Vegans are right

if you think its wrong for niggers to abuse white but arent a vegan, you're a braindead hypocrite and you're opinion is a joke. debate me.

>animals are stupid and weak. since they are dumb its okay to torture and abuse them for our pleasure, its the natural order of things
>since other animals hurt eachother its okay to kill millions of them every year for our culinary pleasure
>LOL vegans are weak soiboi faggots, might is right you fucking pussy

and then they say shit like this
>OMG these niggers and arabs are raping white children and hurting us =OOO
>look at these crime statistics! they are destroying our society!
>its wrong to hurt other people, we just want to be left alone, we are the victims here ='(((((((((((((

lol shut up you fucking hypocrites. animal products are not needed to have OPTIMAL health and nutrition. they are conscious and sentient and can feel as a wide range of emotions as humans can, you rat hypocrite. we kill millions of pigs every year who suffer much deeper than humans ever could

youtube.com/watch?v=rVR7NjnMkIc
liveleak.com/view?t=CHtkE_1546448265

might is right, let those niggers come and destroy your society, they are stronger so they are morally right

fucking retards, be logically consistent. lol the amount of denial from meat eaters is UNREAL. this entire board is filled to the brim with braindead hypocrites, its really quite amazing

Attached: 1548102335822.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA&
youtube.com/channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you sound like a gay.

Attached: Boogie_Steak.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

veganisim is about killing your own food DIY motherfucked they dont want others killing for them so they dont buy commercial but they hunt just fine

Is Boogie still alive? His wife left him, right?

i met him at a con once and the smell he emits is like rotten meat sprayed with sandalwood

Might is right, that's why I'm gonna kill some fucking niggers/kikes/arabs/latinos etc... to protect my tribe.

Sorry, Joe Rogan, you're wrong and also MMA is gay

If I'm a hypocrite then lions are also hypocrites, they eat meat/kill other animals but want to protect their own.

Agreed. I have been vegan for 13 years

Attached: 43985775_260223454663219_1967773676896941454_n.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

Humans are undeniably omnivores. Animals eat other animals. Humans are animals too.

And niggers aren't coming here because they're stronger or smarter. They're being let in by traitorous elites who wish to destroy the native white population. Niggers are easier to control than whites.

>Humans are undeniably omnivores. Animals eat other animals. Humans are animals too.
>its okay to kill other sentient animals because we can and we are animals, and because they do it that makes it okay to do it as well. this is the circle of life

>And niggers aren't coming here because they're stronger or smarter. They're being let in by traitorous elites who wish to destroy the native white population
>waaaa waaaaaa they are allowed by da ebil JOOS, they arent stronger, even though they are committing tons of crime against whites! ='((( this is a horrible evil because it hurts me ='(((((

dude, EVERY FUCKING TIME. holy fucking SHIT meat eaters are so fucking delusional, dude. like it fucking HURTS. like imagine unironically being this much of a delusional retard in the current year

the absolute state of Jow Forums. what a joke, lol. EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: hypocrisy.png (648x373, 17K)

friendly reminder they started spreading this (((veganism))) shit after this came out and was spread around Jow Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk&t=10s

I like meat more than I like animals. That's my entire argument. Now celebrate your fashionable lifestyle choice quietly, faggot.

Attached: 1550540985447.jpg (200x250, 7K)

This is now a bacon thread

Attached: bacon (1).jpg (600x400, 31K)

Attached: Bacon.jpg (800x1200, 266K)

Attached: Bacon2.jpg (600x828, 153K)

Attached: Bacon3.jpg (660x371, 50K)

pork is good for you

Attached: image.jpg (650x465, 40K)

mmmmm tasty

Attached: intro-1509550639.jpg (780x439, 60K)

How can you not want to eat this?

Attached: Tranches-de-bacon-sur-papier-absorbant.jpg (800x800, 137K)

Attached: srf_sbn_rk1h_21505_sfw.jpg (1500x1051, 242K)

Attached: 999999-63100219406.jpg (1500x925, 149K)

o rly?
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Animals aren't human.

Sage

The natural order doesn't give a shit whether they wanted to die or not. Those animals are frankly clueless about their predicament, and most of them would never be born raised and carefully taken care of by a farmer if they were not destined to be of use to somebody.

How many animals do you take care of?

When you fuck your mother in the ass do you worry about catching aids?

Attached: Afla-cum-se-prepara-slanina-pentru-Craciun-1.jpg (710x458, 51K)

SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PAY.

Attached: 3bda27ad602630119fb16d36e0e0ff33-bacon-resize.jpg (907x510, 106K)

Attached: 803_R_165d5227.jpg (370x330, 49K)

Attached: 1200px-Flickr_bokchoi-snowpea_4266923676--Roast_peameal_bacon.jpg (1200x796, 247K)

Attached: 1200px-RawBacon.jpg (1200x858, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA&

Attached: 1469081190201.jpg (616x462, 65K)

Attached: bacon (3).png (800x800, 923K)

You bring up an interesting point.
Wolves and coyotes are subspecies of canine, and wolves will sometimes eat coyotes...

