What do we do about the incel problem? They produce most of the western mass shooters in recent years

What do we do about the incel problem? They produce most of the western mass shooters in recent years

Attached: The incel question.png (611x619, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brbk7YOfCTg
youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNe2SRUw0
youtube.com/watch?v=SOwWUHS7rlI&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmmm. I think that what we need to do is focus on the whole education.
Clearly, these boys have bad home lives. They're let loose on the Internet, not taught how to behave socially by their parents, abused by their mothers, abandoned by their fathers, and isolated as only children or overshadowed by more successful siblings who in most of the worst cases are other men to exacerbate their insecurities.
Therefore, I think that we should focus on educating people about sexual health because sexual education decreases premature sexual activity and unwanted pregnancies, stopping these people from existing in the first place.
Then, we provide education that allows men and women good jobs and civility, so that neither women nor men become dependent upon their spouses and maintain respect for members of the same and opposite sex as them. This would be on a wider-scale than most forms of the same thing because we would have to spend a lot of time addressing sex segregation and how this affects cronyism and monopolies in capitalist government.
Lastly, a lot of these men seem severely depressed, which is why we should have intensive programmes that ensure that children are going outside and interacting with people, having their emotional and physical and extracurricular needs met, and being taught to be independent, studious, and autonomous people who can take care of their appearances and personality like mature adults.

These niggas need some Jesus

Attached: 1519880831785.jpg (2881x2643, 2.73M)

if they can prove that he is not a virgin, his case will totally fall apart

Attached: 1550577298960.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

Attached: 1523854127200.png (887x867, 274K)

Nobody said that it's Jow Forums.

After the destruction of the Trees and the theft of the Silmarils, the Valar created the moon and the sun. At the same time, Men awoke, some of whom later arrived in Beleriand and allied themselves with the Elves. Beren, a man who had survived the latest battle, wandered to Doriath, where he fell in love with the elf Lúthien, the king's daughter. The king sought to prevent their marriage by imposing what he believed an impossible task: retrieving one of the Silmarils from Melkor. But together, Beren and Lúthien embarked on this quest. Sauron, a powerful servant of Melkor, imprisoned Beren along the way; but with Lúthien's help he escaped, crept into Melkor's fortress, and stole a Silmaril from Melkor's crown. Having achieved the task, the first union of man and elf was formed, though Beren was soon mortally wounded and Lúthien also died of grief. However she convinced the Vala Mandos to revive Beren and herself, choosing to sacrifice her immortality in favour of a mortal life with her beloved.

He's not even bad looking

Trust me, honey. No one wants to mate with the human equivalent of a Pug, but I'm sure that his personality won't help.

Attached: whatthehellyouwatchingboo.jpg (1300x1300, 219K)

Teach them how to use incendiaries. It is easy to walk up to a target, douse them in gasoline, and light them on fire.

Attached: 384598364875345.jpg (480x360, 39K)

You eradicate the cause. Destroy the degenerate left and SJWs that produces people like this.

That's pretty pathetic not gonna lie.

Attached: 1540505327256.jpg (1200x827, 101K)

Testroll

Do we have stats on what percentage of these guys are raised by single mothers?

>What can we do about the incel problem?
>I know let’s just keep making fun of them
Fucking women man, not even once

Eugenics was the best idea mankind ever had.

Attached: 1547781271963.jpg (853x1280, 463K)

Agreed.

>What do we do about the incel problem?
Literally have sex with them.

Oh sweetie, you could have prevented all the suffering. All you had to do was fuck him. Take one for the team, its not like its going to have much effect on the miles of cock youre choking down anyway

Maybe women should start thinking about who they fuck in their early 20s. If they all took initiative in fucking lonely guys early on then they would prevent these mass shootings

Yes, goy. Ignore the 13% => 50% of the murders. Focus only on the white ones. Even when they don't actually kill anyone.

How about ugly girls fuck ugly dudes instead of thinking they are better than a slampig buy having one nights with half the football team.

How about ugly guys stop having such high standards too. I'm so sick of ugly men/ women wanting somebody way hotter than them and then when they are rejected by the hot person, accuse the hot person of being shallow when they are just as shallow for not wanting to be with one of their kind.

Its like a bunch of mutts that never socialized with other dogs... they become asshole dogs.
We need some girls willing to talk to them and tell them what they need to fix. Body Armor comes free.

A man is not supposed to "lose his virginity". A man is supposed to marry and fuck his wife and bear children.

Making fun of male "virginity" was a trope in American (((movies))) in the last decades. This whole shitty memey (((incel))) thing is the internet meme version of it. It's an indirect way of promoting promiscuity.

Maybe these guys in their early twenties who are socially mediocre need to stop blaming women and take some damn responsibility for themselves instead of going on massacres because they didn't get sex gibmedats in exchange for zero effort towards self improvement on their part

I agree with this as well. It is a problem guys need to stop slampiggin when we need a pump.

meme flags don't get to talk

This. Guys that are 3’s want girls that are 9’s.

>If they all took initiative in fucking lonely guys early on then they would prevent these mass shootings
No. If anything, women need to higher their standards and get with high IQ, financially stable men they can have families with, not lower their standards for basement dwellers.

And girls who are 3's want guys who are 9's too. Both genders do it. Its such a mess. We need to stop lying to ugly children and teach them to be humble from an early age.

just teach the kids to mew

Give them free pussy.

people who are not fucked in the head accept the limitations imposed by their own sexual market value

What do you mean?

Ban the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=Brbk7YOfCTg
youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNe2SRUw0

Exactly. That shouldn't be a gendered issue where either feminists whine about oppressive beauty standards or incels whine about women's standards.

Huh. Well I guess I learned something new today.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOwWUHS7rlI&

Came across this vid today. I think it's an interesting start to discussion

>implying that inceldom and not a rotten culture is the root of mass shootings
Kys, faggot.
Also, do you really think that berating and shaming poor fuckers who can’t get laid is gonna make them LESS violent? Dipshit.

>What do we do about the incel problem?
legalize prostitution. win win.

Great post user; i touched on a lot of similar ideas on my video:

This
Also crack down on thots and bring back matrimony. Anything else is just attacking the symptom.