The federal government is illegal

The federal government is illegal

Attached: 1550634075879.jpg (620x486, 40K)

we know that

Attached: calf-release_result.jpg (800x465, 37K)

this random chick is so cute i want to impregnate her

Anyone or anything that forces their will upon you without your consent, when you yourself don't force it upon them, is aggression and malevolence in action.

Taxation is theft

Attached: CaraJS-201623202223939711None.jpg (299x289, 15K)

Laws are made by the strong to control the weak like you.

Laws are created by representatives that we the people vote in to office new friend

Arrest it

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1502662430469s.jpg (226x249, 6K)

Its not entirely illegal, there are some parts that are consitutionally sound but it has expanded far beyond what is laid out in the constitution

No government is illegal.

Attached: 1and1024th.jpg (1137x640, 97K)

Burn the "federal government" alive.

Wanh wanh

I'm a little libertarian bitch that believes I'm safer in a loosely constructed clan of lawless incest-bred family members

Wanh Wanh

but the roads

i really like her fat arms desu senpai

bump

without government there is no law, so your statement is an oxymoron.

SOMEONE GET HER OUT OF THAT BOX, SHE WILL SUFFOCATE

Local goverments user

#BringBackCrabcore

Attached: crabcore.gif (320x237, 1.7M)

Attached: 1537252336057s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

Oy vey! That's a lie! You are wrong! You signed a contract saying I could do it!

Imagine if a singular consciousness subtly took control of it with nobody knowing and made it good?

Oh Lordy. She could tax me without representing me.

>The federal government is illegal
The founding fathers would indeed be pissed about the current state of our government and its constitutional violations.
The straya gets it.

BWAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

for those who dont know? the modern FED big government? is basically a result of WW2 "emergency war powers" that got quietly left in place after WW2 was over, they just never went away. Legally? the "big FED govt" is nothing more than a corporation, as are all of the "3 letter agencies" that never used to exist. The BIG FED is a weird "overlay" corporation that left the WW2 taxes in place? and kept collecting it after the war debt was paid. They got addicted to that money sitting there, and found a way to get their greedy hands on it. Remember, after WW1? the payroll tax went away and the big gov that fought www1 went away.

it is, the declaration of independence had no legal basis and everything henceforth was illegal as fuck