Whites and blacks are subspecies of human...so it's ok for whites to eat blacks, right? Nature said so, right?
...right?...

Attached: baconweave.jpg (700x390, 115K)

Attached: Cooking-Bacon-In-The-oven-Fifteen-Spatulas-1-640x959.jpg (640x959, 37K)

Attached: Crispy-Bacon_large.jpg (640x360, 75K)

Attached: depositphotos_64994561-stock-photo-raw-bacon-slices.jpg (1023x671, 89K)

Attached: easycrispyovenbacon.kimsunee.com_-650x433.jpg (650x433, 79K)

Attached: images.jpg (303x166, 10K)

Nobody needs to ever debate your delusional ass. Name one thing you can eat to survive that wasn’t itself alive dumbass?

Attached: thick-cut-regular-bacon_520x3601.png (520x360, 359K)

Just be vegetarian. Veganism is too extreme and fanatical. It's not practical and it's usually not healthy. Plus, vegans are mainly leftists and degenerates

>He made a vegan thread?
>Crash it

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Dude bacon lmao!!! Owned libtards! Doin yer mom @!!

Attached: Beef.jpg (1200x1604, 347K)

>Name one thing you can eat to survive that wasn’t itself alive dumbass?

Of course we have to eat living things to survive but it's about reducing suffering. I don't eat animals because they can feel pain and fear, thus I think it's immoral to consume their flesh. I couldn't do it in good conscience. Plants are alive but they don't feel pain in the way that animals like us do. I'm not a vegan tho, I consume dairy products.

Attached: baconlayer.jpg (495x330, 218K)

Attached: enrouler-de-bacon-500x333.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Attached: pk110.jpg (340x340, 32K)

aww did I hurt you? Here, to cover the injuries

Attached: bacon_bandages_800x.jpg (600x600, 56K)

This is because white people matter and animals do not.

Attached: Bacon (2).jpg (1600x1200, 553K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (299x168, 15K)

Attached: candiedbacon.jpg (525x787, 93K)

Attached: bacon-sliced-thumb.jpg (732x549, 33K)

And you know this how? You relate far more easily to animals. Plants are just as alive, but are harder for you to relate to. You think somehow you are noble for that, but don’t realize you are the biggest hypocrite of all. There is no debate to this at all by the way. I’d love to see you try.

Steak is fine, it's all the other shit he eats plus pure quantity of food mixed with the lack of movement and exercise.

Attached: amerimutt.gif (411x488, 664K)

in your opinion. the niggers who rape your sisters and daughters and the arabs who kill you hold the opinion that you dont matter

yet you hypocrites have the nerve to complain

Attached: 1550168643301.jpg (720x720, 44K)

Attached: Bourbon-Bacon-Roast-Beef-Sliders_-bourbon-bacon-layer.jpg (800x533, 224K)

Here you have it people: Morality is a pissing contest under the rain, and it takes a retarded Leaf to set the perfect example.

Attached: 20161102-sous-vide-ham-12-1500x1125.jpg (1500x1125, 205K)

>And you know this how? You relate far more easily to animals. Plants are just as alive, but are harder for you to relate to.

They've done experiments where they measured the pain a plant feels and it's very small. They don't have nervous systems like we do. There is no argument that can be made for why it is ethical to consume meat. I'd like to see YOU try.

Attached: Strip Loin Steak.psd.jpg (320x240, 9K)

Attached: Bacon Meatloaf.jpg (800x450, 104K)

Attached: Sirloin Tip Side Steak.psd.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: asado-con-cuero-foto-principal.jpg (751x532, 71K)

Damn

This looks good, recipe?

Could you fill me in on what that is my Mexican friend?

Attached: triptipsteak.png (800x435, 406K)

Lol. If you have never been a plant, and most certainly the people doing the studies have never been either, how the fuck could you possibly know? They don’t, you don’t. So shut the fuck up forever. It’s lije this with most everything. You want to shout shit fro the highest mountain, but you don’t have any idea of what you are shouting so loudly about. You think you do. Why?

honestly, it really makes me wonder why god allows people to be so blind about this subject. why does god willingly hearten the hearts of people to allow them to continue to needlessly torture animals for their amusement

the only logically consistent argument for eating meat that ive ever heard is "might is right", but this isn't really an argument because might is not right. its consistent but i and most people dont believe in it. like it just boils down to the point of meat eaters acting so fucking childish that they think pictures of tasty food will bother me?

i regularly watch mukbangs of meat and i ate meat for a long time, i just didnt really think too deeply about the subject. once i thought about it i realized that vegans are just correct

i dont know... its just sad at the end of the day

The secret is to cut these properly.
They have to be sliced in three different directions.
Do it wrong and it’s too tough.

niggers are going to be criminals and racist regardless if you eat meat or not.

