpose is to get all his dumb shit lolcow bernouts to match each other into the tens of millions, then give all the money to the DNC. Maybe they'll get him a boat this time.

He'll be getting mine for the first time.

>NO REFUNDS

Attached: liar.jpg (1920x1000, 284K)

Attached: ask8enrpc3b11.png (432x475, 221K)

ask me how I know you're a shitskin

Less than zero.

Attached: comiebernie.jpg (750x1082, 89K)

not sure if he can make the primaries but there's a real chance of a democratic president since trump is a dumb fucking faggot shooting his own foot any chance he gets

Hey there rabbi.

>T-Trump can’t win!

No. It's Tulsi's turn. A vote for Bernie is a vote for sexism.

>“What that was about was saying that the United States was wrong to try to invade Cuba, that the United States was wrong trying to support people to overthrow the Nicaraguan government, that the United States was wrong trying to overthrow in 1954 the democratically elected government of Guatemala," Sanders said. There is video of him speaking highly of both Castro and Daniel Ortega's Sandinista movement in Nicaragua, where Sanders traveled in 1985.

(No one cares)

You cared enough to reply
A commie is never going to be president my love.

>In all seriousness
no.

If the Dems don't rig the nomination against him, he'll steamroller Trump.

Attached: 86ke1rx8bde21.jpg (768x768, 76K)

Not much. The biggest challenge for him is to not die of natural causes at any given moment. Then he has to get nominated and win.

He's too loyal to the DNC, they'll just cuck him again and he'll roll his shoulders as Harris gives her acceptance speech

no, what i like to refer to as bernies "kiss of death" moment, was when he handed of the mic to the black ladies. at that moment he showed to the crowd, in an animal way, that he will yield his scepter and curtsy, and that will create a kind of sick feeling in the gut of too many people, the idea of a leader who isn't 7 feet tall and made of steel

Ask me how I know you have to dilate a festering crotch wound.