The whole "Oh you dont like being conquered? better not conquer others, else your a hypocrite" is absolute cuckholdry that has gotten whites nowhere but stomped on.

Its a doggy dog world. Might Makes Right

You're just trying to justify your gross meat habit. You're probably a fat boomer on the verge of diabeetus or a heart attack.

Bro meat is delisious and if you cook it right you can taste the animals soul. I would like to get into timing slauhhters to suck a bit of extra spirit into the cuts. Have a fear hormone pig sausage, happy puppy ribs, ect.

A whole cow. That's an Uruguayan "leather roast".
You don't get it fresher than that. yums

Lol the phrase is "dog-eat-dog world" dumbass

Stop ignoring all the arguments you can’t address. You think you can just sidestep them like they don’t exist. Clearly they do for all to see. Refute them, or stop posting. Otherwise you are just clearly trying to bullshit, and it’s never gonna fly.

>being this new

Attached: cringe.jpg (500x322, 16K)

please tell me what arguments i cant address

Say that occasionally throughout your life some men put you in a tight space to put something down your neck to kill the worms in your gut, something on your back to rid you of ticks, take your weight. You get a bit freaked out but then you are let back out onto the fields living your simple cow life where you eat grass for 6 hours a day and then spend another 6 spewing it back up to chew again, because it's fucking grass and inedible to other animals without your specially adapted digestive system. Maybe you go over to a smaller cow and push it around occasionally. Somehow you never get sick and if you do get a cough the men turn up and poke you with something and it magically goes away. You always seem to be on the best grass around, and there's no predators to be seen.

One day in your prime when you go into that tight space, without warning a bolt goes through the back of your head and your throat is cut instead.

Do you think the lot of a wild animal is better?

These threads are on Jow Forums all the time. What you will never see in them are body pics with timestamps from vegan advocates. The reason is that they are skinny and frail and know it. For years I have been making this post in vegan threads and no one has ever proved me wrong. If veganism is so healthy for you then show the results of your superior physique. Body with with timestamp leaf faggot.

Thank you. I don't think that I would eat any though.

Attached: large_c7835a47-eff0-4755-b57c-4baacace1efa.jpg (600x600, 46K)

if vegans are right, then you all should stop eating meat
more for me

>If veganism is so healthy for you then show the results of your superior physique. Body with with timestamp leaf faggot.

im chubby, but i eat tons of vegan junk food, stuff like oreos and vegan donuts and stuff. just because im fat doesnt mean my diet is unethical

im sure if you go to youtube you can find dudes with a lot of muscle who are vegan. vegan gains if one such person, but im sure there are others

youtube.com/channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3g

Attached: 1505186272970.jpg (614x768, 170K)

incredible bait

I Like tacos! :D

Attached: 49115035_2406522912910065_3616374162722914304_n.jpg (480x370, 21K)

>be logically consistent
ok

anything that benefits white americans is objectively good

anything that is bad for white americans is objectively bad

therefore, white people eating meat is fine, and blacks doing bad things to whites is objectively bad

you have already gotten REKKED on Jow Forums you pathetic incel

Seriously, OP can go suck a warehouse of chodes. Humans are omnivores and meat eating is very convenient as long as you have a balanced diet. Outsourced foraging for animal product consumption beats spending every waking hour eating and digesting the food you need. Moral argument? No need for that unless you are something like a creepy cult member, lol. There are low-quality animal products and good quality animal products though; that's another subject.

Attached: 01-900-2.jpg (900x506, 110K)

>What you will never see in them are body pics with timestamps from vegan advocates
Thanks for again proving me right faggot
Thanks also for admitting your diet is unhealthy and implying that vegan 'dudes with muscle' are roided to the gills and built their muscle on a base diet of meat like vegangains did.

there is no hypocrisy

>whatever is good for white americans
follow only that line of reasoning

eating meat is not bad for white americans
preventing non-white influence also is not bad

you're an idiot, that's why you got so totally REKKED on Jow Forums you pathetic soiboi incel

>Do you think the lot of a wild animal is better?

It's not about that. As an evolved, ethical, being with the ability to recognize right and wrong you should know better than to think it's okay to murder and eat a sentient creature that can feel pain just because it's not as advanced as you are. Would you murder a baby and eat it? What about a retarded person? Whether or not the being lived a good life is irrelevant. And I don't believe that most of them live good lives. How could they? They're bred to be murdered and kept in captivity.

Rabbit is good.

Attached: conejo_setas.jpg (920x518, 53K)

Now that does look good.
Based English teacher.

Well, when Menudo is the benchmark any other type of meat is fantastic.

>oh no don't eat those animals
>lets allow them to be free
>they nearly go extinct
>oh no we can't allow them to go extinct
>spend billions on protected farm land
>humans survive eating kale only